- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we come.

I know you was waiting this chapter...

I hope you like it. In any case, let me know it leaving a comment ;)
___________________________________________________________

 

As soon as Kelly recognized her pet, she had a loud laugh. A clear laugh, made with pleasure. In a moment, Pip had managed to get rid of all the tension, fear, stress and anguish of that night.

 

"Oh, honey," she exclaimed, drying the tears of joy and relief that streaked her face, "you can always surprise me".



"Where did it come from?" exclaimed Yue, confused.

 

Kelly smiled at the woman, leaning towards her foot. Holding Yue's thin ankle with one hand, she pulled Pip out of her toes with the free one and a few seconds later lay down again next to the martian, placing the little guy on her own breast.

"This is Pip. My pet," she said, caressing its head and causing small satisfied squeaks, "and it is very good at getting out of its cage, when it doesn't want to stay there"

 

Yue, turned on her side, looked at the little face that appeared from the driver's breast. It smelled the air and turned towards her. Putting its hands on the woman's chest, it smiled and squealed again.



"I't so... cute!"

 

The martian raised her free hand to caress its head. She passed the finger through its soft hair, softer than the most precious of silks. The little guy reacted, pushing its head against the tip of her index, as if to ask for more cuddling. Then Yue slipped her finger along its tiny back. Pip dropped itself to the ground, belly in the air, causing a giggle from the woman.

 

"I'm sorry it interrupted our moment. With everything that's happened, it must have felt a little tossed around.

"Don't worry. I just didn't expect it. That's all."

 

Kelly grabbed Pip, locking it in her fist. She squeezed it close to the heart and immediately heard it curl up between her palm and her naked chest, emitting those little high-pitched buzzes that made the world know it was happy. The equivalent, for a male, of a cat's purr.

 

"I, on the other hand, had forgotten about it. Poor darling"

"Is it wild? Did you take it as a stray?" Yue asked, putting a hand on his fist.

"No. I bought it. It's not a particularly exciting story"

"Please... tell me anyway."

 

And Kelly briefly narrated.

When the story was over, Yue told how she loved to catch the jumping stray men on the lawns behind her house when she was a child, and then play with her friends. How, much later, the game had introduced Yue to her first girlfriends, her first kisses. Kelly did the same, telling to the martian about her adolescence in the English countryside.

They ended up spending hours telling about themselves, their lives spent on planets so far apart.

They told of love, of wrongs they suffered. Of mothers who embarrassed them in front of their friends, of school events. Of dreams, of hopes. Of silly fears and serious terrors. Kelly listened to Yue talk about a difficult life on Mars, spent surrounded by poverty, exhausting work and the spectre of solar radiation, held back by satellite shields administered by Earth. A hard life, but from which the martian had managed to squeeze unforgettable moments of happiness. Yue, on the other hand, listened to Kelly talk about the quiet country life in northern Europe: a tranquility that flattens the spirit and that pushed every girl to create their own adventures or to look for them in the rest of the Solar System.

After a while, they both felt they no longer had any secrets for each other.



"... and she ended up running away in the air among the nettles, screaming like a madwoman," exclaimed Kelly, bursting to laugh with Yue.



The driver's laughter shook the chest on which Pip lay curled up. Frightened, it covered its ears and squeezed on the side of the left breast, pushing its face into the soft skin.

 

"Aaaww... we scared it," Yue whimpered.

 

The martian, lying next to Kelly, rose over her and her lips clenched in a kiss that covered half of Pip's body. The little animal squealed disappointed when her lips raised it a few inches before dropping it on the woman's chest.

Yue giggled and kissed it again. And then again, having fun lifting and dropping the little animal. Kelly let go of a whisper as she felt the pressure of her lips on the chest through Pip's small body. She bit her own lip, wishing for herself those kisses without asking for them.

 

The martian shifted her gaze to the terrestrial. She smiled and went on all fours above her, putting a kiss not on Pip, but on her nipple next to it. The breast bent to her lips and Kelly bit her own even tighter, squeezing and twisting the legs. Yue did it again, and again, moving upwards, until she kissed Kelly's neck.

