- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was one of my favorite concepts ever!!

When Cameron came to, he was surrounded in complete and total darkness.  The smell of urine and shit was quite potent, and the air was thick with humidity and foul smells.  His mouth tasted like a toilet.  He was shivering cold, having fallen asleep in the basin of a giant plunger tray which had a slight layer of toilet water that had drained from the giant rubber dome over him.

Before he could sit up all the way, he felt his stomach tighten, and then he lurched forward, heaving what foul contents he had consumed the previous evening.  Having been rescued by Robert, whose attempts included nearly drowning him by sending him swirling up the toilet’s plumbing, Cameron spewed out a copious amount of water.

Cameron’s tiny body ached.  His muscles and joints were quite sore from being trampled so heavily from the previous day.  He had no idea what time it was as he sat naked in a puddle of toilet water.  He brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, longing to see the beautiful blonde goddess – Mistress Sara.

A while later, as the tiny sat beneath the moist, shit-smelling rubber cup of the plunger, Cameron felt the floor begin to shake as if someone were walking nearby.  Then the sounds of the door lightly creaking open and a light switch flipping on gave him hope that he was to be freed from beneath the large plunger.

A bright light flooded Cameron’s eyes, causing him to squint as the large rubber cup was lifted from its tray.

“Oh, wow!! Look at YOU!” exclaimed Mistress Sara, laughing as she noticed her tiny shrunken sub.

Cameron turned away, rubbing his eyes to help them readjust to the bright light.

“Did you sleep well, my pet?” asked the giantess.

“Y-y-y-yes, M-M-Mistress Sara,” the little man answered.

“Good.  Hope you have a lot of strength in you, because you’re going to help me most of the day train a prospective giantess-mistress.  But first, you need to get cleaned up,” Mistress Sara said.

Cameron watched as the beautiful woman, who was wearing a black tank top and short denim cutoffs, unfurled a short length of toilet paper, and proceeded to bend over, picking up the disgusting, filth-covered slave with it. 

“HRRGGHH!!” exclaimed Cameron as the giantess’s fingers pinched around his tiny, miniscule frame, forcing him to exhale some air.

Completely lost within the wad of toilet paper, Cameron felt the giantess proceed to walk quite a distance.

---

Cameron was four foot tall, and had been ordered to take a shower by his mistress to wash all of the putrid waste off his body…outside in the backyard with dish soap, naked.  Thankfully, Mistress Sara was wealthy enough to afford a beautiful southern California house on the side of a hill with extensive privacy fencing and tall trees to screen out any neighbors, of which there were none terribly close or nearby. 

The water from the hose was quite cold, and he had already been chilled in the waste water overnight.  The sun was rising higher and higher in the sky, warming the air, which sat still.  Having washed himself thoroughly with soap, Cameron turned off the water hose and scraped the water off his body the best he could.

The private backyard of the large house had a ton of concrete pad around a nice sized swimming pool.  There were a few palm trees in the back as well that provided some shade, and a few lounge chairs in which Mistress Sara and her boyfriend, Robert, would relax and tan in.  In the large grassy area between some of the trees was a full-sized trampoline.  As he looked around, taking in the opulence of the house, he heard the sliding glass door open.

“He’s back here.  Let me introduce you,” Mistress Sara said.

Cameron was nervous, recalling that he was about to become a training tool for another woman to learn how to be a giantess-mistress as well.  He lay the garden hose down on the wet cement, and he, too, fell to his knees as he watched his beautiful blonde-haired-blue-eyed mistress walk towards him, her smiling melting away any apprehension he may have felt about the impending training session. 

Mistress Sara’s hips swayed seductively as she approached, wearing a black tank top, cut-off blue jean shorts, and her favorite Chaco athletic sandals.  Cameron noticed behind her was another blonde beauty.  Her hair was much longer than Mistress Sara’s, going all the way down to her waist.  She, too, had blue eyes, but she was several inches shorter than Mistress Sara, standing about 5’2”.  The other woman was also several years younger than Mistress Sara.  She wore a white tank top with red horizontal stripes, thin black athletic shorts, and well-worn canvas Keds.  Around her neck was a bright pink patent leather collar.  Cameron recognized it instantly as being a shrink collar.

“Shelby, I’d like you to meet Cameron, my favorite submissive and for all intents and purposes, my favorite pet,” said Mistress Sara to the kneeling man before them as they walked up.

“Hi, Cameron,” Shelby said with a voice that was higher in tone than Mistress Sara’s.  She was not only shorter but quite petite.

“Cameron, you’ll be helping Shelby learn a lot of the basics about giantess domination.  I’m going to teach her the ins-and-outs of using the shrink collar, as well as trampling, smothering, facesitting, foot-worship, mouth-play, and insertion.  It’s going to take a few hours, so I hope you’re rested up and ready for the challenge, alright?” Mistress Sara said to her slave.

Cameron nodded his head, and averted his gaze to their feet.

“Yes, Mistress Sara,” he responded.

“Good boy, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said, leaning over and patting him on the head.

“Now, let’s start with the basics.  First, Cameron, I want you to get on all fours.  Shelby and I are going to sit on your back while I show her the shrink collar’s controller,” Mistress Sara requested.

Without hesitation, Cameron got on all fours and braced himself as the two women approached and turned, lowering their supple asses upon his naked back.

“Ooh, he’s wet!” exclaimed Shelby.

“I made him wash up before you arrived.  We had a bit of a toilet party last night before me and my friends left, and well, he spent the evening in a toilet full of piss and crap before Robert rescued him with a plunger.  The poor little guy spent all night feeling like shit, because that’s what he is.  Aren’t you Cameron?  You’re a little turd on the sole of my shoe, right?” Mistress Sara said, teasing her slave as she ran her hand through his wet hair to pet him.

“Yes…Mistress Sara,” Cameron responded, his voice softened by the playing of his hair by the beautiful woman.

He didn’t care what Mistress Sara called him, or how she viewed him.  If she had wanted to tape him to the sole of her shoe and call him a turd, he’d be happy as long as it made her happy.

“Aw, how sweet,” Shelby commented.  “I have to admit, it’s a bit different being on this side of the experience.  I’m not sure how to get into the mindset to dominate.”

“I’ve always heard that the best subs make the best dommes.  I know there’s been times where I may have pushed your limits, maybe even too far, but remember how you feel when you’re at my mercy, and translate that to your client.  Just as you grunted and groaned beneath my feet, they’ll do the same for you, and just as you loved being tested and punished, so will they.  It’s not about inflicting pain, but delivering an experience.  If your client is able to achieve their nirvana, their desires, while you walk all over them, crush them with your hands, or shove them up your ass, then you’re delivering an excellent experience.  Think about why you wanted to be shrunk by me?  All of those times, suffering at my feet, letting me smother you with my ass or pussy.  What were you trying to achieve?” Mistress Sara said, coaching Shelby.

