- Text Size +

“Alright actually cut it out. It was cute to see you trying so hard at first, and not gonna lie getting tied down like this was… is pretty hot, but at this point it’s just fucking annoying.”

“Wretched creature, will your evils never cease?”

This is Yuki’s day right now. Take a trip to the beach with some friends on holiday. It’s a nice time, great to catch up on old times, a good bit of fun. Get somewhat wasted. Possibly related, get sad and bored, ditch said friends. Stumble off the beaten path in the woods, forget to mark your way back. Stumble upon field, drunk as shit. Pass out in said field. Wake up the next day tied up, naked but for undergarments, with a mouse-sized bitch clad in some of the cheesiest fantasy armor ever prancing over abdomen. Yuki wasn’t having it. 

It was a pretty big shock to have something this small walking and talking like a human, but it wasn’t like Yuki had accepted any of today as though it were really happening. The little thing had blue hair, for heaven’s sake. Either she was dreaming or she’d stumbled into the tiniest anime convention in human history. So sure, there were tiny sub-doll sized people in a weird shitty medieval land. 

Alright. Yuki just had to roll with the punches and this uncomfortably-realistic ironic nightmare would end eventually, probably hopefully. Remarking on which, she hadn’t yet managed to get the mouse-sized Lord of the Rings-looking ass’s name. It was some nonsense fantasy name like Fira or Reia or whatever the dick. 

“I’ll have your sort vanquished if my name isn’t Freya Tula!”

Oh, her name was Freya. Unrelated, there was a serious itch on Freya’s stomach that she couldn’t quite reach with the whole being tied down thing. The tiny feet on her tickled her just enough to cause an involuntary flex. She noticed the tiny heroine stumble a bit. It was somewhat adorable. 

“Okay, that was pretty funny, not gonna lie. Now untie me.”

“Never!”

Yuki chuckled. “… or I could untie myself and deal with you later. No promises that you’re gonna like that option though.”

“Do your worst, inhuman.”

“Inhuman? Well I-“

Yuki pulled tightly against the wires. She began to rise, feeling the elastic of the wires around her arms stretch. She rose into the sky, casting the currently cowering young adventurer into her shadow. Further and further she pulled, until suddenly the wires pushed back. An unearthly force seemed to drag Yuki back into the earth, where she fell back with a loud thud that left Freya dangling precariously in the air. She crashed back onto Yuki’s stomach, then off out of Yuki’s very limited view. She could feel, however, a pair of tiny hands latching onto the fabric of her panties. An almost-but-not-quite imperceptible weight dragged herself back onto the oversized bounce house of flesh and bone that was a very frustrated Yuki.

“What the fuck was that!”

The knight clutched her ears.

“Profanity, ma’am!” 

“So I’m a ma’am now, not an abomination?”

“I never said that.”

“Thanks for the clarification. What the -ugh- what in the world just happened?”

“My magic, of course!”

Yuki let out a deep belly groan that shook the knight’s footing. 

“Well, it wasn’t my magic. My good friend Herretha, she’s a white mage, she made enchantments over the bindings. Even the great god 
Thedall couldn’t break something of this craftsmanship!”

The dream wasn’t ending. It had been at least an hour now, Yuki felt like the dream could hurry up with the ending part, the joke was running its course. She knew that any second now, she’d wake up somewhere in the woods, probably vomit in her hair, and she’d stumble out to head back to town. Hell, people were probably already looking for her as is, she couldn’t just say here, trapped in some terrible Alice in Narnia bullshit fairytale. 

“… boy, the luck I had! All this hysteria over a dragon, and here you are, alone and unprotected out in the fields, sleeping like a baby!” continued the heroine. “And for nearly a month at that! Dragons are so-“

“Sleeping for HOW LONG?” 

Freya was back to cowering, double time now. “I- I didn’t mean it like that! I mean you’re a very beautiful dragon!”

“FOR HOW LONG WAS I OUT.”

“Well, reports said for a month but that was when youwerediscoveredsoitreallycouldhavebeenlongerokay”

“…”

“Are you alright? Is everything…”

Freya’s tiny pint-sized voice faded into the background. This was a mistake. This had to have been some sort of a mistake. It’s a mixup, a prank. She couldn’t have been out for that long, that was impossible. Was she in a coma? Some sort of surreal trip? She was just a little-very drunk, it couldn’t have been. Was she dead? Was this some sorry excuse for an afterlife? Was being taunted by a tiny knightly thot god’s idea of punishment? Yuki turned her head to the side. She could just make out tiny trees in the distance, maybe shin height at best. The grass itself was more like a mossy texture on the ground. No, no no no.

“…I really can’t be worrying myself over her…”

The knight was aimlessly wandering on and off her underwear. She wasn’t sure if she was feeling arousal, fear, or unmitigated, boundless anger.

“… the town elders would be most displeased with me…”

Anger it was.

“… and besides, she’s just a dragon.”

