- Text Size +

Rick's Experience

By: TGSWolf

It was just another typical day in another typical week of another typical month. So for Rick life went on. Rick was a 23 year old, tall anthro fox, with orange fur with a white tipped tail, and white fur went from his chin all the way down to his crotch. Rick attended college and majored in Chemistry. Rick was at school in the science wing's laboratory, working on his project he wanted to create a soda drink in which the bubbles wouldn't go up.. But go down instead.... But it blew up in his face when he did a drop to many of the glowy-stuff in the cooker, dousing him entirely, from head to toe with the smelly liquid. Rick grabbed a towel and started for the showers. Knowing it wasn't harmful, merely stinky, He started to wipe it up a bit. Naturally Rick took a full dose of brilliant blue radiation, still covered with the fluid. He knew the radiation was not high enough to do him any harm, it was just irritating as hell. He stomped out, and cleaned up the mess. Rick was looking around and he was still alone, so he took off his lab smock, but it had not kept the stinky fluid from soaking everything he was wearing. Rick then stripped to the buff, and threw his clothes, underwear and all into the deep sink, and ran it full of water. He turned around, stark naked went to one of the lab showers, grabbed the ring and pulled. The rush of water felt great. He rinsed off, and held his head under it to get all of the fluid out of his hair and fur. He stood there for several minutes with the water cascading over him, it felt wonderful, as if it would wash away all the morning's problems. Rick let go the shower ring, the water shut off and as he reached for a towel, Kayla snuck up behind him and slid her muzzle close to his ear, speaking very clearly "Hiya Rick". Rick yelped lightly and spun around, his heart slowing down when he saw it was only Kayla. He growled a little by her sneaking up on him, and said "what are you doing here?" "I was kinda' wondering where you were and what you were doing? Most of us don't usually shower out here in the open in the buff." Rick started, wabbling and leaned against the wall Kayla then led him over to a bench and helped him sit down. "Rick, are you all right?" Kayla had her arm around Rick, holding him up. " Rick I'm sure there wasn't enough radiation to hurt you in that one burst. We'll get a doctor to check you over, but I'm sure there's nothing wrong. I'll finish cleaning up here, why don't you go see a doctor, and go home for the day. Don't worry, I'll handle everything. Oh, Kayla, thank you you're wonderful!" and he put his arms around Kayla, hugged her and gave her a big kiss, full on the mouth. Rick was kind of surprised as Kayla held him close, she kissed him back, and with a little more passion than just a friendly thank you kiss. Kayla helped Rick to his feet, Kayla looked him up and down. "Rick you sure, you're ok?" "Yeah, just need to get some rest." "But thanks, I'll get my stuff and go home. Thanks, thanks a lot." Rick got his wet clothes out of the sink, grabbed his backpack, and went home. When he got to his house, he stripped again. But when Rick looked in the mirror he saw that he looked a bit shorter but maybe it was his imagination. Oh, well, I wasn't going anywhere but to bed tonight anyway. Rick thought about Kayla's kiss, and it made him feel good. Angie, his on again off again girlfriend, was out of town, but then with her job she was quite often out of town. He wondered if Kayla could fill in for Angie, since Angie seemed to be getting more and more distant, and less and less affectionate. "She just seemed to be taking me for granted." Rick thought. He was too big to get any other girlfriends so she didn't worry about me. Rick thought about that for a few minutes and about the body he had seen in the mirror. He thought he might be a little shorter but soon forgot. He put on a clean pair of pants, nuked a dinner and ate it without thinking about it. Rick spent that night in half sleep tossing and turning all night. Several times he thought about Kayla and her kiss, and it made him feel good every time he thought about it. "Kayla wasn't married, maybe I shouldn't be so cool toward her." Rick thought. The next night while Rick was sitting at home watching television he was suddenly startled by the ringing of his telephone. He picked up the phone and said "hello." It was Kayla on the other end. She said, "I thought, since weren't feeling well yesterday, and it's Saturday night. Why don't you come over and we'll watch TV together." Rick said, "Sure, I will be right over." Rick walked over to Kayla's house and knocked on the door. When she answered she was standing there