- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If he says no, of course the answer's no.  But he's not gonna say no, because of the implication.

It was hard to focus during my semi-weekly art history study group, and it was not entirely my fault.  True, I had been up drinking the night before and was a little hungover, but I assumed everyone else had been too.  We had settled on 10 in the morning as the start time for a reason.  I’d had my coffee, eaten a decent breakfast for a college student, and chugged some water before leaving for the library, so I should have been in top shape to keep up.

 

Unfortunately, one of the group members kept pulling my focus away.  Fulda had not been a problem for me before, since she would normally sit on the other side of the table, and I had worked with pretty girls before with no issue.  She would send me the occasional wink or flirty look, but those were easy enough to ignore or dismiss as clearly not intended for me.  It wasn’t even like she paid me any attention outside the group, so she was just trying to fluster me.

 

If Fulda had been interested in me I would be flattered, but if you were to talk about us in terms of leagues she was a professional all-star and I was in the little leagues, and I tried not to delude myself.  She was tall, head and shoulders above me, and rock solid, with washboard abs, sizable biceps, and toned, defined legs, none of which looked too bulky due to her large frame.  Her skin was tanned golden brown, which made her ice blue eyes pop even more, and her hair was long and auburn, pulled back in a braid down to her shoulder blades.  Everything about her face was immaculate, from the expertly-plucked eyebrows to her soft, pink-glossed lips and her gently pointed chin. 

 

Today, however, was a different story.  She must have been waiting for me to enter the building, since as soon as I came through the doors she stood up, startling me.  While I looked up at her in surprise – it would have been rude to stare at her chest – she put hand on my shoulder playfully and smiled while gently pushing me forward.  “C’mon, we’ll be late!” she chided, showing an unusual amount of concern and falling in behind me.  Fulda was like a wall pushing me forward, ignoring the other open turnstiles to squeeze in behind me.

 

That was only a warmup for when we got seated.  Fulda picked the chair next to mine despite most of them still being unoccupied and scooted it over until she was practically touching arms with me, then spent a lot of time leaning over to “compare notes.”  Every time she did she made a point to touch my arm, bump shoulders, and generally loom over me.  It happened so often I started to think she was getting off on it a little.  As the session progressed she started doing things under the table, like running a finger up my thigh or clumsily playing footsie with feet almost twice the size of mine.  Either she was messing with me especially hard, or she had taken something the night before that still hadn’t worn off.

 

I tried not to flirt back, though it was tempting.  If I did I would just end up another story for her to laugh about with her sorority sisters, and though I enjoyed making people laugh I did not want to be an actual joke.  She was doing an excellent job pretending to be interested, and dressed in such a way to best show off her features considering the season.  A white-and-orange striped quarter-sleeve shirt was tight around her torso, outlining her ample breasts and slab of muscle she had for a back, and a loose, black skirt that did not quite reach her knees left her smooth, shaven legs on display.  Simple, fresh black and white Converse All-Stars covered her enormous feet, completing the stylish package.

 

After five long hours of exhaustive review the study session was over, and I began to gather my things.  Fulda practically threw her stuff into a bag and shot up, banging her powerful thighs against the table.  She moved to stand behind my chair and patiently watched me meticulously put my supplies away while every else filtered out, not saying a word.  I moved extra slow to see if she would get bored, but a creak from my chair when she leaned on it told me she was in for the long haul.

 

When I was unable to draw it out any longer I grabbed my bag and stood, running face-first into Fulda’s chest.  I stepped away until my back was against the table and she smirked.  “Hey there, little fella,” she began.  She was trying to sound seductive but undermining it with her words.  “Mind walking me back to my house?”

 

“Love to,” I answered, “but the Gamma house is all the way on the other side of campus from where I live, it’d really be out of my way.”

 

“But it’s such a long walk!” she came back.  “What if something were to happen to me on the way back?”  She batted her eyelashes at me, and I felt my resolve melt before I caught myself.

 

I looked her up and down, a treat for my eyes, and replied, “You look like you can take care of yourself.  I’m probably more at risk than you are.”

 

Fulda chortled as though I had said something funny.  “All right, you got me,” she said.  She stepped forward, pressing herself against me and sliding an arm over my shoulder.  Her breasts pressed into my face, almost eclipsing my view upward.  “I just want your company for a while, is that so wrong?”

 

“Why me?” I asked, my face muffled by her chest.  She ran a fingertip down my spine, making me feel a cold tingle before grabbing the small of my back.

 

“Why not you?” she answered, giving me a squeeze.  “You’re cute, smart, funny, and I’m guessing single.  I’d love to hang out with you and… get to know you better.”  My mouth suddenly went dry.  She was not even being subtle now.

 

“How did you know that I’m single?” I asked, wresting my face free from her cleavage.

 

“Let’s call it a hunch,” Fulda replied, giving me another squeeze.  “So, you walking with me or what?”

