- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi, good people. I am locked at home, in this period nd I finally had the time to write again.

I sincerely hope you can like it... and if it's so, please: leave a comment. It is literally my only reward. ^_^ Enjoy this new chapter, full of hot stuff.

************************************************************

The hand squeezed on Pip, pushing it against her bare breasts. The nipple, hard as a pebble, pressed against the small face of the tiny male. It sent small shocks of pleasure that got lost in the immense flow of pleasure that invested Kelly at the same time.
The Earthling let slip a noisy moan, while Yue's tongue separated her labia, slipping into the flesh of her femininity. The juice of Kelly's orgasm poured into the mouth of the Martian, who drank every last drop. When the little waterfall ran out, she licked the drops that wet her labia, giving Kelly further shivers of pleasure. Wonderful, warm pleasure.

Kelly, shaken by the orgasm, fell back, exhausted. She felt her legs bend unnaturally and slid forward, lying on Yue's body. 

Not one, nor two, but three orgasms had blossomed from the woman's tongue.


- Are all...all Martians... A... Are they all so good with their tongues? - Kelly asked, panting.


The Earthling felt the great body of the Martian beneath her: closed her eyes and smiled as the echo of the last chills ran down her spine. Yue moved her arm and after collecting some drops of juice from her own cheeks, she licked her fingers, giggling.


- I don't know - she replied -do all Earthlings taste like this? -


Kelly remained silent for a few seconds while her chest caught breath, raising and lowering her breasts. On top of one of them, little Pip lifted its little head, looking at its mistress and the world around it with those bright little black eyes. By instinct, it managed to grasp its mistress's erect nipple, when she burst into a crystal-clear, sincere laugh.

- Ahaha...O, Holy Earth...- she said as her voice hopped laughing - I’m...sorry: I didn't want to mess up the sexy atmosphere -

- Don't worry - replied Yue laughing with Kelly.


The Martian slipped out from under the taxi driver, placing her on the bottom of the flycab. She turned and emphasized the movements of her hips, crawled on top of her, looking straight into her eyes in the twilight of their night.

- And then... - meowed - there's nothing about you that I don't find sexy tonight.

Yue kissed Kelly on the neck, ripping a gasp of pleasure out of her. Then she left another kiss, and another. And yet another, on a thin path downwards to her womanhood. Yue took Pip from her bosom, trying to not hurt it, but squeezing it tight enough to prevent it from wriggling out and running away. She moved back until she reached Kelly's pubis, wet from her previous orgasms and, with the fingers of the free hand, opened her labia, exposing the hot and fragrant hole to the Martian's breath. Kelly had a shiver. After a kiss to the wet labia, Yue approached Pip, uncomfortable to be held tight to its hips, the little male waved its limbs in the air, giving small, involuntary whacks to the vagina of its mistress, who bit her own lip.


- Yue... I'm not sure this is a good idea. - 

- Don't be afraid. I'll be gentle -


Yue pulled Pip over to Kelly's vagina, touching her swollen clitoris with its little head. Pip shook its head, trying to get free, trying to run away. But the Martian's grip was simply too strong. Too imperious for its tiny, weak forces. Pip emitted a series of long chirps, as she moved its head from side to side soliciting the sex of its Mistress. It had the strength to resist for a few seconds... or rather, it was allowed to do so by the giant amused woman, until her index finger pushed the little face against the pink pulsating pearl. Kelly bit her lip  again, as her head reclined back.

There had been other tinies between Kelly's legs. Just like any object of pleasure or unimportant animal, they had played their part to the point where the woman's pleasure blossomed and then died inside her. Or thrown into the incinerator of the house.

There had been other tinies between Kelly's legs. Just like any object of pleasure or unimportant animal, they had played their part to make the woman's pleasure blossom and then died inside her. Or thrown into the incinerator of the house.

But now she didn't have a toy for her pleasure. It was Pip that was tickling her clit. It was Pip's face that tickled her, driving her mad as never before. Like no other toy had ever been able to do.

Did Yue really make a significant difference? Or was it the love for her little pet?

The growing orgasm... the need to use Pip... the imperative to not hurt it... Inside her distraught mind there was a storm that was driving her mad. A wonderful, blessed madness.


