- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Multi-girl giantesses!!

Having dozed off shortly after Mistress Sara taped him to the floor, Cameron stirred to the sounds of high heels clacking across the hardwood floor, which trembled strongly with each approaching footfall.  It took him a moment to recall the source of the aching in his groin.  His giantess mistress had tied his balls and shaft up in some very fine thread to keep him from ejaculating without her permission. 

The giant, massive, ground-shaking footfalls got louder as they got closer.  The shrunken man blinked his eyes heavily a few times to encourage the fog in his mind to clear up.  His eyes quickly came into focus upon the beautiful giantess who stepped over him.  Her massive size 9 stiletto boots rested closely to either side of his naked frame as she stood straddling his restrained form.

“Well?  How do I look?” Mistress Sara asked, standing with her left arm on her hip. 

Cameron was stunned by the giant woman’s gorgeous looks.  Mistress Sara was wearing a black sleeveless cocktail dress that ended in the middle of her thighs.  It completely concealed her breasts and cleavage, but accentuated her hips and natural curves just right.  Her legs were adorned with sheer black silky thigh highs held up by garter belts that were only slightly evident beneath her dress.  Her feet were adorned with black high heel stiletto boots that were suede, except the heel and stem, which were a faux snake skin.

“B-b-beautiful…mistress,” the shrunken and restrained submissive said.

<DING-DONG> went the doorbell, which prompted the giantess to step over Cameron and walk to the door.  For a few long moments, as he lay taped to the hardwood floor, and as his back ached from laying prone on an unpadded surface, all Cameron could hear was the sounds of warm greetings, laughter, and many female voices that slowly began to get louder as the group of women made their way into the large house.  The sounds of the voices were frequently broken by the clacking of high heels on the floor.

“So…this is my favorite pet, Cameron.  He LOVES feet, pussy, and ass.  Just a typical guy, I guess,” Mistress Sara said to some chuckles from the ladies that gathered around.  “But, actually, he’s my favorite pet because whenever I’ve conducted sessions with him, he makes it about me and what I want to do to him and with him, instead of what he wants.”

“Those are the best slaves,” said a tall, beautiful red head woman.

“We’re going to have some fun with you, little man,” said another woman, who appeared to be of oriental origin.

“Cameron, I would like to introduce my friends, and your mistresses for the evening.  This is Goddess Samantha,” Mistress Sara said, putting her hand on the right shoulder of the tall red head. 

Goddess Samantha had long, flame red hair that went to the middle of her back.  She had nice curled bangs over her forehead and sexy green eyes.  Her skin was a dark-tone for a ginger, indicating that she was more of a “daywalker” than a true ginger.  She had ample breasts and curvy hips that were accentuated by her form-fitting dress.  She was tall, standing nearly 5’11”, but in the platform heels she was wearing, it pushed her up to 6’5”.  She wore a skimpy red bodycon covered in matching red lace, making it resemble a very form-fitting, mid-thigh-length nighty.  She wore black silky nylons, and her feet were clad with patent red-leather “stripper” heels with red leather T-straps around her ankles and leather vamps over her toes.  The platforms and stilettos added six inches to her height, and she towered over almost all of the other women around her.  Almost all, except…

“This is Mistress Kristine, my softball teammate and fellow mistress,” Mistress Sara said, gesturing with her hand to the other tall woman who stood next to Goddess Samantha.

Mistress Kristine was tall, standing at 5’10”.  She was wearing a black, form-fitting cocktail dress with short sleeves.  She also wore black nylons, and her feet were adorned with patent leather platform stilettos, but not over-the-top tall like Goddess Samantha.  She had shoulder-length light brown hair and hazel eyes.

“This is my long-time friend, Mistress Brittney,” Mistress Sara said as she proceeded to indicate the oriental-woman.

Mistress Brittney was definitely shorter than the first two ladies.  Standing about 5’2”, Mistress Brittney had long, jet-black hair down to the middle of her back.  She had an olive complexion to her round oriental face, brown eyes, and a nice, shapely figure.  She wore a traditional little black dress, tan nylons, and black patent leather heels that helped boost her height some.  She also wore a white orb necklace and matching bracelet.

“And then this is my Mistress.  The woman who showed me how to dominate and truly rule over men.  Mistress Megan,” said the giantess hostess, looking at the woman who stood opposite her.

Mistress Megan had black hair, but was short and curly.  She had brown eyes and creamy skin.  She was average height, standing 5’6”, and wore a crème blouse, black miniskirt, tan nylons, and teal-green high heels.

