- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A "hole" lot of vore, hehehe!

“UHH!! UHHH!!  UHH!! UHHH!!” Shelby groaned and growled loudly with intense sexual pleasure.

The beautiful, petite, young woman’s head lay on a folded towel on the cement patio, her face grimacing in a mix of arousal and discomfort.  She was forced to kneel forward, her knees folded underneath her, her hands pressing against the hard surface as Mistress Sara’s left foot stepped on the back of her neck, pinning her to the ground.

Mistress Sara was kneeling on her right knee, which rested on a folded towel as well, with her left leg stretched out to her side to keep Shelby in place.  Her right harm moved rapidly behind Shelby’s upright and available ass.  With the young woman’s knees tucked in beneath her, Mistress Sara had full access to her.

“UHHH!! UHH!!!  UHHHH!! UUUHH!!!!” Shelby continued to moan as Mistress Sara used her six-inch training-sub, Cameron, to drill Shelby’s ass.

The shrunken man was experiencing a dizzying, mind-boggling adventure as he was being used as a dildo once again, this time rapidly being shoved into and pulled out of Shelby’s brown-eyed anal sphincter.  He was thankful that Shelby’s ass had relaxed enough to welcome his forced entry every time. 

<SPLORT-SPLORT-SPLORT-SPLORT>

The anal cavity that he was frequenting was quite warm and moist.  It was foul-smelling, as any shit-hole would be.  But Cameron didn’t mind.  He loved being used to bring joy to these beautiful women who seemed to be content to use him this way.  As a means of self-reward, he dragged his tongue along the mucous-membrane of the young giantess’s ass, tasting the foulness that coated the flesh of the relaxed-but-still-tightened hole.

“I FINALLY HAVE A PURPOSE!!” Cameron thought to himself as he was slid deep into Shelby by his giantess-mistress, who then rapidly extracted him, only to shove him deep back inside once again.

As Shelby continued to groan while being penetrated, Cameron’s penis was rock-hard as well.  His lower body, from his thighs down, was completely within Mistress Sara’s grasp.  She held him tightly as she continued to use Cameron to pleasure Shelby.

“AAAHHH!!!!  UUGGHHH!! UUGGHHH!!! AAAAAHHH!!”

Shelby’s exclamations of pain and pleasure were getting louder and louder as Mistress Sara continued to ravage her ass with Cameron’s little body.

<SPLORT-SPLORT-SPLORT-SPLORT>

Cameron’s head now barely left Shelby’s anus as the speed to which Mistress Sara used him to sodomize Shelby ramped up in intensity.  Occasionally as his body was extracted from the giantess’s orifice, his mouth was opened and exposed enough to allow him to get a very quick breath of air.  He did everything in his power to keep his arms tucked closely to his side, not wishing to deprive Shelby of her well-deserved and building climax.  In fact, he was extremely happy and excited to be used like this.

With a devious smile on her face, Mistress Sara continued to ram Cameron into Shelby’s ass.

“AAAAHH!! AAAHHHHH!!” Shelby continued to exclaim as her pleasurable continued its build-up.

Mistress Sara released her grip on Cameron, whose body half hung out of Shelby’s ass, and proceeded to push his rear with her index finger, shoving him further and deeper into Shelby.  His legs dangled limply, reflective of his submission to the beautiful giantesses who chose to use him as a human dildo.

“AAAAAAHHH!!!  AAAHHHHH!!! MMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!!  OH FUCK!!!!” exclaimed Shelby as she felt the tiny man’s body get shoved further and further into her.

Cameron felt the fingertip against his own bum push him deeper and deeper into Shelby’s anal tract, which was tighter and tighter to him.  Once his own ass was past the sphincter, he could feel Mistress Sara pinch his knees and continue to feed him into Shelby’s ass.  He did his best to keep his legs locked to extend his entire six-inch-self deeper and deeper into Shelby. 

The slick, stinky, mucous-coated-flesh smothered him with ease as he was entering “new territory” that was not as accustomed to his presence.  Finally, his knees were inside Shelby’s ass, and a moment later, his lower legs, ankles, and then feet were also fully inside the giantess.  There was little unobstructed space around his face from the foul-smelling, shit-tasting flesh that seemed to cover his face effectively.  He had very little air to inhale, as well, and began to feel light headed.

“Stand up,” Mistress Sara instructed Shelby as she stepped off her neck and stood up as well.

Shelby’s face was flush from the arousal that she was experiencing.  Her beautiful golden blonde hair was slightly disheveled, despite it still being up in a ponytail.  She slowly stood upright, the feeling of the six-inch-man inside her GI tract both insanely erotic and uncomfortable.

“Now, clench your ass,” Mistress Sara said as she sat down and took a drink of her iced-tea.

“AAAAHHH!!” Shelby exclaimed as she forced her anus to tighten.

“HMMMPPP!!” exclaimed Cameron, deep in the bowels of Shelby’s anus, having been caught off-guard by the tightening, squeezing action of the muscle-flex.

The tiny man was completely soaked in ass-flavored mucus.  He sucked on the flesh as best he could, while trying to inhale any modicum of air that may or may not exist.  His lungs were beginning to long for easy-to-breathe air.  His pulse was pounding and his heart was racing. 

“Again!” Mistress Sara said, instructing Shelby to clench her ass once more with some authority.

“AAAAHHH!  AAAHHH!!  OOOOOOHHHHH!!” exclaimed the young woman, her eyes widening before her ‘O-face’ took over.

“HMMPPP!!” grunted the suffering, shit-soaked slave within, seeing stars from the incredibly powerful muscular squeeze.

“This is what you should be known for.  Where I get my pleasure from having people at my feet, you need to focus on how to use your ass to your benefit.  Again,” Mistress Sara said, smiling as she observed her nearly-naked student’s hips and groins tense up yet again.

“AAAAHHH!!  OOOOHHHH!!  OOOOOHHHH!!!!” cried Shelby.

Joints within Cameron’s little body painfully popped as the anus tightened around him once more.  The sounds and reverberations caused by Shelby’s pleasurable exclamations added to the shitty atmosphere he was experiencing.  As he was being smothered, he was nearing black-out due to oxygen deprivation.  The warm, moist anal cavity trembled and shook as Shelby found herself nearing climax.

Mistress Sara stood up after setting her tea on the table.

“Bend over…quickly!” she said as she walked over to Shelby.  “Grab your ankles!”

Shelby obeyed, bending forward as she breathed heavily, and clutched her shins.  She felt Mistress Sara reach into her ass and begin to extract Cameron, who felt giant fingers pinch his ankles.  A moment later,  he began to slide out.  The cooler air of the world outside chilled his legs as he was slowly extracted.