And with that, Yuki fucking lost whatever reserves of patience remained in her bones. With a fury to shatter Ares, she rose from the ground, sending Freya tumbling off to the ground. She felt the power of the binds come once again come to pull her back down, but she was beyond being turned down by fucking magic tricks. With a single movement, she pulled out from the ground, some impossible force in the core of her being firing back up. All at once the bindings snapped like cheap rubber silly bandz, falling useless to the ground. By this point the 2-inch tall heroine was running out into the fields, but Yuki wasn’t ready to end today on a mere draw. Dark red energies cackling from every muscle, every fiber in her multi-thousand-ton frame. Every step she took pressed deeply into the earth as though it was clay beneath her feet, and in a very practical sense it, and everything else in this shitty nightmare, was. 
Freya moved quickly, and if they were on the same scale Yuki probably would have been blown away by her athleticism, but Freya was small, and Yuki was big. She could outrun damn near any car on her own Earth, nevermind any living creature here. Her movements dominated the hilly landscape, herself the biggest “hill” around. By the time she got close enough, a single step was powerful enough to send Freya tumbling to the ground, helpless and crying like a child. On a regular day Yuki might have taken pity then and there, but today was so far beyond a regular day that regular day had disappeared beyond the curve of the horizon. So she instead let out on all fours like a fucking cat getting ready to pounce on prey. This impact, too, left Freya temporarily airborne. She bounced back a few feet from Yuki’s vision-dominating face. 

Yuki was loving this. For the first time since waking up, she was well and truly enjoying herself. Maybe it was the feeling of being able to stretch her own limbs once more, but she felt it was more than that. It could have just been her relative nudity right just then, but something about this scenario felt almost sexy. Seeing how frail Freya was, how helpless she was in the light of her own, overwhelming presence…. She could do anything she wanted right now. Crush her, rip her in to, hurl her way out into the distant mountains- any movement she took would be guaranteed to work, and with almost unfathomable power at that. It was freeing, intoxicating, more than that, it was absolutely arousing. She wanted to see this bitch crawling on the ground, begging for mercy. If murderlust were a thing and not just a made up word she had just invented in her mind right then, she would be oozing it in spades. 

Freya, though well meaning, was not exactly a “people person”. She got names and faces confused, hurt people’s feelings unintentionally, and generally wasn’t good at readying people’s feelings. But even she could tell that the only feeling emanating from Yuki’s house of a face. Rage. Well, rage, and a little bit of uncontrolled desire.  

“I. AM. NOT. A.”

Yuki’s head shot upwards, as if directing the next word at the heavens themselves.

“DRAGON!”

She screamed it into the mountains, into the hills, into the villages near and far. And most of all, into Freya, who would lose a tiny bit of her innocence that day. Finally, huffing and puffing like some wolf of fable lore, Yuki looked back down at Freya. The giantess’s entire body heaved with the weight of a long day’s anger compressed into a single afternoon. 
Freya struggled to compose her next sentence.

“B-bb-but… b-b-b-but…” 

Freya pointed up towards the corners of Yuki’s maneating mouth. Yuki put her hand up to one end, feeling quite a bit of heat, then pulled it back to inspect.

Fire. She was breathing fire. 

“…oh.” 

Freya wiped a way a long-evaporated tear on her cheek. “Well, well the elders said that dragons were really big, but they were also scaly, and red, but sometimes blue or white or green or really all sorts of colors.”

“Like big lizards, I’m aware of the concept,” said Yuki, still in a bit of shock at her tantrum. 

“Yeah, like that. But the people of the nearby town said that they saw a giant girl sleeping in the fields, and I had been looking for a dragon, so I only assumed… but if what you’re saying is true…”

“I don’t think I’m the dragon that you’re looking for. But I am a dragon…. I guess. That’s still kind of weird to say.”

Yuki looked away, trying to blend into the background in a world where she constituted a significant portion of it. This was somewhat 
embarrassing for the both of them. Freya seemed similarly upset.

“Which means that… I’ve failed in my quest. I haven’t captured the dragon, and I didn’t even manage to capture you.”
There was a large pause.

“Then I’ll help you.”

“What?”

“If I’m… a dragon, then dragons have some sort of magical powers in this world, right?”

“Well, that is how you broke from the bindings, I think.”

“And your dragons, they’re the talking sort, right?”

“They are clever and dastardly folk.”

“So if we go together and find this dragon, maybe that dragon might know something about whatever’s happened to me, right?”

“I- maybe.”

Yuki rose to her full height, brushing off some dust from her bare skin. 

“Well then we’ll go together to find the dragon and kick his or her or their or its rightful fucking ass. Shake on it!”

Freya lifted her hand to the air, ignoring the hundred foot gap between her hand and Yuki’s. Noticing this, Yuki bent back down. She felt the strangest bit of joy feeling Freya’s tiny hands grasp around her pointer finger in an overly enthusiastic shake. 

“Deal!” said the tiny heroine. 

“Well, almost deal. First thing’s first…”

Yuki looked around the wide open expanses of plains. She looked down at her almost-completely unclothed body.

“We find me some actual fucking clothes.”

Chapter End Notes:

While this story is itself a self-contained oneshot, does the setting and premise itself sound interesting enough to continue? Feel free to hit me up in the reviews if you like the idea of these two dorks continuing on a more structured adventure.