“That’s right!  I’m your mistress, and don’t you forget it!” Mistress Megan said with a smile, spurning the rest of the ladies to chuckle. 

It was clear to Cameron that Mistress Megan and Mistress Sara had a unique sub/dom/switch relationship.  He gulped as he was surrounded by the group of giantesses who all looked down at him as if he were a piece of edible, delectable cheesecake.

“So, who’s thirsty?  I’ve got wine and finger foods in the kitchen.  Let’s load up and let the games begin!”

“Look at his little dick,” pointed out Goddess Samantha, noting its restraints, which prompted some giggles from the others before they all proceeded to walk to the kitchen area, filling the cavernous house with the sounds of multiple high heels clacking on the floor.

Cameron was left unmolested and ignored for several minutes while the ladies were in the other room tasting wine and noshing on some appetizers.  Their laughter and chatter carried through the house as they had a good time.  After a while, though, the talking ceased, and the sounds of high heels once again traversing through the house filled the space.

“Alright, little one,” Mistress Sara said as she stood by Cameron’s right side, looking down at him. 

She bent forward, kneeling slightly while brushing her blonde hair back behind her ear.  Her smile alleviated any and all fear or apprehension that Cameron had.

“The first game we’re going to play is a foot-sniffing game.  We’re all going to go for a walk around the block for a few minutes to get our feet nice and warm and sweaty, even though I believe most of us have worn our nylons at least two or three times this week, but we want to get them nice and potent for you and your chastity.  When we get back, we’ll make you smell our feet, and you have to guess whose foot you’re smelling.  If you get it wrong, the mistress you guessed it was will get to step on you, and she’ll get one point, while the mistress whose foot you’re being made to smell will get two points.  If you guess the mistress correctly, they will get ten points, but then be eliminated from the game.  The mistress with the most points will get to use you to massage their feet, and the loser will have to drink from Cameron’s little itty-bitty cock.  See you soon, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said.

The giantess put her index and middle finger to her lips and kissed, then proceeded to touch her fingers to Cameron’s restrained body.  The tiny four-inch man watched as Mistress Sara and the gaggle of giant women proceeded to walk towards the front door, conversations starting up about having to walk around in high heels.  A moment later, the house was silent, and Cameron was left all alone as the anticipation of being made to smell the giantess’s feet caused his restricted manhood to try to engorge.

---

Sounds of high heels quickly filled the entryway a split-second after the door opened.  Mistress Sara led her friends back to her living room, where, taped to the floor in a spread eagle fashion, lay her pet-sub Cameron.  As the other ladies went to get their wine glasses from the kitchen and refill them, Mistress Sara proceeded to open the drawer in the end table where she had previously kept her roll of scotch tape, but this time, produced a dark-brown bottle of liquid.

Cameron watched as his giantess mistress stepped over him and took a seat on the leather sofa, her stiletto boots framing a lot of his vision, along with the giantess’s sexy, shapely nylon-clad legs.

“Close your eyes, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said as she unscrewed the lid of the bottle, which Cameron noticed said “Liquid Bandage”.

The shrunken man watched as Mistress Sara removed the cap of the bottle, which had a long white plastic tube attached to it that ended in a fine black application brush.  As the giantess proceeded to lower the tip, saturated with the thick liquid, towards him, Cameron closed his eyes.  A moment later, he felt the application of the sticky, goop-laden brush over his eyes and bridge of his nose as Mistress Sara painted an even stroke upon his face.  He then felt her warm breath blow over him, causing him to flinch with anticipation, and could feel the tension of the liquid seize upon his skin quickly. 

Mistress Sara quickly applied a second layer, blew it dry with her breath for a few moments, and then applied a third and final layer of the thick, liquid bandage upon Cameron’s eyes.

“Cameron, try opening your eyes,” Mistress Sara instructed as the sounds of high-heel-clad-feet filled the room as the other giantesses joined her.

After a few moment of trying, Cameron responded,

“I can’t, Mistress Sara.”

“Perfect,” she said, and stood up.

Cameron felt her walk away as she asked,

“Alright, now everyone needs to keep track of their points,” Mistress Sara said. “Who wants to be first?”

As the sounds of stilettos rapping against the hardwood floor filled his tiny little ears, Cameron felt the anticipation building quickly within him.  His restrained balls and shaft were very sensitive.  The floor gently vibrated to the footfalls of the approaching giantess, and a sudden <CLACK> of a heel to his left alerted him that the giantess had stepped over his shrunken, restrained form.  The leather sofa creaked gently as the giantess sat down.  The sound of a high heel being discarded to his right let him know that he was about to be put to the test. 