“MMMmmmm!!!!  AAAAAAHHH!!!  OH FUCK!!” Shelby said, the sensation of Cameron being removed from her ass tickling and teasing her with arousal.

Cameron’s hard-on sprung up at full attention once it cleared the exterior anal sphincter, amusing Mistress Sara who grasped the small man’s legs once more.  She continued to extract Cameron, and a few seconds later, the shit-soaked, brown-tinted slave emerged, gasping for breath as he hung helpless in the giantess grip.

“Hang on Shelby.  Time to finish you,” Mistress Sara said. 

She looked down at Cameron, his back arching uncomfortably as he flopped over backwards in her grip, his arms hanging limply past his head as he panted.

“Take a good, deep breath, Cameron.  You’re not done, yet,” smiled the beautiful giantess.

Cameron took a few quick breathes before taking a deep one as he crossed his arms over his chest.  He watched with surprise, though, as he was not shoved back into Shelby’s ass.  Instead, his little head quickly found a new home between Shelby’s exposed, somewhat hairy labia.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!  OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!” Shelby exclaimed wildly, her eyes and mouth opening wide with pleasure before her O-face returned.

Cameron was once more met with the wonderful smell of Shelby’s pussy.  It was acrid-tasting and tight, despite the copious amounts of sex-juice she had produced while he was used to sodomize her.  He opened his mouth to suck in the thick, creamy substance as he felt the tightened space slowly welcome him in.

“AAAAHHHH!!!  AAAHHHH!!!!  OOOOOHHHH!!!! MMMmmmm!!!” Shelby screamed and moaned as Mistress Sara continued to insert Cameron into her.

“Good girl.  This is all part of your training,” she said from behind as she continued to shove Cameron further up into her sex.

“YES!! YES!!! YES MISTRESS!!!!  MMmmmm!!” she responded, her eyes clenched tightly I ecstasy before she bit her lower lip, moaning in sensual, erotic pleasure.

Cameron’s upper body was now completely inside Shelby, his erect cock pressing into her warm, moist pussy lips.  Mistress Sara then pinched his lower legs above the ankles and proceeded to help him further in for a moment before she began to pull him out.

The shrunken man slid with ease inside Shelby’s warm, moist, creamy pussy.  The slime-soaked flesh of her vagina was hot and undulating.  Cameron could both hear and feel Shelby’s heartbeat, its pulse pounding throughout her body as he was extracted.

Without a word, Mistress Sara grabbed his lower legs with her fist and proceeded to slide Cameron back in, and just as she had used him to fuck her ass, Cameron was now a dildo to Shelby’s pussy.

In and out, in and out, the sounds of the frothy cream giving way to his insertion filled his ears as it slathered across his skin.  He opened his mouth to take a taste of the warm, sticky juice that was made exclusively by Shelby.  It was an intimate moment, as he thought to himself that he may have been the first person to ever penetrate the young woman in such a manner.  The popping sounds of frothy bubbles combined with Shelby’s exclamations let him know that he was doing his job exactly as Mistress Sara desired of him.

After several traversals of Shelby’s pussy, Cameron felt himself getting shoved completely within her, his legs folding beneath him as the twitching, spasming walls of Shelby’s vagina tightened around him.  He felt two large fingers of Mistress Sara slide beneath him, and then things really got rocking.

Mistress Sara’s fingers slid in and out rapidly, pulling and teasing Shelby’s pussy and massaging the g-spot near her clitoris.  The creamy cum that Shelby produced washed over Cameron’s naked body as he was squeezed tightly within her vagina.  Completely awash with the giantess’s discharge, he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of acrid-tasting sex-juice as Shelby screamed with a tremendously intense release.

---

The cold water rained down on Cameron’s now three-foot-tall body from the water hose as both Mistress Sara and Mistress Shelby giggled as he squirmed.  The bound man’s muscles tensed as the water cascaded off his head and upper body.

“Let’s fix that little prick,” Mistress Sara said, putting her thumb over the opening of the hose to concentrate the water more effectively to Cameron’s groin.

He groaned in discomfort as the jet of water indented his pelvis and onto his balls.  Having been tied to an appropriately sized St. Andrews cross that Mistress Sara had brought up from her basement for her shrunken subs kept him from being able to defend himself as the giantesses bathed him to continue Shelby’s training.

Shelby had filled a blue bucket with soap and water, and had a scrub brush and sponge handy, as if she were going to wash a car instead of Cameron.  Mistress Sara pinched the hose off, having completely sprayed down Cameron.  The sun was still quite high, and the heat of the day was full on.  Having been inside two of Shelby’s biggest holes, Cameron had been quite happy, his erection reflecting his contentment.  Now, the cold water seemed to have caused him to shrivel.

“Look at how small his dick is, now!” Shelby said as she stepped over to the shrunken three-foot-tall man.

Having put her bikini bottoms back on, she knelt before Cameron and proceeded to dunk the sponge a few times and then slathered its soapy, bubbly contents upon the naked man’s shitty-smelling, cum-soaked flesh. 

“We have to wash you up to continue Mistress Shelby’s training.  Did she do a good job with you inside her ass and pussy?” Mistress Sara asked Cameron as she caressed his chin, bringing his gaze upward to meet hers.

Cameron was in love with these two women.  But as attractive as Shelby was, as young and curvaceous as she was, as sweet and innocent as she seemed, he still desired to whole-heartedly serve Mistress Sara.  Sure, he wouldn’t mind serving Shelby, but he wanted to be beneath Mistress Sara’s feet, trampled and walked all over by her, and to be at her beckon-call.

“Yes…Yes, Mistress Sara.  Mistress Shelby did well,” he responded.

Shelby smiled and grinned as she continued to apply a freshly dunked sponge upon Cameron’s pelvis and thighs.  She teased his flaccid member for a few moments before she continued to sensually scrub the insides of his thighs and up against his taint, too.

“You’re doing a really good job, too, Cameron,” Shelby said.  “I can’t thank you enough for letting me train with you.  I know that we’re not done, but I’m enjoying this, and I hope you are too.”

Cameron looked at Shelby as she smiled at him. 

“Thank you, Mistress Shelby.  I’m having a wonderful time, Mistress Shelby,” he answered with the utmost respect and submission he had ever felt towards the two beautiful giantesses.

“Cameron, I’m going to have Shelby administer some barefoot trampling and foot worship for a while.  Then, we’ll try some oral vore afterwards, alright?” Mistress Sara said, smiling down at her shrunken pet.

“Yes, Mistress Sara.  As you wish, Mistress Sara,” he responded, nodding his head in agreement as Shelby continued to wash his body.

