- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter Leon get an introduktion to Ywette Annas Sister that almost kills him.

Leon and Anna starts to bond and Anna almost kills Leon twice out of mistake.

I crawled out of her racing suit into her hand and she lifted me up and placed me on her naked chest, it was all dark in the room, Anna was completely naked.

“So, what can you do for me Leon?” Anna whispered

“Why wisper?2

“Because my sister is pissed Because I borrowed her string”

“Buy your own then”

“Don’t get money to sexy things, mum and dad still treats me like a little kid, I got a good scrape today when they saw me wearing sis string topless on a public beach”

“Mmmmm, there might be ways to get you some money”

“what ways” Anna said while raising her body to a sitting position in the bed which probably saved my life as II slide down between her legs wile her sister opened the door and asked who the hell Anna was talking to in the middle of the night...

Anna closed her legs, so I was under her thighs while sister was shouting of a good rant bulling Anna, I didn’t take long for Anna to burst into tears and I saw a glimpse of Annas sister Ywette as she took Annas phone from the shelf and broke it against the floor stomping on it...

If Ywette found me where was a good chance that I would have the same fate and she was an impressing vision for an 8.3 cm man...

“Not my phone, not again I won’t get a new this time, you know that Ywette”

“Kneel on the floor, beg my body for forgiveness for you stole my string or I woop your little cute butt”

“Run for your life Leon” whispered Anna

“Who the fuck is you talking to”

Anna crawled out of the bed while I darted towards the pillow. I almost made it, I stumbled and fell and just in that moment Ywette became aware of me... I stiffened my body and played I was a doll...

She gave up an evil laughter

“Still crushing dolls in your cunt to get back at me”

What the fuck have I got myself into...

I could see Annas naked body before Ywettes massive naked body...

Anna begged for forgiveness witch Ywette accepted.

“Now I want to see your doll”

“Not my doll you’ll break it”

Give me your doll”

Sobbing Anna reach after me

“Play dead whatever she does, or you will die in her cunt or ass, I know her trust me” whispered Anna

Anna handed me over to Ywette and I tensioned my muscles as much as I could trying to be a board.

Slowly Ywette lifted me up, I got at a good look at her massive, ripped vascular body. A lot of roid and hormones has got into that body...

I saw her perfect c cup boobies, not the original, saw the scars in her armpits, but a good job though...

Ywette hold me up in front of her mouth, sniffing my body,

“Hah You had this doll up your poor excuse for a cunt haven’t you”

“No “sobbed Anna

I saw with terror her double pierced tongue with rubber spikes on, this is a sexual predator I thought...

“Well watch this””

 Ywette switched the light on bent over and slit her massive gluts apart...

I was heading for her ass, she placed me on her sphincter, I watch in agony at her massive glutes, I would be a little red speck in her ass if she squeezed me, but this game had obviously been played before as Anna mimed at me to shut my eyes and cover my ears...

I covered my ears, but I didn’t shut my eyes and that is food for many nightmares.

“Save your little doll now, I dare you”

Ywettes sphincter started to bulge right under me, I turned on my stomach to better keep my balance which was a mistake…

The last time I saw Ywettes bulging sphincter the whole world exploded in a terrible roar and I felt her gases be pressed into my lungs while the pressure basted my body away before losing conciseness...

Later I found out that Anna manage to fetch me mid-air or mid-fart before I hit the floor...

I came around in the morning next day, not in the best of moods and constantly puking of a real faul taste in my mouth...

“Is this how you are going to protect me?”

Anna was in tears

“I thought you was dead”

“No, I’m still alive”

“The last one Ywette inserted in her ass, she strutted along all-day with a ministrings on and had me watch her body with my doll inside her ass, not a doll I want to play with, you got the light version”

“LIGHT VERSION; THAT FUCKING MANIAC ALMOST GOT ME KILLED”

“Its my sister you talk about, with all her faults I still love her, don’t go down that road because if you do, I tell on you…”

Well I had Ywettes bulging sphincter in vivid memory, so I shut up

“It will be better when we come home”

“Better how? I’m still 8 centimetre and could get killed by a fart”

Anna started to laugh

“I have one brewing, you wanna try it, you could be a real connoisseur”.”.