dressed in a black lycra mini-dress with black stockings and black high heels. Rick asked, "Why are you all dressed up if you are just watching TV." She said, "I had a date tonight but they canceled and I didn't want to change. Why don't you come on in." He walked into the house and she led him to the living room. They sat down together on the couch and she put in a movie. As they watched the movie Rick began to feel a little funny. He was having trouble focusing on the movie. He adjusted himself in the chair a few times, a puzzled expression played over his face. Rick plucked at his clothes, his loose fitting, voluminous shirt. Already Rick was starting to become smaller than Kayla was. Rick said. "What the...oh god." he was down to about three feet tall, and the process was going full swing now. Kayla was watching the tv and didn't pay attention to Rick, as he became smaller and smaller, and his clothes rose around him like cottony mountains. Rick awoke sluggishly; his head felt like it might be concave. He shook his head a few times, and tried to piece together who he was and why he had the worst hangover of his life. But the strange pain feeling was gone, but still Rick felt a little blind sighted. It took a couple of minutes until he saw what he didn't understand. It looked to be Kayla's living room, but it was different, different in size. The room looked like it had quadrupled many times in size. He then looked down to the ground, which turned out to be the cover of the couch, but it was spread very wide, as he looked upon the couch. It felt weird. He realized now that the room isn't big, he shrunk. "I must have been at least 1 inch tall." What the hell was going on in my head? This can't be real, I must be dreaming." Rick thought aloud.

"Ow."

Rick said to himself, after he pinched himself. "Oh god! This can't be for real. People don't shrink overnight, and this was clearly not possible, there had to be an explanation!" Rick yelled, "I couldn't think of any reason why I've shrunk," Rick thought, until he realized yesterday, when he was working on the project until it blew up in his face. He accidentally fell off his bed. I was going to die as I was falling. But then he hit something soft, he closed his eyes for a second believing he was dreaming until, he found out that he actually landed on his bean bag chain. Luckily, he placed there and didn't move it, otherwise Rick would already be dead, and hit the floor. He chuckled a bit, when it finally hit him. "Kayla, I need to find Kayla as soon as possible." Rick thought, and he started to slide down the cover of the couch, and he was off to Kayla's room. "I needed Kayla now, more than ever." Rick said, he was beginning to feel fear, as the adrenaline was rapidly increasing, without her. Just then, Rick finally got to the front of her door. Just looking at her door made him wonder how tall she would be now. Rick use to be taller than her, but now she was bigger than him, ironic he find it to be. He didn't think for a sec, how she would react with his new height, he was thinking now maybe he should turn around. But then he decided against it. "Kayla has the right to know, and I need her more than ever, I needed her to find me, and now to take care of me. I can tell that the situation for me is getting worse, the more time I waste." Rick thought. Rick managed to crawl right through the crack of her door. He was in her room now. Kayla's room was massive, it was also nice and tidy even though there were a couple of clothes and shoes dropped on the floor. Rick saw Kayla sleeping in her bed. "There's got to be a way to approach Kayla," Rick said to himself, lucky enough the bed skirt was on the floor, he started climbing it, it took him about 3 minutes, but he was finally on the bed, and what lay upon the bed was a sleeping Kayla. Kayla started to stir around her bed, she was beginning to wake up, and he tried to get to her quickly as possible. Rick started to run across the bed and then ran towards her, until he stopped right next to her pillows. He climbed up the pillows to get to her face, so Rick started to yell at Kayla. "Kayla, wake up! Kayla! Kayla! I need your help! Please wake up." He started to hear a mumble coming from her. Rick said, "Kayla please I really need your...whoa." Before he can even finish his sentence, Kayla was stirring again; Her hand was so close it was pushing him off the pillow, but it missed. Her right hand was right there in front of him now. He then tried doing another tactic on waking her up. He started to push her fingers back and forth, rocking them to get her attention. "Please Kayla wake up, look at me. I need your help." Rick said weakly. Kayla withdrew her hand, she accidently