- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which you are an unwilling prop in a corny Pornhub video. Foot play, vaginal insertion, giantess masturbation, and ass entrapment.

I had no idea how much time passed trapped in Kristi's pussy. It could have been hours, or even days. Her heartbeat was a persistent, almost soothing rhythm, but, even if I tried, it was no way to count time. I didn't need to eat, or drink, or even sleep; the oppressive heat and pressure of the giantess' vagina was my only reality. After enough time, that world of flesh and fluid seemed almost normal to me. She said that she 'had to give me back to Renee tomorrow,' but, from my perspective, it could very well have been weeks. When she pulled me out of her body, the sudden shock of light and cold air was too painful to ignore.

I had a brief view of the camera, of Kristi and Renee standing next to each other, both naked as the day they were born, before my stomach dropped and I was falling to the floor.

I hit the ground hard, the impact driving the air from my lungs. Gasping for air, I stared up at the giantess' intimidating figures. The massive pillars of their thighs drew up towards eternity, leading to naked hips and the women's impossibly slender bodies. Standing beside Renee's, with her dark brown skin and jet black hair, Kristi's fair complexion seemed almost ghostly by comparison.  With a brief pause, they both eyed the camera, making sure that it was running, then leaned down to start their theater.

"Oh my God!" Renee exclaimed, "What is this?"

"Is that a little man?" Kristi asked.

"I think it is," answered Renee.

"Is he trying to spy on us?"

"What a little creep!" Renee exclaimed. She made no effort to cover herself.

Kristi crouched down, her hips driving downwards with terrifying speed, and the thick, fishy smell that emanated from her bare crotch followed shortly after with a wave of warm air. "Did you think we'd find you, little guy?" She reached forwards, knocking me back onto my ass with her forefinger. "Huh? Did you? Did you think we'd find out?"

"He probably thought he was so smart," said Renee.

"Well, what are you gonna do now, little guy? Huh?" Renee's foot came out of nowhere, driving me mercilessly into the hardwood floor. Through the massive weight of the giantess' body, I could still hear Kristi's muffled words. "You can't run, you can't hide, so now what?"

Renee lifted her foot, and, as I gasped for air, I saw the two giantess' staring down at me with pure malice. Kristi had lifted herself from her crouch and was now standing over me with her hands on her hips. Was that look part of their script, or was it genuine?

"Ooh, he's tougher than he looks," Kristi giggled.

"Do you like that, little man?"

"I bet he does, little perv."

"Yeah," Renee agreed. She brought her foot over me, holding it for a moment over my head so I could see the pale, wrinkled skin of her sole, tiny debris clinging to the soft flesh. Then she drove her heel down, shoving me back down into the ground. Over the blood pounding in my head from the tremendous pressure, I could hear her yelling at me. "Do you like that, little guy? Do you like my hot, sweaty feet?"

When she lifted her foot, I clung to the bottom for a moment before falling back to the ground.

I scrambled to my feet, knowing that there was no point in running but looking for a way to escape anyway. The knowledge that I was more or less invincible, the fact that I had already survived her stepping on me twice, did little to quell the animal fear of being underfoot between such titanic figures. My instinctive panic probably made good footage for the audience.

"What do you think we should do with him?" Kristi asked.

"Maybe he can just live in my shoe," Renee suggested. "My little foot slave. How does that sound, little guy?"

She brought her foot back again, this time planting her heel and bringing her foot just far enough down that she could tap my head with her big toe. Harmless though it may have been, it was still forceful enough to knock me back onto my ass.

"Mmm, no, I think he'd actually like that," Kristi said. "Maybe just eat him."

"But I want to keep him," Renee pouted.

If I had been in an position, at any size other than where I was right then, the hammy porn-acting dialogue between the two women would have been almost comical.

"Where can you keep him?"

"Oooh," Renee purred, "How about in my vagina?" she giggled and dropped to her knees. The impact shook my entire world as her weight slammed into the ground on either side of me. She lowered her right hand between her legs and spread her pussy open, revealing the bright pink flesh hidden beneath the dark brown lips. "That's what you wanted to see, isn't it? You want to get up close and personal with it?"

Kristi leaned forward, a grin on her face. I couldn't help but notice the way her breasts sagged when she did so. "Ooh, I like the sound of that. Do you think you could make her come, little man?"

Definitely not how normal people talked, but normal people didn't stand around completely naked talking to shrunken people either.

