- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you haven't read the fist story, you can find it here:

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7007&chapter=1

Cassandra always hated her birthday, October 31.  She never felt like it was her special day when everyone else was getting ready for Trick-or-Treating or Halloween parties.  At least, that was the case for her first 19 birthdays.  Everything changed last year, on the eve of her 20th Hallow, when her latent Witch magic awoke and because of her special circumstance she gained the powers of a Goddess.

As it turned out, the women of her family on her mother's side all had birthdays around Halloween because Witches born on that auspicious night are granted such a boon, but only on the night of Hallow's Eve when the border between here and there is thinnest... or at least that's how it should have worked.

On her 20th birthday, Cassandra's younger brother William incited her ire more so than usual and in the process of punishing and teasing him she didn't want to have to wait until next year to feel that kind of power again.  After some quick research she devised a way to artificially thin the barrier on nights of the full moon, simulating the conditions of the Hallow, with small amethyst-like gemstones she called 'Hallowcite', a name thought up by her best friend Isabelle.

Cassandra's ascension to power was a great windfall for all the Witches of her family, since while there is no obligation for her to use her God-like magical powers for her fellow Witches, she made Hallowcite for them as well.  However not everyone in her family was quite as happy about Cassandra's powerful magics, namely William.

Sure he teased her because she had hated that her birthday was Halloween, but he never expected that she's shrink him down to only a few inches tall and inform him that if he couldn't get out of the house by midnight that she'd keep him like that for at least another year!  He tried as hard as he could, racing against time and getting caught up in various traps she had set for him, but in the end he failed.

It had been almost an entire year since then, and Cassandra was on her way home for a visit.

"Hey Mom, just calling to let you know I should be home by the time you get off work."  She said aloud as she drove along the highway.  Sure, since it was a full moon she could have just used her powers and teleported home but since she was planning on staying for a week she'd be stuck there until she could use them again.  "I can't wait to see you and William again, it's been too long.  See you soon, bye!"  She said, finishing recording the voice mail since she didn't through to Morgan directly.  Smiling, she ended the call and focused back on driving.  "I wonder how little Willy has been doing."  She mused, feeling the phantom struggles of a tiny person against her pussy and giggled.  "I shouldn't have let Mom convince me to let her keep him... but I guess she would have been lonely if both her kids moved out at the same time."

Humming merrily at the though of getting to tease and torment her little brother again, Cassandra drove along, passing through towns and cities on her journey home.  It was mostly an uneventful drive, which she enjoyed, but as she was switching lanes to make the proper turn off she was cut off by a beige SUV!  Now, normally this wouldn't have been that big of a deal since most people might honk their horn angrily and complain for a while but otherwise take no action against such an action.  But Cassandra wasn't 'most people', she was a Witch.  Instinctively she started memorizing the offending driver's license plate, since most often these sort of things happen when she can't use her God-like magic, so she could track them down at a later date but remembered that today that wasn't necessary when she saw her ring set with Hallowcite on her finger.  With a mischievous smirk she snapped her fingers and the SUV vanished!

As usual, there was little to no panic from those around since most people only paid attention to their immediate surroundings, not that they could do much even if they did notice nor would they know that she was the one that caused it.  Merging with the lane like nothing had happened, Cassandra opened the storage compartment between the driver and passenger seat to admire a job well done.

Inside were about a dozen shrunken vehicles of various makes and models, some with tiny people inside them, others abandoned by their owners who were currently trying to find a way to escape.  Regardless, all the people looked up to see Cassandra smiling down at them for only a moment before she closed the lid and continued on.

Pulling into the driveway after reaching home, Cassandra opened the storage unit again and addressed the tiny people inside.  "Okay everyone, if you could all please get out of your vehicles and gather in the back there, I'm about to crush those useless toys and I don't think you want to be in them when that happens."  She said with a smile, demonstrating by crushing an expensive looking sports car flat was a single finger.

The owner of said car had already gotten out and was looking for a way out, but freaked out and ran over to the wreck as Cassandra lifted her finger.  He began yelling up to her, but she didn't care to enhance her hearing to make out what he was saying and instead hovered her finger over another vehicle, this one occupied!  The tiny people all panicked and fell over themselves to follow Cassandra's instructions.  One-by-one the giant woman crushed each mini-vehicle with a satisfied smile and when she was finished she teleported the wreckage away.

"Ah, you have no idea how good it feels to do that.  The catharsis of meting out punishment to assholes who endanger not just their own but other's lives on the road."  She explained, sighing happily as she then looked at the crowd.  "Oh... well now that's unfortunate..."  She added, seeing several children mixed in holding onto an older man or woman and visibly shaking.  However, there was one boy who stared up at her in awe and absentmindedly stepped out from the crowd to get a better look at her.  With a wave of her hand, all the children vanished, as this wasn't the first time kids had gotten caught up in something like this.  The adults left behind began to freak out again, the supposed parents of said children breaking down in tears or anger and shouting.  "The children are safe, I have measures in place for things like this.  You all on the other hand are mine."  She informed, levitating the people out of the compartment and into a pocket in her purse as she grabbed her stuff and headed into the house.

Once inside she ran up to her old room and dropped everything at the foot of her bed.  She then knelt down and dumped all the people she shrunk onto the bed and quickly counted them up.  "Hmm... minus the kids there are 32 of you left.  Now, I'm sure you're all wondering how and/or why you're in this position.  Somehow shrunken and naked on a nearly 21 year-old girl's bed.  Well that's pretty simple, though I understand the confusion."  Cassandra said, giggling at the terrified, confused faces.  "Well believe it or not I just so happen to be a Witch and so the how of this all is that I used my magic to shrink you all."  She explained, snapping her fingers and manifesting a square area of purple light to shine under the group and cover roughly a quarter of the bed.  "Though I'm sure you're all much more interested in the why, aren't you?"

Though it varied from person to person, the fear that gripped the abducted group was universal.  While even the most skeptical among them wanted to refute the ridiculous claims of Witches and magic, they all had ample time to realize that this was no dream, trick or illusion.  In unison, they all nodded their heads, wanting at the very least to know why she had chosen them to do this to.

"Okay, but first I need everybody who was driving their vehicles over on this side of the area and passengers over here."  Cassandra said, pointing to the areas she indicated.  It took a couple seconds for the tiny people to work up the nerve to move, but they eventually did as asked.  "Good!  So, passengers, I want you to take a good look at these people right here."  Cassandra instructed, motioning to the group of 11 drivers.  "Each one of them either cut me off, blocked me from changing lanes or otherwise endangered me or other drivers within the last month.  This is their punishment for doing so, and you all were just unfortunate enough to be with them today, so you can thank them for that."  She explained and she stood up and towered over the bed.  "Now, I'm sure you think this is horribly unfai-!"  She started to say before hearing a car pull into the driveway.  "Oh!  Mom's home!"  Darting out of the room, Cassandra stopped at the door long enough look back for a moment and give one last ominous warning.  "Right, so don't step out or the box unless you want to die."

The group of people on the bed were left dumbfounded, this girl upended all of their lives for that!  The group of passengers stared at the drivers with a whole host of emotions.  The groups combined again with some drivers trying to apologize to their passengers, some passengers berating their drivers and some just hugging each other tightly.

