[Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A writer is surprised when his girlfriend reveals she's read his secret stories. Emily has read far too many of them for her own good, and takes his deepest fantasy into her own hands. 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Couples, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7038 Read: 45780
Published: November 30 2018 Updated: November 28 2019
Story Notes:

This is a swift story with no background and little context. I tried to capture the girlfriend/boyfriend vore experience as vividly as possible, while leaving the details entirely up to you.

1. The Stories Are to Blame by InHerBelly [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2968 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. An Exposition on Vore Itself by InHerBelly [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1389 words)

Breaking away from the action to explore the underlying themes. 

3. The Rocking of Worlds by InHerBelly [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1055 words)

Sorry, it's been awhile. Here's the next continuation of my story. There will be another chapter, I plan to go all the way with this as vividly as possible. Anyways... getting on with it!

4. A Conscious Choice. by InHerBelly [Reviews - 0] (750 words)

5. Stories End. by InHerBelly [Reviews - 0] (876 words)