 

"A...again"



The martian kept kissing her, pushing the face against the neck and the taxi driver hugged her, squeezing her even more tightly against herself.

Pip barely had time to raise its eyes to see Yue's giant chest fall on it. It tried to jump up and run towards the face of its mistress, but was thrown to the floor from the sternum of the giantess, hugged by four breasts many, many times larger than it.

Kelly sighed again, enjoying the kisses on her neck and the slight tingling she felt on her chest, at heart level.

She hadn' t felt those feelings in a long, long time: the warmth of a woman on herself, the beating heart, the scent of a lover on her skin, the caresses of a pair of lips and no worries. No thoughts, no self-inflicted concerns about the consequences that distract her from a night of love.

She felt lost. Wonderfully lost.

 

Yue bit Kelly's ear, enjoying the scream that she let slip through her moans and, after playing with it for a few seconds, left her to keep kissing her skin, while the hand went in search of her womanhood.

Yue had lost herself in the scent of the little Earth girl underneath her. For the first time in months... maybe after a couple of years... she felt the warmth of a woman warming her heart again. She felt the frost of those days, spent in the anxiety and terror of her wife, melt. She felt her heart start beating again to the rhythm of her savior. Warm tears came down from her eyes, getting lost in the woman's hair and on Kelly's skin, which was twisting under her, ecstatic. Yue smiled. She wanted to get away from her just for a moment: to see her. To convince herself that she was real and not a dream full of hope. But she couldn't: after Vivian... after all the pain... and loneliness...

She couldn't leave that heat behind. She didn't want to.

 

"OUCH!"

 

Yue pushed her hands against the bottom of the flycab, instantly lifting herself up on all fours. A small, but painful sting on her right nipple caught her by surprise and she immediately massaged it with the fingertips. On Kelly's chest, dazed, a little Pip stood up and - squealing and sneaking away - descended from its mistress' side to hide between the fingers of her hand.

The martian saw it just in the twilight, open its tiny mouth and hiss in a way that - she was sure - seemed threatening to it. She couldn't help but explode in genuine laughter.

 

"What happened?"

"It's happened that tiny Pip doesn't like to have big martians on it," replied Yue.



She gently opened Kelly's fingers with her own and grabbed Pip, lifting it to face height. She approached it at the tip of her nose, caressing the tiny head.

It took a couple of seconds of resistance, but Pip forgave the giantess and gave her its loving licks.

 

"Aaaww... how cute you two are."

 

Yue smiled, pulling Pip away from her face. Almost completely hidden in her fist, it lowered the little head against the giantess' index finger and started chewing on it without success.

 

"If it likes so much to lick and be cuddled..." said the woman "maybe we should let it participate. It's a tiny male, after all..."

"I don't know," Kelly replied, slightly disturbed by the idea, "I didn't... I've never "used" it. Not like that."

 

"Yes, sure..."

Yue smiled at the statement, finding the joke funny. But Kelly remained serious, lying underneath her blushing, blushing out of embarrassment

"Wait... are you serious?"

Kelly blushed even more

"But you told me that it spends its time between the feet of every client... who it loves to be near you... who loves to lick."

"Yes, but... I never wanted... well... to force it. I had had other little men and I used them... but not it. Not Pip"

"And wouldn't you like to try... with me?"

 

Kelly lay reclining, looking up at the martian on all four above her. Her beautiful hair flowed, collected, in a waterfall hanging from her neck, making Kelly feel even smaller. The thousand lights of the city, fixed at the other side of the Space Station, made Yue's white skin shine like a pale moon and those eyes...thin, almond-shaped eyes. Black as the deep space that enveloped Island One.

Kelly didn't know why. She didn't care. But she had never felt so attracted to a woman in her life. She wanted it on herself. Within herself.

 

"Yes," she said, "Just... don't... don't hurt it."

 

Yue didn't answer. She placed Pip on Kelly's breast. The taxi driver looked down at her erect nipple and her pet just behind, confused.

