- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which you are an unwitting workout partner. Anal insertion, masturbation, and the first part of the story told from the giantess' perspective.

It wasn't long before the giantess finally fished me out, but even those few moments were excruciating. The stench and the heat were overwhelming, and Renee's normal gait was absolutely brutal. Her hips shifted with every step, rocking me back and forth like some kind of perverted carnival ride. Every time her foot hit the gorund, I felt it in a deep, distant thud, and the muscle on one side of me quickly tightened, pushing me mercilessly against the soft flesh against the other side, before it abruptly let up. And then the process started all over again.

I felt like a ping-pong ball, tossed back and forth between the unyielding muscles of Renee's ass. The whole time, I was subjected to the stifling heat and suffocating stench of her most intimate parts. It wasn't erotic, it wasn't enjoyable, it wasn't even tolerable, and it wasn't long before I wanted nothing more than to die.

Fortunately, the massive woman finally pulled me out. She leaned forwards far enough that I finally saw daylight between her buttcheeks, a pale incandescent light that could be anywhere; a bathroom, a bedroom, a porn studio, who knew? Her hand, terrifying in its size, came forwards and sought me out with frightening dexterity. She pinched me painfully between her thumb and forefinger, and lifted me with dizzying speed out into the open world.

Fresh air, finally. My god... Her fingers shrank slightly around me as she sized me up, but the growth stopped too soon; I was still barely an inch tall. A disorienting blur of motion, and I found myself face-to-face with the ginatess. In that moment, faced with her massive face; eyes that were larger than I was, a mouth that could swallow me whole without a second thought; terror seized my entire body. I froze, staring at her with eyes wide; I had all but forgotten my brief ordeal in her ass; all I wanted was not to die.

Renee studied me for a moment, then spoke. The deafening volume of her voice, with the terrifying motion of her facial muscles, kept me from processing what the hell she was saying for the first few seconds. It was just noise. Noise and the threatening motion of a predator's maw.

"...next is something for me," the giantess said. I had no idea what she had said befoire, but her expression didn't give my any reason for optimism. Her eyes, previously locked to his, turned sideways, and she shrugged her naked shoulders. "Maybe I'll stream it, who knows? It could play well, but you're not gonna like it either way."

What the hell did that mean?

Renee lowered her hand in another dizzying blur of motion, leaving me dazed and confused until my perspective finally settled on a tiny mold of clear plastic. Disoriented by the sudden, chaotic shift, it took a moment for me to recognize the pointed mushroom shape. The moment it clicked, Renee turned it over and dropped me into a narrow opening at the bottom.

Holy shit. It was a buttplug. A hollow one, with space for a shrunken prisoner. I knew immediately what would come next, and I pounded against the walls of the plastic prison in vain. Please, please no, I begged.

Renee didn't care at all. She grabbed the base off the floor and screwed it back into place, sealing me into the stale air inside the toy. At my size, my protests, my desperate struggles were completely impotent; the giantess could do whatever the hell she wanted with me, and the plastic prison that I was trapped in. She flipped it over, and I tumbled helplessly around like a die in a cup, slamming painfully against the walls.

Renee produced a thin bottle of lube and cracked it open, oozing a clear fluid over the plastic, then smearing it across the surface with her fingers. Every tiny motion of the buttplug tossed me back and forth, making it impossible for me to keep my footing. Finally, satisfied with the lubrication, Renee crouched down and brought her toy, and me along with it, under her crotch.

Through the thin haze of the lube, I could see the full intimate expanse of flesh between the giantess' legs, the sliver of pink between brown labia, and the dark, puckered hole that I had just been suffering next to. In a brief moment of bizarre lucidity, I realized that that woman had been sitting on my face not a few days ago, and I loved it.

She pushed the plug up against her asshole, and I watched from inside as it parted slowly, her body enveloping my prison inch by inch. The dark, fleshy tunnel beyond filling more and more of my vision until, in a sudden jerk, the rest of the plug slid in, sealing me into her ass.

I could hear her heartbeat, steadily thumping at me from all sides, I could feel her movement, the gentle swinging of her hips, and the thumping of her feet hitting the ground was a deep, bassy sound accompanied with a subtle shake of my tiny prison.

