- Text Size +

This may not be the smartest move you've ever done, but its defiantly the one your most excited about. Standing outside of the cheerleader team’s locker room, you plan to sneak in there and get a good look at all the changing girls, watching their beautiful half naked bodies. Its every mans dream.

 

But the question you would be asking is how do you plan on not getting caught. Well you were searching the dark web the other night when you came across a shrinking potion. After buying and testing it you made a B line to the locker room.

 

Looking at the clock you see you have 5 minutes left before the team comes back. Using the potion you shrink yourself down to 1 Inch, watching as the world grow bigger and bigger. Too bad your clothes didn't shrink with you as you easily became covered in your shirt. Moving out you saw the world from a new perspective. One that your excited for. Moving closer you climb under the door frame, running in as you get excited. You can hardly hold your excitement as you prepare for the greatest moment, in fact your getting turned on just thinking about it.

 

Eventually practice was over for them as you watch the door open. Hiding behind a dirty shoe you watch as the cheerleader team enters the room. Complete in their red coloured outfit. Something that every boy at the school loves seeing. Leading the girls into the locker room was by one of the hottest girls on the team Heather, with her long black hair and her flawless white skin. She was a goddess from your perspective and you loved it. More girls entered the room but one that really catched your eye was Gwen. With short brown hair and pale skin, the thing that makes her so hot were her huge pair of honkers. Not to mention she was Thicc as anything. Every guy wants to get with her and its obvious to see why. All the girls came in and at the back was Alissa. With long black hair and brown skin, she was smaller then the other girls and had a more petite frame. But she was a lot more nicer and approachable. You watch as all the girls stockpile in as you watch them to your utter delight start changing. You watch as all of them take off their clothes and start changing into the more loose dress code they had before. The girls stripped half naked into their underwear as you were lusting over them so much. 

 

You were at the glory land, that was undeniable. All the girls around you were looking so fine that you wanted to get down and pleasure yourself right then and there, however the loud orgasmic sounds you make will defiantly get you seen. Not to mention seeing their bodies so sweaty after practice.

 

“Hey... I'm taking a shower?” You hear Heather shout as she walked into one of the showers. Knowing thats exactly what you wanted to see, you chase after her leaving you hiding spot and following her. All the girls around you didn't take notice of your small and pathetic body. Which is most likely for the best, you can only imagine what she will do to you. Eventually Heather arrived at the shower and you weren't far behind.

 

She took of the remaining clothes and placed the pair she's about to change onto the side. She then walked over and turned on the hot knob. There you watch the sexiest shower. Her huge naked body getting completely wet as she looked incredibly sexy. Not to mention you can see all of Heather’s private parts. From her slightly erect nipple to her hovering vagina. You were so entranced by them that you weren't even bothered by the giant ball sized raindrops hitting you. And thats not even mentioning her wet feet just in front of you. They looked so perfect that you fell in love with them.

 

You watch as Heather grabs some soap and started to lather her entire sexy body with it. Getting every part of her exquisite body as she was completely unaware of the peeping pervert by her feet. From her asscheeks to her long legs to her breasts. No part was left unclean.

 

You watch and enjoyed the entire thing, up to the point where she turned off of the nuzzle and walked outside, wasting no time again you get over your bliss and chase after her. To your disappointment she was putting on clothes once again. And she did it fast, like she was losing a race she had her new clothes on in a matter of second. Heather grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room.

 

You were disappointed as you look at the other girls, they were dressed out of their uniforms and into their casual wear. But looking at the range of girls, you spotted Gwen just about to put on her shoes. With one on the side literally inviting you to climb in. Wasting no time you run again, this time being more careful to make sure your not smashed under one of their shoes. Although your so turned on you would welcome it at this point.

 

Eventually you reached Gwen as you wasted no time, jumping into her shoe as you smell everything around you. It smelled like foot odor and you loved it. Gwen was beautiful before, but this smell made you even more attractive to her. You were so into it that you didn't realise she grabbed the shoe and raised it up.

 

You also didn't notice her socked foot coming in. As her toes pushed you into the back as you fall down onto the dirty ground. Your then completely smashed into it as her sole comes and rests upon you. Her sock blocking you from your true objective as you still loved it. You get even more turned on being under this unaware girl’s foot. Gwen put on her shoe completely and stepped down, smashing your even more as she goes to walk out. However she felt something in her shoe. For a second she was going to follow a couple of her friends out and just ignore whatever it is, but figuring it would be much simpler she just reached down and grabbed it.

 

You feel her foot loosen off of you as you start falling down, you look as she moves the shoe as your target became the harsh ground. Landing hard you turn around to see Gwen looking at you. 

 

“Oh its just a stupid bug.” Gwen said still unaware of you. Kicking you forward with her socked foot you went flying across the room until you hit a locker on the other side.

 

Getting rid of the bug Gwen walked out of the locker room. You look around and notice that the locker room was no completly empty. You were the only one left.

 

Well you and one girl, Alissa.


And she was looking directly at you on the other side of the room. you were too sore to do anything as the giant girl walked closer and closer to you. Her eyes not leaving you as she finally stepped to you. Her towering shoes over you as you look up at her. Her hands on her hips as she looked at you with a smug face.

 

“Im so glad that she kicked you to the locker. Not gonna lie but you kind of deserved it” Alissa said as she crouched down to pick you up. You tried to fight off her fingers but they were far too big and too immense for you to stop. They wrapped around you as you get pulled up to her face. So far into the air that you fear that she's just going to drop you. You look at her face with complete fear, that was until Alissa said.

 

“But just so you know... ive kind of got a thing for perverts” She said sexily. “Especially when they're so small” You pause for a second. Either she's just messing with you or she's more excited about your size change then you are. “Im not really interest in how you got this small, but what i am interest in is all the things i can do with you. So many things... so many things”

 

Now no longer scared, you were excited. “Take me please” You yell to her as she giggled, waving her finger in front of you teasingly.

 

“Oh were going to have so much fun” Alissa said. She then brought you down to her neck and you knew where you were going exactly. She pulled her clothes open as she revealed her bra, and more specifically her nipple. She threw you in and you grabbed her nipple, Alissa biting her lip to not yelp in pressure. She then closed her cup and slammed it on you, stopping you from moving.

 

“Don't worry, its just until i get home. And then you and i are going to have some real fun” Alissa announced as she finally left the locker room. You don't know whats going to happen but you know one thing.

 

You have no regrets.