- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I came up with this concept of a strip club called the Fantasy House a while back that could be the basis for some stories I had in mind.  The club is on a fairly desolate road on the edge of the county line.  It wasn’t much of an operation as the place looked like it had been an old roadhouse that someone expanded years ago.  It showed its age and was dark inside and the music was loud not so different that many other places that have existed around the country.   You could get a lap dance but the rumor that was around was that you could tell a girl there your deepest secret fantasy and she would might take you to a back room to live it out.  It was expensive but people who did it said it was an incredible experience.  And on to the story …

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

The setup to get the story going ...

Rick first heard about this place called the Fantasy House from his old childhood friend Mark.  Mark said he found out about it from one of his fraternity brothers from college that he talks to occasionally.  Not only did Mark describe the rumors about a fantasy room in the back but said he even experienced it although he wasn’t about to tell Rick about the details of his specific fantasy.  He only said it was expensive and it the end it felt like the most realistic dream that he ever experienced and that he could recall ever detail.  Rick asked him if they might has drugged him and gave him a hallucinogenic vision.  “I don’t know what it was, dude”, Mark replied, “It seemed real and at the same time it felt like a dream.” 

Rick drove out to the club one night to scope it out.  It was a Friday night and the place was a bit more than half full.  “Maybe it’s early”, Mark thought to himself.  He stayed and had a beer to check out the girls.   There were two dancers on at a time while another that had just performed came around the bar for tips and lap dances.    The girls were nice and there were a few that he could definitely see sharing his fantasy with.   His problem was the money.  He didn’t have the kind of money his friend Mark had.  Mark’s family had money and he was a lawyer for a firm in the city and making good money although he had only graduated a couple years ago.  Rick had a good job but nothing like that and to blow five hundred to a thousand for an hour or two experience would be pretty crazy.

If Rick was anything he was determined and he knew that Mark wasn’t a bull shitter and that was probably as good as he said so Rick saved for months until he had $900 in his ”fantasy” fund.  At worst case this would be role playing with a hot girl for a couple hours.  He finally picked a Wednesday to drive out there and try his luck.  It wouldn’t be too busy and he hopefully get the girl he wants to agree to his fantasy.  When he got there it was around 8 PM and the place only had a few patrons spread out along the bar.  They only one girl dancing behind the bar but he caught two other working the room.  He ordered a beer and decided to watch for a while. 

It didn’t take long when he spotted a girl that looked right for his plan.  She was petite about 5’4” with that girl next door look that he liked over the more brassy or tough looking girls.  He watched her dance and she was good making all kinds of moves that made him imagine that she had studied ballet or was a gymnast before she took up dancing in a strip club.   He made eye contact with her when she was dancing to let her know he was interested and as luck would have it she come over to him first in making her rounds at the bar.  He tipped her and she told him her name was Kaycee.  He also learned she had only been dancing a little over a year to make ends meet.  Rick worked up his courage after all he had never told someone face to face about his fantasy.  He had been online plenty reading other people’s stories and chatting online with people of a similar ilk.  He even role played a little online although you really had no idea if you were talking to a supermodel or some 16 year old kid in his parent’s basement screwing with you.  “This is going to be so worth it”, he thought to himself.  She asked him if he wanted a lap dance and he blurted out, “I heard you have a fantasy room in the back for special experiences.  I’d love to go back there with you.”

She suddenly seemed more serious as she studied him quietly for a moment.  “You know a lap dance or 30 minute personal dance in the Champagne room is a helluva lot cheaper”, she told him sounding like she is trying to dissuade him.  “I think you are awesome and I want to share my fantasy with you”, he tells her not ever sure if that was the right thing to say.  “OK”, she replies, “but I want to make my rounds first to get my tips while these guys still remember me.  Here’s how all this works.  You tell me what you want and I have to agree and then my boss has to agree and set a price.  You like the price then we are good to go.  One more thing, its $50 bucks just for my boss’ consideration of me doing your fantasy.  If we all accept it, the fifty will come off the price but if for some reason one of us doesn’t agree you lose your deposit.”   She smiles, rubbing your shoulder and says, “I like you so if this doesn’t work out I’ll still give you a double lap dance.  Now tell me what you want to do back there?” 

Rick hesitated for a moment as Mark never told him all these details.  “OK”, he replied handing her a fifty dollar bill from his pocket.  He motions her to come closer so he isn’t overheard although there is no one near them.   She positions herself between his legs in front of the barstool so close her tits almost are touching him.   She whispers in his ear seductively, “Tell me your dirty little fantasy”.   He leans in too and quietly tells her, “Ever since I was a kid I had a fascination with big women.  I don’t mean big as in fat, I mean big as in tall like the 50 foot woman.  My fantasy would be to be so small I could fit in the palm of your hand while you dance and tease me and maybe give me some kisses and hugs.”  She smiled at the thought, “I never heard of that fantasy before but I like the idea.  Just remember there isn’t any sex allowed in here so we will have some limits.  Now wait here and have another beer.  This may take a little time.”  She saunters off to get some tips off the other patrons while she can and you watch her work the room and even give a couple lap dances until she finally goes in the back room. 

Rick waited about 45 minutes before she finally comes back with a smile.  “My boss agreed to me doing your fantasy but it’s going to be another $550 for two hours.”  Rick quickly whips out the money and hand it over to her.  “Wow, you do come prepared”, she says as she pockets in a pair of short shorts that she is now wearing and takes his hand to leading him to a back room.  She opens the door and leads him inside.  The room is painted black and has dim lighting.  This is a wooden chair, a deep black lounge chair and a sofa with a glass coffee table in the room and the wall opposite the sofa has a large mirror.  She leads him at the lounge chair and Rick sits down taking in everything in this room that he dreamed about for months.  “I’ll just be a minute and then we can get started”, she tells him as she leaves the room.   Rick hears the music playing out front and wonder what he has gotten himself into.  She returns with a shot glass of amber colored liquid and hands it to Rick.  “Drink up, It’ll relax you”, she tells him as he takes the shot.  She turns a knob on the wall and the music gets louder and she starts dancing in front of him removing her top and revealing a string bikini top.  She smiles at you as she continues dancing getting closer.  Rick is feeling his head swimming as he watches her wanting to reach out and pull her in closer but the dizziness is overtaking him and then black.