- Text Size +
Story Notes:

You know what's underrated NEET Giantesses? You know what I write too fucking much of? Sadistic mindbreak. You know what we're just under a week away from? Christmas. So here's a tribute to all the materialism, fan-worship, and cosmic horror everybody's come to associate with the holiday we all know and love.

(Note: As in all my stories unless otherwise noted, i.e. never, all characters are at or over the age of 18)

When Emily came to, her left arm was being glued back to her torso by the biggest finger she had ever seen in her life.  The second thing Emily saw when she came to was the absolutely massive glasses, slightly fogged up like rounded windows in the winter. They were attached to a face draped by auburn strands of hair, several times her delicate size, attached to a body that extended far below the table she stood on. On instinct, she tried to step back from the edge, only to find herself unable to. She looked down. Her feet were glued to a platform, maybe three feet in diameter, shoulder length apart. It wasn’t as though they were numb, it’s like they weren’t there at all, as though her body ended just above her knees. When her arm finally clicked back in place with the most unsettling squelching noise she had ever heard, Emily immediately moved to scream. Her mouth had opened, but no noises were coming out. She could only look on, unblinking, at her captor, as she spoke her first words, stinking of dry root beer.

“You look so cuuuute!”

Cute? Emily looked down. She wasn’t wearing… whatever she was wearing before this now. At least she assumed she wore normal things. She reached deep into the recesses of her mind. She liked to wear… jeans, she remembered jeans. And sweaters. And most definitely not skintight baby blue/bubblegum pink Japanese schoolgirl uniforms with tiny miniskirts. Which is what she was currently wearing. But there was a weirdness to it. It moved around slightly in the breeze created by her captor, but it seemed… fake, somehow. It had no texture, no detail beyond a halfassed seam running down along one side, a poor excuse for a real piece of fabric. Come to think of it, Emily’s own skin had a similar oddness to it, its usual deep earthy brown now a more foreign, saturated color, chocolatey in the most literal sense of the word. This was wrong. Deeply deeply

“I know, I love it so much!” said Emily. “Thank you thank you thank you Holly!”

That wasn’t her. Emily was absolutely sure it wasn’t her, but she was smiling and nodding as though those words came from her own mouth and not from some foreign parasite that was puppeteering her. The finger, no, several, came up to her own hand, enveloping it completely as it mimed a forceful handshake that nearly shook her from her base. And just like that, when the moment passed, control returned to Emily. She tried to speak again, but unfortunately, no cigar. Holly spoke again, in a strange high-pitched squeak.

“I know, it probably stinks to not be able to talk for now but I still have to get some of the kinks in you worked out. You’ll be able to hang out with the others in no time, I promise!”

Others? Oh god, there were others?

“It might be hard now, but I’m sure that in no time at all you’ll be a perfect pretty little figurine!”

And with that, Holly backed away, letting Emily take in her enormity in its entirety, as well as a bit of the surrounding room. It was immaculately put together, covered head to toe in memorabilia. Video games, anime, even a visual novel or two (though Emily didn’t quite know the distinction). Huge posters that would have been unwieldy at a manageable size but were now awe-inspiring devotionals to fiction. Badass swords, huge mechs, a few slightly-more-than-revealing posters of young men mutually exploring their sexuality, Holly was one hell of a superfan. But she didn’t see any other figurines, at least any human figurines. Just stuff, stuff, more stuff. And off Holly went, the giantess casually crossing the vast expanse of her bedroom, awkwardly tiptoeing over the dirty clothes laid on the hamper of her bedroom floor. Emily heard a massive door slam, and then that was that. She was left alone, a doll smaller than dolls, on the desk of a lunatic. It was one hell of an introduction.

Emily lost track of time. It had to have only been an hour or two but it felt like days, years, without anything to stimulate her senses. She had by now figured out the limits of her articulation and had spent a while just scoping out the look of Holly’s room, looking for any clues on where she was, on where she could escape. She had also spent a lot of time staring ominously at the story high coffee mug placed dangerously close to her. It was in no dangers of falling, but it cast an uncomfortably large shadow on her, and blocked her vision of the rest of the bookstand placed on Holly’s desk. It was big enough that, in the unlikely event that it should tip over, it would no doubt crush her… or kick her off the desk. She wasn’t entirely sure of her durability as a toy, and she was in no real desire to test it out.