A split-second later, Cameron’s olfactory senses were flooded with a very pungent foot-odor. He could feel the heat emanating off the nylon-clad foot-flesh that seemed to hover just millimeters above his naked body. 

<SNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFF>

Cameron inhaled a long whiff of the giantess’s smelly foot.  As he did so, other high heel footfalls could be heard as the ladies who sat in other chairs or other couches got comfortable.  Mistress Sara returned to the room with a glass of wine in her hand, taking a sip.  She took a seat opposite of the challenge throne.

“Whose foot are you smelling?” came the questioning prompt from his mistress from across the room.

“Uh…Goddess Samantha?” he guessed.

“Nope, that is incorrect,” Mistress Sara said, much to the delight of the ladies in the room.

Cameron felt the presence of the hot, sweaty, smelly foot-mass disappear from hovering over him, and the sounds of it returning to its shoe could be heard.  At the same time, footfalls of an approaching giantess could be felt, and much to his surprise, Cameron felt the tremendous crush of the giantess’s large size 11 platform shoe upon his restrained frame.

“HRRRGMMMP!!” he exclaimed as Goddess Samantha took her step on him as part of the game.

Goddess Samantha finished taking her step and took her seat once more as Cameron coughed from having the wind crushed out of him.  Before he could finish recuperating, the large, smelly, nylon-clad foot returned to hovering over him, baptizing him its foul, funky odor.

“Sniff it long and hard, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said, encouraging her slave.

Cameron felt the foot lower upon his naked body completely.  It was quite warm, and the nylon webbing easily slid upon him.

<SNIIIIIIIFFFFF….SNIIIIIIIFFF….SNIIIIFFFFF>

“Whose foot are you smelling?” Mistress Sara asked.

The foot lifted gently from Cameron’s now reddened body.

“Um…Mistress…Mistress Brittney?”

“Nope, that is incorrect,” said Mistress Sara with a bit of a smile.

Cameron tried to brace for another crushing step.  Being unable to see made his senses even keener to pain, and sure enough…

“HHRRGGMPP!!”

The giantess took a step on him, causing him to lose his breath and see stars as she slowly transferred her weight onto and then off of Cameron.

As Mistress Brittney walked away, Cameron was left huffing and puffing in her wake.  Once more, before he could recover, he was immersed in the giantess’s warm, strong-smelling foot.  More sniffing, which made his sensitive and restrained chastity ache for engorgement.

“Whose foot are you smelling?” inquired Mistress Sara.

“Mistress…Kristine?”

“Nope, that is incorrect,” Mistress Sara responded as the other ladies in the room laughed and giggled.

The large foot floated away once again, and approaching high heels could be heard.

“HRGGMPPP!!”

Cameron was once more subjected to a massive crush beneath the beautiful giantess who proceeded to stand full-weight on her one foot for several seconds.  Mistress Kristine watched Cameron’s hand, which was visible from beneath her shoe, clench in a fist, then splay open, grasping at the hardwood floor as he endured the long, oppressive step.  With a smile on her face, she stepped off, leaving Cameron shaking in pain.

The warm, sweaty, smelly foot came to rest once more on the shrunken sub who quivered in pain.  A few sniffs of the foot, though, seemed to help settle him down.  He even kissed and licked the nylon strands, which continued to rub gently against his sensitive chastity.

As he took another sniff, Cameron was trying to remember who else was there.  Finally, he recalled Mistress Megan.

“Whose foot are you smelling?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Mistress Megan!” he answered excitedly.

“Nope, that is incorrect,” came the response from the voice across the room, joined by multiple laughs and giggles.

“But..” said Cameron as a large shoe came crushing down upon his tiny body.  He was once again winded, made to see stars as Mistress Megan took her step.

As he coughed and groaned from the step, Cameron lay confused.  A moment later, the nylon-clad foot came to rest upon him once more. 

“How could you NOT recognize the smell of MY FOOT!?!?!” exclaimed Mistress Sara, whose voice sounded much louder and from directly above him.

Cameron lay embarrassed beneath his mistress’s foot, inhaling it deeply for several seconds.

“NOW, whose foot are you sniffing?!?!” the giantess mistress inquired.

“Mistress Sara’s?” he asked with great confusion.

The ladies all burst out laughing as Mistress Sara slid her foot back into her stiletto boot and zipped it up.

“Yes, finally!!  I recorded those two sayings on a phone so that I could trick you.  I thought for sure you’d recognize my foot odor right away, but I guess my trick worked!  I now have eighteen points!!” she said as she stood up. 