“Close your eyes,” Shelby said as she lifted the soap-soaked sponge from the bucket.

The bound slave complied, and felt the cold application of the cleansing water dowse his head as it was scrubbed by the giantess quite vigorously.

“I think you missed some stuff down here.  Let me use the scrub brush,” Mistress Sara said as she knelt.

She dunked the plastic-bristled brush into the water and applied it to Cameron’s manhood.

“AAAHHMMPPF!” exclaimed Cameron as Shelby continued to wash his head and face.

Both ladies giggled at his reaction.

“Aww, I’m sorry, little Cameron.  But your pubes still had some of Shelby’s congealed cum in them.  Or maybe that was Robert’s from yesterday.  Who knows?!?!” joked Mistress Sara.

She clutched Cameron’s cock, pinching the small head between her thumb and index finger and lifting it up.  She pulled on it, stretching it out and proceeded to scrub his member with the harsh bristles.

“Robert?” asked Shelby.

“Yeh, yesterday, Robert and I used Cameron in some unique ways.  Similar to what Master Garth and I did to you where he trapped you in a condom and blew a load all over you,” Mistress Sara said.

“Ugh!  I hated that!  I was so scared, especially when my shrink collar’s microphone shorted out while I soaked in your foot-sweat as you played softball.  That was such a rough weekend!  You were mean to me!” Shelby said, her tone reflecting some anger and frustration.

“I know, I didn’t realize you were being pushed past your limits,” Mistress Sara said, reflecting some legitimate sorrow as she recalled the weekend she had administered not long ago to Shelby.

“It’s okay,” Shelby said, “all is good.  I learned a lot about myself that weekend, and I can’t thank you enough for giving me this opportunity to see if I can handle being in charge of a sub or slave encounter.”

Cameron groaned and squirmed from the attention as Shelby had finally ceased washing his hair and head.  Shelby smiled as she dunked her sponge once more into the bucket, and returned it to clean Cameron’s arms.

“AAAAHH!! AAAHHH!!!” grimaced Cameron with discomfort as Mistress Sara continued to use the scrub brush all over his cock.

The bristles scraped and dug into the soft, sensitive flesh on the underside of his man-meat.  It both tingled and tortured as the hard, plastic bristles scratched his shaft. 

“Let’s not forget the head,” Mistress Sara said with a wide smile.

Cameron watched as the giantess pinched his hardening cock at the base of the shaft and proceeded to rapidly brush the bristles across the top of his helmet.

“AAHH! AAAHHH!!  MERCY, MISTRESS!!” he exclaimed, which only elicited laughs and giggles from the giant women.

“Now, now, little one,” Mistress Sara said, looking seductively at Cameron, “you need to be clean.  You never know what’s going to happen next.”

Cameron grimaced as the giantess resumed her scrubbing, dragging the long white plastic brush with black bristles back and forth rapidly across his bulbous, sensitive dick’s head.  He squirmed and tried to gyrate out of Mistress Sara’s grip, but she was too strong, and squeezed his member rather hard to further discourage his resistance. 

“There we go, good boy,” she said to her bound slave as he moaned in pain for a few more moments. 

Finally, Mistress Sara ceased her scrubbing of his reddened dick.

“Let’s make sure your balls are good and clean, too,” she teased as she released her grip on Cameron’s stiff cock to pinch his ball sack.

“HHRRGH!” Cameron groaned with great discomfort.

Mistress Sara kept an amused but dominating expression on her face as she proceeded to vigorously scrub her sub’s scrotum.

“You got very dirty while you were inside Shelby.  I have to make sure you’re clean for when we decide to practice with you in our mouths, alright?”  Mistress Sara said, justifying the use of the hard-bristled scrub brush as she continuously scrubbed away at his balls.

“HHRRRGGHH!!  YES, MISTRESS!!  AAAHH!  AS YOU WISH!” the bound slave responded, amusing the two ladies who giggled at his exclamation.

“Alright, let’s rinse,” Mistress Sara said, setting the brush down.

As Shelby stood up, she grabbed the hose and proceeded to dowse Cameron with it, holding the stream so that it splashed directly on his face and head.  Both she and Mistress Sara laughed as he squirmed and groaned with annoyance, unable to breathe for a few moments before they rinsed the rest of him off.

Once the hose was shut off, Mistress Sara grabbed a towel and proceeded to dry the bound man off with it.  As she rubbed the thick, comforting towel over his manhood, she fondled and played with him until he was stiff in her grasp.  With the towel covering her hand, she continued to stroke and yank on his hardened member, and his breathing slowed to expressive sighs of pleasure.

Mistress Sara smiled as she could tell he was approaching climax.  She knew it wouldn’t take many more tugs and pulls on his little dick to make him ejaculate.

“Wait for this, my pet,” she said, releasing her grip on his cock.  She then resumed toweling off the rest of his legs before Shelby untied him from the St. Andrews cross.

---

“HHRRRGGH!” exclaimed Cameron as Shelby’s beautiful, bare size 7 feet pressed down upon his head and chest, forcing him to exhale due to the burden upon his sternum.

Having just been cleaned and dried off by the two beautiful women, it was time for Shelby to get some trampling mentorship from Mistress Sara.  Even though she has spent plenty of time beneath Mistress Sara’s feet, Shelby still felt uncertain of herself as to how to administer trample.

“Good, good,” Mistress Sara said, her feet resting near Cameron’s face as Shelby maintained her balance.  “Now, step over with all of your weight onto his skull.  You need to get comfortable with standing on the heads of slaves.”

Shelby’s left foot had forced Cameron’s head to his left side, allowing him a view of Mistress Sara’s much larger size 9 right foot that was mere inches from his face.  The gts-mistress trainee proceeded to put her arms out to her sides to maintain her balance as she lifted her right foot from Cameron’s chest and rested it on top of her left foot.  She smiled as she could feel her foot slightly bend and conform to Cameron’s skull.

“HRGH!” grunted Cameron.

“Like this?” she asked her instructor.

“Yep, exactly.  Cameron, how’s that feel?” Mistress Sara asked as she leaned forward.

“IT HURTS!” he exclaimed from beneath Shelby’s cute feet, his voice slightly distorted by his inability to move his jaw as Shelby stood on his head.

Mistress Sara smiled and chuckled as she stood back up and looked at Shelby.

“If you were three to four hundred pounds, you would probably crack his skull.  If he were two feet tall, and you were three or four hundred pounds, you’d definitely crack his skull.  You’re at a great size to inflict pain with very minimal risk,” she said, noting Shelby’s feet upon Cameron’s head.