This one turned and tried to run at the feet of its mistress, throwing itself into doing what it always did. Yue stopped it, grabbed it and placed it back on its owner's breast. With one finger she pushed the animal's head against the already hard nipple and Kelly sighed when, after a few moments of hesitation, it began to chew and lick it.

 

The martian smiled, amazed by the intelligence of the animal. She fell on the terrestrial and, claiming the other breast for herself, began to suck and chew it emulating the little guy.

Kelly reclined her head back, squeezing the eyes. She could feel the game of two distinct tongues on herself. She concentrated on her breath, enjoying the thrill that from her breasts spread under her skin.

Yue stopped after a few minutes. She looked up at the woman, then at Pip, who embraced her turgid pink nipple and caressed it with quick strokes of the tongue, as if it were an ice cream. She had an idea: she opened her mouth, carried herself over Pip and, quickly lowering herself, held with her lips one of the small legs, left on the skin of the earthling.

Pip felt the pressure just above its ankle and wiggled, squealing frightened. Yue squeezed the leg with the lips and descended along Kelly's body, dragging her small, wiggly body over it. At the height of the navel, she let it go. Pip, dazed, massaged its leg when Yue's index forced the tiny head into the navel. The protests were useless, not to mention resisting that unbearable pressure. Pip surrended and started to make the tongue work. The giantess, satisfied, lay down on Kelly, kissing her on the lips. Pip was again trapped between the hot bodies of the two women and wiggled: without having anything to bite it had no chance to free itself and the two lovers knew it.

 

Kelly penetrated Yue's lips with her tongue, caressing hers, playing with it. She felt her pet wiggling between the two navels, but did nothing to free it. It was so pleasant... so much pleasant...

Phe passed a hand through Yue's hair, soft as silk, as her hand slid between the two boiling bodies to reach the slit of the martian.

She insinuated her fingers, pushed them as low as she could. She touched Yue's pubis for a long time, finding only soft and well-groomed hairs. Soon she had to give up: Yue was too tall for her. Too much for her terrestrial arm. She could feel the tip of her finger just touching the Mons Venus, but even lowering her shoulder she couldn't go any further without abandoning those soft, warm kisses.

 

It was Yue who first detached herself from her.

 

"Size issues?" she sensed.

"I can't...I can't get there," replied Kelly, The red face like a strawberry.

"Don't worry. We can fix it"

 

The martian rose on her knees, freeing the little Pip from the meat prison. It flipped over Kelly's belly, wavering. Yue grabbed it and slid back, riding on the right thigh of the earthling. There she laid Pip, holding it on to the woman's skin and pointing a finger at its chest. Yue bit her lip ahain, foretasting the next moments.

 

"Don't hurt it."

 

Kelly, unsure, outstretched, worried about her pet. Her gaze betrayed the fear of pushing the thing too far and hurting Pip. Fear that, after all, she would have liked it.

 

"It will be fine," Yue replied, simply.

 

It was a couple of words. Two words that broke every  Kelly's hesitation.

The woman dropped her hand on her side, won by the will of the martian.

She felt the pressure of Pip's body, pushed by Yue's index finger against her skin.

She saw her bring two fingers to her mouth, wet them. Bring them down, between the open legs and rub her own already wet womanhood. She slid her fingers to the sides of her lips, then inside, playing with the pearl of flesh pushed out by the growing pleasure.

Without waiting any longer, Yue left the grip on Pip and before it could move, she brought her hand under Kelly's leg and pulled it against her open vagina. Yue felt a thrill running up her back and she immediately grinded her vagina against Kelly's little soft thigh, dragging Pip's little body with her.

 

Yue was right. Pip screamed, but more out of fear than out of pain. Not that its squeaks could impose themselves over the moans of the two lovers. Kelly watched the slender body of the martian sliding against her own leg. She distinctly felt her nectar wetting her skin, flowing from Pip's helpless little body along her leg until it lost on the rough floor of the Flycab. Every time the woman moved her pelvis forward, Kelly saw her breasts waving and her back arching. She was so beautiful... especially under the night lights of Island One. Without her noticing, her hand had already fallen to stroke her own vagina. She held the small, turgid pink hazelnut between her forefinger and ring finger, while with the tip of her middle finger she caressed it.