The man who owned the sports car that Cassandra crushed first was currently being yelled at by three beautiful women.  He had had copious amounts of money and was almost never without a few women to sleep with every night.  They likewise knew the score, let the pompous man-child stick his irritatingly small dick in them and pretend like it was the best thing in the world and he'd buy them whatever they wanted, but this was inexcusable.  Had he attempted to apologize to them, they might have been more lenient with him, but be didn't, didn't even try.  Pissed off, scared and irrational, the girls each grabbed the arrogant jerk, picked him up and tossed him out of the glowing area they stood on.  Nobody else tried to stop them and just tried to ignore the embarrassing, immature spat.  However, when the man was landed on the bed outside the designated area, he vanished!  Instantly everyone paid much more attention to the trio of women, who also were surprised by the turn of events, but what had actually happened?

The group didn't have to wait long before getting hit by another mystery.  Echoing over them was the man's voice.  He was confused and scared and expressed that he was trapped in a warm, dark, wet place where the air stunk of vomit and irritated his lungs.  However, his tone quickly shifted from slightly unnerved to utter terror and panic as the walls started to ripple around him and secrete some sort of acidic liquid!  The people tried to cover their ears as the man began to scream in pain, his entire body burning up as he felt the chamber slowly dissolving him.  He continued to cry out, begging for help at first but then just a quicker death before finally going silent.  The group looked at the three women who shared expressions of abject fear.  About to try to protest any blame on their part, the women, and the group, were petrified into silence by a single sound.

"Uurp."

Slowly turning their heads, the group looked to the door and saw not only the girl who claimed to be the one who shrunk them, but an older lady next to her who was most likely the 'Mom' she had run off to greet.

"Oh, excuse me.  I wasn't expecting to have a little treat so soon."  Cassandra said, smiling with sadistic glee as she walked back over to the bed and patted her stomach.  "Yup, one of them didn't listen Mom, but that doesn't matter.  They were likely an idiot anyway."

"Now dear, that's no way to talk about someone you don't know."  Morgan said in a motherly tone.  "Especially one you just digested."

That last part, while also confirming that the man is now indeed dead, instilled a whole new dread to all the people whose lives where now in this Witch's hands.  To so callously kill another human being and in such a horrific way!

"I told them if the leave the box they'd die."  Cassandra protested, grabbing a couple that looked to be in their mid to late 30s.  "It's not my fault whoever it was was too stupid to heed my warning.  So, how about these two?  I'll trade you for Willy, just for the day, okay?"

Sighing with a gentle smile, Morgan shook her head at her daughter's dismissal of another's life and inspected the two shrunken people she held up.  "Hmm, tell you what sweetie.  Give me the whole group and I'll let you keep your brother all week."  She offered, looking to the amassed 30 or so people on the bed.

"Half."  Cassandra countered.  "I've been looking forward to this for so long Mom.  And I can't be as hard on little Willy as I can on these nobodies."

Stopping to consider the offer, Morgan tapped her chin thoughtfully.  "Three-quarters, and I get to pick who I get."  She proposed.

"Deal!"  Cassandra accepted readily, wrapping her arms around her mother.  "So where is the little guy?"

"Just give me a moment to get him and I'll bring him to you, okay?"  Morgan replied hesitantly, a light blush coloring her cheeks crimson.

"You shoved him up your butt again, didn't you?"  Cassandra questioned, crossing her arms under her inherited ample bosom.

"You say it like that's a bad thing.  He likes it back there."  Morgan defended herself, looking at the group on the bed.  She could see the mental debate they where all having, either become some strange, mature woman's plaything or digest in her daughter's stomach.  Smiling, she plucked 24 people from the bed, stuffing most of them into her breasts so she could actually carry them all.  "I'll be back with your brother in a bit, okay?"

"Sure, thanks Mom."  Cassandra agreed, sitting down on her bed as her mother left the room.  "Love you."

"And I love you too, my sweet child."  Morgan replied with a loving smile as she exited the room.

Letting out a weary, content sigh, Cassandra flopped down onto the bed for a quick nap.  This sudden impact tossed the remaining shrunken people on her bed into the air.  "Oh, oops!"  She exclaimed, abruptly sitting back up and resting a hand on her stomach again.  Looking to the tiny group she quickly counted and while all of them were close to the edge of the safe are there was one missing, one of the trio of women who were sticking together.  "Haha... sorry about that.  Well I was still a little hungry anyway and she feels good in my gut, so we'll just leave her there."  She giggled, waving a hand over the the fearful people dismissing the enchanted area.  "Well the rest of you are off the hook, for now.  A renewed warning before I take my nap.  If you leave my room and my Mom finds you there will be no help for you, in this room she won't be able to grab you.  As you heard she enjoys shoving her own son up her butt, and she loves him, so imagine what she'd do to you if she gets her hands on you.  Also, don't try to leave the house.  I'm far more merciful to people who face their punishments properly rather than try to avoid them, whence why I cast that first spell."  Yawning deeply, Cassandra picked up the shrunken people and set them on the floor as she stood back up and began to strip.

Other then moving to get out of Cassandra's way when she gathered her clothes, the six remaining people huddled together for some flimsy sense of security in numbers.  They watched as the gorgeous, naked Witch tossed her dirty laundry into a cylindrical mesh hamper.  As she was about to lay back down on the bed, there was a light knock on her door as Morgan poked her head back into the room.

"Here's your brother sweetie."  The older woman offered, holding out her hand with a tiny young man laying on it.

"Thanks Mom."  Cassandra said, smiling broadly as she skipped over to the door and retrieved her sibling.  "Hey little guy, did you miss your big sister?  I bet you did."  She cooed, nuzzling the exhausted boy as she walked back over to her bed and climbed under the covers.  "Yeah, I'm tired too.  Here, let's take a nap together."

Morgan couldn't help but smile seeing how gently Cassandra handled William as she tucked his fragile looking form in between her breasts.  Glancing down, she noticed the initial couple her daughter offered her in exchange for William stealing closer and closer to the door with the woman in the lead.  Looking back to Cassandra's back, she crouched down slowly and once the two were within reach she quickly grabbed them before they could even react, however as she closed her fingers around the couple, they vanished and reappeared in the middle of the room with confused looks on their faces.

"Mom..."  Cassandra cautioned.

Giggling innocently, Morgan just stood back up as if nothing was wrong.  "Simply demonstrating the dangers of your newest toys' new reality sweetie."  She justified, lowering her gaze to stare at the couple as they looked back toward the door almost like they were still considering running away.  "You have the privilege of entertaining my daughter with your lives.  Try to escape that honor, and I promise you'll see a much less playful side of me."  She said with a deathly serious tone and an absolute zero cold stare before leaving.

"For what it's worth, I'm not planning on killing any of you," Cassandra said quietly as she slowly drifted off to sleep, "since the point of a punishment is to teach a lesson.  The dead can't learn but that said they can serve as great examples to those that survive, so even if you don't learn hopeful the next person will."

With that said, Cassandra settled in and fell into a blissful sleep, leaving six shrunken, unfortunate people too worried about how their giantess Witch kidnapped might kill them to even think about rest.



November 1st, 2017

It was probably the best Halloween night of Morgan's entire life, better even than the night she awoke to her own magical powers and was given the privilege to choose the annual ritual her coven preformed that year.  The only other Hallow Eve that even came close to this one was 20 years ago when she gave birth to the most precious darling girl the world had ever seen, Cassandra.

So why was it such a great Hallow?  Was it because her coven successfully perform an advance ritual that would improve their luck for the coming year?  No, but it helped.

Perhaps it was because her daughter, Cassandra, awoke to god-like magical aptitude as a result of being born naturally on a Halloween night?  Not quite, but still worth celebrating.