caught hold one of Ricks legs, and withdrew her hand under the covers. And between the thighs of Kayla he looked forward and found himself staring right at her enormous cunt--it was as big as he was, and he could feel its warmth radiating against the entire surface of his body. Rick lost all will power and common sense and started to playing with her cunt lips, rubbing his hands up and down in between and around them, sliding his whole arm in and out of her and letting his body rub up against her huge vulva. Rick focused his attention towards her clitoris. It was long and slippery, much like a wet watermelon. He rubbed furiously up and down, back and forth, squeezing and releasing on her clit. He also used his feet, kicking and thrashing, at the entrance to her vagina. Her clit began to swell with interest. Soon Kayla began to moan loudly. Kayla though, she was starting to get pretty horny, Rick held on tight as she rhythmically thrust her hips. So she then moved her hand toward her pussy, and started to rub her clit. Kayla pushed Rick in her cunt with her index and ring finger, before he could say a word. Her huge lips passed him on either side, he struggled to get back out. Kayla's fingers appeared again, pushing Rick deeper inside. She continued to masterbate herself furiously. Rick squirmed his way back towards her hole. Suddely she clamped her muscles down tight and held them like that. His exit was blocked. The door opened with a loud criek, somebody came walking towards her. "hi Kayla" a voice said.. "Oh hi Janie" Kayla said sleeply, but masterbating under the covers. "It seemed that it was a "girl" of about 20 or 19 years old.. And seemingly it must be her roommate, since no one elese can get in the apartment." Rick thought.. They started to chit chat a little. Then Kayla started moaning, she also contracted her pussy muscles. Pressing Rick deeper in her pussy which caused Kayla to sit up quickly. Janie thought the Kayla was getting up to give hir a kiss. So shi grabbed Kayla's head, and pressed hir lips on hers. So shi started kissing her pasionately. Shi started massaging and kissing Kayla's boobs, kissing her mouth, and licking her belly. Then Janie reached under the blanket Kayla felt Janie's hand move up her inner thigh.. Shi could feel Kayla shiver, she blocked hir hand again.. Shi took his hand to her boobs again. "Massaged some more.." Kayla said. Then Janie tried to reach under the blanket again.. Kayla felt hir hands reach for her leg.. And from there on over her inner thigh. Kayla felt so horny, she could not resist so she spread her legs a little apart. The walls around Rick suddenly became damp. Soon he was slathered in Kayla's clear, slimey wetness. He struggled to wipe his face, but globs of saliva-like goo continued to fall from above, deep in her vagina. Fearing he was about to drown, he was about to try to force his way out through her pusssy lips when a blast of fresh air and a ray of light illuminated Kayla's pink cunt. Turning to look, huge fingers pryed open Kayla's hole. A gorgeous vixen's face approached. Hir haunting pale blue eyes looked eagerly at Kayla's crotch. No Doubt this was Janie. Shi stared almost directly at him. Hir tongue protruded and her mouth opened slightly as hir face rushed towards him. The last thing Rick wanted was to be eaten and dissolved in some 19 year old's stomach. He scrambled deep back into Kayla's vagina, terrified. Apparantly, Kayla could feel his movement. "Suck on my pussy! Suck deep inside! Get your tongue in there! Suck out my juices!" Janie's huge horse-like tongue reached towards him. It flopped and wriggled just below Rick's feet. Deafening slurping sounds followed. Looking down, he saw Janie's muzzle and mouth suckling on Kayla's lips. Hungrily, Janie dug hir tongue deep into Kayla. Janie's fingers found her cunt immediately. Janie's fingers started rubbing Kayla's pussylips.. Janie started sliding his fingers in and out of her wet pussy. He could again see daylight below him through Kayla's love-hole. A huge, finger appeared. Reaching deep inside, Janie's nail brushed against him as shi drove hir finger into Kayla. "All of them, fist me hard!" Kayla screamed in ecstasy. First two, then three, then Janie's whole open hand worked into Kayla's cunt. Janie's hand formed into a fist. Slowly shi worked it in and out of Kayla's grotesquely stretched pussy. Glued in Kayla's juices, Rick stuck to Janie's finger as she drove it into Kayla. First up to hir wrist, then to hir forearm. Kayla sqeeled in pleasure, and she barked "deeper, harder." Janie rammed Rick into Kayla's cervix. Remarkably he only had the wind knocked out of him, Rick smeared off deep inside Kayla. Janie's monster hand soon withdrew.