I didn't bother trying to gain my footing with all that unpredictable motion. The inside of the butt plug was rapidly heating up with her body pressing in on all sides, but it seemed to be sealed from the foul air inside her asshole. That was the one silver lining: I could see where I was and I could feel the heat, but I couldn't smell it.

No bodily fluids, no crushing pressure, no suffocating stench. Compared to what else she could have done to me, it was relatively pleasant. Maybe this would be a new normal, and I could spend most of my time free of her torture.

*****

"So he can't hear us, but he's up there," Renee said, lowering her phone down to her ass. She wiggled her hips a bit, then brought the phone back up to her face. "I'm sure he's loving it. Who wouldn't want to be in this tight butt?"

She giggled, but kept the phone camera on her face as she walked. "He gets to come with me while I work out. How's that for motivation?" She bit her lip and looked around conspiratorily. "Do you wanna see him? I could..." She suddenly noticed someone watching, and her tone shifted. "No, nope. It'll wait." A grin started to creep across her face. "You'll see him eventually."

Renee walked with a confident swagger into the gym. Leg day, a favorite for the "family-friendly" platforms. She could edit out any naughty bits; and there would be naughty bits; and save them for the people who paid her to see them, but there were hundreds of thousands more people who liked to see her ass doing squats in compression shorts on Instagram. And plenty of them would get excited to hear that she had a tiny guest along for the ride.

If not, well, there was a filter for those tags.

She was at the gym super early in the morning, when there would be almost nobody else in. She didn't intend to get naked on the gym floor, but she could use the equipment and set up the camera without anybody interfering.

She did her workouts, squats and deadlifts, taking time between sets to move the camera around to get footage from different angles. From the front, the side, the back, even underneath. She was fairly confident that the shot from underneath would show the buttplug sticking out from her skintight shorts, which might not survive long if she put it on Instagram.

A brief run, with only a little footage since nobody wanted to watch a woman run for twenty minutes, no matter how good the ass shot was, and then she hit the showers. This was why she got here so early; nobody would be in there so she could play the giantess angle a bit without weirding out any strangers.

She stripped her top, put the phone down on the bench, and hit 'record.'

"Do you think he liked that? I bet he loved it, that little perv," she said, turning to the side and flexing her butt. She ran a hand down her leg and slapped her ass, "Did you feel that, little guy? How you holding up back there?"

Renee leaned forwards into the camera, as if sharing a secret with it. "You know, he asked me to put him there. He wants to stay there all day." She bit her lip and looked away, making a show of thinking naughty thoughts. "Do you want to see?"

She turned around and bent over, knees together, showing her ass to the camera, and slowly slid her shorts down, rocking her hips as she did so. She stopped just when her pussy was exposed, and reached up and tapped the bottom of the buttplugg with her finger. "That's him in there. My cute little butt prisoner."

She knew that they couldn't see him; the cap on the buttplug, the hole that she had deposited her shrunken prisoner into, was a heart-shaped pink plastic gem. She didn't even need the shrunken man for this bit, frankly, but it turned her on knowing that there was one there, and the knowledge that the opaque cap literally kept him in the dark about what she was doing made it that much better. Maybe an attentive viewer would see the moisture between her legs.

"I couldn't stop thinking about him," she purred. Spreading her knees just a bit, she reached her right hand between her legs and slowly slid her middle finger along her pussy, parting her labia to allow the camera to see the pink underneath. "I can feel him moving around in there."

She dunked her middle finger into her vagina and moaned. "Oh, God. It's so much better than a vibrator, and it's quieter."

She stood up abruptly and turned back to the camera, getting up close to it once again. "Nobody here suspects a thing," she whispered, and giggled. "Come on, let's go take a shower."

*****

Very quickly, the air inside the buttplug had gone from stale to sour. Whatever hostile stench existed inside her asshole had not yet entered my prison, but my constant breathing had poisoned my tiny air pocket. It was uncomfortable to breathe, but I still suffered no ill effects. No headache, no pain, and fully alert the whole time. I already knew that this weird invulnerability had kept me alive in situations where I should have been killed instantly, but it seemed more like a torturous curse than a good thing at this point.

Renee was working out, that much was obvious. The repetitive motion, her deafening, rapid heartbeat, and the incredible heat were all proof of that. It was unpredictable and insufferable, but it was still better than having to smell it. I could hear her speaking from time to time, too. And to whom? Probably hamming it up for her goddamn stream. Fuck, I had to get out of this.