Renee made a show of how horny the thought was getting her. "Mmmm, yeah," she said, biting her lip. With her right hand, she started to run slow circles over her clit. "I bet you'd feel good squirming around in my tight, wet pussy, wouldn't you?"

"It's too good for him," remarked Kristi.

"I don't care," Renee moaned. "I want him now."

She leaned forward, reaching out with the hand that was not currently occupied. It shot forward at such a tremendous, terrifying speed that I instinctively jumped back, but it didn't do anything but make Kristi giggle. "I think he's trying to run away!" she exclaimed.

I was smaller than her fingertips, and Renee grabbed me between her thumb and middle finger, pulling me towards her in a dizzying blur of motion. She held me up to her face, staring at me with eyes that seemed as big as swimming pools, speaking in a voice that I could feel in my bones. "Oh, you don't want to be in my vagina?" she asked. The way her lips and tongue moved as she spoke, those massive muscles flexing and moving, the knowledge that she could just toss me into her mouth and I would be utterly at her mercy, was absolutely terrifying. "You wanted to see it so bad before. This is just the up-close view."

With that ridiculous line, she brought her hand, and me in it, down between her legs, giving me a tour of her upper body that was so quick that all I could process was dark brown flesh. Then she held me to linger just inches away from her vagina. Her other hand rubbed patiently at her clitoris, tugging on the soft flesh and showing brief peeks of the bright pink that hid beneath the dark brown.

"Did you think you would get caught, little guy?" Kristi asked from out of view.

Renee had no response to offer, and they certainly weren't looking for one from me. With a moan, she slid me between the lips of her labia, and my entire world was replaced with soft, pink heat. With a squelching, wet sound of flesh and fluid and more flesh, she guided me, pinned under her middle finger, towards her vagina and pushed me as deep in as she could.

Her finger retreated, and I was left alone in the sweltering confines of her vagina. At this microscopic size, it was less crushing than it would have been, but the claustrophobia of hot, wet flesh pressing in on me from all sides was just as bad. Maybe even worse, with the knowledge that I had what felt like hundreds of feet of the same sexual prison chamber between me and the fresh air of the outside world.

I could hear her talking, occasionally laughing, but it was too muffled to make out what she was saying. The flexing of her diaphragm was accompanied by gentle, and occasionally not-so-gentle twitches in her pelvic muscles, which squeezed my tiny body tightly with the fleshy walls that seemed to stretch forever around me. Those brief contractions were merely a hint at the full, brutal force that her body was capable of.

But I knew how this ended. After a few lines of cheesy dialogue and a couple of shifts in gravity, indicating the giantess was moving about, I could feel her start to masturbate. Even this deep inside her, the ferocity with which she attacked her clitoris was clearly evident in the tug and pull of the pliant flesh that surrounded me. Her heartbeat, pulsing at me from all sides through the hot flesh of her vagina, rose quickly in pace, and, in short order, her pelvic muscles squeezed hard with the first contraction on her rise to orgasm.

Soon, I could feel her hips rocking. I could hear her moans through the flesh that surrounded me. Her pelvic muscles squeezed over and over again, harder and harder every time, and her heartbeat grew to a feverish staccato. I was little more than a mote of dust, completely helpless amidst her body's natural responses, so every twitch of her muscles seemed like a titanic force to me. When her vaginal muscles squeezed, the chaos of the flexing elastic walls and the fluid-filled gaps between them tossed me in unpredictable directions. After only a few minutes, I had no idea where I was or what was happening; I could only guess from the pitch of the giantess' muffled voice how close it was to being over.

Despite what I thought was increasing familiarity with the rhythm of the giantess' sexual labors, Renee's climax came as a surprise. There was little that I could have done to prepare for it, but I was regardless caught completely unprepared. The walls around me squeezed with ferocious intensity that was painful even at my miniscule size, then held there for three, four, five seconds. My heartbeat pounded in my ears as hers pounded from all around me, and her squirming hips carried me for a wild roller-coaster of a ride.

Then she finally came down, a rhythm that I was much more familiar with because both Renee and Kristi experienced it much the same way. I could even visualize what it looked like from the outside, although I knew that that was not something to be proud of. Still squirming, still gasping, her pelvic muscles squeezed around me again and again, but with rapidly decreasing strength and more and more time between each contraction. Finally, she let out a deep, shuddering breath, one that I could feel in the twitching of the walls surrounding me, and it was all over.

