- Text Size +

Michelle walked through her front door and into her kitchen. She was exhausted after a long night of dancing and drops her purse carefully on the counter. She is a tall Latina with long black hair, a big booty, huge tits, and a bit of a tummy. But plenty of guys like that she’s found out over the years, even though her weight used to bother her as a kid when she’d get teased.

She unzips the purse and pull out a six inch tall man named Zach she captured back at the club. Zach is skinny and white, and she saw him by himself hugging the wall in the dark room.

_____________________________________________________

30 minutes earlier at the club


“Hey” she says


“Hello...um what’s your name?” Asks Zach

“Michelle. Want to play a game? If you win, I’ll give you a kiss.” She says.

“Uh sure.” He responds. He gulps. Suddenly his throat feels very dry.

“Alright. It’s a racing game. If you can get me a drink in 3 minutes. You get a kiss. If not, then you get a punishment. Deal?”

Zach looks over at the crowded Friday night bar.

“Deal.” He says, not knowing the punishment.

___________________________________________

Back to the present


Michelle pulls Zach out of the bag. He’s naked now since his clothes didn’t shrink. She has all her fingers wrapped around him, nearly covering him from head to toe.

“So” she says. “Want to play another game!?” Her voice booms loudly.

“ No!” He yells.

“I can’t hear you” she says. “The game is, Fee Fi Fo Fum. You run and I try to catch you.”


Michelle plops Zach on the ground like an action figure. Zach’s view is filled with Michelle’s tan feet, which fill her open-toed gladiator sandals.


“Start running so you can get a head start!” She says.


Zach doesn’t know this place but it looks like a gigantic bedroom. He starts heading towards the door to see if he can get under the door.

“Fee Fi Fo Fum. Ready or not here I come!” Michelle exclaims.

She starts to stomp toward the door in Zach direction. Zach loses his footing from the vibrating floor and collapses onto the carpet. He tries to get up but it’s no use, he can’t gain his balance as the floor creaks and groans with Michelle huge footfalls.

“Fee. Fi. Fo. Fum. I’m a sexy giantess. Let’s have some fun!” Michelle’s massive right foot now crashes to the ground right in front of Zach, blocking his escape.


“That was so easy.” Says Michelle. “But all this stomping and dancing has made me hungry. Time for a late night snack.”

Michelle pickup up Zach gingerly and leaves the room with Zach in hand to head to the kitchen where she grabs two burritos out of the refrigerator. She set Zach on top of the kitchen table and unwraps the first burrito. It’s a warm summer night. So Michelle decides to take off all her clothes and shoes before sitting down. 

She plucks Zach from the table and puts him in between her thick, sweaty, juicy thighs. Zach looks up and sees her soft, hairless tummy dangling into his view, and her bulging breasts beyond that. She lean her head down to see him and gives him a crooked little smile. 


“Mmm I’m so hungry. I haven’t eaten all day.” She says.

Her red lips part as she unwraps the burrito and brings it to her mouth for her first bite. She finishes the first burrito quickly and belches. Her stomach above Zach’s head has ballooned out to make room for the meal. She looks down and smiles again at Zach, a little morsel of beef and beans around her lips. She starts to form a spit wad and lifts her naked thighs up to bring Zach closer to her head. Zach, now crunches into her full stomach, looks up in disgust to see a string of saliva dripping towards him. She spits and Zach gets covered in a smelly blend of cheese, meat, onions and tortilla.


“Ewwww! Hahaha. You’re so gross Zach. What am I going to do with you? I need to get you cleaned up.” She grabs Zach with her hand and pulls him up to her mouth. She displays her wide tongue and runs his body over her tongue forcefully like a cat. Zach starts to get a boner. Michelle licks Zach again and this time Zach is fully erect. Zach, of course, isn’t getting any cleaner. He's filthier than ever. Covered in Michelle’s mouth juices.


“There!” She says admiring Zach. “All clean! And I see you are hard. Time to go back to the bed room for dessert, I think.”

Michelle grabs the other burrito on the table and heads to her room. She sets Zach on her bed and unwraps the burrito, eating this one in small bites, slowly.

“You know I’m a big girl. I can eat a lot!” She says. Zach is standing on the bed now, waist level with Michelle. Her gigantic pussy is inches from his body, glistening. She’s getting turned on. Michelle takes a pointer finger and lazily starts to play with her protruding belly button as her eyes are fastened on Zach during her second meal. Her stomach is taute from all the food and making rumbling sounds. She’s now 1/4 of the way through the burrito when she stops eating to say.


“And I’m a growing too! Look at my humongous ass.” She spins around on the ball of her foot to fill Zach’s view with her tremendous ass. It’s the size of Zach’s apartment. Or it appeared to be so.


“Hahaha. Big booty big booty big booty.” She says, bouncing on the balls of her feet. Her asses bounces up and down, gyrating with a thick layer of muscle and fat.


She stops suddenly and tenses her thick muscles and looks over her shoulder at Zach, her eyes fluttering.


“Oh, I think that burrito is starting to make its way out!” She farts loudly and a hot stinky wind knocks Zach to his back and onto her quilted blanket.


“Hahaha.” Michelle laughs. “I’m a huge gainer giantess. I will crush you little man!”
She steps her massive bare feet on the bed, heaving her massive frame onto the bed. She places each foot astride him, rocking Zach’s surface, tilting and knocking him to the ground.


“Fee” *stomp* “ Fi” *stomp* "Fo" *stomp* “Fum” *stomp*. Michelle stomps after every word to reinforce the impact of her giantess role. She jumps up and falls butt down onto the bed, causing Zach to fly up into the air. Michelle catches him in her non burrito holding hand.
“Watch” She lustily says as she bring her fist holding Zach just below her tummy. With her othe hand, she scarfs the rest of the burrito quickly and starts to get a pained look on her face. Her tummy is distended and she moans in agony. She sets the hand holding Zach next to her pussy and with the other hand starts masterbating. She is heaving and meaning loudly now.
“Ugghhhhh!” She exclaims. Her hand increasing in speed and she's sweating profusely. Just then, her pussy shoots out a glob of cum onto Zach. Zach looks up and sees Michelle’s eyes are glazing over from the orgasm bliss. Michelle collapses forward, her massive tummy smooshing Zach into the bed, and she falls asleep.