Cameron grunted and grimaced in pain some more as there was no padded towel this time to help absorb the trampling weight upon his naked frame.  His head was being crushed beneath the firm but somewhat pliable sole of Shelby’s foot, and the no-give concrete patio.  As Shelby maintained her balance, he could only lay on his back uncomfortably and accept the current predicament.

“Okay, so let’s have you administer some sensual trampling.  Try walking up and down his body but tease little Cameron with your toes,” Mistress Sara said, instructing Shelby.

“Okay, let’s try that,” Shelby said.

Her right foot stepped off the top of her left foot and she proceeded to plant it into Cameron’s soft, pliable belly.

“OOOOFFFMPP!!” he exclaimed as the giantess beauty stepped on his stomach.

Her left foot lifted from his head, thankfully, and she stepped onto his chest, further winding him.  Cameron groaned and grunted as Shelby lifted her right foot and pointed her toes to his groin.  With her big toe, she began to tease his aroused member, which lay semi-chubbed.  It didn’t take much prompting before the attention she gave him with her soft big toe caused it to try to stand erect, pushing up against the underside of her toe as it throbbed.

Mistress Sara stepped over and placed her right foot onto Cameron’s upturned face to add to the sensuality of the moment.  Cameron didn’t mind one bit, despite the headache he now had.  He loved being in contact with Mistress Sara’s feet.  If he were to serve as her footstool every day for the rest of his life, he’d be perfectly content.

“You could tease him with a little toe job,” Mistress Sara said, resting her hands on her hips as she stood in a victory pose with her foot on her slave’s face.

Shelby maneuvered her foot so as to allow for Cameron’s cock to slide between her big and second toes.

“Like this?” she asked.

“Mm hmm.  It’s up to you if you want him to spurt,” Mistress Sara answered, nodding her head.

Cameron felt Shelby’s small toes play and manipulate his cock as they began to slide up and down his shaft.  He lightly moaned, his breath warmly exhaling against the wrinkly sole of Mistress Sara’s arch as it pressed down upon his face.  Mistress Sara smiled as she looked down at her shrunken sub, and watched as his mouth opened and his tongue extend.  Though she hadn’t given him permission, she welcomed Cameron’s absolute submission and worship of her and her foot.

His saliva popped as his fleshy tongue tickled the sole of her foot. 

“Good boy, Cameron.  Lick my foot,” she said, encouraging her slave and letting him know that she would permit it, even though he had not asked for it.

Shelby’s toes continued to massage his cock tightly as the young woman seemed to be a natural at using her feet to trample subs.  Her left foot still planted firmly across Cameron’s chest, keeping his wind shortened.  Subconsciously, Cameron’s arms had bent at their elbows, and his little hands clutched lightly on Shelby’s big toe and heel.  She giggled as she watched just how reddish-purple his penis turned from the intense flow of blood into it.

“Hmmm,” she pondered, “should I make him spurt?  Nah!  I think he has to earn it a bit more,” she said, releasing her grip upon the thick cock.

She then stepped upon his groin, transferring her weight completely upon his midsection.  Cameron groaned in pain, reaching with his hands to Shelby’s feet as her weight smashed his cock and balls.  Mistress Sara kept her foot on his face for a moment before stepping off of it.

“One of the keys to learning how to trample a slave or sub is to work with the chemistry that is built.  I’m not coming down on you for this, as it’s something you’ll learn.  Not all the time do you want to indulge your client’s wishes instantly.  I think you did that well to say that he needed to work for it.  If you and I were legitimately conducting a tag-team trample session with Cameron, though, we would need to communicate while he licked my foot or I made him suck my toes as to whether or not he should be taken to orgasm. 

“HRRRGH!” groaned Cameron beneath Shelby’s feet that crushed his manhood, causing the ladies to smile and chuckle,

“As it is, though, I want you to be comfortable with being in control,” Mistress Sara said as she stepped back.  “I’ll go get us some more drinks.  You keep trampling, and if you want, experiment with foot worship, alright?”

“Sounds good!  I’m really thirsty,” Shelby said as she proceeded to step down from Cameron. 

As Mistress Sara walked away, Shelby proceeded to step once more upon Cameron’s chest with her left foot, and then placed her right one back on his stomach.

“HRRGHH-OOOOF!” Cameron expressed, his wind being trampled out of him.

The giantess smiled as she lifted her left foot once more and placed it across Cameron’s face.  She felt his faint inhales and exhales against her sensitive arch as she smothered him.  She then stepped with more weight upon his face, taking a full-weighted step as she brought her right foot over to rest upon his chest.

“HMMMPPPFF!!” grunted the shrunken man as Shelby stood on his face and chest now.

Lifting her left foot from his face, she turned it and pointed it down.

“Open your mouth, slave,” she said with a sweet, innocent young voice.

Cameron obeyed immediately.  He grunted lightly a few times as the giantess maintained her balance on her right foot, which caused his sternum to ache.  Her large big toe proceeded to invade Cameron’s mouth.  She smiled as she watched it fill his mouth, and his cheeks slightly bulge as they contracted around it.

“I don’t know how many times I’ve sucked on Mistress Sara’s toes, but if this is how I looked, then, yeh, I was pretty pathetic.  You like sucking toes, little Cameron?” Shelby asked as she placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her slave who was made to practically swallow her big toe.

Unable to audibly answer, Cameron nodded his head in agreement to answer the beautiful giantess’s question.  She was stunning in appearance, and Cameron couldn’t help but be turned on by the beautiful woman who wore her two-piece bikini outfit as she stood on him and forced him to suck on her toe.  He closed his eyes and engaged his lips to form as tight a seal as possible.  His tongue brushed against the underside of the friction ridges of Shelby’s toe-print.

The size difference between Shelby’s big toe and Mistress Sara’s big toe surprised Cameron.  If this had been Mistress Sara’s size 9, he’d be gagging left and right, struggling to control his reflexes.  With Shelby’s big toe, though, there was not near the urge to purge.

Shelby then extracted her big toe and brought her second to over for Cameron to allow in.  The training submissive did not miss a beat, and proceeded to suck on her second toe.  It was long and slender, and it tickled the back of his throat, which made him repress a gag.  He was used to Mistress Sara forcing him to suck on two toes at a time.

The young woman continued to chuckle and smile as she enjoyed feeling Cameron suck relentlessly on her toe.  His little tongue lapped at its underside, the tip of which probed the wrinkles and grooves of the skin around the toe-knuckle vigorously.  After a few moments, she withdrew her toe with a <POP!> sound from the sucking and permitted the shrunken man to suck on her third, fourth, and pinky toes all at the same time.

Cameron moaned, his eyes closed, as he embraced the erotic, sensual interaction of being allowed to suck on the beautiful young woman’s toes.  He lightly nibbled at them for a moment, but restrained himself from being aggressive with that as to not inflict pain upon the gorgeous woman who stood on him.

