- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The first chapter is more for setting the stage, so the following ones should be more action packed...

Also this story will mainly involve Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim. I might include a few others depending on how I feel, so feel free to leave a review asking for any other Shrunk at College characters to make an appearance.

Also, I've got a Twitter account! So follow me there for updates on when I post chapters or other things about my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!

Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter is more for setting the stage, so the following ones should be more action packed...

Character Bios (All based on the Shrunk at College text adventure)

Alena Scarea

Alena is a 21-year-old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior (3rd Year), Anthropology Major.

She is an old friend of yours; back from when you took a freshman class together. She is very close to Nesi, probably because they were roommates freshman year, which is relatively surprising since they had such differing personalities. And near the end of freshman, she also became friend with Allison, because of a mutual class you and her shared, expanding your little friend group by an additional person.

She is about 5’9” and is of a slender build. She has dark black hair and a light tan complexion, as well as light brown eyes. And she has a shoe size of about 8.

Nesi Kher

Nesi is a 21-year-old Middle Eastern girl and a Junior (3rd Year), Political Science Major. She is a highly playful and mischievous person, as she loves to fluster you with both her actions and words, but she usually has good intentions.

You both are good friends, as you guys met in a mutual class, and remained close ever since. She is very close to Alena, probably because they were roommates freshman year, which is relatively surprising since they had such differing personalities. And near the end of freshman, she also became friend with Allison, because of a mutual class you and her shared, expanding your little friend group by an additional person.

She is about 6 ft and has a lighter brown skin complexion, dark brown hair that she keeps relatively short to around her neck, And dark brown eyes. She also has a shoe size of 10.

Allison Kim

She is a 22-year-old Asian woman and a Junior (3rd Year), General Business major. Allison can be a bit spacey at times, but she always means well. She also has a habit of rambling if she feels nervous or flustered, which happens fairly often, so you usually let her continue until she calms down.

You met her last year when you both took a business class together sometime freshman year and were part of a group project near the end of the term. The project went well, surprisingly enough due to how most group projects end up, which let you both actually remain friends after that term ended. And as time went on, she met Alena and Nesi, and after a few get-togethers, she became friendly with both girls.

She is a very tall girl, standing at 6’2”. She also has extensive and long size 13 feet, which has always been a point of embarrassment to her. She has dark brown hair, which she usually wears in a tall ponytail that goes half-way down her back, and green colored eyes.

 

Intro:

‘Twas the week before Christmas, while Santa was checking his list.

He found a particular entry, which forced him to cease and desist.

There was a need for more thorough research, for his curiosity was heightened.

So he traveled at once, to a young college student whose week would be brightened...’

Santa was an expert at locating the people on his list since he needed to meet the needs of everyone on the ‘Nice List’ on the biggest day of his year; Christmas. But the brief description he found for this particular student made him feel almost sorry for what the student apparently experienced. Somehow, the student was shrunken and forced to get the attention of many of his close friends throughout a long school semester. The people who this student interacted with were Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim. There were a few others, but they were the most frequent of the bunch.

Even though he of course needed to fight to survive, he still did his best to assist his friends whenever he was able at that size, which by itself was worthy of being on the Nice List according to Santa. But the behavior of the student’s friends also warranted an equal place on the Nice List, so Santa had the perfect idea on how to give them all a Christmas they might never forget.

Because Santa was so accustomed with traveling the world on Christmas Eve, he managed to arrive at the student’s apartment within minutes, opting to knock on his door as to not startle the student. The student himself was merely ready to have a relaxing night, as his vacation from classes had just started that evening, but he was surprised by a sudden knock on the door.

 

You answer the door and are surprised to see a somewhat portly man with a bushy white beard standing before you.

And almost instantly, the man grabs his own belly while booming “Ho... Ho... Ho…! Meeeery Christmaaaas!