Cameron felt multiple footsteps shake the floor as it seemed like a game of musical chairs was being played.  A moment later, a pair of high heels clacked against hardwood floor on either side of him.  Once again, the leather sofa groaned from a new occupant.  The sound of a shoe being discarded nearby was quickly followed by a large, smelly, hot presence that rest fully upon his naked body.

The smell was quite pungent, and actually off-putting.  As he took a deep inhale of the foul odor, Cameron realized that he had been so immersed with Mistress Sara’s foot odor that it was as if all other foot odors were…repulsive.

<SNIIIIFFF…SNIIIIIIFFF>

“Alright, my slave,” said Mistress Sara, whose voice emanated from a different part of the room, “whose foot are you sniffing?”

<SNIIIIFFF>

“Um…Mistress…Kristine?”

“WOW! Good job, little slave,” Mistress Sara said, as some of the ladies sat around with an impressed look on their face.

“<SIGH>, I only got eleven points!  I was really looking forward to using you to massage my feet,” Mistress Kristine said with a bit of a pouty face as she gently slid her large nylon-clad foot up and down Cameron’s sensitive body.

“HAHA!” exclaimed Mistress Sara, “you’ll probably have to suck my slave off!”

Mistress Kristine shot Mistress Sara a look of annoyance and disgust, but was quickly followed by a smile.

The tiny man visibly tensed as he felt the warm, moist, smelly massive size ten foot glide over his restrained and highly sensitive cock, which yearned to grow to its full size.  The aching within Cameron’s groin was mixed with tremendously erotic pleasure.  Then, the giantess proceeded to stand up while stepping on the tiny man, crushing the air out of the poor, unsuspecting foot-slave for a few moments before Kristine slipped her foot back into her patent leather heel.

Cameron lay winded on the floor, unable to see the next giantess whose feet were clad in tan nylons and black patent leather stilettos as well.  He was able to recuperate from having the wind crushed out of him just in time for the large, warm, smelly nylon-clad foot to descend upon him.  The tiny man lay with his face immersed within the fragrant sole of the large, moist foot that gently rubbed upon him.  For several long moments, Cameron took deep, full inhales of the beautiful giantess’s foot, which lifted slightly off of him as he heard Mistress Sara prompt him for his guess.

“Um…” Cameron began, trying to recall the options that were available to him.  “Um…Goddess Samantha?”

“Wrong!” Mistress Sara said, laughing as she watched her very tall and sexy friend, Goddess Samantha, stand up and begin to walk towards her shrunken slave.

Cameron felt the warmth of the foot disappear as the heavy footfalls of the stiletto-clad feet approached, getting louder and louder.  He had no idea until the oppressive crushing pain of the giantess’s shoe stepped upon his naked body.

“HHRRGHMPP!” he momentarily exclaimed with audible pain as he was stepped on by the giant, beautiful red-headed woman. 

Thankfully for Cameron, the footfall was quick, and Goddess Samantha chuckled as she finished her step and returned to her seat.  Coughing as he struggled to get his wind back, the shrunken man felt the large nylon-clad foot rest upon his reddened, aching body once more.

“Sniff that foot good, Cameron.  You don’t want to be stepped on again, do you?” Mistress Sara admonished her foot slave.

<SNIIIIIIFFF…SNIIIIIIIFFFF….SNIIIIIFFFF>

A moment later, Cameron’s giantess-mistress instructed him to guess again. 

“Uh…Mistress Megan?”

The room filled with raucous laughter once again, and Cameron felt the large foot lift completely away from him and the sounds and vibrations of footfalls upon the hardwood floor could be felt. 

“Sorry, slave, but wrong again,” Mistress Sara said with an amused tone as she shook her head.

Cameron tried to brace himself for being stepped on, but trusting only the feelings of the floor shaking still mislead him into believing Mistress Megan was further away than she actually was.

“HRRGMPP!!” cried Cameron as he was crushed with ease beneath Mistress Megan’s teal green high heel.

The tiny man was seeing stars as the giantess, whose face was full of happy smiles, proceeded to balance herself solely upon her foot, lifting the opposing leg back behind her at the knee.  Cameron’s body ached for several seconds before Mistress Megan mercifully stepped forward off of him.  Once again, he coughed as he tried to regain his breath, and was quickly immersed within the tan nylon-clad toes that cupped his skull this time, forcing his face into the stinky toe-crevice.

Cameron was overwhelmed by the pungent foot odor, and was feeling dizzy from the strong smell, as well as being trampled by giantesses. 