I couldn’t hold so I started to laugh to...

Anna was so beautiful in that moment

“So, what are we doing when we get home?” I asked

“the usual stuff, swim practice ad more swim practice, fuck some cute boys, swim practice, maybe fuck a nice girl, fuck some more cute boys and some more swim practice,”

“Well swim practice I can help with and raise funds for your way to the Olympics, but at my posture I’d better leave the fucking of boys to you and the girls to by the way, I don’t think Ywette would appreciate getting fucked by an eight-centimetre doll”

“Hahahaha, no but she would love to fuck you, but you could try to fuck Mike that would be something to watch”

The lust for joking died out quickly as Mikes monstrous cock and his murderous cumblasts still were in vivid memory...

“So, what are we doing today”

“I want to goo snorkelling, but I have nor fins or a good mask”

“Well I can remedy that if you just find a dive shop nearby”

“You’re not kidding me now,”

“Nope just get the phone number for a good dive shop in walking distance”

“My walking or your walking distance?”

“I count on that if I buy you fins that I earned a ride”

With a giggle Anna lifts me up and give me a wet kiss that nearly drowned me in her saliva

“Thanks for the kiss but you need to be more gentile with me, you’re so strong   that many things that’s normal to you would kill me in an instant”

“Sure “

“Ok, let’s find that dive shop”

 

Anna borrowed the hotels computer and in 30 minutes we were on the way to pick up A pair of Gara 2000 fins in carbon fibre and a cressi liquid vision in pink and two wicked Weasel 457 One black and the other coral.

All curtesy of my plastic fantastic...

Anna didn’t know what the wicked weasel stuff was, but she was ecstatic over the freediving gear, I hoped she didn’t mind the sexy micro strings.

I hide in her swim bag and there were no problems at all the dive shop Anna got all her stuff... After a while walking, I could hear the surf and just a couple of minutes we were at a shore-based dive site with some nice reefs and fishes...

Anna picked me up out of her bag and her first comment kind of took me off-guard

“Your naughty little fucker”

“What?”

Anna dropped the wicked weasels string in a pile in front of me

“Your naughty little fucker “she smiled again with a kind of sexy voice, and took off her shorts

“which one should I wear, your choice”

Anna stood naked straddling me, I looked up and could see some glistening fluid on her pussylips, she was exited...

“Better go for the black”

“Goo choice I feel sexy in black”

Anna squatted down over me, I tock a few steps back as I was facing her pussy again, glistening of her juices

“I won’t hurt you Leon, don’t be afraid”

She put the black wicked weasel on and pulled it in place and adjusting it while straddling me...

I got a marvellous view of it

I saw the string disappear in her small butt-crack in between her strong hard and toned gluts...

“U can’t be just eleven”

“I’m nearly 12” Anna said with a big smile

“More like 15-16 to me”

“Thanks Leon, you’re so nice to me”

From my point of view, I can see a dark spot of excitement spreading in bottom of the miniscule string as Anna was assembling her fins and mask

“With these fins I’m going to be really fast, really really fast, you wanna hitch a ride?”

” You would drown me if I lost my grip, I would be pulled down in the maelstrom you create with these monsters “I said and looked up at these 25 meters monsters of fins

“Yeah probably, if you are in my wake but I was thinking up front in my mask” ...

That could work

“Don’t rinse your mask at depth”

“No, I told you I’m not going to hurt you”

Now I was excited to follow Anna into the depths

Anna put her mask on and adjusted the straps to a perfect fit and looked down on me with a big smile,

“Come let’s dive”

How long can you hold your breath for Anna”?