 

“Yeah, sure.”  I was trying not to sound too eager, but if this really was not a prank I was overjoyed.  It had been a lean few months for me, and Fulda ticked a lot of boxes for me.

 

“Well then, let’s get moving!” she said, stepping back so I was finally free to get away from the table.  She lightly pushed me with her hand so I would go in front of her, and stayed close behind me, almost driving me forward with her body.  Even on the stairs she was close, her head level with mine, always on the verge of running me over.  It was like she was worried I would get spooked and try to run, and she stayed practically on top of me all the way out the doors.

 

Once we were outside she relented, moving to walk alongside me instead of on top of me.  She matched pace with me even though her long legs could go much faster, clumsily slapping the sidewalk with each step of her enormous Converse.  We had never really talked that much so we went through the common things you do when getting to know someone.  I joked about the small town I came from and the stuff I did on the weekends, she told me about her sisters and playing sports, and we learned a good deal about each other.

 

It really was a long walk, and we ran out of pleasantries to exchange.  After a brief uncomfortable silence she looked down at me, grinned, and said, “So, you’re pretty short.  What’s that like?”

 

The question took me off-guard and I took a second to process it.  “What’s being short like?” I asked for clarification.

 

“Yeah!”  Fulda was much more enthusiastic about it than I expected.  “The last time I was your height was first or second grade, I’ve kind of always been tall.  I’m curious!”

 

Huh, she was being serious and not making fun of me, this was a pleasant surprise.  “Oh, it’s about what you’d expect,” I began.  “A lot of darting here and there, trying not to get stepped on or fall into someone’s food.  It can be rough, one day my sister was joking around and put me in her shoe.”

 

Fulda laughed at my joke, then responded with mock surprise, “Oh no!  What happened?”

 

I shrugged, glad she found my story entertaining.  “She put it on and walked around.  It was a Converse like you’re wearing, so there wasn’t a lot of room to move.”  I looked up and saw her smiling and got the impression she genuinely enjoyed my company.  “What’s it like being tall?”

 

“A lot of the same, but opposite,” Fulda said.  “I have to be careful not to step on my shorter friends or eat them with dinner.  Both my sisters are pretty tall though, so I never got to put them in one of my shoes.”

 

“You must have some stories about being so tall though, right?”

 

“Oh yeah, tons!”  She inhaled deeply while she thought one up.  “One time I was walking through the student center and this one short guy wasn’t watching where he was going.  He got in my way, and, well, splat!

 

I looked up at her in mock horror.  “Fulda!  That was my friend!”

 

“Better look out then!” she replied with a laugh.  “You’ve been pretty good about it so far, but you could easily go splat too!”

 

“I’d like to see you try!”

 

“Don’t tempt me or I will!”  She swung her hips into my chest, pushing me to the other side of the pavement.  “That’s just a small sample of my might, little man!”  We were both giggling while I jogged to get back beside her, then tried swinging my hips into her.  Unsurprisingly, she did not budge.  “Ha!  Nothing!  I’m like a mighty colossus!”

 

“Oh no!” I said in mock concern.  “Please don’t step on me!”

 

“Tell you what.”  Fulda swayed over and placed her hip on my chest, then reached down and grabbed the opposite shoulder.  “Because I think you’re so cute, I won’t step on you until later so you have a chance to make it up to me.  Sound good?”

 

“Sounds good,” I agreed.  We spent the rest of the walk making little jokes, talking about stuff as it came up organically.  She was surprisingly easy to talk to, much more down to Earth than the stuck-up, spoiled sorority girl I expected.  Time seemed to fly by while I was talking to her, though being close enough that I was in her shadow helped that warm, fuzzy feeling inside along.

 

We reached her house, a mansion with a gilded Γ Τ Σ over the door.  She walked ahead of me and opened the door, then stood on the threshold a moment, scanning the entryway. This was where they would all jump out and tell me I’d been punked.  “Well, it was great talking with you Fulda,” I began, “but I really should be getting back to my room.  You know, nerd shit to do.”

 

Fulda turned around with a disappointed look.  “Aw, come on!” she said, slapping a large hand down on my shoulder.  Something was off.  She seemed… bigger somehow, though she was already huge.  Maybe I had just never gotten a good look at her, and now that I was right in front of her and not actively averting my gaze I was able to fully take in her size.  “After that long walk over here you’re just going to leave?”  She yanked me close, shoving my head into her chest again, but when I looked up her breasts were completely blocking her face.  Her hand slid to my back, running a finger along my shoulder and neck as it went.  “You’re not going to come up and spend some time with me?”

 

She was holding me loosely, but escape would still be difficult.  If she was trying this hard to get me into her house, though, she either really was interested in me, or she was going to absurd lengths to prank me.  I ran a couple scenarios through my head: I walk away and she’s being genuine and I lose my chance with the hottest woman I’d probably ever see, or I go for it and it’s a joke and I lose standing with some women I really did not care about anyway.  When I thought about it like that, it was easy.  “Sure, I guess I can hang out with you a bit.”