“Whose left?!?!” Cameron went through the list of giantesses in his mind.  “I’ve eliminated Mistress Sara and Mistress Kristine.  I was wrong with Goddess Samantha and Mistress Megan.  That leaves…just Mistress Brittney!”

The toes relaxed their grip upon Cameron’s tiny head, which fell back to the hardwood floor with a slight bounce.

“Alright, my little pet.  Guess who?” Mistress Sara said with a big smile.

“Mistress Brittney!” Cameron said with some relief.

“Took you long enough!” Mistress Brittney said as she slipped her foot back into her patent leather stiletto and stood up. 

Cameron felt the large shoe slap down upon his naked body a few times before he felt the floor vibrate beneath her feet as she walked away and another set of high-heel-clad feet approach.  Once more, he sensed the giant footfalls straddle his tiny body.  A moment later, his sensitive body was immersed in warm nylon-encased foot-flesh.

<SNIIIIIFFF…SNIIIIIFFFFF>

The smell was so erotic that Cameron’s bound and restrained penis ached as it tried to throb to an erection.  He groaned with some discomfort, but was pleasantly aroused at the strong, corny foot odor.  It made him light-headed and somewhat dizzy as he took in several more deep inhales through his nose. 

“Alright Cameron, guess the giantess,” Mistress Sara playfully prompted.

In his heart, Cameron hoped to guess wrong so that he could get another round of smelling the giantess’s foot. 

“Mistress…Megan?” guessed the shrunken slave, who was still taped spread-eagle to the floor.

“Good job!” said the sexy voice from above.

Cameron felt the warm, stinky foot return to his restrained, naked body, and begin to slide up and down several times.  His sensitive member throbbed with bound excitement, frustrated by its inability to engorge.  A few teasing moments later, and the nylon-clad foot returned to its teal-green home.

“Alright!” said Mistress Sara as she stood up “So, since only Goddess Samantha is left, the score would be me in first place with 18, Mistress Brittney with 15, Mistress Megan and Goddess Samantha with 12”, And, sorry Mistress Kristine, but you lost, scoring only 11 points.  That means you get to drink from Cameron’s little prick.”

The girls all laughed and Kristine stood up and walked over to the couch, taking a seat as she reached down towards Cameron.  The shrunken slave felt the adhesive restraints upon his appendages get removed, and he was soon lifted up in the giantess’s warm fist.  Mistress Sara took a seat next to Mistress Kristine, who handed Cameron to her.

Cameron felt a sharp surface drag across his eyes and the bridge of his nose as the liquid bandage was peeled away, revealing Mistress Sara was holding him within her closed fist, leaving only his head and upper shoulders visible as she used her opposite hand’s index finger to scrape away the blindfold. 

Next, Mistress Sara turned her hand so that it lay palms-up, and proceeded to pull at the thread around Cameron’s blue and purple package.  The shrunken man winced with some pain as his nuts and cock were finally freed, and it didn’t take any prompting for him to stand at attention, much to the delight of the rest of the ladies.

“Cameron, you’re going to rub my feet with your tongue and suck on my toes while Mistress Kristine, here, gets to slurp your seed.  I’m going to make you three feet in size.  I want you to just lay still and follow the promptings I give you with my feet and toes,” Mistress Sara instructed.

“Yes, Mistress,” Cameron responded as he was lowered to the floor at his giantess-mistress’s feet. 

He rolled unceremoniously off Mistress Sara’s hand, and a moment later, was painfully enlarged to three feet in size.  Cameron watched Mistress Kristine straddle his legs as she sat on her knees, her warm womanhood pressing down upon his feet and ankles.  As Mistress Sara unzipped the side zipper of her boots, Cameron couldn’t help but be taken in by the beautiful Mistress Kristine as she smiled at him, licking her lips, and then lowering her face to his midsection.  Just as Cameron felt Mistress Kristine’s warm, supple lips and juicy, moist tongue around his cock, Mistress Sara’s large size 9 feet presented themselves to his face, her big left toe forcing its way into his mouth.

“GGRRHHMMPP!” exclaimed Cameron as his mouth was completely filled with the giantess’s big toe. 

Mistress Sara’s right foot lay across his forehead, covering his eyes.  The smell was potent, and he wondered how in the world he didn’t identify Mistress Sara’s foot odor the first time.  But instead of dwelling upon that, the incredibly strong vacuum sensation around his Expo-Mark-thick cock was all he could think about.

“HMMMP!!” he moaned in pleasure.