Then Janie began to open hir pants, in the meantime, Kayla started to finger herself. Sliding in and out with her own 2 fingers, then she took her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. shi had taken off hir pants and stood there with hir cock in hir hand. Kayla spread her legs a little more to allow Janie access, shi lay on top of Kayla and guided hir dick in between Kayla's wet pussy lips. Janie penetrated Kayla deep and started fucking her. Holding hir hands on Kayla's ass so shi could press hir dick in deeper, pumping in and out. Kayla moaned loudly. Then they switched places.. Janie lays on the floor. Kayla stands above hir.. And she sits down on Janie's lap. She starts kissing Janie pasionately. Janie starts playing with Kayla's tits.Then Janie guides hir throbbing cock into Kayla. She starts fucking Janie's cock. Her hips thrusting up and down. And Kayla's boobs bang against eachother.Grinding Janie's solid cock while breathing heavily. Rick looked up and saw Janie’s huge cock enter through Kayla’s pussy lips and slide across Rick. Glued in Kayla's juices, Rick's stuck to Janie's cock head as shi drove it into Kayla. Rick did the only thing he could do. He held onto the skin underneath the head of this monster. He looked up and saw Janie’s Monstrous cock pass between Kayla's pussy lips. He knew he should be terrified, but for some reason he was excited. The monstrous cock, drove Rick the entire length of the tunnel to Kayla’s cervix. There he stayed until he felt Kayla’s climax. Janie drove it home with one final push as Rick tried to shut out what was about to happen. Nothing happened. Fluids washed over him as Janie withdrew hir cock from Kayla. Rick got stuck to the cock again. He just decided to enjoy the ride. The stickiness held him fast to the underside of the head of Janie’s cock. Rick’s mind raced. Janie’s huge muscle and Rick were headed, Kayla’s brown hole Rick started to struggle to break free as he saw it come into view. He saw Kayla working on it with her finger to loosen it up. Panic set in as Hank continued to struggle while the head of the massive muscle touched Kayla's brown bud. Janie slowly pushed as Kayla moaned. He slowly worked it in as Rick and the Monster entered the putrid, humid canal. Rick lost sense of time as he went back and forth. The air around him became harder and harder to breathe. Suddenly Kayla's vaginal muscles clench harder then they had even done before. Rick could feel something open at his feet, and warm liquid gushed over his body. Her muscles bore down on him again and he was swallowed in to her depths. Kayla fell back her body racked with uncontrollable spasms of pleasure. Something within her was pressing on something, the pleasure was so intence that it hurt. "Stooop!. Uh!. Uh!. Uh!. Janie P-Please Stop Ah!. I- (Grunt) I Can't Take It Ah!. Ah!. MM!. Oh Stop!. Rick pressed with all his might against the crushing walls. He finally managed to push his head out, but his victory was short lived. Kayla spread her legs a little more to allow Janie access, shi lay on top of Kayla and guided hir dick in between Kayla's wet pussy lips. Janie penetrated Kayla deep and started fucking her. Holding hir hands on Kayla's ass so shi could press hir dick in deeper, pumping in and out. Kayla moaned loudly. She starts kissing Janie pasionately. Janie starts playing with Kayla's tits.Then Janie guides hir throbbing cock into Kayla. Shi starts fucking Kayla without hesitation. Her hips thrusting up and down. And Kayla's boobs bang against eachother.Grinding Janie's solid cock while breathing heavily. Rick looked up and saw Janie’s huge cock enter through Kayla’s pussy lips and slide across Rick. Glued in Kayla's juices, Rick's stuck to Janie's cock head as shi drove it into Kayla. Rick did the only thing he could do. He held onto the skin underneath the head of this monster. He looked up and saw Janie’s Monstrous cock pass between Kayla's pussy lips. He knew he should be terrified, but for some reason he was excited. The monstrous cock, drove Rick the entire length of the tunnel to Kayla’s cervix. There he stayed until he felt Kayla’s climax. In and out, in and out for what seemed like an eternity until Rick was flushed out of Kayla's vagina by her climax. Rick stared awestruck as the giantesses began rubbing against one another, but could see the power involved as their giant bodies came together.... It was obvious that those immense giantesses were now totally mesmerized with one another, while totally ignoring the outside world. Meanwhile, the huge giantesses were hugging one another so sensuously and erotically as they squirmed and thrashed against one anothe. They were so completely engrossed with one another, they didn't notice Rick running away from the bed to the safety of under the dresser, until morning.