- Text Size +

Hi everyone, thanks for the positive feedback! Enjoy!


You may notice this story is a little light on descriptive details. That's because I want you to do the visualizing of how you think things are happening, and in other stories I'll get more detailed. It's supposed to give the general feeling of a fast-paced game show with little commercial breaks and I hope you all are getting that vibe.

Commercial Break #2

Slow pulsing music plays, and the TV suddenly shows a well-dressed woman in a small modern styled kitchen. She picks up a bottle of wine and two glasses, and the camera follows her as she walks into the next room. That room is romantically lit with candles atop the furniture, and she walks forward to place the glasses on the table.

"Not all gifts are made equal," says a sensual female voice.

In a chair on the far side, a man with a fashionable five o'clock shadow leans forward and placed a small blue jewelry box on the table. He looks up at the woman and smiles, and at the edge of the camera view you can see her hands leap up to her face. We can't see her surprised look, but it's there.

"This year, give her something that will last a lifetime," the voice says again.

The woman leans forward to kiss her man on the cheek and picks up the box with a well manicured hand. She lifts it open, revealing a small pair of intricate little cages made of white gold. On the top of them is a small diamond, and within each of them a tiny person is struggling at the bars. The two tiny women looked up at the woman horrified, and redoubled their efforts. All they managed to do was shake their forever prisons slightly.

"Our secret, patented tiny treatment ensures that they always move, for the one that moves you," says the announcing voice. "And all our t-line of jewelry has a fifty year guarantee."

As the announcer spoke, the woman excitedly picked up the earrings, and the camera zooms in close to her ear. When her hand pulls away, the new earring is placed and we can see that there are no hinges or doors on the glimmering cage. The tiny is still struggling for all her worth. The thin bars give us a clear view of her nude body, but still they are far stronger than she could hope to bend.

"I love it!" the woman exclaims. She grabs the man's hand and he stands with her.

Together they walk to the far side of the dining room where they have a small couch. 

When they are close, the woman turns quickly and looks directly at the camera. She sticks out her tongue, revealing a small silver tongue ring. The camera quickly closes in on it, revealing another tiny woman trapped within. The tiny is shaking her head, pushing against the bars desperately, knowing what was going to happen next. The full-sized woman winks at the camera, and pushes her man backward onto the couch.

As she begins to kneel in front of him, the camera fades to black and the word "Kapur Jewelers" appears, writtin gold.

The screen flashes to a scene of a father driving a car with his two teenage daughters in the back. He's speaking to them about the importance of saving money, but they're only paying attention to their phones. Without them even noticing, he pulls a small device out of his pocket and points it at the backseat.

With a press of a button, both girls instantly shrink down to four inches tall. The dad laughs, and after a moment both girls manage to free themselves from their clothes. 

"Dad!" they yell in tandem. 

He flips the switch again, and suddenly both girls are full size once more. Without their clothes, of course. Shrinking technology was still a bit of a mystery, but it was convenient to not accidentally merge oneself with a t-shirt because of bad timing.

They both realized they were nude and quickly covered themselves.

"Are you going to listen now?" Dad asks. Both girls nod in an exaggerated fashion.  "Good. So as I was saying..."

The dad's voice goes back to talking about saving money in a monotone fashion, and both girls visibly roll their eyes. His voice fades to the background as a smooth male voice takes over.

"For a minute or a lifetime, ShrinkCorp has you covered!" he announced. "Our new mRay comes with a variety of financing options, and a thousand possibilities!"

The dad stops his monologue.  "Thanks, ShrinkCorp!" he says loudly. As the car stops at a stop sign, we get a brief glance at the front passenger seat. In it is a shoebox full of dozens of shrunken people, most less than half an inch tall.

The car advances past it, but the camera follows it briefly from behind. Through the rear window we see the dad reach toward the passenger seat, and then use that same hand to pop something into his mouth.

"Change someone's life. ShrinkCorp!" the announcer voice says again, excitedly.

And once again the scene changes, this time announcing the return of everyone's favorite show, The Littlest Winner!