When she ran, it was the worst. The constant pounding, slamming, and bouncing turned my tiny world into absolute chaos. I was tossed around like a roulette ball, slamming painfully against every wall of the buttplug over and over and over again, unable to tell which way was up. And it seemed to last forever. Holy shit, is this bitch running a marathon?

Finally, it stopped. She was done, thank God. Her heartbeat slowly started to cool down and I realized, with a breath of relief, that she was finally finished with her workout. Now just leave me here, I thought. Forget about me and go about your day.

More walking, more movement, more talking. I couldn't hear what she was saying and I couldn't see what she was doing, but she definitely had a real monologue going this time. Probably more camera work.

Then there was a sudden and unexpected shift, and a new noise I had not heard before, drowning out all the others. The buzz of a vibrator, and it was deafening. It took a minute before I realized that Renee was masturbating, and had shoved a dildo all the way into her vagina, its bulk pushing up against her colon and shoving me and my tiny prison aside.

You whore, I thought. I hope you never get a job with all this porn you're putting out onto the Internet. It would be a small consolation to my position of abject slavery, but it would at least be something.

It didn't end, though. I expected her to cum quickly and pull the vibrator out, but it didn't happen. Time passed, and the vibrator modulated repeatedly in strength over and over again. I could hear her moaning, and I could feel her moving, but I had no other indication of what was happening. What the fuck was she up to?

*****

Renee let the stream go live; nobody would see the footage from before until she uploaded it herself, but she started the live stream while she was in the shower. She washed herself for a few minutes, biding her time, waiting until she had a few viewers, then decided to start the show.

"Hey, guys, guess what I've got?" she asked over the roar of the shower water. She turned her back to the camera and spread her buttcheeks, showing the plug. "Our little guy has a new home now. We're having lots of fun together. But...." She turned around and produced the other toy, the one she had been hiding in her gym bag. The pink, silicone vibrator was intended to be used as a panty vibrator, with a short, thick plug that went inside her and a thin, flexible antenna that doubled as a clit tickler. "He hasn't met his new neighbor yet."

She pressed the button on the antenna and it started vibrating gently. She grinned and brought the vibrator close to the phone so they could hear it. "He's gonna stay in there for a while," she said, "And his neighbor is moving in for the long haul as well." She closed her eyes and moaned as she slid the vibrator into her vagina, the vibration was subtle, but effective. It felt good going in, but she could probably go about her day at this level without anybody noticing.

"Every dollar lets you control it for one second," she purred into the camera. The vibrator was synced to her phone, and she could give control to her viewers. "Subscribers get two seconds. Just be nice to the neighbors, okay?"

She didn't transfer control just yet. She cut off the shower, and made sure that everyone had a good view of her drying herself off. Finally, she stepped out and started to dress herself. Her panties went on first, eyeing the camera with a sultry look, but making sure that the antenna settled nowhere near her clit; she didn't need these people making her lose control completely. She slid a tight pair of shorts on after, and, topless, she smiled at the camera. "Alright guys, let's introduce our guy to his new neighbor."

She transferred control to the stream, and the vibrator immediately kicked into full strength. She gasped at the sudden, powerful sensation, and her hand shot between her legs. Struggling to regain her composure, she looked up at her phone and giggled. "Ooh, I think he liked that."

She had already harvested twelve hundred dollars, more than half of it from subscribers. Holy shit. The battery would only last for an hour at full strength, but she would be left writhing on the floor of the locker room if she let that continue. Breathing heavy, cheeks already flushed, she straightened up and smiled. Just keep it suppressed, tighten up, and think unsexy thoughts. You can do this. You can't afford not to do this.

More money flooded in, and a wave of ecstasy shook her entire body. Her knees buckled, and a yelp of pleasure broke unbidden from her mouth.

It was too early. She could not have expected this kind of response on her stream at four in the fucking morning. She struggled desperately to get dressed while acting like everything was normal, but she knew that nobody was buying it from the brutal and unpredictable patterns of the vibrator inside her. She longed to just shut if off but she wasn't sure she could do it discreetly. She just had to make it to her car and finish the ordeal in there.

Fuck.