Shelby felt Cameron’s little fleshy, moist muscle try to work its way in between her toes.  She splayed her toes within his mouth, stretching his cheeks out in the process, to allow for his tongue to slide up between them. 

“Mmmm…” she moaned lightly, “I can see where Mistress Sara enjoys this.”

Cameron nodded lightly, being caught up in the sensual, erotic moment.  His eyes closed, he sucked and licked on the pretty woman’s toes as much as possible. 

“Should we try to get all my toes in your mouth?” Shelby asked.

She lifted her foot from Cameron’s mouth for a moment, and the shrunken man opened it as wide as possible.  Shelby’s toes scrunched together, and she forced her big toe into the opening first, using it to pull his mouth wide to his left.

Cameron felt his cheek-flesh get stretched painfully as the five toes all tried to cram their way into his mouth.  Her pinky toe slid outside of his right cheek as he made a gagging, gurgling sound.

“Come on, little Cameron, you can do it!  Get my pinky toe in there!” Shelby said.

Cameron felt the toes slide upward within his mouth slightly and then back in, her big toe pushing tightly against the inside of his left cheek to try to accommodate her pinky toe to enter on his right side.

“Wow!” exclaimed Mistress Sara as she walked back over with two glasses of tea in her hand, “good job, Cameron!  Way to suck on those toes!”

Mistress Sara stepped over and stood by Cameron, looking down at his miniaturized form as he sucked on the toes of the gts-mistress in training.  She handed Shelby a glass, and then proceeded to place her right foot back on Cameron’s face, covering his eyes and forehead while she took a sip of her own tea.

Mistress Sara proceeded to take Shelby’s glass of tea from her, and then walked over to the table and set them down before returning and placing her foot back on Cameron’s face once more.

“Try shoving your foot deep down into his mouth.  Make him gag a bit,” she instructed Shelby.

Cameron felt Shelby’s foot try to force its way deeper into his small mouth.  It stretched his lips and cheeks even more so, and indeed, her big toe pressed against his tonsils.

“HRRGGLLLL!!” he exclaimed with the foot in his mouth, coughing and choking too.

“Good boy, Cameron,” Mistress Sara said as she and Shelby both chuckled to themselves.

“Now, wiggle your toes in there,” she suggested to Shelby.

The big toe, especially, could be felt moving and wriggling deep into his mouth, her toenail scraping and hitting against his teeth, which echoed through his head.

“HHRRGGGLL!!!  HRRRGGLLL!!”

Shelby felt the little man beneath her feet strain and squirm, suppressing a dry-heave.

“Let’s give him a moment to recover.  Maybe let’s switch positions,” Mistress Sara said.

Cameron felt Shelby’s cute toes slide out from his mouth as she stepped down off of him.  She straddled him and lowered herself to his chest, taking a seat, which caused him to wheeze and wince with discomfort.  He coughed a few times as he tried to breathe with the weight of the giantess sitting on his chest.

With a cute smile on her face, Shelby leaned back, and recalling the number of times that Mistress Sara had pinned her beneath her in like-fashion, grabbed a hold of Cameron’s wrists and brought her legs back, bending them at the knees. 

“Open up, little boy,” she said with a sweet, innocent voice. 

Cameron groaned beneath the giantess who sat on his lower chest and leaned back.  His upper face still beneath Mistress Sara’s foot, he opened his mouth in obedience, and accepted Shelby’s toe, its nail painted with a French-tip manicure.   

“HRRGGMMMM!” he groaned, causing Shelby to giggle.

“Good boy.  Now suck…suck on my toe, little boy,” she said as she continued to giggle. 

She felt Cameron begin to vigorously draw on her big toe as she pressed her other foot against the side of his face. 

“I forgot my phone inside. I’ll be right back,” Mistress Sara said, stepping off of Cameron’s face and walking back into the house. 

Shelby sat with a contented smile on her face as she made Cameron suck on the toe of her other foot now.  Once Mistress Sara had disappeared into the house, she addressed Cameron.

“I want to thank you, again, for letting Mistress Sara let you fuck me.  I have to admit, that was probably the best orgasm I’ve ever had.  And between you and me,” she said, leaning forward and lowering her voice, “I hope it’s not the last one I have with you like that.”

Cameron was finding himself falling more and more in love with Shelby as she stared at him, smiling.  He closed his eyes as his penis pulsated with arousal while the young giantess-in-training sat on him.  He sucked more and more on her toe in an attempt to please her.

“Let’s try my other toes,” she said, withdrawing her big toe from his mouth.

He swallowed, and opened up his mouth sore, achy mouth once more, eager to accept the second and third toes into his mouth.  He closed his eyes, savoring the taste of her flesh as his tongue glided along the underside and in-between of her toes.  He recalled how Mistress Sara had done this exact thing to him in almost every session that she had done with him.  It was always a very intimate, sensual time between him and her.  It was almost as if Mistress Sara’s toes were in some way little penises that she allowed him to suck on, and usually led to her riding his face and grinding out an orgasm in the process.

And with Shelby, it had a very similar feel, as well.  Her feet didn’t taste like much, except her flesh, since she had dipped them into the pool.  However, it still felt very intimate and personal for him to be used by her as Shelby was learning her technique. 

And Cameron kept replaying the soft-spoken sentence she had uttered only moments ago.

“And between you and me, I hope it’s not the last one I have with you like that.”

Shelby was an absolute beauty.  She was sexy and hot, and Cameron was finding himself developing a little crush on her, despite his heart belonging to Mistress Sara.

“Ooh, thanks!” Shelby said as Mistress Sara had walked back onto the patio and handed Shelby her iced-tea from earlier.

She released her grip on Cameron’s wrists and proceeded to take a long swig of ice-cold refreshing goodness as Cameron continued to suck on her toes.

“Want some?” she asked teasingly asked Cameron after chugging half of it.

The tiny man nodded his head, and Shelby giggled.  She proceeded to raise the heel of her foot even more to keep her foot pointed even more downward.  Next, Shelby tipped her glass so that a little stream of cold tea trickled down her ankle to her foot to her toes.  The brown sugary-sweet liquid trickled between her toes and into his mouth.

Cameron swallowed a few times, thankful for the cool, refreshing drink that Shelby had provided.  Though he wanted more, he was content after the few seconds that he had been provided the refreshment. 

Shelby smiled, her eyes still hidden by her huge sunglasses, before she finished off her drink and set it down on the patio.  She then leaned back and clutched Cameron by his forearms again.

“Lick my toes clean.  I don’t want them sticky with tea,” she said as she withdrew her toes from Cameron’s mouth.