Around 2 1/” minutes under swimming but I’m working on that”

2 !/2 minute and an elite swimmer of Annas posture wearing Gara 2000 fins, this is going to be real fun

“Remember to be gentile Anna”

“I will”

Anna took her mask off and told me to jump in, she carried me into deep water and put her mask on with me  in it, I made me as small as possible in the right lens of her mask sitting at the bottom of it, when there suddenly there was a dramatic decrease in air pressure, I could feel how the air was  sucked out  of my lungs, I was gasping for air inside Annas mask.

I turned around and looked up in her eye flailing my arms as I was choking, at first Anna didn’t under stand its normal to lower the pressure in a diving mask by breathing in to secure fa god fit but Annas powerful lungs was sucking the air out of mine, I didn’t had a chance as I was choking in her was.

“Leon what’s wrong?”

I was still flailing my arms and pointing to my chest when Anna suddenly inhaled through her nose again radically decreasing what little air that was left to ensure a good fit of her mask...

I was choking to death one meter from her eye and she didn’t understand...

Suddenly she got it and breath out trough her nose. The pressure raised and my lungs was working again...

“You need to be more careful Anna ,you almost choked me to death”

“Sorry, but you are ok now?”

“Just let me catch my breath a bit”

 

 I turned around and gave Anna the ok sign after a couple of minutes and when she stated to propel herself through the water accelerating to a mindboggling speed when she suddenly dove down. I had huge problems equalizing trying to keep up with Anna speed, but that problem sorted itself out some hoe and I started enjoying the view through the lens of Annas mask

We were passing the bottom under us in a near frightening speed around 200 km/h I would say, underwater…

The only thing that bothered me was that since I sat in Annas mask II looked at the same things as her...

During her dive I kind of noticed her interested in boys in skimpy Speedos so to speak and since she could hold her breath that long It was a lot of sneaking up at boys and “accidentally” bumping into them and the boys always placed themselves for a good view while Anna prepared herself for the next dive...

I think the miniscule wicked weasel string that barely covered her pussy had something to do with it but when she started her dive, they hadn’t got a chance against Annas speed or lung capacity.

After a couple of hours of fun diving and my utterly increased respect for Annas body Anna though it was time to go home, just dry off in the sun first and put in some work on her tan, no that she needed though. Just for good measure….

While she was tanning lying on her back, I took a walk around her magnificent well-tanned body and I was excited...That Anna to from the sound of her heavy breathing, her erected nipples and the increasing pungent smell of young women between her legs.

I crept up between her legs that’s was spread apart and had a magnificent view of her pussy under the wicked weasel string with its thin black fabric...

It turned me on.

I sat down under her pussy looking up at the sexiest things that I ever seen and started to fap...

“Leon, where are you”

I was quiet fapping away straight under her pussy...

“Leon, I need to fart are u safe”

4 meters from Annas sphincter I wasn’t safe, most certainly not but I was close to Cumming and ashamed for my actions, so I kept quiet

“Ok I assume your safe when”

Anna pulled up her legs to her stomach and I forgot all about her warning, this was so sexy...

I  saw her tight sphincter bulge but didn’t make the connection in my exited state .I came and in the same moment Annas s sphincter bulged again , I was jut coming to my feet and looked straight at it, it was so sexy bulging out with the string on top of it, I was lost in my excitement when it open up for Annas fart, she blasted me with her fart knocking me of my feet and unconscious..

When I woke up Anna was worried,

“Don’t you ever do that again, you could have died, I warned you asked I you were safe and when didn’t answer I thought you were. What in earth were you doing there and so close...”

“Fapping.”

“Oh”

Anna was somewhat consternated

“So, you where fapping a few centimetres from my ass after I told you that I’m going to fart”

“Yes, but I was fapping to the image of your pussy”

“You like my pussy?”

“Yes, I do “

“Leon, do you want to fuck me?”

I was looking at her pussy were I almost died and without hesitation I answered

“Yes, very much please”

“This could be very messy for you”

“”I don’t care anymore” I said with my hardon coming back in a big way