The rest of the ladies watched Mistress Kristine’s head bob up and down in a sensual, rhythmic motion.  Mistress Sara knew that Cameron wouldn’t be able to contain his wad for very long with all of the teasing and attention she had been giving him that weekend.

Mistress Kristine’s tongue tickled at the underside of Cameron’s cock, causing it to throb and pulsate.  Her lips created a tight seal, pulling more and more blood into the flesh-shaft, which caused it grow more and more.  She could taste his precum as it was extracted from the shrunken man’s urethra.  With her tongue’s tip, she ran it up and down the length of the shaft slowly.

Cameron’s mouth was still full of Mistress Sara’s toe, and her foot odor was driving him crazy.  The combination of these inputs was enough that he could no longer wait.  His abs ached as they tensed.  His arms and legs trembled uncontrollably.

‘HHRRRRMMPPPP!!!” he cried, despite the large toe in his mouth, as he began his release.

“Mmmmmmm….” Mistress Kristine moaned as she felt the warm, sticky release of Cameron’s semen shoot several thick shots upon her tongue. 

Her head bobbed rapidly up and down to withdraw more of Cameron’s cum as she sucked vigorously upon him.  She felt the shaft pulsating with each spurt of semen into her mouth.  Finally, after nearly a dozen shots of spooj in her mouth, Mistress Kristine’s head lifted slightly as she swallowed, and then lowered her lips once again to the tip of Cameron’s penis, kissing it, before she stood up.

“Woo hoo!” exclaimed Goddess Samantha.

“Good job!  You really suck!” joked Mistress Megan

“Ha ha! Very funny,” Mistress Kristine said with a smile as she licked her lips and sat back down on the couch next to Mistress Sara, who kept her big toe in Cameron’s mouth the whole time.

“That’s my Cameron,” she said softly to her slave as she patted his face with her foot.

“I don’t know,” said Mistress Megan as she stood up from her seat across from the couch, “I think that game was a bit rigged.”

“Yeh, kinda sorta seemed like that,” Goddess Samantha said, standing up as well.

“I bet that Cameron knew that Mistress Sara was going to be first, and threw the game in her favor,” Mistress Brittney said, accusing the shrunken man who continued to suck on his mistress’s big toe.

“I think Cameron needs to be punished,” Mistress Megan said as she walked across the open floor towards the prone foot slave.

Mistress Sara extracted her saliva-soaked toe from her slave’s mouth, and proceeded to slip her stiletto boots back on as Mistress Kristine also stood up.

“Cameron, did you intentionally throw that game?” Mistress Sara asked, bending forward to address her sub who lay on the floor at her feet.

“N-no-no, Mistress Sara.  I-I would never,” Cameron said, stuttering nervously as he felt the angry looks glaring at him from the other amazons in the room.

<SLAP!>

Mistress Sara had administered a very quick and sharp slap to Cameron’s face, stunning him with surprise.  Her open palm quickly turned into a pointed index finger that wagged in his face.

“Don’t you lie to me, slave,” she insisted, and stood up.  “Let’s trample the truth out of him.”

Before he could fully comprehend the warm, flush feeling of pain in his face, Cameron’s head was made to face to his right as Mistress Sara’s right boot stepped upon his skull.  He grimaced with discomfort and watched as Mistress Megan, Mistress Brittney, and Goddess Samantha closed their ranks quickly.  Unable to see Mistress Kristine, he felt her stiletto heel jab painfully into his very sensitive balls.

“GRRRRRRGGHH!” he exclaimed with pain.

A moment later, Goddess Samantha proceeded to step up on his sore stomach, causing excruciating pain to his lower back. 

“AAAHHRRRGGGHH!”

Mistress Megan proceeded to place her right teal-green heel into his sternum, twisting and turning her foot at the ankle to drive the point into his flesh.  Goddess Samantha then began to walk in place, and both Mistress Kristine and Mistress Brittney began to punish his balls and shaft by stepping on them, trapping them between their two shoes, which would squish and crush them with great pain.

“AAAAAHHHH!!” he cried, which made the ladies chuckle and laugh.

“Well?” Mistress Sara began to ask, nudging Cameron’s head with the stiletto boot that still stepped upon his skull.  “Are you going to confess to throwing the game, knowing it was my foot that you were sniffing?” the giant woman pressed further as she stood with her hands on her hips.

The pain and discomfort flooded his body.  His groin ached from the intense release only moments earlier, and now it was extreme as his nuts and penis were being squished.  Goddess Samantha was causing him to lose his air as she continued to trample him, walking in place on his stomach and lower chest, and Mistress Megan’s heel painfully burrowed into his sternum.