The shrunken man proceeded to lift his head from the patio and lap at Shelby’s tea-tainted toes, sucking and slurping at them where possible.

“Looks like you’re a bit of a natural at this,” Mistress Sara said as she stood nearby and watched her student practice.

“It’s fun!  If I’d known it was this enjoyable, I’d have ventured down this path a long time ago!” Shelby responded with giddiness.

Cameron’s tongue snaked repeatedly between her second and third toes.  He made sure to get the inset between the toes as well.  Shelby proceeded to present the underside of her third and fourth toes, and Cameron welcomed the opportunity to lick their wrinkly undersides before the giantess who continued to sit on him decided to slide them into his mouth, leaving her little pinky toe pressed against his cheek.

“You’re good at sucking toes!” Shelby said as she leaned forward, and relinquished her grip on Cameron’s arms again.

Cameron groaned and grunted as Shelby’s sharp pelvis rolled along his sternum painfully.  Shelby wrapped her arms around her bent left knee as she watched him suck on her toes some more.

“Good boy, Cameron.  Keep licking...keep sucking my toes,” she said, smiling at the little three-foot-tall man beneath her.

Cameron absolutely loved being encouraged by Mistress Shelby like that.  And to make matters better, Mistress Sara stepped over and once more placed her right foot back on his upper face as he sucked on Mistress Shelby’s toes.

“How do you like having your toes sucked?” she asked her giantess-mistress-in-training.

“It’s…alright.  Feels good, like a massage,” Shelby answered with enthusiasm.

“Lick my feet,” she said, turning her attention back to Cameron as she lifted her ass off his chest and plopped down upon his stomach and groin. 

“OOOOFF!” Cameron groaned as the giantess plopped onto his stomach.

“WHAT’S THAT!?!?” she said with some surprising alarm as she felt Cameron’s erect cock press against her backside.

She reached around and grabbed it, finally realizing what it was.

“Ooh, well I’m glad you’re having a good time,” she said as she presented the sole of her right foot which hovered over his face.

Cameron’s tongue extended up and tasted her warm flesh.  She dragged her foot from heel to big toe across his tongue slowly, allowing him to savor it.  He continued to lick at the large size 7 foot that slid down his tongue. 

Shelby scrunched her big toe so that it pointed downward, and proceeded to insert it into his mouth.  He sucked on the large toe for a few moments before it was withdrawn and he was presented with the opportunity to lick the sole of Shelby’s foot some more.

---

The stinging, burning sensation created by the shrink-collar’s reduction process finally subsided, and Cameron lay wincing in pain and discomfort as he had been shrunk down to an inch in size.  His muscles cramped and joints ached, all typical side-effects that he had learned come with the territory of wearing a shrink-collar that was controlled by a beautiful, blonde-haired, blue-eyed goddess he affectionately knew as Mistress Sara.

The tiny man felt a tremendous pinching pressure around his ankles and he was quickly lifted from the concrete patio.  As he dangled upside down, the long legs and sexy curves of Mistress Sara’s body flew past his sight, ending with her upside down face.

“Now, we’re going to practice our vore, Shelby,” Mistress Sara said as she walked over to a shaded part of the patio. 

She took a seat on a folding tanning chair and leaned back.  Shelby took a seat next to Mistress Sara’s legs, and removed her sunglasses.

“Watch how I do this,” she said, tilting her head back.

Cameron completely and totally trusted Mistress Sara with his life.  Even if she were to swallow him, he would’ve felt it an honor to become a part of her, to be processed by her, and to be passed as a piece of shit by her.  With the giantess’s mouth opened below, he felt the warm, humid air wafting upwards as he was lowered down.  A moment later, he was laid upon her warm, slippery, saliva-coated tongue.  Mistress Sara’s mouth closed, immersing him in darkness.

“Now, you have to be careful not to swallow.  That’s obviously the biggest challenge,” Mistress Sara said, her voice reflecting the presence of something in her mouth.

Cameron’s ears range as the giantess spoke.  He covered his ears in an attempt to protect them.

“What would happen if I did swallow him?” Shelby asked.

“Well, you could try to gag yourself,” Mistress Sara answered.

“Have you ever swallowed someone on accident?” inquired the young trainee.

“Not on accident, no,” Mistress Sara said with a sly grin attached to her response, which caused Shelby to have further questions she wasn’t going to ask.

“So, as you’ve experienced when I’ve chewed on you, it hurts A LOT!  And when you chew on a slave or sub, you can’t use your complete and total bite-pressure.  There are ways to crush and grind shrunken slaves, and that is one of them.  You have to be completely careful with them,” Mistress Sara said, emphasizing the risks.

Cameron’s head was pounding as the giantess spoke.  His world vibrated and rattled as she continued to teach.  He was soaked in her saliva as her tongue danced and undulated as she spoke.

“And you have to be careful when biting their necks, too, as you could bite a head completely off.  One of my favorite moves that I like to administer to my vore slaves is to trap their heads with my lips while my teeth are at their throats suffocating them.  I then use my tongue to just lick and lick their bodies.  Some cum, some don’t.  Little Cameron, here, LOVES IT!  Watch!” said Mistress Sara.

Within the dark confines of the hot, humid mouth, the shrunken man was bounced and spun around forcibly by the giant fleshy tongue until his head was served out of Mistress Sara’s mouth, and quickly trapped between her warm, soft, lips.

“HHMMMPPP!!” he exclaimed until he felt Mistress Sara’s teeth close in around his throat, cutting off his air supply.

He tried not to panic, as he recalled how much he could trust the giant woman with his life that she so many times held literally in her hands.  The giant tongue slid out from his back and slathered against his front side, snaking its way down his body and enticing his member to thicken very quickly.

“HMMPP!!”

Shelby could only see that Mistress Sara’s tongue was moving within her mouth, and that the top of Cameron’s head was barely visible between her lips. 

“See?” Mistress Sara asked as she withdrew her lips in a wide smile, revealing Cameron’s reddened face that had been trapped, but also revealing the crushing of his windpipe by the mistress.

“Oh yeh, I know that feeling,” Shelby said with a smile.

Mistress Sara released her clenching, punishing bite on Cameron’s throat, and using her tongue, withdrew him back into her mouth as he coughed.

“Okay, you’re turn,” she said before she took a few gnawing chomps on Cameron’s little one-inch body as if he were a piece of gum.

“AAAHHH!” exclaimed Cameron as the large molars crushed down with extreme pressure, digging into his flesh.

<CHOMP-CHOMP-CHOMP>

The pressure that was quickly generated upon his naked body was intense.  The uneven surface of the molars crunching down upon him made his sternum pop with intense pain. 

