- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys and girls in back and ill hopefully have this story finished within the next week or so and as always I hope you all enjoy this story.

The stream of water had finished as Alma had just finished up her shower, steam filled the air and covered the mirror as she stepped out and began drying off her body. Her smile remained on her face as she looked down at her large stomach and thought about the two tiny women she had eaten yesterday and how they were probably nothing more than fat on her body at this point. As she finished up drying herself off while admiring her body, Alma grabbed her outfit for today, which let her large stomach hang out from the white shirt she was wearing and her large round ass which was barely being covered by her short black skirt. Alma grabbed her phone on her way out of the apartment and made her way over to her job.

 

----

 

As Alma walked through the front door of the building, her stomach began to gurgle as she realized she had not had breakfast yet. Following soon after her, Ellen, one of Alma's coworkers had walked in the door catching Alma's attention.

 

“Hey girl,” Alma spoke as she saw Ellen, “have you heard about what's been going on around town?”

“No, what's up?” Ellen responded curiously.

“Well a lot of people have been shrinking around town, people are saying its causes by some chemical in needles around town”
Ellen glanced down at her chest for a split second before looking back at Alma, “ Really?” Ellen said trying to sound as surprised as possible, “well has anyone found a cure yet?”

“No, but honestly I don't care if they do, those little people are so cute at that size, I already  found two of them yesterday.”

“Oh well where are they now?”

“Don't w-” Alma was interrupted by a small burp coming from her large stomach, “ excuse me,” she said as she covered her mouth for a moment, “now like I was saying, don't worry they're somewhere safe,” she said with a smile on her face as she walked away, back to her desk. Alma had decided to wait a while before she went around the office looking for little snacks and began typing away on seemingly endless contracts for her company when Alma remembered she had to give Ellen a file she was supposed to give her the other day before her off day.

 

Alma made her way down the hallway to Ellen's office, “hey Ellen I have thes-,” she stopped as she noticed the room was empty. Little did the giant woman know Alex hide back behind the file, as she walked in placing a small stack of papers on her desk where he had been only moments ago. He hoped she would just leave in case she thought he was a toy or bug of some sort. The floor shook from the impact of her foot falls, Alex was left there hiding and praying he wouldn't be found by the large woman, who knows what she would do to him if she found him. Alex's heart dropped as he heard the giantess speak again.



“Oh my god,” Alma gasped excitedly. “Is that another shrunken tiny I see over there?”



‘Oh fuck,’ Alex thought to himself as he slammed his eyes shut awaiting to get picked up by the giant woman that could potentially choose his fate. Whether it was lucky or unlucky the giant hand never came for him. He looked again from his hiding spot to see Alma had found a little shrunken woman on the ground by the base of the desk. Alex watched as the little pale women, who was no bigger than Alex, as she tried to break free from her captors grip to no avail.



“Ooh, you're a little fighter aren't you, well you won't be for long sweetie,” she said as she dropped the woman onto the chair Ellen had been sitting on. Alma then lifted the back end of her skirt to reveal the white lace panties she was wearing and began to lower her fat ass down on top of the defenseless woman. Even from the distance between Alex and the shrunken women, he could have sworn he heard a quick scream start as soon as it was snuffed out by the massive weight on top of her. Alma bit her lower lip as she grinded up against the chair, squishing her little captive. Alex watched, amazed, as she stopped moving as a loud gurgle came from her stomach followed by thunderous fart onto the poor girl. Alma had been living her dream.



“That one smelt awful,” Alma laughed as she stood up to see the unconscious woman on the chair. “Awww do you not have anymore fight left in ya, oh well,” she continued as she lifted the woman to her face. Alma stuck out her long pink tongue and dragged it slowly across the tiny’s passed out body, savoring her flavour. “Mhmm, you taste amazing. Do me a favour and go straight to my hips okay you little morsel?” She laughed before she dropped the women into her mouth, only to swish around her around in her hot wet mouth and send her down into her stomach with a hard swallow. Alma licked her lips and let out a light burp as she rubbed her belly looking around the office thinking of she should go look behind the stack of papers on the desk but decided to leave and continued to stroke her belly while walking out of Ellen's office.

 

Alma was satisfied for now but her large gut wanted something more filling. As she walked back to her office she glanced to the left of her off towards another cubicle. It belonged to Ruby, a skinny white girl in her mid 20s. She always made the best sandwiches, that Alma would steal and Alma wanted to go pay her food a little visit.

 

When Alma had walked into the cubicle only to see a half eaten sandwich and what appeared to be Ruby standing at only an inch or so tall next to the sandwich.

 

“Ruby?” Alma asked quietly, this was honestly a dream come true for Alma, the little figure looked up at the black goddess before her in shock. Before the little tiny could even react, Alma had already grabbed her and the remaining part of her lunch from off the desk. Alma glanced around her to make sure no one was looking and when she saw there was no one around looking at her, she dropped the little woman into her cleavage and made her way to her desk as she ate the rest of the sandwich. Alma thought about all the fun she could have with Ruby, and decided she would call up a guy she had been seeing for the last week or two and invite him over for some fun.




Chapter End Notes:

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while I was stuck procrasting in whether I should add more to this chapter or make a whole new chapter for the next part.