“I guess…well, I know the first time was because I felt lonely and rejected by almost everyone.  So, I wanted to escape the reality of life, and maybe learn to trust someone while I was helpless,” Shelby said, recalling her first session with Mistress Sara from nearly a year earlier.

“Exactly!  Escape!  People want escape!  They crave subjugation, and to be told what to do.  On the other side of that coin are the people who want to escape by telling people what to do.  And in the middle is you – someone who can use her experience of escaping this shitty world by delivering a unique session that allows others to escape, and make a ton of money from it, too!” Mistress Sara said with a smile.

Cameron’s arms were trembling as he continued to struggle holding up the weight of the large women who sat on his aching back.  Mistress Sara continued to run her hands through his wet hair, which was also turning him on.  He truly felt like the giantess’s pet, subservient to her every whim.  He would do anything to please her, and obey any command or fulfill any request she would issue.

“And then there are those like my Cameron, here, whose rightful place is to serve us beautiful women beneath our feet.  Isn’t that right, my dear?” Mistress Sara asked with a silky, seductively teasing voice as her large fingers continued to massage his scalp.

“Y-y-yes, M-M-Mistress,” he responded, his eyes closed as he was lost to the giantess who continued to pet him.

“So, let’s look at the shrink collar’s remote.  You’ve plenty of experience with being shrunk, so you know the pain it causes.  Not every sub or slave likes it, and you may find yourself shrinking a client who may need a moment or two for the pain to fade.  The smaller they start out, the more painful it is to shrink them.  Also, I strongly advise that you never let a sub, especially a male, be any larger than half their original size, just in case a sub tries to get a little aggressive during the session,” Mistress Sara said, showing her younger counterpart the remote.

“Has that ever happened?” Shelby asked with some concern.

“It’s happened a few times, but never to me.  I’ve heard of some GTS-dommes in Europe and Russia where after the session ended, they were attacked by their client after returning him to full-size, and the client ended up forcing the domme to wear the collar, shrunk her down to about three feet in size, and proceeded to…have his way with her.  She was quite sore from that, and of course, the guy was locked up.  But, that domme failed to do a background check of her sub, which you and I will require of all new clients.  I’ve got quite a few regulars and I have checks on all of them,” said Mistress Sara.

Shelby seemed to relax upon hearing about the background checks, just as Cameron’s arms finally gave out.  Both ladies rolled off Cameron, Shelby landing on top of Mistress Sara for a moment as Cameron instantly began apologizing.

“I’m so sorry, Mistress Sara!!  I’m so sorry!!  I’m so sorry, Mistress Sara!!” the miniature man stammered, quivering for forgiveness.

Shelby and Mistress Sara stood up and brushed themselves off.

“Well, Shelby, I think it’s time you helped me discipline my slave,” Mistress Sara said.

---

The springs on the trampoline squeaked and groaned beneath the weight of the two ladies jumping high into the air.

“OOOOFF!!” cried Cameron as Shelby’s dirty Keds landed on his reddened stomach, and Mistress Sara’s sandals upon his head and chest.

Having been shrunk down to two feet in size, he was absolutely no match for the two giantesses who jumped high off of his naked frame.  He watched as the sun, which hung high above him, made the beautiful, wispy blonde hair of the ladies glow and glisten momentarily in the light as the reached their zenith.  Cameron felt the bed of the trampoline propel him slightly upward as well, just as two pairs of punishing shoe-clad feet raced towards him once more.

The soles of Mistress Sara’s sandals each contained yellow “Vibram” badges located smack dab in the middle of them.  Well-worn but deep channels of dark grey and black tread approached him rapidly, and in an instant, smashed down upon his little face.

At the same time, the tannish-brown shoe-soles of Shelby’s Keds – blackened from extensive wear and tear – came crashing down upon Cameron’s stomach and groin.  The shrunken man felt the tremendous weight of the two giantesses smash into him, causing him to sink deep into the bed of the trampoline once more.

“OOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!” he exclaimed once more as Mistress Sara’s sandal smashed down upon his face, as well as upon his chest, knocking the wind out of him.

Shelby’s impact squished his guts internally as well, shortening his lungs’ ability to expand.  His balls and penis ached beneath Shelby’s right Ked that landed painfully across his exposed groin and upper thighs.

The bed of the trampoline sunk and stretched beneath the impact of the two ladies’ jumping upon Cameron.  Unfortunate for him, though, the ladies were not done.  As the springs in the trampoline retracted, returning to their natural, taught state, the bed was lifted quickly, sending the ladies hurtling high in the sky once again.

Cameron levitated for a moment as the ladies were close to four feet in the air above him as they reached their pinnacle, and then proceeded to fly back down towards him once more.  Their long blonde hair trailed in the air behind them as once again the two giantesses crashed down upon Cameron’s naked body.

“OOOOFFF!!!” groaned Cameron as Mistress Sara’s large size 9s and Shelby’s petite size 7s smashed into him.

But still, the ladies weren’t done.  As he was seeing stars beneath Mistress Sara’s Chaco sandal, he watched in painful contentment as the beautiful giantess that he served leapt high into the air once again.  For a split second, his eye caught hers, and he noticed just how happy she was.  The smile on her face let him know that she was having a blast at his expense.

The shadow cast by her left sandal’s sole grew once more.  Cameron’s field of view was quickly filled with the large black-channeled mass that rained down pain upon his face, crushing him with ease.  A tremendous weight forced his sternum to pop beneath it, causing him to gasp what little breath was in his lungs as he turned his face to the left.

As the bed of the trampoline began to rise yet again, Shelby’s two Ked-clad-feet impacted mightily into his stomach and groin as the two ladies had gotten slightly out of sync while jumping.  With no air in his lungs, Cameron could only release an empty, breathless exclamation of pain as the young giantess landed on him.  This caused Mistress Sara to levitate for a split second as the trampoline’s bed was made to sink below Cameron and her feet.

Mistress Sara’s frame then bore down upon Cameron, and the two giantesses ceased their jumping for a few moments as the trampoline’s springs continued to creak and groan from their movements.

“THIS IS FUN!” exclaimed Shelby, who continued to lightly make the trampoline bounce up and down while she remained standing on Cameron.

Mistress Sara smiled as she stepped her right foot off Cameron’s reddened chest and rested it upon her left foot, making her slave to bear the entirety of her weight upon his skull.  She then proceeded to join Shelby’s timing with “gently” bouncing on Cameron’s skull at the same time her partner bounced on his abdomen and groin.

“HRGH!  HRGRH!! RRGHH!  RRRGHH!!” Cameron grunted and groaned with each painful bounce upon his naked body.

His arms remained at his sides as he exercised discipline.  He wanted to wrestle the beautiful women off of him, but knew better than to consider touching them, their feet, or their shoes without their permission. 