Mistress Sara patted her lap as she sat up.  Shelby smiled and proceeded to straddle Mistress Sara’s legs.

“How about we…make out some,” Mistress Sara suggested.

She smiled and removed her sunglasses, setting them on the shaded concrete patio below as Shelby removed her sunglasses and straddled Mistress Sara’s legs.  The two ladies proceeded to lock their lips, and Cameron felt the air in his lungs get sucked out with ease as the giantesses created a tremendous vacuum. 

It was pitch black, save for a few times that their lip-lock was broken.  Cameron felt his little chewed-up body fall onto Mistress Sara’s tongue, only to be trapped against the warm, saturated underside of Shelby’s tongue.  There was so much saliva that he choked and coughed as he aspirated on it.

The feeling of the rounded taste buds gliding up and down both sides of his body was surreal.  He was amazed at just how strong the tongues were.  Chaos seemed to reign, and the poor little man had no idea which way was up.

He became trapped between the surfaces of the two tongues, and one slid upward across his back while the other slid downward beneath him, his penis and balls enjoying the feeling of the taste buds massaging them.  He was absolutely soaked in their saliva, aspirating as he tried to breathe while his face was pressed into the taste buds and creases on one tongue by the weight and pressure of the other.

The tongue above him then disappeared, and the tongue he was laying on lifted him, slamming him against the roof of one of the giantesses.

“OOFFF!” he cried with discomfort.

The tongue then dipped him over to its side, and the little one-inch-tall man fell against the lower molars before sliding into the base of the mouth beneath the giantess’s tongue.  Cameron was completely discombobulated by all the undulating flesh.  In the darkness, the massive muscle proceeded to lower upon him, submerging him in the pooled saliva beneath.

He choked and coughed some more on the warm, bubbly saliva as he clutched at the slippery flesh that lay heavily upon him, keeping him submerged beneath it.  It then rose upward, and the tip of the tongue took a swipe at him, scooping him upward.  He hit his against the upper set of molars, and his knees bent, causing him to fall backwards, and landing on top of the tongue.

Unsure of whose mouth he was in, Cameron lay against the confusingly slippery, yet sticky tongue.  The mouth opened once more, and the little man’s eyes were blinded by the light.  It was then that he saw Mistress Sara’s face for a moment outside the mouth that he was in.  Her giant tongue snaked its way over Cameron, rubbing against his body.  He felt Mistress Sara’s tongue-tip press against his naked frame, smothering him momentarily as it trailed down his body and against his manhood.

The giant fleshy muscles continued to probe each other’s oral cavity.  Cameron had become stuck to Shelby’s tongue for a few moments, but was then bucked forward as if he were riding a bull.  He went sprawling towards the opening of the mouth.  His naked body, on the tip of her tongue, was then slid through her lips, which clamped down around his chest, and her teeth came to a punishing pinch around his neck as his arms were over his head as she started sucking on him.

Mistress Sara’s lips closed around his stomach right up against Shelby’s lips, and her teeth bit into his ball sack and groin as his little cock was mercifully spared by the small gap between the giantess’s two front teeth.  Like a small piece of spaghetti, Cameron was caught between the two giantesses who tried to suck him into their respective mouths.

“HHRRRGGGGGLLLLLL!!!” was all he could cry as his windpipe was set upon by Shelby’s near-perfect front teeth.

Mistress Sara sucked hard on the lower half of the small one-inch tall man, but Shelby was winning the battle, and the sharp edges of Mistress Sara’s front teeth painfully scraped along his legs as he was pulled into Shelby’s mouth.

“Mmmm,” moaned Shelby as she continued to clench her teeth around his little neck, sucking harder and harder on him in an attempt to pull him from Mistress Sara’s mouth.

Cameron then felt Mistress Sara release her teeth and lips around him, and Shelby proceeded to suck him rapidly into her mouth.  He went flying back into the dark, humid cavern, tumbling head over heels across her tongue, and down past her tonsils.

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!” he yelled as he hit the back of Shelby’s esophagus and tumbled downward into the black abyss.

Shelby’s eyes widened and a look of alarm came over her face.  Involuntarily, her reflex prompted her to gulp loudly, granting Cameron admittance into her stomach.

“What?” Mistress Sara asked, quickly followed up by “DID YOU JUST SWALLOW HIM??!?!”

“YES!! OH NO!” Shelby said, tears coming to her eyes as she felt panic set in.

“Get up!! QUICKLY!” Mistress Sara said.

The two ladies scrambled to their feet.

Meanwhile, Cameron landed with a splash inside Shelby’s stomach.  His skin instantly started to tingle and burn due to the concentrated acid.  He surfaced from being immersed within the stomach acid, trying to keep himself afloat.  The smell was horrible, and it made the little man lose his constitution, throwing up his own stomach contents to add to the churning muck that was Shelby’s.

He felt the acid swirl and swish around him.  Unable to see at all in the blackness of Shelby’s stomach, for the first time in Mistress Sara’s care, he was legitimately afraid. His flesh burned painfully, and he could feel the hair on his head dissolving and sliding off his scalp.

Outside of Shelby’s stomach, Mistress Sara grabbed the remote for Cameron’s shrink collar and dialed a setting into it.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Shelby asked in a panic.

A moment later, she felt within her stomach, a painful, growing discomfort.

“Gag yourself!!” exclaimed Mistress Sara.

Shelby reached her fingers into her mouth, and induced herself to vomit.  She then found herself falling to all fours as she began to purge.

“WHWHHHHAAARRRRRRRRRGGFFFFF!!” she exclaimed, vomiting her stomach’s contents out.

Cameron couldn’t separate the painful stinging of the shrink collar and that of the digestive acid he swam in.  Like a massive wave in the ocean, he found himself submerged, and unable to see, felt a tremendous, powerful current pull him deeper.  Unable to see, he felt himself traversing a narrow cavern, and he realized he was growing.  The sounds of Shelby’s purging filled his ears as he was ejected from her mouth.  The growth continued, and Cameron lay in the pool of nastiness at one-foot in size as he continued to grow.

Shelby spit several times onto the patio as Cameron once again vomited as he returned to his full-size.  He was slathered in Shelby’s stomach’s acid, which had dissolved all of the hair from his body, as well as partially dissolved the shrink collar around his neck.

“CAMERON!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?!?” Mistress Sara asked in a panic.

The small man finished his own retching, coughing and spitting up a few times afterwards.  His skin was even paler than before, and he looked quite pathetic with being completely bald from head to toe.

“It burns!” he exclaimed.

Mistress Sara ran over to the water hose and turned it on.  She then brought the end of the hose over and rinsed the stomach acid off of Cameron.  A moment later Shelby stood up, her swallowed-slave on all fours at her feet.

