- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for your patience, as I'm a little slow in putting out new chapters. This one is the last chapter on 'The Littlest Winner,' but will lead into a different story set in the same universe.

"Welcome back to our final round!" the smooth announcer voice said as a view of the cheering crowd came into sight. The camera did a quick 'fly-over' of the crowd before moving to the two remaining contestants. "We have one more challenge for our contestants today, and new prizes on our prize wheel for our lucky winner!"

In front of the crowd, on the well lit stage, the two contestants stood full-size next to a single large podium. They faced each other, a red button on the podium in front of them both, and Evanna stood between them as a moderator.

"Contestants," she said to the two nude women in front of her, "Today our newest challenge requires you to think fast!"

Across from Evanna, who had her back to the audience, lights suddenly illuminated a tall, wide stairwell. On fifteen of these stairs stood a small raised platform, on which a suitcase stood. Next to each platform a beautiful young woman, one of the many models employed by the show. This episode was a bit of an outlier; not many models had been involved, and these were all wearing fairly modest bikinis. In most other episodes the models got to hunt tinies and generally be more involved in the games.

Most of the time the models got to bring home a new toy, safely tucked away in whatever orifice the game had designated for the loser.

With huge smiles, the models all gave a big wave, and ran a hand across their suitcase.

"In two of these suitcases there is a picture of each of you!" Evanna announced excitedly. The two contestants leaned toward her as though they couldn't hear. It was hard over the roar of the crowd, fifty people can make a lot of noise, but they didn't want to miss any details. "I'm going to ask you some easy questions. Now, if you know the answer, hit the buzzer before you opponent. If you get the right answer, you get to pick a suitcase! If you get the wrong answer, you lose your chance to answer the next question.

"If you find your opponents picture first, you win! If you find your own picture, I win!"

With that last statement, she gave the camera a big wink. It was well known, and played up for laughs, that Evanna had an insatiable appetite for tinies. The viewers had no way of knowing, but she had four of them on her person at all times. Today they were stuffed into her heels-she always stayed professional until it was her turn for fun on the show. 

The questions she asked the contestants really were quite simple. What are soda cans made out of? Who was the previous President? Each contestant got three right, and very quickly the number of suitcases was down to nine. 

Then Katya, the skinny brunette who worked as a gardener, made a mistake. She buzzed in, but said 'red' instead of 'yellow.' Her opponent got that question right immediately, and the next when Katya had no opportunity to answer. 

This time when the model opened the suitcase, it wasn't empty. It was a picture of Katya.

"No!" she shouted. She took a step back from the podium just as the upstairs director deactivated her excessive confidence medication. Katya turned and tried to run, but the show had seen that before. Before the took two steps she was shrunk to two inches tall. The audience, Evanna and the last competitor included, all laughed at her antics.

"Congratulations Anna!" Evanna announced excitedly. A device from overhead released a cloud of confetti down on Anna as she jumped up and down, ecstatic that she'd won. Her c-cup breasts and blonde pigtails bounced all over. Evanna gave her a quick hug. While this was going on, little Katya was running as fast as she could away from those two. At two inches tall, that wasn't very fast.

"Before, we spin the prize wheel, you know what to do!" Evanna said to Anna, who nodded jubilantly. 

Without further ado, and with the crowd roaring, Anna quickly stepped to where Katya had managed to run to.

"Hey little one!" she said. 

Katya was out of breath from running, but she knew it had done her no good. When she heard Anna's voice, her heart fell. She turned around and looked up at the blonde.  

Anna wasted no time; her turn at the prize wheel was waiting. She took a little stutter step, and kicked Katya just like she was kicking a soccer ball. Katya screamed as the foot contacted her, sending her spiralling to the crowd. Part of her realized as she sailed through the air that the show hadn't just shrank her; they'd made her super-tough. She loved her own tinies that way, but knew her future would be a nightmare.

After a second in the air, a hand closed around her body and her flight stopped.

"I got her! I got her!" Katya heard a young man yelling. The crowd cheered more, and she had a brief sensation of movement before light flooded her eyes. She got a brief close up of the young man's smiling face, had enough time to think 'At least he's decent looking,' and suddenly the hand released her. Before she had time to do more than yelp, she felt herself land on something hard and warm. Then she looked up, saw his smiling face, and he released the waistband of his pants, sealing her in.