“HRRGH! HRRRGH! HRRGH!! HRRGH!” the shrunken man continued to express his pains as Mistress Sara continued to bounce directly on his small head beneath the hard-soled sandal of her left foot and Shelby continued to maintain her presence on his stomach and groin.

“There we go,” Mistress Sara said with a big smile.

“HRRGH! HRRGHH!! HRRGH! HRRGH!”

“I think the punishment is finally sinking in,” said the giantess-mistress as she stared at her large sandal-clad feet while maintaining her balance.

“I remember when you did this to me.  It hurt like hell…and I LOVED IT!” Shelby said, smiling as she stepped off Cameron’s stomach, leaving the reddened flesh of the small man’s stomach ingrained with the random lines of her Keds’ tread.

Mistress Sara continued to bounce on Cameron’s head, increasing in intensity.

“HRGH! HRRGH!! HRRRGHH!! HHRRRGGHHH!! HRRRGGGHHHH!!” Cameron exclaimed as his head continued to be crushed by the giantess.

“Step up here on his chest.  Balance yourself, and jump with me,” Mistress Sara said, instructing her muse.

Shelby smiled as she placed her right foot upon Cameron’s chest, the heel of her shoe pressing down upon his soft stomach.  Mistress Sara had ceased bouncing on Cameron as Shelby stepped up.  The two blonde giantesses held on to each other.

“Ready?” asked Mistress Sara.

“Yep!” replied Shelby.

“HRGH!!” groaned Cameron.

The trampoline’s springs once again began to squeak, and the metal frame that held it together creaked and groaned as the two ladies began to bounce upon the shrunken two-foot-tall man.

“HRRGH!” cried Cameron as the combined weight upon his head and chest bounced up and down upon him, keeping his wind shortened.

“You owe me and Shelby an apology, Cameron, for collapsing beneath us.  It’s not like we’re heavy!” demanded Mistress Sara as she and Shelby bounced upon the miniaturized man beneath their feet.

“HRGGH! HRRGH!!  I’M…HRRGH!!  I’M SORRY!! HRRGH!  HRRGGH!” Cameron said, struggling beneath the punishment being doled out.

“And you owe me an apology for embarrassing me in front of Shelby!” Mistress Sara insisted.  “I chose you to help train her because you’re the best slave I have!  And you couldn’t even support our sitting on you?!?!  How can I possibly expect you to be able to serve at Shelby’s feet while I train her?” Mistress Sara asked as she and Shelby continued to bounce upon Cameron’s suffering body.

“HRRGH!! HRRRGGHH! HRRRGGHH!!”

As the giantesses continued to pulverize him, bouncing on him with the trampoline, Cameron was unable to find the air to respond or apologize.  Each groan and grunt was full of exasperation and labored exhales.  Mistress Sara’s sandal-sole never seemed to leave his head.  Its weight and burdened lessened as the trampoline bounced upward, but the giantess continued to maintain her balance on his small skull.  Finally, after a long moment, the two ladies ceased bouncing, and Shelby stepped off Cameron’s chest.

“Well, Cameron?  Apologize for embarrassing me, now!” demanded Mistress Sara.

“HRGH!  I’M…I’M SORRY!!!  I’M SORRY FOR…HRGH!  FOR EMBARRASSING YOU…HRGH!! MISTRESS SARA!!” Cameron yelled from beneath the giantess’s sandal-clad foot.

“Good boy.  Apology accepted, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said as she finally stepped off of Cameron’s skull.  “Unfortunately, though, the disciplinary process is not quite finished,” said the giantess-mistress as she took out the shrink collar’s remote.

The shrunken man lay prone on the bouncy trampoline bed, the side of his right face reddened save for the white folds of skin that had conformed to the deep grooves and channels of tread on the sole of Mistress Sara’s shoe.

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!” Cameron exclaimed as the painful feeling of the shrink collar doing its thing flooded his body.

His muscles tingled, ached, twitched, and spasmed as he grimaced in pain.  The ladies watched with smile on their faces as Cameron was reduced from two-feet tall down to an inch and a half.  He lay curled up on his side, clutching his sides as the surface of the trampoline bed bounced up and down slightly.

“This is going to hurt you A LOT more than it will me,” Mistress Sara said, chuckling as if she were disciplining her child.

Cameron felt the bed of the trampoline sink quickly, then catapulted him high in the sky, or so it seemed, as Mistress Sara jumped.  As he went flying into the air, he flailed as he watched the beautiful giantess fly seemingly hundreds of feet above him, her sandal-clad foot quickly lining up over him, and rapidly descending.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!” he exclaimed as the dirty yellow “Vibram” patch on the sole of Mistress Sara’s sandal came rushing towards him, meeting him in the air as he began his own descent towards the bed of the trampoline.

<CRRRRRUUUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!!>

Cameron felt the impact of the giantess’s shoe-sole crash into him, smashing him into the somewhat conforming bed of the trampoline.  For a brief second, he passed out as all the air in his lungs was easily forced to escape.  His body compressed like it had never before.  Just as the tremendous weight of the shoe couldn’t have gotten any heavier, the burden that was Mistress Sara sprang upward. 

The shrunken man felt his body spring upward in the wake of Mistress Sara’s ascent, floating and tumbling in the air as the giantess’s size 9 came crashing down upon him again.

<CRRRRRRRRUUUUUUSSSHHHHH!!>

Cameron was seeing stars as he was smashed mercilessly by Mistress Sara, who leapt once more with ease up off his naked frame.  The bed of the trampoline propelled him upward once more.  He spun out of control as he flailed through the air, only to be met once again with Mistress Sara’s sandal that was racing back down.  His back found the widest channel of tread possible on the sandal’s sole as he face down.  The tiny man’s arms and legs splayed against the hard rubber sole.  Cameron’s eyes opened wide as a split-second later…

<CRRRRRUUUUUUSSHHHH!!>

The tight nylon weave of the trampoline bed expanded against Cameron’s front side as he was mercilessly smashed beneath Mistress Sara’s shoe.  A split-second later, he felt himself flying upward against his will, stuck to the sole of the giantess’s sandal.

Desperate for air, Cameron quickly inhaled as he was made to race once more towards the black-and-grey trampoline bed.  The wind rushed by so quickly it was deafening in his ear.

“HRRGHHH!!”

<CRRRRUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!!>

What little air the little man had inhaled was painfully forced out as his body compressed beneath the weight of the giantess yet again.  And just as quickly as the crush had been administered, the potential energy was rapidly converted to kinetic as the springs on the bed returned to their tightly wound form, propelling the giant blonde upward.

Cameron fell away from Mistress Sara’s shoe sole, tumbling toward the tight bed of the trampoline.  He landed, winded and in pain just as the trampoline bed finished returning to its normal place.  A fraction of a second later, the giantess’s size 9 came crashing down upon him.

