- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I decided to play around with perspective. The story is told in 2nd person pov, but from the wife’s perspective. So basically, she’s narrating the story in real time.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to play around with perspective. The story is told in 2nd person pov, but from the wife’s perspective. So basically, she’s narrating the story in real time. 

Things are heating up really fast. We’re making out, and we’ve found our way to our bedroom. You push me up against the wall and I moan. You break away from my lips to look at me. I’m smiling down at you with that mischievous grin you love so much. 


“Oh baby,” you say. I just giggle and moan as you kiss my cleavage. I break away from you, and put a finger to your lips. I proceed to close your eyes with my fingers and cover your face with kisses, running my fingers through your hair. You can’t help but smile while getting this treatment. I stop and you open your eyes. My hands are still stroking your head and your face as I look at you, and my heart races as I look into your shining, hazel eyes. 


“Oh god,” I say, “your eyes are so gorgeous.” And before you can respond I kiss you again. After a minute or so, I break away from you again.

 

“Put me on the bed,” I whisper, and while I do I’m grabbing your dick, squeezing in short pulses. You do so, and I scoot back as you follow on all fours. Before you can get far I raise my booted foot and press it to your cheek.

 

“Ah ah aaahh...” I tease, “take off my boots first!” You take my boots off, rubbing your hands all over my fishnet-covered legs. You rub my feet for a few seconds, which I enjoy, and then I slip off my shorts. I flip over on my hands and knees and lean back, pushing my panty-clad ass into your face.

 

“Kiss my ass!” I command, and you oblige happily. You feel something rubbing your dick, making your breath short again, and you look down to see my stocking feet. I laugh as you look up at me and then back down at them, and I wiggle my toes teasingly.

 

“Now kiss my feet.” I say. You bend down and kiss them, a little more than I was expecting. As you raise your head again I flip back over. I’m sitting down now. I giggle as I move my feet up and under your shirt.

 

“Take this off,” I say, and you instantly do. I continue to rub my feet all over your chest, abs, and even your face, smiling at how frustrated you look. “You like this baby?” I ask, and you look a little nervous.

 

“Well uh... I... uh.... only if you do!” you stammer. The look on your adorable face is obvious, and my smile fades a little.

 

“Awww baby,” I coo. “It’s ok if you like playing with my feet.” You grab one foot as I bring it close to your face and kiss the sole. I love it, and so do you, but you softly push it away and look down, ashamed.

 

“I’m sorry,” you say, but I just look up at you adoringly.

 

“Awww, baby it’s ok if you like feet.” I say assuringly. “Do you like mine?” I ask, drawing them closer to myself. You do like my feet. Not feet in general, but mine. Your baby’s, your best friend and only lover’s beautiful goddess feet.

 

“I don’t just like feet in general,” You say. “But I love yours.” You bend down to kiss them where they lay in front of me. “They’re like a princess’s: soft, smooth, feminine...” You say, and you look up to see me grinning from ear to ear. I reach out my hand and pet the side of your face.

 

“That’s so sweet, my amazing little man,” I say. I slip my right foot forward and straight down your pants. You gasp and your breathing becomes short as I rub my toes all over your penis. I slip my other foot in and I grip your jaw a little in my hand, still cradling your face.

 

“Pants and underwear,” I say, practically sighing the words right into your face. “Take them off.” I command, and you do, with my feet still rubbing your crotch. You rub my soles and tickle them as your fingers slide under the waistband of your compression shorts as you pull them off. I laugh and press my feet together on your penis and balls, making you gasp while trying and failing to keep your cool. Then I get a look on my face like I’m plotting something, and I grin mischievously again.

 

“Get up. Off the bed.” I order, moving my feet away and laying on my side on the edge of the bed. You moan in frustration, so ready to burst.

 

“But why baby?” you plead. I just look over my shoulder at you and point to the floor in front of me.

 

“Because I wanna get a look at ya.” I say. You sigh and do as I command, climbing off and standing in front of me. I bite my lip while eyeing you up and down.

 

“You like what you see baby?” You ask, and I nod.

 

“Oh yeah baby,” I say, “but do you know what would make it even better?” I ask.

 

“What?” you ask. I put a finger to my chin and glance up.

 

“Oh I don’t know...” I muse. “Maybe if you were... three inches tall.” I say, and snap my fingers. Before you can give any sort of confused response, you feel funny, and the whole room begins to grow at an alarming rate, you’re shrinking! 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Now the REAL fun begins...