“I…I…<GRUNNT!>…I DIDN’T!” cried the little man from beneath Mistress Sara’s boot.

“Oh please!” exclaimed Mistress Megan as her foot continued administering its painful punishment in his pectorals.  “There’s no way that you didn’t know that foot was your mistress’s!  You’ve only been smelling it all freaking day!”

As Cameron continued to endure the spontaneous punishment, Mistress Sara continued to enjoy watching her favorite slave lay submissively beneath all of their trampling feet.  His cries of pain were nothing compared to so many other of her regular male and female slaves.  His arms lay trembling and quivering at his sides, but he was disciplined enough to know that he needed to keep them there.  He trusted her to know his limits, and occasionally at her discretion, exceed them. 

“Switch up,” Mistress Sara said, stepping off Cameron’s head.  “We’ll get a confession out of him one way or another.”

Cameron’s head turned upright and he watched his mistress step over him.  Allowing him an up-skirt view, he was able to see the crotchless panties that adorned the beautiful giantess’s crotch, revealing her shadowed labia as she lowered herself to his face while hiking up her skirt.  He felt Goddess Samantha step down from his stomach, Mistress Megan’s spike in his chest depart, and the two mistress’s cease their punishment upon his manhood.  Just before he was immersed in Mistress Sara’s sex, he was able to get a quick breath before she sat on his little face.

The shrunken man let out a slight grunt as his head disappeared beneath Mistress Sara.  As she smothered Cameron, Mistress Sara proceeded to pull his arms up over his head, pinning them beneath her nylon-clad legs.  She then gently hopped and grinded herself on his face for a moment while the other ladies talked.

“I think we should take turns,” Mistress Megan proposed.  “The one who gets him to confess that he threw the game gets to use him as a dildo.”

“Ooh!  Now that’s a game!” Mistress Kristine said with excitement.

“We each get thirty seconds.  We’ll take turns until he breaks,” Goddess Samantha added with a smile.

“I’ll go first,” Mistress Brittney said as she proceeded to remove her high heels and stepped up on Cameron’s pinned body.

“HRMPP!” came the sounds of smothered exclamation from the three-foot-tall man.

The feeling of the warm nylon-clad feet on his abdomen was quite sensual.  The giantess began to trample him, leaning forward to place her hands on Mistress Sara’s shoulders to help maintain her balance.  Cameron felt his chest compress beneath the weight of both of her feet, making him struggle to inhale through Mistress Sara’s feminine-smelling labia.

After a few seconds of trampling the shrunken man, Mistress Brittney began to hop on Cameron, causing him to lose his wind very quickly.

“HRMMPP!!”

<HOP-HOP-HOP>

“HRRRMPPP!!”

<HOP-HOP>

“HRMMPP!!!”

Mistress Sara sat forward slightly and looked behind her at Cameron’s reddening face.

“Are you going to admit to throwing the game?” she asked.

“I didn’t!  HRRGGH!!” exclaimed the shrunken sub as Mistress Brittney continued to hop on his chest. 

“Alright, who’s next?” Mistress Sara asked as she lowered her exposed pussy back to Cameron’s face.

Mistress Brittney stepped off and back into her stilettos as Mistress Megan walked over to the small man lying on the floor beneath Mistress Sara’s crotch.  Keeping her high heels on, the giantess placed her right foot upon Cameron’s soft belly and stepped up, causing him to produce a muffled cry that pleasantly vibrated against Mistress Sara’s moistening crotch.  Mistress Megan then began to resume her high-heel-punishment by driving her stiletto back into the xiphoid on his sternum, twisting and digging into it with great gusto.

“MMMMMPPP!!!” Cameron cried out from the pain.

“OOOH!” Mistress Sara said with a pleasant smile on her face.  “That tickled!”

All of the women in the room laughed as Mistress Sara leaned back, placing her hands on the heels of her boot and began to administer a very sensual grind upon Cameron’s face.  Her hips gyrated forward, sideways, and in circular motions as she used his nose to turn herself on.

“MMPPP!!” he cried from beneath his giantess mistress, happy to be used to serve her pussy, but unable to contain his exclamations of pain from Mistress Megan, who was proving her ability to use her high heels very effectively.

Mistress Sara continued to gyrate for several long moments before she leaned forward to address her slave.

“Cameron?  Are you ready to confess?” Mistress Sara asked as she listened to the shrunken man breathe rapidly as best he could despite having Mistress Megan standing on him.