<CRRRRUUUUSSSSSHHH!!>

Cameron passed out from the impact and crush administered by the giantess.  Unaware, Mistress Sara ceased her jumping, which ended up with several “light” bounces upon Cameron’s shrunken form.  When she stepped off her slave, Cameron lay in a heap of heavily trampled humanity.  Observing her shrunken slave’s reddened body that lay at her feet, Mistress Sara smiled, content with the punishment she had administered to Cameron.

“Now the training can begin,” she said as she bent forward and picked up Cameron by his ankles. 

The tiny man dangled near lifeless in her grip as she and Shelby hopped down from the trampoline.

---

“I can’t wait!” said Shelby as she sat on an outdoor chair and untied her right Ked.

“Learning to wear someone beneath your toes is one of the first fundamentals of being a giantess-mistress,” Mistress Sara said as she watched Cameron, who hung upside down still in her grip, come to.

Having removed her shoe, Shelby set it on her upper thigh, and reached over to take the shrunken man from Mistress Sara.  Cameron felt himself be transferred to the new giantess.  Even though he was still in a daze from the extreme trampoline trampling, he found Shelby to be very cute and pretty, and was happy to be serving his mistress by helping train her giantess “padawan”.

The heat and smell was quite thick from the freshly discarded Ked, its odor wafting upward to greet Cameron’s olfactory senses.  As Shelby lowered him towards her sweaty, stinky insole, Cameron noticed how well-worn the insole of the shoe was.  The dark blue insole was flattened to the shape of Shelby’s foot.  The white screen printing of the box with the word “Keds” was mostly worn away.  His muscles ached as he was laid face-down on the insole, his back tweaking and spasming as Shelby finished lowering him in.

“Okay, little guy,” Shelby said, her voice sweet and innocent to Cameron’s ears, “you need to go lay down in the toe-section of my stinky shoe, alright?  We’re going to go for a walk, and I need to learn to walk with you in my shoe, alright?”

“You’re too nice, Shelby,” Mistress Sara said, chuckling as she was amused with Shelby’s sweet persona.

Cameron looked up while lying on his stomach and nodded in compliance.  He got on all fours, his joints popping and creaking as they protested, and began to crawl towards the dank, musty, foot-smelling toe section.  As he did, the spongy rubber of the insole, which didn’t have much more give in it, sank slightly beneath his hands and knees, causing some imbedded sweat to pool around them.

Once into the smelly cavern, Cameron felt the large size 7 shoe begin to move as Shelby proceeded to lower it to the ground.  He tumbled onto his side in the indentation made from the giantess’s footpad.  Knowing where he needed to be, he scooted on his back up the slight incline to the slightly raised area that existed between the edge of the footpad’s indention and the five rounded curves on the giantess’s toe-impressions.

A moment later, Cameron watched as a large shadow grew from the introduction of five large digits attached to a very pretty, very sexy foot.  The toes were pleasantly plump and of average length.  They glistened with pink sparkles from a pedicure that Shelby had gotten the day before.  The little man gulped with anticipation as the light disappeared.  The sound of Shelby’s moistened, clammy skin sliding upon the shoe’s insole filled Cameron’s ears in the darkness.  A moment later, the warm, smelly toes slid over him slowly as Shelby took her time slipping her foot into her shoe. 

Shelby was savoring the newness of this experience.  She could feel Cameron’s little naked body just beneath the tips of her toes, which she gently flexed a few times, brushing the shrunken man’s sore body.  Her foot then slipped the rest of the way in, and she leaned forward to help deal with the slightly folded, slightly trapped shoe canvas that caught beneath her heel.  Once she straightened out the sides of the heel of the shoe, the heel of her foot was able to comfortable attain its resting place.

As for resting places, Cameron lay completely immersed in Shelby’s foot-stink.  It was potent and filled Cameron’s nasal passages with strong, tepid, acrid-smelling foot odor, and he loved it.  He took a deep breath, savoring its foul stench as his face was trapped beneath the giantess’s second toe.

Shelby propped her foot up on her heel and proceeded to bend forward to tie her shoe.  Cameron felt his face become embedded against the clammy under-toe, and proceeded to take a few licks.  The taste of his new giantess tormentor was…intoxicating!

“I can’t believe it!!  There might be another woman out there that I may want to serve more than Mistress Sara!!” he thought to himself for a moment.

“Alright, ready?” asked Mistress Sara as she stood up.

“Yep!” answered Shelby, who hopped up in excitement.

“How does he feel?” Mistress Sara inquired.

Shelby paused as she stood.  Her toes pressed down upon the hard lump of flesh that was Cameron’s one-and-a-half-inch body.  She could feel his faint exhales against the underside of her second toe.

“I can tell that he’s breathing, but he doesn’t have much room,” she answered.  “He’s not moving around too much.”

“There’s not much room to be having, and with your smaller foot, there’s even less of a toe-crevice for a slave to suffer under.  But don’t worry, plenty of subs will LOVE being trapped and trampled in your small petite shoe.  He’s fine.  C’mon!” Mistress Sara said as she turned and proceeded to walk towards the entry to the house.

Shelby followed, assuming that Cameron was alright.

As the giantess’s foot lifted, Cameron experienced a stomach-churning bout of nausea as the shoe lifted and flew forward.  The heel crashed into the hard cement floor, jostling the entire world around the shrunken man in the darkness of the tight, cramped toe-crevice.

As Shelby stepped forward, Cameron felt the weight of the giantess roll upon him through her toes.  He was being pressed mercilessly beneath the giant digits, thankful that the insole had some give for him to sink into.  His face was pressed against the hard, bony knuckle of Shelby’s second toe.  The knuckle of the third toe pressed upon his groin and legs, leaving his feet to push against the side of her fourth toe.

“HRRMMMPPPPP!!” he exclaimed as the giantess finished her step.

The foot-and-shoe prison quickly pivoted forward at a mind-boggling, stomach-churning speed before it impacted once more on the concrete.

<WHAM!>

<CRUSH!>

“HRRMPPPP!!”

As the foot lifted from the ground once again, Cameron was seeing stars, struggling to take an inhale before Shelby’s foot landed once again.

<WHAM!>

<CRUSH!>

“HRRMPPP!”

---

“Is this what it felt like to wear me in your shoes?” asked Shelby as she and Mistress Sara walked along the sidewalk to the entrance of the nearby park.

“Yep!  Rather cathartic in a way, isn’t it?  Knowing that there is someone in the world so pathetic that they crave subjugation to such an extent that they will pay you to literally make them the size of a bug to be worn in a shoe.  Not saying that you are pathetic for liking it, but just…there are some people, especially men, who deserve nothing more than to be stepped on or crushed like a bug because of something they did to someone.  I’ve always felt that I was helping to maintain a balance in the universe, somehow, by shrinking my clients, tormenting them with my feet and shoes, or making them worship me, while I take their money,” Mistress Sara said, smiling as she enjoyed the pleasant breeze blowing through her hair.

