- Text Size +
Barbara walked back into her room, taking brisk steps towards her bed with a smile on her face. She didn't close her door, but that hardly seemed important right now. As she walked she could feel the sweat that had built up inside of her calf-high boots, allowing her toes to slide easily between each other, as well as highlight the extra little thing she'd placed inside her shoe.

As she walked towards her bed, Barbara decided to take a moment to look at herself in her mirror. She was especially proud of this outfit, her high size 10 boots with jeans that were torn on the knees. Her top was a designer white with a bunch of random black streaks, and to top it all off she wore her favorite big shades and black sun hat. Barbara wasn't the thinnest girl at her school but she felt she knew her way around a wardrobe.

Satisfied with her own reflection, Barbara turned back and started towards her bed again, sitting finally on the corner of it. She leaned back for a moment, exhausted from her walk to the store. At 17 Barbara was still working a part-time job to save up for a car, but she wasn't quite there yet. So she had to be content with walking in the hot Texan sun. She even went without socks today, but that served its own purpose.

With that pleasant thought in her mind, Barbara began taking off her boots. She started with the left and sure enough, her foot was drenched in sweat, practically dripping little droplets into her carpet. She didn't have to imagine what the other one was like as she tossed the boot aside and slid off her right boot. It was the same story, her foot was slippery wet. But instead of tossing this boot away like the other, Barbara opened up the end as wide as she could and peered inside. Though she blocked out most of the light with her head it was still big enough for her to see the footprint stain created by her sweaty sole. But that was about all she could see.

“Hey, you still in there?” Barbara said into her boot, though she received no answer back.

Barbara sat back up and looked mildly concerned. Was it possible he just fell out somewhere? She could have sworn she just felt him squirming around when she came into her room.

Suddenly her concerns were lifted as Barbara felt a small tickle on her right foot that was currently resting on her knee. One close look and she finally noticed a small figure dressed in a barely noticeable blue shirt pressed tightly against her size 10 foot. The small boy, roughly 15 years of age and 3 millimeters tall, was lucky she'd placed him beneath the arch of her foot; if he was anywhere else inside that boot he'd have been crushed like a bug.

“Oh, hey Jake!” Barbara said enthusiastically, “how'd you like your little trip with your big sis?” She put extra emphasis when she said 'big’.

Jake managed to peel his upper body off of his big sister's sole. He could still hardly breathe between the humid air of the boot and pressure so great his lungs nearly collapsed.

“You're a… psycho!!” Jake managed to raspily shout.

It had only been roughly one hour since Barbara shrunk her younger brother, but already it had felt like a week. She'd caught the little thief going through her purse for some money saying he wanted to get some burgers from the local fast food joint. This had obviously been the last straw for Barbara, so she used the shrink ray she got for her birthday last year and shrunk her brother down to the size of a bug. Of course, he screamed and said he was telling Mom, what else would a brother do? Barbara, on the other hand, was ecstatic about how things turned out. Seeing him try to run when she picked him up, she wondered why she didn't do this earlier.

Jake squirmed and yelled in Barbara's grasp as the older girl hung him over her favorite boots. She'd just suddenly felt like taking an extra long walk with her little bro. While slipping them on, Barbara noticed that she wasn't wearing any socks but thought that Jake wouldn't mind at all. Well, for that next hour Jake would have to try to survive pinned up against that hot, wet flesh as each step only made it worse for him. But at least now it seemed over.

“Psycho? Is that really how you talk to your sister?” Barbara said, an annoyed look on her face, “I think you need some more lessons on manners.”

Barbara reached down and from under her bed took out a little tin of mints. The only thing different about this box of mints were the air holes cut into the top of it.

Barbara opened the lid, and instead of mints, inside was a bunch of people the same size as Jake, roughly two to three dozen of them. They'd all been people who Barbara had shrunk in the past year, some old friends, an ex-boyfriend, and some random people she'd seen walking alone on the street. Some shielded their eyes and began to panic as their little home became flooded with light.

“Hey guys,” Barbara said looking down at then, “I need another foot rub, but don't worry, it looks like my brother is gonna be joining you today.”

“Please… let us go!” said a random person inside the box. The cry went ignored, however, as Barbara instead reached forward and peeled her tiny brother off of her sole. She grabbed him by his already exposed upper body, and Jake soon found his head, chest, and arms trapped between her massive fingers. As he was peeled off and lifted into the air Jake kicked his legs wildly trying to escape. The pressure between Barbara’s arch and the sole of her boot had been unbearable and he had no wish to ever get near her feet again.

But too bad for Jake, it wasn’t quite up to him. When he could finally see again Barbara had dropped him onto the carpet. As Jake tumbled and fell to his knees he could feel the now very large fibers moving beneath him, though they were, for the most part, flattened from years of walking on them. Jake took a look at his surroundings, taking in the details he couldn’t earlier when he was panicking. Everything in the once average sized room now seemed miles high, it was like a whole new world even.

A quiet whimper brought Jake out of his observing and he finally noticed that he wasn’t alone. Around him were a few other people of his size, most of them standing except for the one who’d given the soft cry, a teenage girl who was knelt down on her knees, crying into her hands. Jake recognized her as Barbara’s old best friend, Jenny. From what he remembered, they stopped talking to each other when they found out they liked the same guy. The boy they liked, of course, had a crush on a girl from a different school, so he was now also shrunken on Barbara’s floor, standing just behind the crying Jenny and trying to comfort her. Everyone else seemed dead inside, resigned to whatever suffering they had. Some hardly even moved when Barbara’s massive feet came into view again, danging just within arm's length above them, though Jake and a few other coiled back in fear and surprise.

“Okay, start rubbing,” Barbara said as she pulled out her phone and leaned back. Almost immediately a few men and women reached forward and up, digging their hands into the soft skin above them. Others decided to go the extra mile, walking over to the sides of her feet and trying to climb them, electing to rub the tops of her feet and her toes. All to impress and please their teenage goddess with their thoroughness. It also helped that they all knew whoever didn’t do a good job was stuffed inside her boots for the next day. They’d all lost someone to those massive things they used to call footwear. Right now it looked like Jenny, who was still on her knees, now sobbing loudly, and her male comforter would be next in line to be dropped in. Their only hope, once they were inside, was to try and keep from falling past the heel. Though it was soft and squishy, the pure weight behind the heel was sure to squish any of them nearly instantly. This was much better than getting caught under the ball of Barbara’s foot, where you’d probably be for hours as you twisted around, trying to breathe as you bones snapped with each step, or under toes where your suffering was prolonged even more and where you were likely to get played with as Barbara stood.

Jake could hardly believe the scene before him. Is this really what his older sister had done with her birthday gift? He’d never thought she’d be capable of something so sadistic. Very hesitantly, Jake stretched out his hand and touched his sister’s sole. His hand pressed into the wrinkles easily, the masses of flesh being very soft and surprisingly warm. He gave a push against Barbara’s sole and the skin bounced back easily. He repeated this, moving his arms in large circles as he rubbed his sister’s feet.

Jake continued to rub for a good few minutes, his arms soon growing tired. He was already tired from his time inside Barbara’s boot. Was this his life now? He couldn’t keep doing this forever, especially if his sister was this kind of sadistic monster. Jake had to get out, but how?