No, what made this the best Halloween for Morgan was that it was the first one in almost a decade and a half that Cassandra actually enjoyed!  It was always so heartbreaking to see her daughter so upset every year, so seeing a smile on her face all day long filled her with so much joy.  And that wasn't even factoring in the fact that the breadth of Cassandra's power and technique were so far beyond her expectation that she figured out a way for Witches to gain use of their magics once per lunar cycle rather than once per year.

She did regret not being able to spend the night with Cassandra, but a Witch's power belongs to her coven and without her they wouldn't have been able to preform the ritual.  It had been a long day at work too, so she was too tired to properly spend time with Cassandra after they ate and had to excuse herself straight to bed.  However, she had one last duty to attend to before retiring for the night and as she sat on the end of her bed she held up the shrunken form of her second child, William, who had been shrunken by Cassandra's magic the day previous.

William looked up at his mother's gentle smiling face with an expression of relief and fear, knowing that, as far as he knew at the time, she was going to somehow try to make him accept the fact that he was going to be stuck only a few inches tall for the next year.  At his current size he couldn't properly communicate so the best he could hope for was that she'd at least accommodate him in his new form and keep him away from his crazy sister.

"Hey sweetheart, it looks like your sister put you through the wringer, didn't she?"  Morgan began softly, inspecting his current condition now that she had a chance to.  "This is incredible, this level of spellcraft is beyond expectations.  I can only assume it would take at least a conference of a thousand covens flawlessly executing a mythic ritual to temporarily achieve something like this, yet Cassandra did it on a whim!"

It was slightly unnerving to William how little his mother seemed to concern herself over the fact that he had been shrunken more than his well being.  He tried to wiggle out of her hands as she began to, carefully, bending his limbs to better appreciate his new form but was far too weak to succeed.

"So your sister informs me that she was able to devise a way for Witches to use their magic on nights of a full moon and not just on the Hallow's Eve, so there is a chance we could have her reverse what she's done you sooner."  Morgan finally said, righting her son to talk.  This news filled him with such joy that he almost broke down crying.  "However, despite her not wanting me to treat her as such, your sister when she has her magic is like a unquestionable Goddess to Us Witches, so if she wants to keep you as a toy or pet I'm inclined to allow her.  So if you want me to try to convince my Goddess to overturn her decision, you're going to have to convince me to do so."  She explained, not menacingly or in mean spirits, but as someone legitimately asking for him to change her mind.  Immediately William began professing his case, not that Morgan could comprehend his words before she stood up and held up her free hand to stop him.  "Oh, oh no.  For this 'talk', your sister gave me the idea and so while I encourage you keep exercising your mouth, you'll have get my approval out of my lower mouth."  Morgan revealed as her anticipated arousal colored her cheeks a bright red and her typically composed eyes soften and dilate.

Shocked by the revelation, William didn't even have time to process what was to come before Morgan tilted her hand dropping him towards her now open panties.  Allowing the elastic band to snap shut after William fell and slid roughly into place, Morgan pressed her thighs together and fell back onto her bed as her former son began to fight to escape her underwear.  "Mmmm... it's like nothing I've ever pleasured myself with before, human or toy.  Definitely not helping his case of getting Cassandra to change him back."  She though, reaching down and firmly pressing the living toy hard against her sensitive womanhood.



October 31st, 2018

It was a great day to celebrate both Halloween and Cassandra's birthday.  The sun shone brightly in the air with nary a cloud in sight, mainly thanks to the aforementioned Birthday Girl using her magic to clear them away, and the air carried a crisp coolness to it just inside the comfort range of wearing a good sweater.

As usual Morgan had to go to work, especially given her new, higher position she acquired from years of hard work, dedication to the company, and her old ignorant, sexist boss mysteriously disappearing (up her beautifully toned rear) without a trace.  In fact, her department quickly became the most efficient in the company under her leadership after she 'trimmed the fat' she liked to call it, replacing many of her old, lazy coworkers with sister Witches eager for a better paying day job.  Her responsibilities to her coven would also hold her attention all night, so celebrated Cassandra's special day with cake and presents before she headed out.

Cassandra had been enjoying her visit back home, and getting to spend a week with her favorite toy, William.  She kept him in or on her at all times and unlike the Itacs (Idiots that annoyed Cassandra) that had also survived the week, she had cast a host of protective spells to ensure her precious brother never came to too much physical harm.  After the small celebration she shared with her mother, Cassandra entered her room and used her magic to summon her six Itacs that she had largely ignored since she first got home in favor of playing with William.

"Okay my little people, I'm sorry it took so long but generally I've come to realized I design punishments with a higher fatality rate if I'm not happy, so with today being my birthday I am almost prepared to just let you all off hook right now."  She announced with a beaming smile, evoking a unanimous sense of hopeful optimism among the tiny people.  "Last year was when I first came into my considerable magics and on the momentous day, my brother William made the mistake of piquing my ire.  I gave him a challenge to restore him to his former size and while he obviously failed, as you can see he's still alive and well...  Well you can't see him right now, but you know what I mean."  As she spoke Cassandra held up a hand, palm up, and in an instant her brother appeared atop it.  "Halloween apparently puts me in a merciful mood and a little nostalgic, so in honor of the festivities I think having you participate in a test of courage.  I'll have you pair up and walk a course that I'll design, make it through and I'll not only restore you and any of your children to their normal size, I'll even  cast the most appropriate spell I can think of to grant any non-harmful wish of your request."

Finishing her explanation the six Itacs easily paired up, the young couple and pretty escorts were already keeping to themselves and the co-ed strangers were left with no other choice but to stick together.  Ubiquitous among them all was an anxious anticipation but given Cassandra's open and honest demeanor they at least trusted that the course she'd create would at least be fair.

Tapping her chin thoughtfully after seeing the tiny people pair off, Cassandra pointed to each group.  "Hmm... I'm thinking you two'll be Team Seat, you girls will be Team Teat and the young ones here can be Team Treat because I just want to eat you both up right now."  She giggled, waving a hand over the pairs causing arcane script write itself across their bodies.  Giving them a moment to inspect their bodies, she waited for the confused faces to look up at her and wait.  "Oh don't worry, those are just your personalized punishments should you fail to complete your challenge.  Wanna know what they do?"  She asked, the excitement in her voice for a chance to inform them of the fate awaiting them should they fail almost begging for them to ask.

Whether tempered by experience and wisdom or fear and caution, nobody on Teams Seat or Teat dared to ask the excited Witch to elaborate.  However, the young girl of Team Treat was unable to keep her curiosity in check and hesitantly raised her hand.

Giggling like a school girl, Cassandra ran in place and held her lightly closed hands up to her face.  "Oh, I want to tell you sweetie, but if I did it would ruin all the fun so I'll have to hold back for now."  She said, obviously disappointed.  Opening the door behind her she was about to leave but looked back and snapped her fingers.  A fiery sheen surrounded and rose up over her body from her feet, replacing her sleepwear with a costume fitting the holiday.

Her feet were clad in a sexy pair of black and red leather lace sandals with 2 inch heels, the strings wrapping up her legs sinking slightly into and drawing attention to her juicy thighs.  A black mesh wrap tied off her waist doing very little to hide the red silk string thong barely covering the crotch they bit enticingly into.  From her tail bone, a realistic thin, hairless black tail slithered out extending down to the floor before animating to life.

Lifting, supporting and displaying her breasts, two silk cups, one scarlet, one black, connected impossibly with a strip of silk that wrapped tightly under her arms but hung loosely behind her back.  Hanging from her shoulders and wrapping lightly around and past her arms fluttered a ebony mesh scarf.