Shelby looked away as she continued to trample Cameron in her shoe. 

“I don’t know…just kinda seems like…like I can’t believe how much I liked being shrunk and owned by you, but how much more I think I’m going to like being in your position with little men and women groveling at my feet,” Shelby said.

Within the cramped confines of her footwear, Cameron was repeatedly trampled and crushed by the giantess.  The heat was near unbearable, and combined with the cadence of the beautiful woman’s walking, his stomach was rather queasy.  To make matters even more miserable, Shelby’s toes sweated something fierce. 

Cameron’s eyes were red and burning from the salty concentration dispensed by the giantess.  The pungent, tepid sweat trickled down his nose and into his mouth with each footstep he was made to endure.  He occasionally choked on the acrid liquid that stung his nasal passages and made his tongue tingle.

As he endured the trampling, Cameron’s face was mercilessly stepped upon by Shelby’s second toe.  The knuckle painfully pressed down upon his face, causing him to see stars from the pressure.  His lungs were aching, limited in their expansion by the crushing burden administered by Shelby’s massive toes. 

The smell was thick and repulsive.  It seemingly grafted itself to Cameron’s skin as he soaked in the beautiful giantess’s foot-sweat.  He willingly lapped and sucked at the toe-flesh occasionally, desperate to get a “drink” of Shelby’s sweat in order to relieve his thirst.  The more footfalls he was made to endure, the closer Cameron was taken to passing out.

Step after step, Cameron’s body ached, his ribs and sternum creaked from the pressure administered by the giantess-in-training.  He groaned occasionally when his air supply allowed for it.  As Shelby continued her walk with Mistress Sara, the shrunken man beneath her toes in her shoe blacked out.

---

“He must be doing okay.  I can feel his little prick between my toes,” said the sweet innocent voice of the giantess who wore Cameron in her shoe.

The tiny man stirred as the voice of Shelby sounded distant but loud.  As he came to, Cameron opened his reddened eyes to pitch blackness.  The large, warm, clammy digits that held him in place proceeded to flex and squeeze around his body.

“MMMPPF!!” Cameron exclaimed as Shelby scrunched him.

The giantess’s sweaty, stinky, sticky toes held him firmly in place.  Cameron felt his thick erection comforted between the second and third toes, her skin’s moistened friction ridges pleasantly enticing his member.

He also noticed that he was at a slight incline, and concluded that with the lack of crushing pressure, except for the toe-scrunch he was enduring, that Shelby was sitting down with her leg crossed.  As the toes continued to smother him, the tight, cramped quarters that he was contained in proceeded to swirl and sway a few times as Shelby twisted her dangling foot at her ankle a few times while sipping on some ice-cold tea.

Mistress Sara and Shelby had concluded their walk, and returned to Mistress Sara’s place.  As they sat and chatted once more in the back yard, Shelby was enjoying soaking the shrunken trainee in her shoe in her foot-sweat, an act that Mistress Sara had performed on her many times.  The collar around her neck reminded her that she, too, belonged to Mistress Sara. 

Cameron’s clutched body began to squirm within her toe-grasp, and Shelby released her punishing scrunch on him for a few moments.  The feeling of his warm exasperations against the underside of her big toe were quite exciting for her.  She smiled as she scrunched Cameron again.

The tiny man lay compliantly punished by the giantess’s very sweaty, very smelly toes as she wore her Keds bare foot.  In the heat of the noon-sun, Shelby’s feet perspired greatly, especially after nearly forty-five minutes of walking.  She lifted the glass of ice tea to her lips once more, and released her squeeze on Cameron for another moment before scrunching him again.

“MMPPF!” grunted Cameron, his face enveloped by a sweaty wrinkle on the underside of Shelby’s big toe.

Delirious from the heat and stench, Cameron lapped at the sweaty, acrid-tasting toe-flesh while his erection continued to be teased by Shelby’s toes.  The feeling was quite erotic for the suffering, shrunken man, making the conditions of the hellish microclimate that existed within the giantess’s Ked bearable.

As the ladies enjoyed their refreshing drinks in the light breeze on the otherwise sultry, hot day while relaxing on the patio, Shelby began to rhythmically scrunch and release her toes around Cameron.  The tiny man felt the large toes clutch his body tightly and release their grip, clutch tightly then release, over and over again and again.  Though the motion was quite subtle to Shelby, to Cameron, his erect dick was pleasantly rubbed back and forth between the warm, sweaty toes.

“MMMMPPF!” moaned Cameron as he felt his member building up.

All of the conditions were right for his fantasy to become true.  He was shrunk, trapped inside a beautiful giantess’s shoes, beneath her toes, and she was administering a toe-job.  The clammy flesh continued to pull and tug his cock up and down, up and down.  The sweat-soaked friction ridges teased his very sensitive member.  His body tensed after a few more moments of teasing.  He was so horny for Shelby. 

She was beautiful, perhaps more so than Mistress Sara.  She was young, and had a wonderful smile, long blonde hair, and blue eyes.  She was sweet, which made her trampling him and jumping on him and wearing him in her shoe that much more sensual and erotic.  Not that Mistress Sara didn’t meet the criteria as well, but from a looks perspective, Mistress Sara was a 9.5, and Shelby was a solid 10.  The more he thought about the view he had of the two giantesses jumping on him while on the trampoline sent him over the edge.

Shelby’s sexy toes gripped his body once more, tightening around him with a tremendous bear-hug.

“HRRMPPPP!!” exclaimed Cameron, his face buried once more within the sweaty wrinkle underneath the giantess’s second toe. 

His penis was pinched and gripped tightly between the two toes as they scrunched his sweat-soaked, naked frame.  As they did, the flesh of the two toes moved upward as Shelby’s toes tightened.  With Cameron’s arousal peaking, he was unable to contain himself, not that he wanted to.

“HMMPPP!!!  HMMMPPP!!!!” screamed the shrunken training tool into the folds of the giantess’s sweaty toes.

Shelby felt a wet, warm sensation between her toes, unaware that she had just brought Cameron to orgasm.  His tube emitted several spurts of warm crème that clung to the sweat-lined flesh between her toes.  As they relaxed their grip, the gooey cum seemed to stick to both sides of the toes.  The giantess felt Cameron panting hard against her toe.

“I’m not sure, but what does it feel like when a shrunken person climaxes between your toes?” she asked Mistress Sara.

“Depends.  Some men produce more ‘stuff’ than others, but usually it’s a warm sensation on a very small area of your toe.  Half the time, though, I don’t even feel their release,” Mistress Sara said as she brushed her blonde hair behind her ear.