 

Fulda stepped back and took her hand off my back, grabbing hold of my arm instead.  “I knew you’d come around,” she said, leading me into the house.  If there was going to be an ambush from a group of mean sorority girls, it would be now.  There was nobody waiting with cameras or to dump pig’s blood on me, though, just a blond girl sitting on the couch reading.  I let out a short, relieved whoop and Fulda turned to me with a grin.

 

 “What, expected something worse?” she asked.

 

“Yeah,” I answered.  “I kinda figured you were messing with me this whole time and all your friends would be here to make fun of me for falling for it.”

 

Fulda laughed, then lightly slapped me on the chest.  “I wouldn’t do that to you!” she exclaimed.  “I have much better ways to embarrass you if that’s what I’m going for!”  She tugged me toward the stairs, and I half-walked, half got dragged after her.

 

A series of rapid footsteps came down the stairs, and Fulda stopped to let whoever was coming down pass.  “Hey Fulda!” she shouted on the way down, “do you still need any help looking for your-“  She reached the bottom of the stairs and abruptly cut her sentence short.  “Well hi, didn’t see you there!  Got another one already, Fulda?”

 

The newcomer was also immensely tall, over a head taller than me if I had to guess, with shoulder-length pink hair and shining teal eyes.  Unlike Fulda she was rail-thin and deathly pale, though still absurdly pretty.  It looked like she was planning on a day in, with a hot pink tank top that matched her hair and tiny white shorts the same shade as her ankle socks.  She gave me a quick, thin-lipped smile before turning back to Fulda.

 

“Yeah, you know me,” Fulda replied.  “Won’t let anything keep me down!  Especially not some stupid guy.”

 

“Wait, did you just have a breakup?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, kind of,” Fulda reluctantly admitted.  “Something like that, at least.  It wasn’t any big thing, I promise, he was nothing.  One day he ambushed me with a bunch of weird complaints, said it felt like I was walking all over him.  He was already kind of annoying me, so I ended it before it got too serious.  He was crushed, but that’s how it goes.”

 

A book slammed from the other room, and the woman shouted, “I wanna meet Fulda’s new guy!”  Couch springs squeaked while she got up, and her footsteps thudded in the hallway while she ran toward us.  She stopped just short of bowling me over, and I looked up at her in amazement.  This one was also extremely tall, just an inch or two shorter than Fulda, and had a hard, athletic body with lightly tanned skin.  Her thick blond hair flowed down her back in wavy locks, and her light blue eyes looked down at me excitedly.  A white T-shirt was practically painted on her chest while white shorts barely covered her butt, and she had the ensemble completed with white, high-top Converse.

 

Both newcomers stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Fulda and turned to face me, turning their heads markedly down.  The three of them looked at me in silence, grinning while they stared down at me.  Nervously I glanced between all of them in turn, trying to get some idea of what they were thinking, but they had excellent poker faces.  Now that I was the focus for three extremely tall women arrayed around me I suddenly realized I was very small.  It felt like I was getting smaller, too, while they each slowly grew.  This was the ambush I had dreaded.

 

Finally, the one in all white broke the silence.  “Yeah, he looks fine,” she declared, keeping her gaze locked on me.  “At the very least you’ll have a lot of fun with him.”

 

The one in pink supported her.  “I agree, good choice girl!” she exclaimed, reaching out and rustling my hair.  I ducked my head away from her hand and she did not pursue, pulling it back instead.  “He’s feisty, too!  You’ll have to remember that later when you’re… you know…”

 

“Are you two done?” Fulda asked, laughing.  “C’mon, they’re just jealous.”  She grabbed my arm, wrapping her long fingers all the way around my bicep, and gave me a quick tug to follow.  The other two dispersed, going back to what they were doing when we walked in.

 

I tried to follow Fulda closely on her way up the stairs, but she took the steps three at a time and I simply could not keep up.  She ended up dragging me most of the way while I tried not to get kicked in the face by her heels.  Fortunately, since she was moving so fast it was brief, and when she reached the landing she stopped, holding me off the floor by my arm.  With some effort I got my feet beneath me and looked up at her, beaming.  “We’re here!” she proclaimed.  The door’s nameplate said “Fulda Stein, President of Gamma Tau Sigma,” undoubtedly her room.

 

While she stood there I looked up at her in amazement.  The time for a humiliating ambush had passed, and she was still pressing me forward, meaning she had not been messing with me after all.  Aside from that there was simply more of her now.  It really looked like she had gotten bigger, I just could not comprehend how.  What if she hadn’t been joking earlier?

 

Before I could think about it any more she dragged me toward her and practically threw me inside the room, sending me stumbling over thick carpet.  After a few steps my feet could not keep up and I fell, landing on my back on the floor.  Fulda gave me a smoldering look and ducked under the doorframe, closing the door behind her, and I was about to be in for one hell of a night.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, don't forget to write a review!