As the shimmering flames rose over her hair it began to animate slightly giving an eerie, otherworldly allure, beckoning one's curiosity as much as triggering it's unease.  A glossy coat of seductive red lipstick framed her picture perfect pearly whites as her canines extended and sharpened just slightly into the uncanny valley territory.  Finally, from her temples, two thick horns rotated back fully curling in on itself once.

"Now that's a costume if I do say so myself!"  Cassandra complimented herself, wiggling her ass at the group was she walked out the door.  "Well I'm gonna go set up the course for you."  She added, using her new tail to close the door behind her.



Heading down to the basement, Cassandra used her magic to temporarily clear out all the clutter so that a perfect test of courage course could be set.

"Hey, William?  I just had an idea!"  She said, holding up her brother to talk.  "Would you like for me to restore you back to normal?"

After spending so long being used and mistreated by his family, William had learned how to ignore them out of spite, but this was a phrase he never expected to hear no matter how much he wished to.  Doing a double take, his eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning and nodded enthusiastically.

Giggling a bit at his eagerness, Cassandra petted him a bit lovingly.  "Aww, has the last year really been that bad?  I mean, sure, Mom and I might shove you in inappropriate places every now and then, but we're pretty hot you have to admit.  But fine, I'll give you another chance to escape the grasp of my spells."  She offered, sitting down.  "You design the course the others have to walk through.  I'll peek into your little mind and create it exactly as you want and if you can prevent all the Teams from getting through I'll break the spell keeping you so small but if even a single one passes, you're going to be my butt plug for the next year, deal?"

Desperate as he mind be, William really had to consider Cassandra's offer.  For the past year he had been used by his mother and sister in ways no human being should be used, let alone family but was his freedom really worth condemning six people to their likely deaths?

"Of course, anytime you want in your big sister all you have to do is ask."  Cassandra teased, reaching into her skin tight panties.  "You always do feel the best."

Despite everything his sister and mother had subjected him to, William still didn't hate either of them.  They were still his family and treated him kindly within the parameters of using him like a toy, Cassandra dedicating so many layers of protective spells on him to ensure his safety being probably the most evident of that, but that didn't make him like his situation in the least.  He was supposed to become irrational and protective of his mother and sister when it came to who they allowed in their bodies, not wish it to be anyone but him!  Well, at least not like how they were using him anyways since he had already grown out of his puberty induced sexual curiosity of the two beautiful women in his life.  So while he wasn't exactly proud of it, he nodded in agreement.

"Yay!  This'll be fun little Willy, like a brother/sister bonding project."  Cassandra exclaimed happily.  "So, what did you had in mind?"



Unsurprising to anyone who understands the human condition, over the course of the week they had been in Cassandra's possession the shrunken people had gotten use to their new environment thanks largely to the fact that their captor mostly left them alone in favor of 'spending time' with her brother.  Despite everything else, they had been given food, shelter and warmth with no immediate threat to their well being, so their days were relatively stress free.  Today, however, put an end to those days.  For the hours that Cassandra had left them alone, doubt and anxiety assaulted their minds and by the time the giantess Witch came to collect them, most were already on the verge of cracking under the pressure.  Not that anyone could blame them since if they failed her test, their lives were forfeit.

The sun had already set making the only source of illumination in the basement being a dim, flickering bulb falling from the ceiling unnaturally unable to pierce the darkness for more than a foot.  Setting the three pairs down in a little empty area surrounded by walls with only a single exit, Cassandra cleared her throat.

"Greetings, my little victims, and welcome to the your one and only chance to reclaim not only your former life, but also a singular wish to be granted by yours truly."  She announced, clearly enjoying herself as she used her tail to bring William into view.  "Your course had been designed by my amazing little brother here, whom I promised to restore to his proper height should none of you pass.  Obviously he had to make sure there was an end to the test and I disallowed maze traps to give you the best possible chance to make it through, and after testing it myself, without magical aid of course, I can confidently say any of you can make it to the end.  Now, whether you actually do is another story."  She paused for a second to observe the expressions on the shrunken people's faces which ranged for almost petrified by fear to shaky but present confidence.  "Only one pair will be allowed to challenge the course at a time since it is likely some maintenance will be required after certain sections, and since this is a team effort if your partner is unable or unwilling to continue you both will automatically fail.  The course is divided into challenges you must overcome with corridors connecting them.  If you backtrack from one challenge to the one previous to it, you will be deemed running away and fail.  Other than those rules, you have an hour to make it through the course, which should only take a half hour to 45 minutes to complete, and you are free to forfeit at any time.  So who wants to go first?"

After hearing her explain the rules and expectations of the challenge ahead of them, all the groups were hesitant to be the first to go.  Strange sounds had been echoing from what was likely the starting point of the test and the tunnel was completely dark.  However, one pair found their spines relatively quickly and Team Teat stepped forward.

"Oh, and we have our first victims, uh I mean challengers..."  Cassandra said, motioning them towards the entrance way.  "Now, I know you have a ton of pressure on you right now and you don't know what's in store for you if you lose, but try to have fun you two.  It's Halloween after all."  She encouraged as the two women marched forward.

 

Using her magic, Cassandra was able to watch the entire test.  The two women started strong, walking slowly forward in the dark using the wall as a guide holding each other's hand.  However once the concrete floor and wall gave way to soft, squishy, warm, slimy flesh-like substance that physically turned their stomachs, their progress was markedly slower.  Still, they pushed the unnerving feelings aside and continued forward as the walls and floor undulated around them producing sickly squelching sounds.

After only a couple feet into the organic passage, tight orifices opened up in the floor and walls, pursing out and attempting to suck in anything that wondered too close.  Without the light to see where to step or what was close to their hands, it was inevitable that the women would get a leg or arm sucked into a the tight fleshy vices.  As one woman's leg fell out from under her and the opening sealed tightly around her thigh, the other's arm was sucked deeper into the wall up to her shoulder.  They lost hold of the other's hand as they stumbled and feverishly reached out to their partner for support and cried out desperately.  The orifices held their prizes tightly in place but with some effort the women where able to pull themselves free and frantically hugged each other to celebrate, only to find the area ahead of them was riddled with similar traps!

Slowly they pushed onward, now no longer panicking as much when either got caught since they realize the openings were only deep enough to trap a limb and not consume them outright.  They're eyes had adjusted to the dark somewhat by now and they were able to make out some of the bulbous, undulating landscape ahead, but more importantly, the woman with slightly more courage in the lead thought she could see the end of the section!  Rushing a bit, the women made it a couple more feet before a careless step from the woman in the rear caused her to fall backwards as he leg got caught once again.

Getting pulled back a bit before their grip broke again, the woman in the lead stumbled closer to the center of the chamber and before she could reassure her terrified partner that they were going to be alright, a long, thick, sticky tube of flesh shot down from the ceiling and engulfed her head and torso, trapping her arms to her side before pulling her up off the ground!  Thrashing around, the woman wasn't able to get the leverage she needed to free herself with her arms pinned by her sides and hoped that her legs were still low enough for her partner to pull her free.

The other calmed herself down enough to pull her leg free, but was unable to see what happened to her partner in her moment of panic.  Unaware of the plight just above her, she managed to stumble past the organic corridor section back onto solid concrete and called out for her friend.  Unable to find her within arms reach, she slowly made her way forward, unknowingly leaving the other woman behind.

At first, the woman stuck in the ceiling took solace in the fact that the flesh-like corridor attempting to swallow her whole was only deep enough to pull her as deep as her breasts, but the sense of security shattered the moment her partner began to inadvertently leave her behind.  Unbeknownst to either women, the depth of the orifices was proportional to the distance between them and so as the other continued onward, she was sucked further and further into the ceiling until she was completely consumed.