"Don't...stop...!"

 

Yue had no intention of doing so. She increased the pace, pushing her pelvis along the leg of the terrestrial, now completely lubricated by her own pleasure. She could feel the little guy beneath her, trapped between her lips, twitching, frightened.

 

Kelly felt an unmistakable thrill. That magical splinter of ice along her back that comes before an inevitable orgasm. As always for her, she held her breath.

 

Pip continued to squeal, panicked. Yue didn't weigh directly on it and it didn't feel pain. But it felt trapped... and it didn't like it. Blind, Pip could only feel what was compressed on its body and, pushed against its face, a hard protrusion of flesh was what was needed. It opened his mouth and bit.

 

Yue felt a shock from the clitoris and screamed, exploding into the series of stronger orgasms she'd experienced in recent times. She squeezed her legs against Kelly's, while she exploded with pleasure as well. The screams filled the Flycab while a distinct aroma of sex and sweat had already saturated the air. Yue collapsed forward, barely holding on to the palms of her hands: her body was still shaking and despite she was trying to get up, she felt her muscles would not hold her longer. Not yet.

She just rolled by her side, freeing Pip from the meat prison.

 

"It's...ha...has...been..."

 

Kelly didn't answer. She felt light, lost out of her own body.

She looked down beyond her breast. Pip was flickering, but uninjured. It stood on its owner's soaked thigh, covered in martian fluids. For a moment she thought she would see it face Yue and hiss at her again, protesting that it had been imprisoned in the midst of their lust. But it didn't. it fell back on her skin like a wet kitten and smelled its own arms. After a moment of uncertainty, Pip approached its wrist, wrapped in a thick, thick layer of liquid, and licked it, swallowing a generous portion of it.

Kelly saw its eyes shining brightly. Smiling. Pip licked again and again, pleasantly tasting the flavor of Yue.

 

The earthling giggled and stretched out her hand to catch her little pet.

 

"What's... up?," Yue asked , still in there.

"Pip has tasted you. It seems to like you."

 

Kelly took Pip over her face. She smelled good. The scent of the beautiful martian lying next to her. She approached the little male to the lips, caressing its bare trunk, collecting the precious nectar that covered it. Pip didn't get upset: always accustomed to the kisses of its owner, it didn't get scared even when her big tongue grabbed it dragging it inside the giant mouth.

Taking care not to swallow it, Kelly pushed the animal against the palate, tasting the flavor it carried on itself. It was a salty taste, but with a sweet tone that kept the warmth between her legs burning.

She spat Pip out, picking it up between her fingers and placing it comfortably on her breast.

 

"It's right. You're very... tasty."

 

Yue smiled, picking up some of Kelly's feminine fluids with her fingertips and, elegantly, brought her hand to her own mouth, licking the fingers as if they were covered in honey.

 

"You're not bad either."

"Then maybe..." Kelly replied, with a tempting idea in mind.

 

Yue had surprised her. From the way that night has born, the taxi driver had the idea that the martian could be shy and mild. But in that flycab, in the intimacy of passion, she had led that game like a queen. She had made Kelly feel like a teenager in front of a mature and sensual woman... and this had disoriented her. She had always been the active part of all her nights of passion.


Moaning like a shy eighteen-year-old at her first experience wasn't her thing. She wanted to resume her role. She wanted to be the one on the top. Literally.

 

Kelly grabbed Pip and stood on her knees, climbing over Yue's bare chest. She had to stretch her legs a lot to avoid leaning on the woman. Like all space people, Yue had a tall, long body and wide shoulders. She was far too big to fit between her legs. The earthling felt her tendons pull beyond their capacity and goofyly fell backwards, sitting with open legs on Yue's sternum. The woman felt all the air coming out of her lungs for the counterstroke.

Kelly felt embarrassed, but she recovered quickly. As she moved her knee, she moved further toward the woman's face and raised her pelvis enough to surmount her mouth.

 

"Then, maybe..." purred Kelly, sliding her free hand from her pubis to her labia, widening them over the mouth of the Martian "Maybe it's time to make you drink a bit more".