“Are you alright, Cameron?” she asked the full-sized man who was recuperating.

“Yes…yes, mistresses.  Just…a bit weary,” he said, falling to his bum and taking a seat.

“Well, that didn’t go as planned,” Mistress Sara said as she finished rinsing Cameron off.  “I had to engage your collar in case it completely shorted out in there and if we could retrieve you, you might have remained shrunk if it failed.  Looks like it came very close,” Mistress Sara said after setting the hose down and returning to Cameron.

She proceeded to carefully unbuckle the damaged collar and removed it.  The collar sparked a few times due to some exposed wires, which prompted Mistress Sara to toss it aside.

“You were going to enlarge him inside me and make me explode!?!” Shelby asked with a lot of emotion, her nerves still trembling.

“I knew what I was doing,” Mistress Sara said defensively, “and there wasn’t time to ask for permission or explain it!”

“I…I don’t think I can do this with you!” Shelby said in anger as tears formed in her eyes.

The young woman turned and collected her things.

“Shelby?!” said Mistress Sara as she tried to get her to stay and calm down. 

Cameron watched as his mistress followed Shelby into the house while trying to reason with her, their voices fading in the distance.  He could see their silhouettes in the house as they appeared to be arguing for a few minutes. 

As he was alone and naked outside for while the two ladies were arguing, he began to look himself over.  His skin started to peel in some places.  He noted that his fingerprints had almost completely dissolved.  He also realized that his nose hairs, eyebrows, and eye lashes were gone, along with every other follicle on his body.

He examined the rest of his exposed skin.  Everything had a slight tingling sensation, almost like his nerves were numb.  He figured that if he had been in there much longer that Shelby’s stomach acid would have begun to dissolve his nose, fingers, toes, ears, lips, and eyelids first.  He rubbed his neck where the shrink collar had been, the only place that had protection from the stomach’s acid.  There, he found a few traces of whisker stubble and neck hair that had survived.

Then there was a quick screech of a yelp, and Cameron turned his attention to the house.  He noticed that Shelby’s silhouette appeared to be reducing in size.  He felt unsure of what was going to happen next.  He could see Mistress Sara bend over and pick up what he suspected to be Shelby, and then tuck her into her swimsuit’s crotch.  Then he could tell that Mistress Sara was walking in the house as she approached the back door and came out onto the patio.  He kneeled onto his hands and knees as she approached.

“Get up, Cameron.  There’s no way I could keep doing this with you with what just happened,” Mistress Sara said as she stood before him.

Cameron looked up at her with disappointment and sat back on his knees.

“Mistress Sara…I’m…I’m alright.  I want to continue, please.  I swear, I’m fine,” he pleaded with her.

Mistress Sara stood somewhat dumbfounded by Cameron’s determination.

“Well, I tell you what,” she said with a smile, “let’s go downstairs and let me apologize to you.  If you feel like continuing after that, we’ll have to see what happens.”

---

Cameron couldn’t believe what was happening.  And if this was how his mistress apologized, he gladly accepted it.  He was standing upright, at his full-size, bound and tied to a much-larger St. Andrew’s cross, his arms and legs splayed out and restricted with leather straps.

His cock was surrounded by Mistress Sara’s warm, moist mouth, which only several minutes before, chewed on his entire body and swished him around in her spit. 

“Mmmmm…” she moaned as she sucked on his penis, which hardened in his mouth.

Cameron sighed in pleasure as he watched Mistress Sara, who was on her knees, service him.  His member was hard as a rock, and he had already quickly forgotten about the scare of being digested in Shelby.  Her succulent lips formed a pleasant seal around his shaft as her tongue massaged his scrotal nerve.  Her head bobbed forward and back several times, each time she came to the tip, she sucked off her mouth, which created a <POP> sound and a gasp to be emitted by Cameron.

Mistress Sara smiled as she held his hard-on in her hand. 

“So, I need to keep teaching Shelby about oral vore.  I hope you don’t mind.  Let me get her,” she said.

The bound and restricted slave watched Mistress Sara reach into her hand into her swimsuit’s crotch and extract the shrunken woman who had accidentally swallowed him.  She was squirming and crying within Mistress Sara’s fist, and the giantess squeezed her hard to quiet her down.

“Now, now, Shelby.  Remember, this is all part of your training,” Mistress Sara said to the shrunken girl teasingly.

Mistress Sara opened her fist, revealing the shrunken, naked one-inch-tall girl in her hand.  She proceeded to pinch her left ankle and pick her up, lifting the screaming woman up as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!” cried Shelby as she was laid upon the giantess’s tongue.

Mistress Sara smiled as she closed her mouth, and Cameron could tell she was swishing the small woman in her mouth around with her tongue.  A moment later, Mistress Sara proceeded to suck on his cock some more.

The feeling of the small woman struggling against the underside of his cock between it and her tongue was quite pleasant and erotic.  Mistress Sara’s head began to rhythmically slide forward and backward on his joy stick, her tongue forcing Shelby to slide against his rock-hard shaft as well.

The tiny girl’s appendages clutched and grasped his cock as she slid up and down it, further enticing Cameron.  Mistress Sara applied amazing oral pleasure to his penis, and the urge to spurt quickly approached.

Cameron felt his groin and abs, which ached from the trample training, tighten as his penis began to pulse.  He grunted as the release arrived.

“MMMM!!  MMM!!!!” Mistress Sara exclaimed as her mouth filled with his warm cream.

Shelby lay in disgust as the release of Cameron’s seed mixed with Mistress Sara’s saliva, washing over her.  It quickly coated her skin and coagulated in her hair.  The giant tongue she lay on slid her up to the helmet of Cameron’s dick, forcing her face against the thick, sticky stream of semen that trickled from the giant man’s urethra. 

“GGRGGLLLL!” choked Shelby as she was forced to swallow and aspirate on some of the cum for several seconds before the cock was slid out from Mistress Sara’s mouth.

Mistress Sara then began to swish the frothy cream-saliva concoction in her mouth, mixing it with her tongue and nearly drowning Shelby in it.  She then pinned Shelby against the roof of her mouth and swallowed Cameron’s seed.

Cameron was exasperated from the release, and panted heavily as Mistress Sara stood up and smiled at him.

“I’ll be back in a bit,” she said.

Cameron noticed the tiny cum-soaked woman in her mouth as she spoke to him momentarily before she turned and walked away.  He remained restrained to the St. Andrews cross as he heard her footsteps up the stairs.

 

Chapter End Notes:

There is one more chapter to write; taking a break, though, for a few months before I revisit to finish up.  Enjoy!