“I’m pretty sure he just spurted between my toes,” Shelby said as she looked down at her shoe while twisting her foot around.

“Well, let’s use this as a training opportunity, then.  You need to develop a domineering mind-set.  When you are one-on-one with a client, or when you’re helping to tag-team a client with me or another GTS-mistress, and the client does something that perhaps you want them to do, but you didn’t give them permission, whatever, you need to turn that back on them and use it to justify further punishment, if that is the scenario or scene that they are wanting.  And, most of our clients will want that.  For instance, when Cameron collapsed earlier beneath our weight…he prefers a bit of a softer touch, but he’s not averse to being trampled for his failures.  So, since he climaxed between your toes, or even if he didn’t, we can accuse him of doing so, let’s teach him a lesson while you learn to punish him, alright?” Mistress Sara said with a big smile on her face.

Shelby smiled as she nodded in agreement.

“I’m going to sit back and give you his shrink collar’s remote,” Mistress Sara said, pulling two remotes out of her pocket – one black which belonged to Cameron’s collar, and the other pink, which belonged to Shelby’s collar.

Shelby rested her Ked-clad right foot on the ground and bent over to untie her shoe.  A moment later, she proceeded to hold it upside down over the table and shook it a few times.  The tiny naked man fell from the shoe’s opening and landed hard on the hot outdoor table.

<WHUMP!>

“Did you just cum between my toes?” Shelby asked Cameron who lay in a daze while she proceeded to slip her shoe back on.

Cameron’s eyes squinted as they adjusted to the bright sunlight all around them.  His flesh was reddened, like his eyes, and his hair was saturated from Shelby’s foot-sweat.  An odor of feet and sweat wafted from his skin.

As he remained on all fours, Cameron nodded his head, answering with an audible,

“Y-y-yes…m-m-mistress Shelby.”

“Well, I didn’t give you permission to do that, did I?  I think I’ll have to punish you and then make you apologize,” the beautiful blonde said, her giddy smile breaking through to reveal her character as being playful versus dominating.

Shelby’s fingers pinched around Cameron’s back and chest, and she lifted him up to her eye-level.  The tiny man’s eyes were still adjusting to the light, but he was once again enamored with the beautiful, young giantess.

“What should I do with you?  Well, since you like being IN my shoe so much, maybe you’d like to be UNDER them, too!” said Shelby.

She stood up and proceeded to lean forward, dropping Cameron to the concrete patio a short distance.  The shrunken man landed on his butt and fell onto his back, which ached from the impact.  Without much warning, he opened his eyes to see the blackened sole of the giantess’s Ked quickly approaching.  It’s normally tannish-brown sole was completely covered in dirt and grime, and the traditional “wrinkle-style” tread on the Ked was mostly flat in the front-half and beneath the heel.

Cameron tried to brace for impact, putting his hands up and turning his head as the large size 7 shadow grew around him.  A split-second later, the large massive sole pressed upon his tiny body.

“AAAAARHHHHHHRRGGGHHH!” he cried as he was crushed by Shelby’s foot.

Cameron’s arms folded upon themselves, and they quickly fell to his sides, his hands up near his head as his arms were bent at the elbows.  His hips rolled within their sockets as his legs, which bent at the knees, turned to alleviate the crushing pressure upon his knees.  His sternum flexed painfully as some of his ribs popped.  His lungs were forced to exhale his air through his outturned face.  The flesh of his front-side was pulled and tugged as the dirty rubber sole of the beautiful giantess’s Ked began to twist and grind on his tiny body.  His backside was painfully pressed into and dragged against the friction ridges of the concrete patio.

Shelby’s well-worn white Ked slowly twisted and ground upon Cameron’s little naked body for a few seconds before it lifted off, revealing the twitching, spasming man that had been beneath.  She smiled as she watched Cameron’s back arch and he rolled onto his left side, gasping for breath.

“Is he alright?” she asked, unsure of herself as the smile from her face quickly faded.

Mistress Sara sat forward and looked on the ground.

“He’s fine.  That’s how you look, too, when I step on you.  Now come on!  Get mean and creative!” she encouraged her GTS-mistress-padawan.

Shelby picked up the shrink collar and proceeded to input a change in the setting, and then engaged the button.  Cameron yelped in pain as his body still ached and cramped.  Now, the collar around his neck created an intense burning sensation for several seconds.  A moment later, he lay winded and exasperated on the concrete patio at six-inches in size. 

Shelby was still massive compared to him.  The young giantess reached down and picked him up by his legs.  Holding him upside down before her face, her mischievous smile returned as she examined the shrunken man. 

“He’s sorta cute, isn’t he?  Especially at these smaller sizes.  But he doesn’t have much of a dick, do you?” she said teasing Cameron while speaking with Mistress Sara, who chuckled to herself.

Cameron, who hung limp in her grasp as his arms hung down past his head, felt dizzy being upside down.

“Did you like being beneath my shoe?  Do you want some more?  Perhaps we should make that a little more bearable for you.  I want you to be comfortable when I walk all over you, alright?” Shelby said with a sweetly innocent voice as she walked over to a folded pool towel that sat nearby. 

Mistress Sara took a sip of her iced tea as she watched Shelby place the thick, folded towel on the ground of the patio, and then placed Cameron on top of that.  His reddened flesh contrasted well against the nearly snow-white towel as Shelby once again lifted her right foot.

“Here we go again, slave!” she said, her right Ked approaching the slightly-enlarged-but-still-shrunken man.

Cameron offered no resistance.  He merely grunted as he disappeared beneath the giantess’s shoe.

“HRRGGMPP!” he exclaimed as Shelby stepped up with her right foot, resting her left one on top of it.

Mistress Sara watched as Shelby maintained her balance by keeping her arms out, teetering somewhat here and there. 

“That’s awful nice of you to think about using something like that for him.  I’m glad you were listening when I said he prefers a softer touch,” she said, encouraging her student.

Shelby smiled.

“I actually felt sorta bad when he was writhing on the ground over there,” Shelby responded.  “I can’t imagine that he liked that one bit.”

“Beware, though, that there are clients who want nothing but untold amounts of pain administered by beautiful giantess women.  I’ll have you practice on my husband when it comes time to trying your hand, or your foot, rather, at that,” Mistress Sara noted.

Meanwhile, Cameron was fully embedded in the soft, fluffy cotton of the thick towel.  It provided enough give that he wasn’t seeing stars, but it was firm enough that Shelby’s weight crushed uncomfortably upon him. 

Sensing that she could ramp up her slave’s punishment, though, Shelby proceeded to lift her heel off the towel and her shrunken slave’s lower legs, focusing her weight upon her footpad and toes. 

“HMMMMPPFF!!” groaned the shrunken six-inch-tall man from beneath as now he was seeing stars. 