The door opened again. Her attention immediately went back to Holly, who had barged back in. Emily wasn’t particularly the judging type, but even she noticed how unkept Holly’s hair was. She was wearing an oversized black t-shirt of two glass eyed anime prettyboys that some deep part of Emily’s essence informed her was actually a graphic print from the show Black Butler. How Emily knew this was beyond her own understanding, she wasn’t an anime type, probably. The whole memory situation was a bit fuzzy. Also, that was the only thing Holly was wearing. From Emily’s vantage point Holly looked in somewhat of a daze, as though she had walked into the room and immediately forgotten what she was looking for. Actually, from the looks of things, there was no metaphor necessary, that was exactly what happened. And though no blood flowed through her plastic veins, when Emily saw Holly’s eyes look upon the desk and lock in on her position, when she saw the crazed hunger enter her eyes, Emily felt her heart stop.

Holly approached the desk. It was like slow motion. As if in a tricked perspectives video, with every step Holly took she began to encompass more and more of the frame, going from an image in the background to a moving monolith of flesh and muscle. Maybe outside this smelly NEET was a loser, a shut-in, a nobody, but in here, right now, she could break every bone in Emily’s body a thousand times over, and a hell of a lot worse than that. She kept walking until the sunlight from the window across the room began to poke around her frame, illuminating her like an angel from some best kept forgotten book from the bible. Until she blocked out all natural light, and instead loomed dozens of feet over Emily’s head. Emily had to crane her neck all the way up to meet Holly’s eyes, her expression inscrutable behind those massive lenses. Was her captor being intentionally intimidating, or was her natural movement just that overwhelming for a three inch sentient figurine? Did the difference even matter? Before she could answer any or none of those questions, Holly spoke.

“I’m running out of time so I kind of have to get to the point quickly. You can either be nice or be forced to be nice, and I don’t think you’ll like being forced to be nice. Okay? I’m going to let you speak freely now, okay?”

A wave of…. Something washed over Emily, and she felt whatever seal was over her voice break. She looked deep into her captor’s eyes, literal windows into the impossible mind of a girl with impossible powers. She wanted to say something nice, anything nice to get herself out of this situation, but she couldn’t find a single good thing to say about the entire bizarre, confusing day she had just stumbled her way through. So Emily did the one thing Emily knew Emily did best, and spoke her mind.

“I have had it to FUCKING HERE with your stupid, big, loser nerd ass! I’ve spent the better part of a day stuck to this god knows what, trapped in god knows where, dressed like a freaking anime slut from the I don’t care show! Who are you and what right do you have toooooooooooooo- hello Mistress! I’m soooo bored, isn’t there anything that we could do together? I’d be so happy to do anything to help you, Holly-senpai!”

Emily bowed, and felt sick to her stomach. As if on command, Holly placed a finger right at Emily’s feet, more log than branch. With an inhuman tenacity, Emily bent down, further than she initially thought possible, desperately trying but failing to kiss Holly’s finger. Was… was she crying? Emily felt tears, thick cartoonish blue tears run down her eyes. She- she was crying. Emily was flat out bawling because she couldn’t kiss her torturer’s fingers. And it wasn’t just a command, it was as though there was something deep in Emily that longed so dearly to be closer to Holly, if only by those fractions of an inch between her lips and Holly’s nail, that to not satiate that need filled her with a pain beyond words. It was ridiculous, her hands were balled up, as though miming the stereotype of a cartoon character crying- or an anime girl.

The twisting stomach sensation was coming back.

Holly slightly lifted her finger, the bare minimum of effort on her end just enough to let Emily’s lips kiss the long, unsightly thing. When Emily finally, mercifully retook control of herself, she was visibly shaking.

“Do you want to know why I made you?”

Emily couldn’t answer that question. Holly cleared her throat, booming like thunder from above.

“I said, do want to know why I made you?”

Emily quickly nodded. Holly grinned, her right hand moving down to her crotch. This was always her favorite part.

