- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Kristi finishes up her show. Exclusively vore.

My trip down to Kristi's belly was short and painful, an overwhelming assault on all of my senses. Everything seemed to happen all at once, and it was over before I could even scream. It was probably only in memory that my brain organized everything into discrete events.

The muscles of her throat squeezed hard around my tiny body, forcing me down, down, down. I could hear her heartbeat pulsing through the fleshy walls, a deep, rapid thumping. I came to an abrupt, jarring stop, pressed in on all sides by flesh, and then her muscles squeezed again and sent me the rest of the way down. After a few seconds, I found myself in the dark, squirming pit of her stomach. Acid splashed at me from the twitching walls, but it didn't do more than make my skin tingle.

That was a depressing realization by itself. I could sit in the giantess' stomach forever without consequence. I thought, I feared, that being sent into Kristi's inside would be the end of me, that I would dissolve into her stomach acids and become food for her massive body. But, despite the deep-bodied panic that sent my limbs thrashing as she toyed with me, the thought that I would die was a kind of release. This nightmare of being her slave, waiting for her to get bored or horny enough to masturbate with me, would finally be over. Dying was a second favorite to the slim chance of escape offered by survival, but it was close.

But, as acid coated my skin with every movement of the massive woman's body, I realized that my situation was much more hopeless than mere death. I was truly immortal; I'd be stuck here until... What? Could I even pass into her intestines at this size? I didn't know enough about biology to say, but I knew that whatever came next could not be pleasant.

It seemed like she made money from making me miserable. For some reason, people were willing to pay to watch her sexual torture, and they paid a premium to tell her how best to abuse my tiny body. How on earth could she get away with what she was doing with that many people watching? This was rape. Shit, it was worse than rape, but there were people out there who paid to watch it happen.

Without warning, Kristi shifted. Gravity was suddenly in another direction, and I tumbled into my back, a slowly-growing puddle of acidic fluid sloshing after me. A bit of it splashed in my mouth, but, besides the sour taste making me gag a bit, it didn't do anything to me, an impolite reminder of my unwelcome immortality.

I struggled to my feet, trying to figure out what she had done. The way the walls of her stomach writhed and squirmed all around me made it difficult to keep my footing. But, placing a hand on the densely-textured, pulsing walls, I steadied myself and tried to gain my bearings. Her esophagos, the tight hole I had passed through to get here, was on one side of me, and the funnel that led down to her intestines was on the other side. So she was lying on her back.

Then, through the infinite flesh, I heard a pleasured moan. That was the piece that made sense of the puzzle. Lying on her back, her heartbeat so rapid that I could barely tell the beats apart, and now this. She was masturbating, and I was going to experience it from inside her stomach. 

After my time with Renee, I knew the rhythms of a woman pleasuring herself. I could picture it clearly in my mind, Kristi lying on the bed, her legs spread wide for the camera, attacking her clitoris with a will. There were probably hundreds of perverts out there too, masturbating along with her, thinking about me trapped inside her stomach.

The thought made me furious, and I kicked angrily at the walls around me. As if in response, Kristi's hips bucked, another gasp of ecstasy accompanying the motion, and her stomach rocked violently around me. I fell straight on my ass, and the motion of her body threw me up into the air, landing me facedown onto the wall of her stomach. 

Her body kept moving after that, making it impossible for me to get back onto my feet. Every time I tried, an unexpected surge would toss me right back to the ground, or whatever passed as the ground in this place. After the first five or six minutes, I stopped trying, and just rode it out, spread-eagled against the blazing-hot surface of her stomach. Acid splashed up from all directions, coating every inch of my skin, filling my nose and mouth, but it didn't even leave a mark.

I could hear her, even from here. Her moans came quicker, grew more desperate. The motion of her body was more rapid, and reached a pace where it never really ceased. I was tossed relentlessly up and down, slamming painfully against the walls of Kristi's stomach with every surge of her hips. Acid completely soaked my body at this point, a thick, slimy layer that I was completely unable to clear from my skin.

Finally, she came. I felt it in a sudden, violent shudder of her body, and heard it in her muffled, choking gasp. Waiting for the whole ordeal to end, I rode out the desperate seizing of her body while stuck to the wall of her stomach.

She finally calmed down, and I heard her relieved, exhausted breathing. Then, without warning, her entire body shifted, and I fell forward. I wound up upside-down, struggling to right myself as the walls of her stomach pulsed and seized around me. 

As I fought to regain my bearings, I heard the muffled sound of her voice, but the details of consonants and vowels were impossible to hear from here. She was definitely speaking, and I could only imagine that it was to her Internet audience.

Then she moved yet again. The rapid motion dunked me headfirst into the fleshy funnel that led to her intestines, and I had to kick and squirm to free myself. The moment I managed to climb to my feet, though, her entire stomach seized up. The fleshy walls squeezed hard, shoving me headfirst back into her throat. 

Another violent contraction followed, and I was propelled through the tight, fleshy tunnel of her throat, out her mouth, and into the bright, cold air of the outside world. It was so terrifyingly fast; the massive motion, the relentless pressure of her muscles, the flood of light; adrenaline surged in my veins, and I was on my feet almost the moment I hit the ground, ready to run.

That fight-or-flight energy whithered away instantly when I saw Kristi staring down at me. Her face flushed with pleasure, her forehead beaded with sweat, she leaned over me, breathing heavy. There was a smile on her face, and I didn't like the look of it at all. I realized, belatedly, that I was in her sink, and there was nowhere I could have escaped to even if I tried. I stood in a thin pool of vomit, coated head to toe in stomach acid, surrounded on all sides by steep, white, porcelain walls. 

"Hey there, little guy," Kristi said, her face splitting into a smile. "Oh, look at you, you're so tiny!" she exclaimed. She made a gesture with her thumb and forefinger to show me exactly how tiny I was, and I responded by flicking her off. She frowned. "Now, that's not nice."

Her left hand came out of nowhere and bowled me over. My head hit the porcelain of the sink with a solid thunk, and, dazed from the impact, I didn't realize what she was doing to me until I was hanging upside-down in midair. She held me by the ankle, staring at me with the same expression of a bored student watching fruit flies breeding. My eyes met hers, but there was no indication in her face that she even saw my eye contact.

Finally, she spoke. "So you're my little toy. I don't really care if you want to be or not, just stay pretty for the stream."

With a sudden flick of the wrist, she tossed me into the air. I flew what felt like miles, then, in a moment of weightlessness, I started to fall. It all happened faster than it could be explained, and I struck the palm of her hand with an impact that drove the wind from my lungs. In that moment, her fist closed around me, enveloping me in darkness.

"I can do whatever I want with you," she said, her voice seeming to come from everywhere. "There's no escape. Fight it, enjoy it, I don't give a shit, but they like it more when you struggle."

Light came flooding in as she opened her fist. Her face was right there, filling my field of view. Her eyes were almost close enough to touch, and there was a look of cruelty in them that made my skin crawl. "I own you," she said. "You might not really know what that means yet, but you will soon."