The giantess’s foot pressed down upon his head, chest, and upper body with great focused, crushing strength, embedding him even deeper into the somewhat forgiving towel pad.  Shelby’s calf muscle flexed with a sexy, empowering motion as Cameron’s little legs kicked momentarily with pain.

Continuing to pursue curiosity for the sake of curiosity, Shelby then administered a series of light hops upon Cameron’s trampled, crushed body.  Her foot barely left contact with his naked flesh, but she was able to crush more and more air from his lungs with each bounce.

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

<JUMP>

“HRRGH!”

Shelby ceased her hopping punishment and lowered her foot fully upon Cameron as her calf muscle was getting sore.  She proceeded to step her left foot down off the towel, followed closely by her right foot.  A big smile crossed her face as she observed Cameron’s reddened, disheveled body fully embedded into the towel.  His chest heaved as she breathed heavily to recoup his oxygen while Mistress Sara stepped over and observed him.

“Good job,” she said to Shelby.  “Have you punished him enough?  Or do you think he need more?  After all, he climaxed on your toes without permission.  To me, that’s a pretty serious offense.”

Sensing that perhaps she should figure out an escalation for Cameron’s trespass, Shelby shook her head.

“No, he’s not been punished enough,” she answered.

---

“HRRRGGHMMPPP!!” exclaimed Cameron, whose six-inch-body was completely crushed beneath Shelby’s pelvis.

The giantess-in-training had shed her shoes, tank top and shorts, revealing a sexy two-piece dark blue bikini.  The warm, sweaty lycra that covered Shelby’s womanhood enshrouded Cameron, his face held firmly between Shelby’s labia.  His arms and legs were splayed to their sides. 

Having dawned oversize amber-colored sunglasses, Shelby had scooted the towel that she had used to trample her slave on over to the edge of the pool, and now her lower legs dangled in the water as she pulled her hair back and slipped it into a ponytail. 

“Ooh!  He tickles!” she exclaimed as she felt Cameron struggle and wriggle against her pussy.

Cameron had managed to get his head turned sideways to get a breath.

“Now now, little guy!  No breathing allowed!  You want air, you have to pay for it!” Shelby said playfully as she reached down and pinched Cameron’s skull between her index and thumb, forcefully turning it upright and scooting her pelvis forward slightly.

“HRMMPPPP!!” strained the shrunken man as his face was once again immersed in pussy-smelling lycra.

“Good job, Shelby.  Stay on top of him,” Mistress Sara said, encouraging her student as she lay on a folding chair behind her, soaking up the sun.

She, too, had removed her t-shirt, jean shorts, and sandals, revealing a sexy, formfitting black swimsuit.  With oversized sunglasses on, she closed her eyes and relaxed while coaching.

“But, do make sure you give him some opportunities to breathe,” she admonished.

Shelby continued to smile, occasionally chuckling at the feeling of the tiny man beneath her crotch.  Cameron’s little head had the most success at moving, and once again, he managed to turn it sideways, his face barely clearing the outer left lip of Shelby’s smelly, odiferous labia.  The massive weight that bore down upon his tiny frame made it even more difficult for him to inhale, but he managed to get some quick breathes.

“He’s doing alright.  I’m having to turn his head upright again,” she responded to her instructor.

Cameron felt the giantess’s fingers powerfully clutch his skull, and effortlessly turned him to face her warm, moistened lycra-clad labia once again. 

“HMMMPPF!”

His face was pressed against the warm groin, and Shelby kept her index finger pressing against the back of his head for a long while to keep him smothered. 

“SHE SMELLS SOO WONDERFUL!!” he thought to himself as his face continued to be smothered by the young woman.

A moment or two later, Shelby removed her fingertip from the back of Cameron’s head, and felt the shrunken man keep his face in place between her pussy’s lips.  The shrunken, squashed man once again began to struggle beneath her, and managed to get his head turned to his left this time.

“Now, now, Cameron,” Shelby said, lifting herself up slightly by planting her hands on the concrete patio.  “This is a punishment for spurting all over my toes like a pervert.”

Cameron got a quick breath as the giantess’s crotch hovered above him for a moment.  He watched as the shadowed bikini-clad pussy lowered upon him once more as Shelby had centered herself more on his tiny head.

“MMMPPP!!” came Cameron’s muffled cry from beneath Shelby, who chuckled.

“That tickled!” she exclaimed, and lifted herself up once again.

Cameron gasped, sucking in some air before,

<PLOP!>

“HMMPP!!”

Shelby pussy-bombed the shrunken six-inch man, stunning him with the impact.  Once again, the giantess lifted herself up, and upon hearing the sounds of Cameron’s panting for air, dropped herself down upon him.

<PLOP!>

“HMMPP!”

Cameron was seeing stars as he strained beneath Shelby’s crotch.  He was thankful that she lifted herself off a third time, but he knew what that meant.  He stared at the crease in the lycra bikini that revealed the edges of the beautiful giantess’s lips, and watched as they blackened in shadow upon her bombing him once more.

<PLOP!>

“HRGHMMP!”

Shelby chuckled to herself as she began to grind upon Cameron.  As she gyrated her hips, she couldn’t help but feel turned on knowing that a man was underneath her pussy, suffering as she wished.  It was empowering and borderline intoxicating.

“I have an idea to help punish him further, if you’d like,” Mistress Sara said, sitting up as she watched her trainee undulate on their slave.

“Of course!” Shelby said, looking over her shoulder.

With a smile on her face, Mistress Sara stood up and stepped around the front of Shelby, straddling her.  Shelby leaned back some.

“Let him take a breath.  I want to tell him what we’re doing to him,” she said, instructing Shelby.

Cameron was once more blinded by the sunlight that shone around him.  He coughed several times as he caught his breath.

“Cameron, dear,” Mistress Sara said as she began, “I’m going to help Shelby punish you for your lack of self-control by sitting on her lap as she sits on you, alright?  You deserve this.  ‘Yes, Mistress’?”

Cameron continued to breathe rapidly, savoring the uninhibited air flow to his lungs.  He coughed and cleared his throat.

“Y-Yes, Mistress,” he responded.

Instead of a pussy-bomb, Shelby lowered herself back down upon him, immersing him in the soft, pliable flesh of her smelly, sweaty pussy.  Helpless, Cameron’s upright face was set upon by the stretchy lycra that spread across the opening of Shelby’s lips.

Mistress Sara proceeded to lower herself upon Shelby’s hips, and Cameron felt the increase in weight.

“MMMPPPP!!” he cried out in pain as the pressure upon his shrunken, naked frame more than doubled.

Mistress Sara and Shelby laughed as they heard the faint cries emit from Cameron’s heavily smothered face.

“MMPP!!”

Mistress Sara proceeded to hop on Shelby’s lap a few times, and Cameron’s cries of pain served to tickle Shelby’s pussy.