The corridor ahead had an 'S' shaped turn ahead, keeping the illumination of the next area from reaching back to the previous one, and as the fearful woman approached what looked to be an open area that extended high up into darkness, she realized there was actually a glass half-pipe extending across the open space to the other side.  She began to assume her partner had ran ahead to scout out the rest of the course for them, and since this seemed so simple just continued ahead.  Still she nervously began to walk forward, knowing that something was going to happen, and not even two steps in did a shadow fall over her as a massive object came crashing down on the glass encasing her!  Screaming and falling on her butt, the woman looked up to see a positively massive, feminine foot pressing its heel firmly on the transparent corridor, the length of which covered the entire stretch of the open area.  Noticing that the glass didn't have a crack in it, the woman slowly caught her breath and picked herself up.  Compared to the last area, this one seemed to be easy, so long as the glass held up.  Taking another step forward, the giant foot raised up and came slamming back down, shaking the ground with all the energy it imparted, but once again the glass held.  This continued with every step she took, with the force of the foot falling increasing the further she got.  The psychological stress of enduring the sound of each stomp was mounting in the back of her head, but she continued onward until about a quarter of the way to the other side the heel came down hard and...

CRACK!

Instantly she froze in place, her heart beating a thousand beats per minute as far as she could tell, and her gaze unwittingly turned upward to see the most terrifying thing she could possibly see in that moment.  The glass was starting to crack!  The heel retreated as she stood stupefied by the sight of the admittedly small but very much visible crack and descending for the darkness above came Cassandra's face.  The giantess smiled menacingly as she inspected the damage to apparently her heel had caused and looking to the lonely, frightened woman she said nothing as she pulled her head back.  There were a couple seconds of silence as the woman waited to see what was going to happen next when suddenly Cassandra's heel came crashing down on the corridor again, only this time it didn't wait for the woman to take another step to stomp back down again.  Instead, the heel came crashing down again and again in quick succession, quickly causing the cracks to proliferate and grow.  Fear seizing her senses, realizing she wouldn't be able to make it across before the glass broke and Cassandra literally crushed her under her heel like some sort of bug, the woman ran back from where she came, just barely making it to safety as glass and flesh came crashing down.  This time however, Cassandra's heel remained in place, blocking the doorway.  Alone, afraid and now without a hope of completing the challenge, the woman broke down crying and, unable to stop herself, gave up.



While she was watching everything that transpired, Cassandra was sitting in the waiting area with her would-be victims the entire time.  She gave some vague commentary about how the women were doing, but all eyes were on her anyway, so when the shapes poking out from the cups of silk covering her breasts changed from decidedly erect nipple shaped to struggling-humanoid-with-breasts shaped, she didn't need to call attention to it.  "Oh, too bad.  It seems our first two contestants have given up and now await their punishment."  Cassandra explained anyway, despite the obvious evidence.  "It was a nice effort though, you two should be proud."  She complimented, poking a finger into either of her nipples playfully.  "Now then, I suppose we should continue on with Team Seat!"

Stepping forward, the youngish couple who averaged probably around 30-35 years of age looked no less fearful than the two women that went before them.  However, grabbing and squeezing his lover's hand reassuringly, the man did his best to be the unshakable pillar of courage the woman looked like she needed.

"Aw, isn't that sweet?"  Cassandra cooed at the display of bravado.  "Putting on a brave front for his woman like that.  Now, while that make help bluster her confidence right now, make sure not to let her see any cracks that form."  She teased, motioning them to continue forward.



The couple fared only marginally better than the women did in the first area, as the woman's eyes seemed to naturally adapt quicker and better than most in the dark.  After an initial scare with getting caught and pulling themselves free, the man suggested they wait until she could guide them away from the traps, even if it meant wasting time.  She also got caught by the final trap at the end and pulled up towards the ceiling since her gaze was fixated on the walls and floor, but the man felt this and was able to pull her free with little effort.

With that moderately difficult challenger behind them, they then came to the glass corridor and cautiously walked forward.  Again the psychological assault on their minds from such a looming threat ate away at their minds, especially when the crack formed and Cassandra's giant face came into view to inspect it, but rather than lose their nerve and run back as the foot stomps began to come at their own pace the man pulled the woman along and ran forward!  Trying desperately to out run the cracks as they snaked forward, they were only a few feet from making it when they heard the glass shatter from the assault.  Without even thinking, the man pulled the woman's arm hard, inadvertently almost pulling it out of its socket, and throwing her forward to safety as he held up and arm as if to try and hold back the massive foot.  However, unknown to either of them, a second, unbreakable layer of glass was set to manifest if there were contestants still out in the open.

Not wanting to push his luck, the man quickly caught up to the woman and the second he was out of harms way the glass vanished and Cassandra's giant foot came crashing down blocking the exit.  The two hugged and kissed each other for a but before the woman found her nerve and hit the man for trying to sacrifice himself like that, professing that she wouldn't be able to continue on without him.  After a quick apology, the two continued on down a dimly lit corridor to a room filled with tall but thin protrusions jutting up from the floor and vines, ropes and other flexible, easily brushed aside obstructions hanging from the ceiling.  A sign stood at the entrance to the swelteringly humid space with a warning etched frantically onto it.  It cautioned them to either turn back or make no sound, because if 'they' find them and drag them off, they'll never be seen again.

However they had no other choice and pushed onward.  Slowly they skirted the edges of the room, avoiding the center in favor of threats only able to come at them from in fewer directions.  The hanging obstructions draped over them as they pushed forward, sometimes tangling and catching on them in inconvenient places, but they were otherwise making good progress... until the woman saw something move out of the corner of her eye.  But as quickly as she turned to get a better look, it was gone.  She told the man, and while he was inclined to believe her, he expressed that there was little they could do to investigate without exposing themselves to more danger.  As if in response to his words, manic cackling from multiple sources came from filled the area and unnerving shadows flitted in and out of view causing the vines and ropes to move.  Positioning the woman behind him, the man leaned lightly against her into the wall and looked out in front of them, eyes darting around as figures and shapes appeared and disappeared quicker than he could track.  Suddenly the woman had to stifle a scream as she felt something brush against her ankle, only to see it was a frayed piece of rope.

Sweating like crazy from the heat and nerves on end from having to constantly track and lose possibly multiple threats, the man slowly scooted them along the wall in an effort to make it out of the room, hoping this was the last challenge so they could go home.  However, distracted as both of them were, neither noticed a small figure silently descending from above them cloaked in black shadowy wisps.  With all the loose things hanging from the ceiling, neither thought anything of something else lightly brushing against their shoulders, until the woman felt it grab her breast by the nipple and jerk back away from her lover!  On reflex her body jumped in the direction of the pain as a mass connected with her head and forced her to the ground before scurrying away before either of them could get a good look at it.

The man kicked in the direction the movement went as he crouched down to help the woman who had began to breath heavily clutching her chest.  As the man tried to calm her down, which was slowly working, something grabbed his ankles and pulled his feet out from under him!  Unable to control herself anymore, the woman screamed out as their assailant withdrew into the hanging cover and another grabbed her by her hair and dragged her back a few feet before releasing her and likewise hiding before she could get her bearings.  The man tried to scramble over to her, only for a vine to wrap around his arm and pull him deeper into the room!