“Because I hate you. Or, I guess, I hate the real you.”

Holly didn’t need the fading sunlight to tell just how utterly Emily’s face was twisting. A jolt of pleasure shot through her body.

“The real Emily is a stuck up snotty bitch who spends her time judging other people for what they do in their spare time. The real Emily wastes her casual prettiness every day by spending her time with shitty clubs, doing better than me in all the classes we have together, spending all her time with her dorm buddies. The real Emily thinks she’s sooooooo much better than everyone else because her family has money, because her house is on the lake, because her her her HER.”

Holly’s last words rang out through the room. She needed a second to catch her breath before continuing.

“But all I wanted to see was the real Emily doing the one thing she can do… do you know what that is?”

Emily shook her head.

“To be cuuuuuuuute~” Holly spun a twirl, her mood changing on a dime. “She could look so good in a schoolgirl outfit! Or in a bunny outfit!”

Suddenly, Emily’s clothes took the form of an amorphous blob. Holly pressing down on Emily, hard. Two enormous hands suddenly took to manhandling Emily, molding her, sculpting out her hair, feeling her up and down. Even if she weren’t paralyzed, Emily doubted she would have had the strength to stop Holly from sculpting out her hips, expanding her waistline, molding her breasts, her body, her image to something sexier, poppier, a caricature of beauty. When it was done, Emily was wearing nothing but a skintight leotard, with long fishnets down to her feet. She could feel two bunny ears jutting out of her head. She could wiggle them if she tried. Up above, the craftsman herself looked at her work, judging it as a critic of fine art would. Holly shook her head, and the leotard and the fishnets turned again into an amorphous blob, then back into the original schoolgirl outfit. The physical changes remained.

“Yeah, that’s much better. Anyways, sorry, what was I talking about again?”

Emily didn’t know how to respond.

“Oh, right, you were so cute! The blush on your face when you forgot an assignment once in a blue moon, or how upset you got when boys teased you for getting excited about politics, or or or how you could ramble on and on about boring history stuff for hours and just never get tired of it! I loved that, I loved you, and all I wanted to do was be your friend and you know what you said?”

“I’d never be friends with someone like you”, said Emily, not of her own will.

“That’s what you said. So I made a version of you that could be all the things the real you isn’t, and now you’re perfect! Or at least you can be, if you place nicely. I mean, even if you don’t, you’ll still be perfect, but I guess I just want you to be perfect, not Emily-chan.”

Emily’s voice quivered, frail and delicate in the stale air. “W-who’s Emily-chan!”

“Oh, she’s the one who’s been speaking in for you! Your ideal personality. See, I’m good at magic, and I’m pretty good at computers, so it just made sense. Emily-chan is basically a set of parameters for your behavior. If you ever stray outside of them, Emily-chan takes over and speaks for you, and a bit of you becomes Emily-chan. I mean, technically she’s a lot like you, but she’s a lot cleaner, and cuter, and she speaks like all my favorite anime characters, so she’s basically better. But I want you to be her, I don’t want her to be you, so can you please at least try to be more like Emily-chan! Try it! Just say… anything, and let that part of you take over!”

“Uh… it’s so nice to meet you face to face, senpai!”

It was disturbing how naturally it came out. As though it were always a part of Emily’s essence, just lurking somewhere below the surface.

“See, you’re already getting it! Now all you have to do is that for the rest of your life, and you’ll be a great present!”

“A great wha-“

Emily didn’t have the time to finish that sentence, as the whole world went black. She didn’t know where she was, or what was going on, only that, after time had passed, she awoke in a tiny room with no light, some sort of box. How long had she been here? Time seemed to be slipping away from her again. She heard noises from the outside world though, wrapping noises? Then just movement, lots of movement for what felt like an eternity, shaking her around the tiny container she was trapped in. Then just more long periods of waiting. Emily couldn’t tell whether she felt warm or cold. She wasn’t sure if she could even feel temperature anymore.