<HOP!>

“MMPP!”

<HOP!>

“MMPP!”

<HOP!>

“MMPP!”

<HOP!>

“MMPP!”

<HOP!>

“MMPP!”

Mistress Sara brushed her hair back and proceeded to wrap her arms around Shelby’s neck.  She pulled her to her, and proceeded to kiss Shelby, shoving her tongue deep into her mouth for a few seconds.  Meanwhile, Cameron’s legs that stuck out from beneath Shelby’s rear kicked and twitched as the tiny man gasped for air and suffered beneath the weight of the two beautiful giantesses making out while he was sat on by them.

Cameron’s chest ached and lungs burned.  His heart was racing, pounding each pulse in his head.  His face hurt being smooshed by Shelby’s wonderful, fragrant womanhood.  If he were to die this way, he would die a happy man.

The two GTS-mistresses ended their make-out session as Mistress Sara asked,

“Are you having fun?”

“Yeh, I’m liking this more than I thought I would.  I wasn’t sure at first,” she answered.

“Well, how about we move from the punishment phase to making him apologize.  I think a good way to make anyone apologize is to make them kiss your ass,” Mistress Sara suggested.

---

Cameron’s reddened face strained as he hung by his neck amongst the tight strands of nylon weave on the seat of the folding chair.  Only his head was visible about 2/3 of the way to the middle of the seat.

“Looks about right, don’t you think?” Mistress Sara asked as she observed her slave’s predicament.

“Looks perfect!” Shelby said with a giddy excitement.

“Go ahead and take off your bottoms, spread your cheeks and let him go to town.  He’s an ass-man, and he’ll know what to do,” Mistress Sara said with a grin.

Shelby was not afraid to be naked in front of Mistress Sara, having had a few dozen sessions with her while being shrunk and used by the giantess.  Cameron watched, though squinting with the sunlight shining overhead, as Shelby turned and proceeded to slide off her navy-blue bikini bottoms.  Her tanned, white skin was beautiful, and her ass-cheeks were perfect and cute.  Despite the discomfort in his neck by the tight weave of the folding chair, he was looking forward to this.

Shelby bent over and proceeded to spread her cheeks, giving Cameron a good view of her sweaty, brown-tinted sphincter.  The beautiful giantess looked back over her shoulder, laughing at Cameron’s trance-like-face.

“Time to apologize, little Cameron,” she said as she slowly lowered her stretched ass down upon his trapped little head.  “I want you to kiss my ass,” instructed Shelby.

“HMMPPP!!” expressed Cameron, his face pressed against the giantess’s anal-sphincter as his neck was painfully bent backwards. 

To his surprise, Shelby’s sphincter relaxed slightly, allowing for his face and some of his head to enter into the shit-smelling chamber.

“Kiss!” Shelby exclaimed, not feeling much effort from Cameron.

The shrunken man finally stuck his tongue out, lapping at the outside and inner-rim of Shelby’s foul-tasting flesh-hole while his upper head was inside.  His nose was assaulted by the strong, repulsive smell of poop which must have been close by.

“OH!” Shelby said with a surprise.

<PFFFFFFTTT!!!>

“MMMPPPPP!!!!” exclaimed Cameron as he endured the strong, foul-smelling blast of hot methane.

His stomach churned from the potent smell of Shelby’s fart.  But he was even more enamored with the beautiful giantess, and his tongue couldn’t taste her shit-hole fast enough.

“That feels…oh, that feels pretty good,” Shelby noted as Mistress Sara observed her face flush with arousal.

As Cameron continued his ass-worship, his little member quickly inflated.  Mistress Sara was absolutely right about him being an ass-man.  The pressure exerted by the sphincter upon his skull was pretty intense.  It was quite hot and very smelly.  Shelby’s ass was perfect in every way, and he couldn’t be happier to be partially inserted.

“I think, Shelby, this might be a great opportunity for you to get comfortable with anal-insertion,” Mistress Sara said as she observed the predicament her favorite sub was in.

“Sounds…good,” Shelby said with her aroused and flushed face.

Cameron’s ears were filled with a loud “PLOP” sound as Shelby stood up and turned, looking down upon him.  His eyes adjusted once more as he watched the giantess push his head down through the tight weave of the folding chair’s seat, causing him to land on the concrete below.

Shelby looked voraciously at Cameron as she lifted the chair from being over him, and then reached down to pick his six-inch frame up off the ground.  Her fist tightened around him, leaving his upper chest, shoulders, and head exposed above her thumb, and his lower legs dangling below.  The tiny man watched as he was carried around towards her beautiful backside.  He admired the curves of her derriere, and was excited to see that he was about to be inserted into her ass.

“Open up!” Mistress Sara said jokingly as Shelby leaned forward, her anus naturally spreading slightly.

Cameron felt the warmth of the sweat and grime from between Shelby’s wonderful ass-cheeks brush his face as he was slid between them to meet the sphincter once more.  His face was pressed for a moment against the opening, which he licked at a few times before it relaxed and opened.  The hot, foul-smelling air inside hit him like a punch to the face momentarily before he felt his skull slide upwards and into the tight anal cavity.

“MMmmmmm!!” Shelby exclaimed, closing her eyes and biting her lip as she felt her slave’s head enter her ass. 

She continued to manipulate Cameron’s six-inch body up and inside of her as his shoulders met resistance with her anal sphincter.  She tried to relax her core muscles some more, which allowed the folded skin to ease and accept his shoulders now.

“OH!” she gasped with aroused excitement as she forced Cameron further inside of herself. 

Cameron’s head and shoulders were now slowly being inserted into the giantess’s anus as she slowly guided him further in.  He held his breath as long as he could, but he had to exhale and take an inhale of the foul, poo-smelling area.  The rolling folds of anus were slathered in a lubricating mucous that coated his skin and soaked his hair.  It was hard to breathe due to the tight, confining space.

Shelby felt Cameron was as far up her ass as she wished to push, and his hands were down at his sides, trapped within the tight clutches of the anal-sphincter around his hips and waste.  She then released her grip on Cameron, his legs dangling humorously from between her cheeks, and stood upright.

“Mmmmmm!!  That feels…SO GOOD!!” she said slowly and sensually.

“Now, try ‘puckering’ your sphincter,” Mistress Sara suggested.  “Really tighten your ass up!”

Shelby smiled, and did exactly as Mistress Sara instructed.  She “flexed” her anus, which tightened tremendously around Cameron’s entrapped body.

“MMMMMPP!! MMMPPPP!!!” exclaimed Cameron, his face muffled by the moistened, mucous-coated flesh of Shelby’s ass.

The incredibly strong muscles clenched around his hips and groin, squeezing him hard and painfully.  Despite the pain, Cameron found himself licking the shit-tasting moistened surface, sucking in as much as he could of the beautiful woman’s sensual, intimate private ass.