Now, barely able to see one another, both the man and woman started to panic and lash out at their surroundings, sometimes even connecting with something that would recoil back from them, but not before they took three of four attacks themselves which only drove them further apart until finally the man just barely saw a mass of black envelop his lover and carry her off.  In a surge of primal fury, the man was just barely able to force his assailants back far enough for him to chase after his lover.  Multiple times he would get caught up in the hanging vines or tripped up by an attack at his legs, but with his hysterical strength he was able to get through with brute force alone until he saw out of the corner of his eye the woman huddled in the corridor they came in from rocking back and forth.  With the last of his strength the man made it back to the woman and collapsed wanting nothing more than to hold her one last time before they get dragged off by whatever was attacking them, however the only thing that grabbed him was the woman hugging him back.

Surprised, the man looked back into the chamber and saw no sign of his attackers and looked to the woman confused, happy but confused.  The woman frantically explained that she was about to give up once she started getting carried off, which likely gave her the only fighting chance she had when she got desperate after seeing the entrance again.  The creatures seemed surprised when she started fighting back again, pulling herself up with some of the hanging vines and making a mad dash for the corridor where at the very least they'd have nothing to hide in.  She made it into the corridor with the assailants on her heels, but then they refused to chase her past the threshold.  She didn't expect that she'd see him again and broke down once her nerves caught up with her.

While they were both elated to see the other safe, once they had a moment to catch their breath the hopelessness of their situation sat heavily on their shoulders.  Because he pushed himself so hard and ignored the injuries he was sustaining, the man couldn't stand anymore without assistance and torn muscles all over his body.  And if that wasn't bad enough, the woman refused to enter that area just to get caught and separated again.  The man tried to convince her otherwise, because they didn't know what the crazy Witch girl that was forcing this on them would do to them, but the woman was convinced that no matter what happened to them with Cassandra at least they'd get to face it together.

As much as the he wanted to try to finish the course if for no other reason than to secure her safety, he realized that he no longer had the ability to continue as the pain surging through his body only intensified as his brain became more and more capable of recognizing just how much he destroyed his body.  Wearily, he pooled the last of his failing strength to lift his head high enough to kiss her cheek and agreed with her.



"And with that, we're 2 for 2 of dropouts!"  Cassandra announced, feeling two foreign, living presences appear between her butt cheeks trapped under the tight thong she wore.  "It's looking like you're going to win this Willy.  Excited?"

While in the moment of agreeing to and designing of the challenge, William tried not to think about what him succeeding would actually mean.  But ever since the first two women failed to clear his course and were on display trapped in what was functioning as his sister's top, the consequences of his actions began to weigh heavily on his mind.  As far as he was concerned, he has been knowingly and willingly complicit in what will end up killing no less than four people.  Doubt crept into his mind about whether he deserved to reclaim his freedom.

"Aww, don't worry little bro.  Even if the world tries to condemn you, I'll always be on your side."  Cassandra offered, lifting him up and lightly kissing him on the head.  "Seriously, I mean it.  Even if it's not like normal, I love you and always will.  Okay?"  She added, sincerely.

William appreciated his sister's sentiment, knowing that someone wouldn't think less of him for what he did, but it didn't make him feel any better about what he had done.

"Well, Team Treat is the only one remaining, so if you want you can begin at anytime.  Though, and I do realize I should have offered this to the other two teams as well before we started, if either of you wish to forfeit before you begin you can."  The giantess Witch offered.  "Though that will mean you both lose by default."

The young girl looked very unsure of herself, her eyes locking onto the to prominent displays of failure on the beautiful Witch's impressing bosom.  If that was the kind of fate awaiting her, and she had no confidence in her ability to complete the challenge, maybe it would be best to not psychologically torture herself beforehand.  However, before she could come to a decision her partner grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her into the darkness.

"Hmph, you could have at least asked her..."  Cassandra thought, not liking the hardened look on his face.  "What's he up to I wonder?"

Taking a peek into the man's mind, Cassandra found that he was determined to drag the younger girl through the challenges if need be, but if it looked like they weren't going to succeed then he figured he'd at least be able to have some fun with her before they died.

"I have to at least give her a chance, and he hasn't done anything yet..."  She thought, unimpressed but also aware that she has little room to judge others forcing their wills on others.  Still, she had her own set a values and morals for various circumstances.

Sadly, through a combination of poor teamwork, the girl's fearful hesitation and the man's angry impatience, the pair was doomed to fail on the first challenge.  After their initial encounter with the sucking orifices, the man used the girl to find a safer route through.  Every time the girl's legs would get drawn down into the floor, the man would pull her out but not without grabbing and/or grinding his genitals against her face, breasts or butt whenever he could.  By the time they got to the end of the chamber, the man threw her forward when it looked like the path was clear.  However, because she pasted under it so quickly, it was the man that triggered the hanging orifice.

By design, the man was unable to pull himself free and became suspended in the air.  Kicking and flailing, he stopped when he felt the girl grab his legs and  tried to pulled him free.  In the process she got another face full of the man's stiffening member which he may or may not have tried to maneuver towards her mouth!  Disgusted, she tried to pull back away and let him go, but he wrapped his legs around her head to keep her from getting away and pick her up off the ground as well.

Due to an unstable grip and their swinging motion, the girl was able to slip out from the man's legs but fell back into the fleshy chamber.  Falling flat on her back, orifices found and claimed both her arms and a leg, sucking them each tight and splaying her out immobilizing her.  Struggling against the suction force holding her down, she quickly realized she stuck and there was no way she could get out and with that realization she blinked and was once again standing before Cassandra.

"While neither of you technically gave up yet, you both got stuck and were unable to get free by yourselves.  Rather than draw out the inevitable, as well as the fact that I'm getting hungry, I made an executive decision to fail you so we can just move on with our new lives together."  Cassandra explained.  "And now that all the teams have tried and failed, as I was hoping, it's time to finalized everyone's punishment!"  She exclaimed happily, holding up and presenting her breasts.

Carefully massaging the soft flesh without covering the silhouettes visible just under the silk, Cassandra began to moan and pant as her boobs swelled and grew.  Stretching the material even tighter across her breasts, the visible forms of the women trapped in her top slowly faded and gave way to proportionately larger and puffier areolas and more pronounced nipples.  After playing with the new mass hanging off her chest for a bit, Cassandra stood up and presented her round rump.  Grabbing a cheek with either hand, she revealed the thong and tinies buried deep next to the puckering hole hidden between them.  Bouncing the globes of flesh a bit, she slammed them back together harshly and as the force of the collision ripple through her backside, it also seemed to plump up even more!  Pulling her cheeks apart again she revealed that the loving couple had now vanished without a trace and turned back around.

"I bet you think I just killed those four, don't you?"  She asked with a devious smile.  "Well they're not dead.  Like I said before, I don't want to kill any of you.  So instead, they'll live on as fully aware, sentient layers of fat on my tits and ass!"  Giggling, Cassandra jiggled her new assets more to have fun with them.  "They can't communicate with anyone other than me, but only if I want, and they get to feel everything that happens to their corresponding pound of flesh.  Well, actually because that cute couple proved how much they loved each other I let them share mass on my ass and can communicate with the other."  She added, lightly patting her glutes with a softer expression.  "And by now I'm sure you're wondering what I planned for Team Treat.  Well it's actually pretty simple, you're indigestible snacks for my convenience!  And speaking of..."  She said, using her tail to flick the man up to her hand.  "I still have to address my hunger, but don't worry.  Not only have I make your skin unbreakable, but you're organs will continue to function no matter what."  With that said, she tossed the man into her mouth and began tossing him about with her tongue.  "Mmmm, not too bad."  She assessed, projecting her thoughts since her mouth was full.  "Oh, and it seems like he's also enjoying himself in there.  Well how about this?"

*CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH!*

Erupting loudly from Cassandra's mouth, as series of bone shattering crunches resounded through the basement sending shivers down both William and the remaining girl's spine.  "Oops!  Silly me, I must have forgot to enforce your bones too.  Oh well, at least this won't kill you."  This continued until there wasn't a single bone left in the man's body to break before she spat him back out onto the cold, hard concrete floor.  His body only looked the slightest bit human because he still had discernible arms and legs, even if they were folded in on his body several times over.  His head was misshapen and his torso mangled, yet there wasn't a single bruise to find on his saliva covered, spat out wad of gum body he had been reduced to.

"That's for being a malicious asshole, dirt bag."  She said, spitting on him some more and stomping on him.  "I may not be much better, but I'm very up front and honest about my sexual harassment."  Using her tail, she picked both her brother and other snack up, leaving the mutilated man where he laid.  Heading up the stairs, with a flick of her wrist the basement reverts back to how it was before she created the course.



Back up on the main floor of the house, Cassandra sat at the kitchen table and set her brother down.

"Just give us some time, alright sweetie?"  She requested as she dangled the girl above her head and opening her mouth.  However, terrified and traumatized by the sight she had just seen, the girl desperately clung to the giant Witch's fingers for dear life.  "Oh, you don't have to worry, I saw what that guy did to you and didn't appreciate his lack of sincerity.  You I'm going to swallow whole."  She assured, lowering the girl into her mouth and promptly sucking her down her gullet.  "Ahh, yup, she's a 'sweetie' alright.  Just sit tight in my tummy, you won't have to endure digestion or anything like that, though get use to getting shat out my asshole later."

Patting her beautifully tone stomach contently, Cassandra rested her now larger breasts on the table and propped her head up with her hands, looking at a conflicted William.

"Hey, you won your size back.  Can't you be a little happier about it?"  She asked gently, maneuvering her tail to pat him on the back.  "No... unlike me you still have a firm grasp on your humanity, don't you?  It's weird too, I know I shouldn't do what I do... abusing my powers like this.  You wouldn't believe how many people I've killed over this past year and all the creative ways I do so just to make it a little bit more interesting, and I don't feel a thing for any of them.  Yet, you and Mom, I still love you both and would never do anything to harm either of you."  She admitted, scooping him up with her tail and bringing him up for a kiss.  "But when you can do what I do and nobody can even attempt to stop you... well it was a slippery slope and now I'm a mass murderer.  And the worst part is that I don't care and plan on continuing in the future."  Letting out a bored sigh, she flopped her head down onto the table and just stared out the window.  "And Mom won't stop me.  She thinks I don't realize that she sees me more as her Goddess than her daughter now.  She also thinks I haven't noticed that she wants me to dominate her either.  To shrink her and talk down to her like a Goddess would to a weak little mortal... and I think I want to try it, at least once.  And even if I'm wrong, I can do no wrong in her eyes either so she'd go along with it anyway, which is fine but I knew being treated like that would only accelerate my descent into amoral sociopathy.  Heck, watch this."  She said, snapping her fingers as a man dressed up in a dirty, torn, dark blue suit stained with blood and his face painted to look undead appeared next to William.  "William, meet the President."  She introduced, sitting up and holding one of her massive tits over the apparent leader of their country.  "Mr. President, meet the underside of my boob."

William stood in awe as such a powerful individual disappeared under his sisters mammary like a bug.  Sitting back in her chair, Cassandra's breast dragged the President with it off the table and sandwiched him under it as she just yawned and crossed her arms.

"I'll probably just wipe his memory and send him back because having our leader just disappear without a trace would be more problematic than it's worth, but still."  Cassandra continued with her point.  "But you, you're still normal.  I wish I could understand why you feel bad that you were indirectly involved in the permanent disappearance of six people.  Who cares?  Most of them are nothing but fat and one of them is little more than a wad of flesh with every bone in his body broken.  So why not celebrate?  Just say the word and I'll make you normal sized again."

For the past year, being anything other than a plaything for his sister and mother had been William's only wish.  He wanted to see his friends again, go to school, get a job... date a girl.  Until yesterday he even thought he'd do anything to get the chance too, and so he took the chance Cassandra offered, even if he had dome reservations since he never thought he'd even get one to begin with.  But now... now he had to face the consequences of that desperation.  For all intents and purposes, those six people where 'dead' the second they got caught up in Cassandra's magic whether they deserved it or not, so it wasn't like their fate changed because of his involvement.  He also didn't know any of them and while chances are they all could have been just average not too bad, not too good people, they could have all been horrible criminals who deserved punishment.  The real problem though, is there is a big difference in knowing someone died in some way and having an active role in that person's death.

Shaking his head, he looked up to his big sister and offered her a weary smile.

"A-are you sure?"  Cassandra asked, knowing what he wanted to happen.  "Just forget about those nobodies, I already have."  She didn't want to see her precious little brother beat himself up over something so insignificant, though part of her was glad this was how things were playing out.  "Six years is a long time.  You think you can stay sane for that long?"

William merely shrugged his shoulders, if anything sentencing himself to a year per person as Cassandra's full-time toy was probably too generous for what he did.  Especially seeing how she wouldn't treat him anywhere near as roughly as she would any other person she shrunk, but he wanted to at least try to pay for his crimes.

Sighing, Cassandra dropped her arms in surrender and just smiled at William.  "Well at least I have a reason to take you away from Mom now."  She giggled, picking him and and hugging him into her chest.



The rest of Halloween wasn't anywhere near as eventful since Cassandra just wanted to spend some more time with William and, because she had to chance to, torment the President a bit.  She did eventually wipe away any memory he had of her but left a subconscious want to return to her every full moon, not that he'd know how, why or who he wanted to return to.

As per new tradition, after watching her siblings until her parents came home, Isabelle came over to visit.  After the initial shock of learning her best friend became a nigh-all powerful Witch on Halloween and subsequently full moons thanks to Hallowcite, Isabelle really warmed up  to the idea.  Cassandra always invited her to join her in magical mischief when her powers came back, but soon became curious as to what it was like to be at the mighty Witch's mercy.  Since then whenever Isabelle joined Cassandra she'd split her time as tormentor and tormentee, loving the sense of overwhelming power Cassandra commanded over her.  It kind of annoyed her that Cassandra gave most of her attention to William that night, but felt really fulfilled when she was stepped on and plunged feet first into her friend's sex and told to deal with it.

Once again, Moran didn't make it back home until after work the next day, along with an armful of groceries and take out.  "Cassandra, can you help me with these?"  She asked as she entered the house.

"Sure thing Mom."  Her daughter replied as all the bags Morgan was carrying levitated a bit and made their way to the kitchen.  "How was work?"

"Oh, just like any other day."  She answered, kicking off her shoes and heading to the living room where Cassandra's voice came from, saying nothing about her daughter's altered appearance or state of dress.  "You can still use some of your powers?"

"Hmmm?  Oh, yeah well because the Hallow is when the border between here and there naturally thins and thickens and Hallowcite does the same the border hasn't been restored enough for me yet I guess."  She said while pouring over a map of the globe and flipping through multiple atlases.  "I figure I have a few more hours, need anything?"

Thinking for a moment, a smile crept on Morgan's face as she recalled a piece of news she happened to overhear a few weeks ago.  "Well, I heard I was being considered to replace my current boss once she transferred to head office, but her position got filled by someone else so now I have to wait God knows how long until she leaves or retires.  She has much better hours and makes ten percent more than me, though I'm sure I could talk them up to fifteen."