Finally, the constant movement around her world stopped. And then the world ended. She heard huge tearing noises all around her, light jutting in for the first time in an eternity. Emily looked out into the new world, an abandoned classroom of some sort, possibly after classes. She looked up to the giants towering above her. On one side, Holly, as poorly dressed as ever. On the other… somebody new. A boy, at least she thought he was a boy, his features were extremely soft. His hair was soft blonde to an almost grey. He spoke, his voice more like a soft breeze than a thunderstorm.

“… thank you, it’s really thoughtful of you, I heard you made these but I never thought you’d be so kind as to-“

“It’s nothing Lucas, I swear! I just wanted to give out a nice Christmas gift! Everybody else got their own Emily, so I thought that…”

The rest of Holly’s voice faded into the back of Emily’s mind. Their own Emily? She wasn’t the first. She wasn’t the only one. She probably wasn’t even going to be the last. She was just… another Emily figure. Disposable. Replaceable.

“… and Courtney wrote up this whole booklet with all the spells you need! This one lets her walk around free, this one lets you change how she looks, this one- actually you can look around this yourself, I have to get going soon, anime club’s in thirty minutes. But fiiirst…”

In a flash, Holly’s hands snatched Emily, up and out from her stand, her legs retaining their usage for the first time, not that it mattered anyways. She could feel herself growing smaller, smaller, smaller still in Holly’s grasp, only the thinnest amounts of light able to escape. She could make out what was going on in the background, though. Lucas’s voice just barely came out from the muffled depths.

“What are you….”

“Come on, aren’t you at least a little bit adventurous? It’ll be hooooooot, don’t you wanna?”

“I guess, but….”

“Then get it over with already!”

“Wait, don’t-“

Light rushed back in, Emily already feeling herself dwarfed by the now gargantuan hand, now barely the height of an eraserhead. She could make out the room from an extreme angle, instinctively clutching to the surrounding handscape to stop from falling hundreds of feet to the now impossibly huge world below. Holly was holding her up now, her visage now that of a demigod as she effortlessly moved her higher and higher as though she were lighter than a feather. But it was what was below Holly that worried the doll. With her other hand, Holly was stretching Lucas’s loose fitting sweatpants wide open, underwear in tow, giving the young man a nightmarish wedgie. Emily felt Holly moving her closer and closer to that gap. Emily wanted to scream, cry out, anything, but Emily-chan was too strong. All she could think of was, increasingly, only wanting to dive in headfirst, do whatever her tiny speck of a body could to please her new master, a perverse lust overriding her personality, her very will.

“Don’t worry! The spell’s set to grow her back by the time you get home, for more… intimate hours. Just enjoy the trip, okay?”

Emily looked up one last time to Holly’s wide grinning face, then down to her fate. She closed her eyes, and felt herself falling, falling, falling into the young man’s pants, until the entire world went dark with a snap.

Holly smiled. Another satisfied customer. She patted Lucas on the back, clearly shaken by the entire encounter.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Lucas was tripping over his words. “I- I guess? It wasn’t awful…. I guess… um…. I can kind of feel her down there. She’s, um, she’s moving around a lot.”

“Feels nice, doesn’t it? To have somebody all to yourself, your own little secret?”

Lucas didn’t know how to answer that.

“Well, you’ll figure it out in your own time. I have to go now, you have fun, you heard me?”

He was four steps and a door slam ahead of her. Today was a success. She managed to break in a new Emily in record time, help out someone new to the friendcircle find their inner dom, she even had time tonight to watch an extra episode of Hunter x Hunter before bed. And she knew exactly who she’d want to spend that time with. On cue, another wave of pleasure rocked over her. Somewhere, deep inside her cunt, a tiny Emily-chan was already hard at work rewarding Holly for all her hard work. And somewhere else, just inside her asshole, another Emily-chan, worshiping her butt. And, just for fun, between her breasts, another Emily-chan, paralyzed but most certainly happy to be spending so much quality time with the goddess she called home. Not to mention the tiny Emilies in her hair, the ones crawling over her skin, the almost infinitesimal ones nested deep inside her stomach, feeding off her leftover dinner, plus plenty of others she had most certainly forgotten about. Ah, to be a queen was such unbelievable fun, Holly wasn’t sure why she hadn’t tried this with any of the other models before. Oh well, experiments for another day. 

She wasn’t in any hurry.