After a few moments of nothing but the sounds of her sub breathing, she lowered herself back upon her sub’s face, and resumed her grinding while Mistress Megan stepped off.  Taking her place was Mistress Kristine who actually walked in front of Mistress Sara, straddling her kneeling form, and lowered herself upon Mistress Sara’s lap.

“MMMPPP!!” exclaimed Cameron as he felt the weight that was being applied to his skull more than double as Mistress Kristine took her place.

Mistress Sara and Mistress Kristine smiled at each other as Mistress Kristine slid her hand behind Mistress Sara’s head, beneath her long blonde hair, enticing her to lean forward.  She turned her head slightly to her right as she and Mistress Sara kissed passionately, which led to a full-fledged embrace. 

As their tongues explored each other’s mouths, Mistress Sara, feeling very aroused, continued to grind more and more on Cameron’s face, smothering him in the process.  Her erotic-smelling sex produced more and more natural lubricant, which was being forced into Cameron’s nose.  He tried to inhale, but his nose was completely entrapped by Mistress Sara’s labia.

“MMMP!!” he moaned and groaned, yearning for air.

Mistress Sara broke the lip-lock and lifted herself and Mistress Kristine up slightly for a mere two-seconds to allow Cameron an inhale before returning her seat to his face.  She and Mistress Kristine continued to kiss and make out.  Their hands explored each other’s curves and mounds, causing each other to squeak with rapturous arousal on occasion.

Without a word, Goddess Samantha proceeded to step over Cameron, straddling him at his stomach, and knelt down over him as she hiked up her skirt to do so.  She then bodied up behind Mistress Sara, and began kissing the nape of her neck sensually.  Mistress Kristine broke her lip-lock and began to kiss the other side of Mistress Sara’s neck.  Mistress Sara, her eyes closed as she was in the throes of arousal, leaned back slightly.

Mistress Kristine continued to massage Mistress Sara’s breasts as Goddess Samantha slipped her tongue into Mistress Sara’s left ear.  Beneath it all, Cameron lay trapped and pinned, compliantly submissive, serving as his giantess-mistress’s sex seat, yearning for a breath.  Almost as if she was in tune with her sub, Mistress Sara leaned forward just enough so that her seat could get a few breathes through his mouth, which warmed her womanhood as he did.

“This is hot,” Mistress Brittney said to Mistress Megan as they sat and drank their wine on the loveseat several feet away.

Mistress Kristine slipped her tongue back into Mistress Sara’s mouth as Goddess Samantha brought her hands around Mistress Sara’s front side, cupping her breasts as she returned to kissing and sucking on her neck.  Mistress Sara continued to gyrate on Cameron’s head, returning her smothering crotch completely over his face.  She began to moan louder and louder as her breasts were squeezed.  Her right hand slid itself down into her panties, and with her index and middle fingers, she began to rub her clitoris.

Goddess Samantha then reached to turn Mistress Sara’s face away from Mistress Kristine, and the two began to kiss and make out passionately as Mistress Kristine began to work on kissing, licking, and sucking on Mistress Sara’s neck on the right side, her hands reaching behind Mistress Sara to squeeze and caress her ass.  This caused Mistress Sara to tense with excitement as she continued to approach climax.

“MMPPP!!” exclaimed Cameron, begging for air once again, but the trio that was making out on him ignored him for the time being. 

The sounds of the warm sticking secretions being deposited upon his face could be heard quite loudly within Cameron’s skull, as Mistress Sara’s sex-lube trickled down his nose.  His cock was at attention as a result of the incredibly sexy make-out session that was happening on him.

Goddess Samantha continued to knead Mistress Sara’s breasts, which was making her crazy-horny as Mistress Kristine gave her a hicky on her neck.  Mistress Sara turned from Goddess Samantha’s sensual, pert lips, and began to audibly breathe as she masturbated on Cameron’s face.  As she and Mistress Kristine began to make out again, her body tensed up and she moaned loudly, achieving an intense sexual release. 

Cameron felt the rush of warm, thick, sticky fluid down his nose, willingly lapping at Mistress Sara’s pussy as she climaxed.

“AAAHH!! OOOHHH!!!! OOHHH!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!” exclaimed Mistress Sara as she arched her back while grinding heavily upon Cameron’s face for several seconds before slowing down as she came heavily. 

Her breathing slowed, and she was smiling widely.  Both Goddess Samantha and Mistress Kristine proceeded to stand up, and Mistress Kristine then helped Mistress Sara to her feet.  The giantess-mistress stood straddling Cameron’s cum-soaked face, and looked down.

“I don’t care if you confess to throwing the first game or not.  It’s time for me to return the favor to my friends,” she said.