Back on stage, Evanna and Anna had already forgotten about poor Katya, who would spend most of her nights (at least the next ten years' worth, which was all the longer tinies could be made super-tough) being rubbed alongside her new owner's massive penis. When he started experimenting with anal, she would be his go-to practice toy.

The two lovely women (Anna had been given a bright green bathrobe as a commemerative gift) had walked across the stage and now were standing by a large wheel. It was taller than each of them by several feet, and along the outside were small pegs meant to be pulled on. The inside of the wheel was covered in long triangles that aimed toward the center; they all bore the symbol for 'The Littlest Winner,' and everyone knew that on the back of those triangles were the random prizes that Anna may win.

"Okay Anna," Evanna said, waving down the cheering crowd with her hands, "This episode we had all new challenges, so now we have added a few new prizes as well!"

Anna and the crowd cheered for a moment before Evanna went on.

"In addition to our grand prize of fifty thousand dollars, and all the other cash prizes, we are excited to introduce the Littlest Lottery!" Over the crowd, she continued: "On a few of these cards is a number, and if you draw that card, you get to take home that many audience members!"

The producers watched the crowd closely at this announcement. The viewers at home loved this new development, but the audience's reaction would also be a test of their newly developed aerosol mood enhancing drug. The crowd had been steadily receiving it during the entire show, and even now at the announcement that some of them might be shrunk to be handed out as prizes none of them looked the least bit concerned.  Good.

Anna reached up to one of the pegs on the wheel and gave it a hard yank. The wheel spun, and all around the studio lights flashed and buzzers sounded. When the wheel finally stopped, Evanna pulled out the card that it stopped at.

"Are you ready?" she asked Anna and the crowd. 

Their cheering was her consent, so she quickly turned the card around.

"Ten! Congratulations Anna, you just won ten super-tough Tinies!"

Before the crowd even realized what was happening, ten of them were randomly shrunken down. Orderlies ran into the crowd and picked the new tinies out of their piles of clothing. Even though they'd been just as likely to be shrunken as those who had been, none of them even seemed scared. The new drug was working very well.
After the orderlies placed the tinies in a small decorative bag for her, Anna got one last hug from Evanna and then 

***********************

Tina hit the 'off' button on her remote, shutting down the TV and drawing a 'Hey!' out of her boyfriend who sat beside her on the couch. 

"Oh relax you big baby," she said rolling her eyes. "You never asked me what your birthday gift was."

"To be honest, I forgot it even was my birthday I worked so long," he replied. At twenty-eight he was in good shape, Tina saw as he stood up. Wearing only shorts, he didn't have a six pack, but he was in very good shape and took good care of himself. All the same things could be said about Tina; the two worked out together and, usually, maintained a good diet together.

"Well," she said coyly, picking up a box he had somehow not noticed next to the coffee table. She pulled the lid off, but didn't let him see what was inside. "Close your eyes," she told Jeff.

He did as he was told, and a moment later her lips pressed against his. Her tongue entered his mouth and for a moment they made out until he felt something be pushed into his mouth. Something that was wiggling, tasted amazing, and was screaming.

His eyes flew open and Tina pulled back. She felt his pants where he was already hard. The screaming tiny in his mouth got a few more seconds of struggling in before he swallowed hard. Moments later he felt the pleasant vibrations in his stomach.

"I love you," he said to Tina.

 

In his stomach the tiny tried in vain to scale her way back up. It would be a long couple of days for her: she was a special gastronaut. Stomach acid wouldn't bother her, and her natural drive to survive wouldn't let her stop struggling.

"I love you too," Tina said back to him, kneeling. She showed him a half-incher she'd pulled from the box. Feeling his hardness outside of his shorts, she said, "Now I hear these can go some really naughty places."

Hearing her words, the tiny girl struggled even harder. When she'd gone to school that morning, the last thing she'd thought would happen would be that she would be shrunken this way. Unluckily for her, Tina had an exciting night planned, with her in the middle of most of it.

FIN