This man was obviously dressed like Santa, so you assume that some crazy person snuck into the apartment complex, but this strange man answers your concerns but clearing his throat and saying “I’m sorry for startling you young man, but that’s a bit of a habit of mine. And before you ask... I am indeed Santa Claus, and I’ve come here to give you a particularly generous gift...”

You’re reasonably suspicious of this possible lunatic, so you ask him to prove that he’s Santa, causing him to wink while saying “I think a healthy amount of skepticism is good, so I’ll gladly prove myself to you.” He pauses for a moment, before pulling a large book out of a pocket that seemed far too small for it, while adjusting his spectacles while saying “You had quite the interesting semester! Apparently, some shady group decided to use you in an experiment, shrinking you to about half an inch tall, forcing you to seek out and remain with many of your close friends for the majority of that semester. And before you ask, I’ve most assuredly added that bunch to the Naughty List!”

You take a step back in shock, as the only people who knew about your shrinking were you and the friends who cared for you, so this guy had to be Santa! After that, you profusely apologize to Santa, causing him to bellow out another hearty laugh, before saying “I am not offended! I don’t often visit folks, so I understand the concern.”

But with that out of the way, you ask Santa why he wanted to visit you tonight, causing him to smile and say “Well, since you’ve had such a difficult trial and you went above and beyond with being a good person throughout it, I wanted to give you an adequate reward while also rewarding your friends at the same time.” You remain silent, wanting to hear what Santa had in mind, so he continues, saying “Essentially, I’ll shrink you and give you to each of your friends for a day, so you can all have a merry time!”

You just stare at Santa blankly, causing him to say “I know that look... Do you think I can't shrink or grow things just because people don’t talk about it? I’m Santa Claus and I can do many fantastical things!” He pauses again, before adding “Of course, I’ll need your permission first. Do you accept this gift? My magic will make you immune from harm to a much better degree than those heartless scientists...”

After all of that, Santa winks at you before saying “Well? Does this sound like a good Christmas present for you?”

With all of that, you take the chance to think deeply on Santa’s offer, since you weren’t going to get this chance every day. For starters, you were getting a personalized gift from the jolly man himself, which was already amazing! But with his Christmas magic, you’d have the chance to have a full shrunken day with Alena, Nesi, and Allison, and you if anything else, it’d fill them with Christmas joy if they had you shrunken again.

But after that though, you decide to ask Santa something, so question him about if they’ll know about you and your shrinking, causing Santa to scratch his fluffy white beard before saying “I know enough about your tastes where you might not want to be found right away. But I’ll have a safeguard prepared so that if it takes you more than 5 hours to be found by whoever you are around first, then they will be magically informed. Is that acceptable?”

You nod, before saying that you’d gladly accept Santa’s generous offer, but then you also ask if this would be your only gift for Christmas this year. Upon hearing that, Santa lightly chuckles, while saying “No, no... You will receive a standard amount of gifts in addition to this one. Consider this a bonus to someone who experienced more than their fair share of hardships for the year, while still remaining good at heart...”

After that, Santa continues to explain in more detail how your week would go, not wanting anything to go wrong during the experience. And while that was going on, your friends were each preparing for bed...

 

Alena’s Apartment...

Alena just got out of the shower and was dressed in her pajamas, finally ready to rest for the night. And as she sits down on the side of her bed, she sighs to herself while saying “I can’t believe it’s only a week until Christmas... I’ve still got a lot of gifts to get. At least I’ll have plenty of time tomorrow...” The girls all shared their various clothing sizes and specifications because they agreed to get each other one article of clothing each so that they’d all know roughly what to expect.

Following that, she goes to bed, completely unaware of how Santa would be giving her a highly special early Christmas gift...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Merry (early) Christmas, or Happy Holidays! This should be a fun story, and the following chapters will definitely have more action in them.

The story will mainly involve Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim. I may include some other Shrunk at College girls, so let me know which ones you'd want to see besides the current 3!

Also, I've got a Twitter account! So follow me there for updates on when I post chapters or other things about my stories.

https://twitter.com/sheograth10