A moment of calm. This wasn't a great place for any person to be no matter the circumstance, especially in the fluid-soaked, blazing hot aftermath of her orgasm, but it was somehow a relief to finally be finished with her sexual torture. At least for now. They were recording a video, so who knew what would happen next.

I heard Renee talking, a question, probably, but I couldn't make out what she was asking. I couldn't hear anything of whatever Kristi's answer was, if there was one at all, but Renee spoke again after a few seconds, then gravity suddenly shifted again. At this point, I couldn't even tell which way was up anymore.

Her finger came barreling towards me out of nowhere, from the direction that I thought would have been deeper into her vagina. Fuck, I had really gotten turned around. Her fingertip plunged past me, squeezing me harder into the soft walls, and then began to probe around with surprising dexterity. The elastic flesh of her vagina, which could have held me fast forever, no matter how hard I fought, parted willingly before her giant finger. There was no escape.

Her fingertip pressed me forcefully against the wall of her vagina, then, in one smooth motion, drug me painfully across what felt like miles of flesh and out into the open.

Through the blurring layer of fluid that held me to her fingertip, I could see Kristi holding the camera barely feet away from me, looking up from underneath at the giantess' crotch, and me held on her fingertip right beside it. "Mmm, there you are," Renee moaned.

"Look, he's all wet now," said Kristi.

"Do you like that, little guy?" Renee asked. "Do you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Maybe you should keep him locked up in there like a prisoner," Kristi offered.

"Oooh, I like the sound of that," Renee agreed. "But what about..."

Renee turned around, holding me in more or less in place so that the camera, and I, could get an up-close view of her ass. Kristi laughed out loud; I couldn't see her, I could barely see anything but Renee's ass, but she was definitely close. That laugh of hers was deafening. "Yeah, how about that, little man?" She reached forward from behind me and grabbed Renee's butt, pulling apart one of the cheeks, offering me a brief view of the giantess' dark, puckered anus before letting go.

Renee was totally into it, or at least pretending like she was. She leaned forwards, rocking her hips left to right slightly, showcasing both her ass and her pussy to the camera. She ran her free hand up her thigh slowly and slapped her ass. Though I was far beyond the point where I could consider anything about these women erotic, it was somewhat entertaining to watch it jiggle like that.

"Do you want to live in my ass, little guy?" Renee asked, straightening up and looking back over her shoulder.

"I bet he does," Kristi responded, "Who wouldn't want to live in that juicy booty?"

"Do you like staring at it, you little perv?" asked Renee. "Well, here, let's get you up close and personal."

She leaned forwards again and, with her free hand, and even with the other fingers of the hand that held me, she pulled her ass far apart, showing everything hidden beneath. Her tight asshole, surprisingly clean, and her fluid-soaked pussy that I had been trapped in not minutes before. She brought me closer, and closer, and closer, heat and stench overwhelming me as I was lifted to face an asshole that was larger than my entire body. God, please, don't put me in there.

Renee giggled, and her asshole twitched. The smell was horrific, shit and sweat and everything else that came from below her waist all mixing into a nauseating, sour soup of body odor. "Have fun!" she exclaimed. Then smeared me onto the soft, wrinkled flesh just above her asshole.

Rolled between her finger and the flesh, I was left facing outwards, stuck to the sweaty, stinky skin as her finger pulled away. I had a glimpse of the camera, and Kristi behind it, before Renee let go, and her ass came crashing in around me.

Even at my size, the pressure was crushing, worse than anything I had experienced inside the giantess' vagina. Those massive muscles at the tops of her legs were not abstractions that lent the curves to a shapely ass, they were a real, living force that pressed me into her body with a will. As she swung her hips from side to side, I not only had to endure the chaotic, unpredictable ride, but also the flexing of the muscles on either side of me, pressing me relentlessly into the other one.

"Mmmm, I can feel him squirming in there," Renee moaned. I could hear her as clear as day, despite the seemingly infinite flesh that surrounded me.

"Do you think he can feel you moving around from there?" asked Kristi.

"I hope he can," Renee said. "If I squeeze..." Both of the walls that surrounded me turned immediately to steel and pressed hard on my tiny body. "Oooh, I bet he felt that."

"He's probably so squished in there," Kristi remarked.

"It's probably so tight. This is what you get, little man," Renee yelled at him. "I hope you enjoy your new home!"