- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a one chapter short story, please enjoy thuroughly.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review, I'd love to know what you all think.

Tabby was a regular teenage girl, stuck in a suburban stereotype of a town called Windville. She was a Highschool freshman but due to her appearance, she was bullied regularly. You see, Tabby was no twig, granted she wasn't overly large. No, she was just a little curvier than most, which lead to people either being jealous or disgusted. Other students would harrass her in the bathrooms, halls, and anywhere the watchful eye of athourity was absent. Of course she nursed her curves with her seemingly unstoppable sweet tooth. Tabby loved anything with an above-average amount of sugar on its ingredients list. This includes cake, brownies, candy, and most of all, cupcakes. Cupcakes were her absolute favorite food. It bordered on an obsession, considering they would even infect her daydreams, much like the one she was having right now.
RIIIIIIIIIIING!
Tabby was shaken from her thoughts as the bell signalling lunch penitrated the halls and classrooms of the school. This caused her classmates to all file out of the class faster than lightning. She did the same once she came to her senses. Their teacher, Ms. Baker stared her down as she went to exit the room. Finally, she said something.
"Tabitha, is that a peice of gum in your mouth?" Ms. Baker questioned.
"Sorry Miss-" Tabby was cut off by her teacher scowling and speaking again.
"Spit it out on your way out, you dunce. you know not to have gum in my classroom!" Ms. Baker barked at her.  265 Words
"Y-yes ma'am!" Tabby stuttered before spitting her gum into the trash and shuffling to the cafeteria with her things. why was Ms. Baker so bitter all the time? It made no sense to Tabby how someone could be so rude to another person she had so little contact with. Maybe she was just old. Either way. Tabby sat alone at the end of an empty table, unpacking her lunch from her lunchbox. Wait, this was odd. There was a cupcake in her lunchbox. She didnt remember packing a cupcake this morning, just her sandwich and chips. Either way it was a nice surprise, she quickly pulled off the wrapping andscarfed it down and conitinued with her lunch, smiling with icing on her face. once she finnished her lunch, she wiped her face and forgot all about the sweet surprise that now lie dormant within her stomach.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ms. Baker was absolutely puzzled. One minute she was sitting at her desk in the front of an empty classroom, the next everything was black. She tried to rationalize what was happenning. Maybe she should investigate, she just needed to stand up and- Uh oh. She couldn't move. She must be restrained somehow in this dark room. Maybe she had been drugged? She was on the verge of panicking when she was nearly blinded by light flooding into the room via a sudden opening of the ceiling. Once her eyes re-ajusted to the new light source, she looked around. was she?- No that would be impossible. She appeared to be in a giant lunchbox of some kind.  Just as Ms. Baker tossed away that idea, a massive hand reached down from above and grabbed her. She was raised out of the massive box and up to the puzzled looking face of one of her students. The face stared back at her as she screamed out to it, but it didn't seem to hear her. suddenly another hand appeared and pulled her clothing from her body in one quick motion. Wait a second, that was a cupcake wrapper, which meant she had somehow become a cupcake. Ms. naker put the peices together as she figured out what would happen next. She began to shout at the face quickly approaching her. Before she could shout though, she was thrown into the hot, sticky maw of this beastly student. In almost a split second, she was bitten in half and lost conciousness.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this short, unaware story. Looking forward to any reviews or thoughts you all might have.