"Mrs. Lefray?  Doesn't she have kids?"  Cassandra asked, still not looking up from whatever she was doing.

"Yes, a five year-old and she just got back from maternity leave from her second, twins I think."  Her mother confirmed.

"Okay."  Cassandra said, snapping her fingers and summoning a woman only a few years older than her mother to her hand.  "I've taken custody of her kids."  She added, tossing the six inch tall woman to her mother.

"Oh thank you sweetie, now I'm sure I can get Halloween's off."  Morgan stated, catching the shrunken woman and walking over to her daughter.  "So what's all this?"  She asked, hugging Cassandra from behind and kissing her on the head.

"I'm thinking of traveling this year.  See the sights and make some preparations for next Halloween."  Cassandra explained, bookmarking the page she was on and cleaning up her mess.  "Oh, I'm taking Willy with me too, some stuff happened."

"Oh, that makes me a little sad, but I'm sure Mrs. Lefray here can help console me."  Morgan replied, not questioning the word of her daughter at all.  "Wait, where's Mr. Lefray?"

"Currently swimming around in little Willy's balls."  She answered with a smile, getting up so they could go to the kitchen.  "I'm sure he'll make a nice, thick load for me too."

Stifling a laugh, Morgan looked around.  "And Isabelle?  You said she'd be joining us for dinner."

Pulling down her panties, Cassandra clenched her abdominal muscles a bit and pushed her best friend's head out of her sex.  "Right here, but you're going to have to feed her.  I 'convinced' her parents to let her come with me for a bit and she's going to be staying in there until I get back to the city."  She explained, suspending a thoroughly confused Mrs. Lefray in the middle of the dining room and shrinking her mother as she sat down.  She put Morgan on the seat between her legs and pulled out the food she had brought home.

"You know, if you weren't my daughter I'd probably be freaking out right now."  Morgan said nonchalantly as Cassandra handed her bits of food for herself and Isabelle.  "Actually, I should probably chastise you for treating me like this regardless."

Taking a bite of her food, Cassandra just raises an eyebrow as she looks down at her shrunken mother.  "Says the woman envious of the girl in my snatch.  Feel free to kiss my ass while you're down there Mom, I know you want to."  She accused mentally.

"Cassandra!  Why I would never-"  Morgan tried to deny, though the blush on her face and longing glances to the quivering orifice Cassandra revealed by rolling her hips back told a different story.

"Just do it Mom and maybe I'll think about letting you do it again some time."  The powerful Witch said, less trying to convince her mother and more as an order with a promise of a reward afterward.

"I... I..."  Morgan couldn't say anything.   Ever since her daughter awoke to her powers last year she wanted to worship her like the Goddess she was, but was refused because Cassandra wanted a mother more than a worshiper.  Still, that didn't stop her from letting her get away with a lot more than she should have, or be envious of how happy she looked when she had tiny people service her.  She knew she wanted to serve Cassandra the best, she was the one that birthed her after all!  It was her right to be her daughter's number one devotee, and for the first time her beautiful little Goddess was treating her as such?  There was no reason to refuse!  "Of course, sweetie."

"Oh no, while tiny you will revere me like the Goddess you want me to be."  Cassandra stated, still eating.  "Beg me for it, and then bury your head into an asshole of your own making.  That's what you want, isn't it?

Feeling the strength leave her knees from the pure ecstasy flowing through her body, Morgan prostrated herself before her daughter's giant asshole.  Unable to hide the joy she felt, an elated smile demolished her usual, stoic expression.  "Oh, yes!  Please, my great Goddess, allow me the honor of touching you flesh and drinking in you scent.  Allow me to taste you, serve you, give my life to you."

Very well.  I shall allow this.  Cassandra replied, looking down at her mother's joyful face.  "She looks so happy... I hope I don't come to regret this later, but I mean she's been wanting this for so long... and it feels so right!"  She thought as Morgan began licking up all the sweat and oils coating her arsehole.  Realizing Morgan would be too distracted now to feed Isabelle, Cassandra fed her friend a bit before shoving her back deep inside of her heated sex.  With dual pleasurable sensations arousing her body, it wasn't long before her pussy began to drool all over Morgan and the seat, not that either of them cared by this point.

When she finished eating,  Cassandra waited a few more minutes to enjoy her mother's efforts.  "Mmmm, you're very skilled with your tongue, Morgan.  As a reward for going above and beyond my expectations, I shall grant you the honor of entering me."  She decided, using her tail to press her tiny mother's body firmly against her anus until it began to accept her inside.  However, just as she was about to fully plunge her mother into the depths of her bowels, Cassandra's magic was cut off.  Her horns and tail disappeared, her hair amd teeth returned to normal and her mother was whisked away from her asshole and now knelt on the kitchen floor covering in a thick layer of  sexual mucus.

"Aw, sorry Mom.  I guess I was a little off on my estimate."  Cassandra apologized, catching her breath and happy that the rest of her costume persisted.

"Th-that's alright sweetie..."  Morgan said, trying her best to reclaim her composure but obviously still not satisfied with how things turned out.  She remained on the floor for a bit to catch her breath as Cassandra got up to throw away her trash.  "You know... I shou-!"  She began to say, trying to act like the girl's mother again, only to stop mid-sentence when she turned to face Cassandra and see her bent over with her ass spread open.

"Sorry Mom, but we both know this changes everything.  You belong to me now and will serve me faithfully and without question.  Now give it a good lick and go clear yourself up."  She said, waiting for compliance.

And compliance she got, as Morgan unquestioningly leaned forward and ran her tongue slowly along her daughter's asshole again, pushing it deep into the tight orifice mid-lick.  "Thank you, sweetie."

Smiling back to her mother, Cassandra continued on to the kitchen with a spring in her step just to make her ass jiggle.  "No problem Mom, we'll have more fun next time, I promise."

Morgan watched silently as her daughter left the room, heard she putting the groceries away in the kitchen and then head up to her room.  After catching her breath, she too headed to the master bedroom, grabbing Mrs. Lefray as she went and stripped of her drenched suit.  "Thank you for all your hard work Mrs. Lefray, I'll be sure to strive to meet the same standards you set for all of us.  Now, as you're aware I have a Goddess of a daughter to please, and you're going to help me figure out all the best spots to hit."  She said using the secretions on her skirt to lube her former superior's body.  Bending over, she angled the older woman's head inline with her rectum and firmly pushed until the entire woman was lodged in her colon, frantically squirming to get free.  Not feeling anywhere near as satisfied as when she was allowed to service her daughter, Morgan slapped her stomach and tightened her rectal muscles in disappointment.  "You can do better than that, Linda.  Find all the sweet spots and I'll let you out."  She demanded and she stepped into the shower to clean up.  "Cassandra is finally starting to think more like a Witch and with a little luck I can get her to realize her position as a Goddess as well.  And when that day comes..."



The next day, Cassandra left to go back to the city.  Morgan told her that she was likely going to be a bit busy at work until they get her settled in Mrs. Lefray's now vacant position, but after that she'll take some vacation time so they can spend some more time together.  Cassandra liked that idea, and with her best friend stuffed up her pussy, little brother wedged in her cleavage and two reusable snack tucked away in her stomach she was on her way.

As she drove, she fondly thought back on the last week and was really excited to have her brother around more.  Her good mood was interrupted, however, by an aggressive driver who forced his way into a lane he wasn't supposed to... right in front of her!  Suppressing her building road rage, Cassandra just smirked and grabbed the marker next to her and wrote down the guy's licenses plate number.

Sure, that driver was an asshole, but Cassandra was a Witch!