Kely could feel Pip's body pressed against her: she could feel its shapes, its harshness. She could feel its tiny nose in her. Its arms waving and slapping her open labia. Its legs kicking the warm, wet flesh... and the Pip's appendix. That strange little long clitoris that all tinies had between their legs. That grew whenever they were excited or scared. She could feel the little prick move between her lips, over the hot vagina, until it found a hole. Pip's appendix almost accidentally slipped into Kelly's urethra and she let slip a whimper. She was close... so close.

Yue smiled. She guessed. She pushed Pip rhythmically against the Earth woman's vagina. The Martian penetrated Kelly’s peehole with the little animal, mounting her pleasure over and over again. Then, once again, Kelly's orgasm flourished in a moaning scream that filled the Flicab. Hindered by Pip's body, pressed against her, the jet of her pleasure splashed everywhere, spraying on Yue's face.

The earthling was panting, feeling the tingling left by the orgasm tickling her spine. She was about to speak, winning the gasping breath that expanded her chest, when the Martian, after a quick tongue stroke on her labia, made Pip slide up and down against her vagina.

- Wha...what are you d…oing? - Kelly asked


A moment later, her pet's legs, dragged by Yue's long wet fingers, opened her pussy, gently penetrating it. Kelly sighed, quivering. She had to fight, within herself, the instinct to close her legs, to contract the vagina. Her legs trembled and she struggled to think clearly. But she didn't want to risk hurting Pip. 

Yue pushed the tiny guy inside her, even though it kicked and shook. The tender chirps were suffocated by the moans of the two lovers and within seconds, Kelly's labia had welcomed Pip to its pelvis.


- A...again... - moaned Kelly, almost forgetting the safety of her beloved pet - pu...push it...further -


Kelly was so wet that Yue had no difficulty in satisfying her. Pip waved its limbs, looking for a grasp, but the soaked flesh of her moisture slipped under its weak strength and absorbed it more and more. When Yue slid her fingers out of the Earthling, Pip's body had sunk into her up to its shoulders. It pitched frightened, as drops of its mistress's fluids dripped down the tiny face. Kelly succumbed to instinct and let her internal muscles tighten it, playing with the little screaming body. Feeling its warmth flowing into hers. More juices erupted from her depths, flowing into the spaces created by Pip itself as it fidgeted. 

A small, far part of Kelly's mind was still focused by Pip's safety, but the rest slipped more and more into the oblivion of pleasure. 

Yue moved, sitting facing the Earthling. She slid her legs over Kelly's body, one below her and the other above, feeling the skin of her smooth calf caressing her own breasts.


- Please. Hug my leg - Yue asked, softening her voice.

Kelly was feeling herself as if she was lost into Yue’s will. All the stress of her life, the bills to pay, the rent, the lack of a partner... and then the fear of a few hours earlier... it was all melting away with her conscience. Everything lost its importance. 

She was barely aware of a little voice in the farthest corner of her mind telling her to be careful... not to squeeze her legs. But why? What was between her legs other than one night's love?

Kelly obeyed, carrying the leg to herself. Kissing her foot, the ankle, the smooth calf made soft by products of beauty probably more expensive than her own car.

The lovers held each other and the vaginas, red with passion, kissed each other. Yue's labia welcomed Pip's head and arms, closing it between the two hot women. They began to move their hips, opening and closing their grip on the little man.

They gasped. They moaned. They enjoyed it. 

New orgasms flourished, new juices erupted, scenting the cockpit.

Outside the Flycar, the night stopped at every scream of pleasure, until sleep and silence welcomed the Martian and the Earthling embraced each other.

 

***********************************************


Yue barely opened her eyes when a chirp interrupted her sleep. Immediately the morning light, polarized by the transparent aluminum of the windshield, struck the green eyes of the woman, who blinked to get used to it.

A sparrow was singing to them perched on the bonnet of the flycar, just beyond the windshield, as the morning spread all around them. Accustomed to the light, she made her gaze travel far away, on a space station that slowly woke on a new day. The enormous optical fibers that collected the external sunlight sent it back to the inner surface of the cylinder, heating the ground, the hills and the thousand of gardens. The thin morning fog, from the ground, rose up from the ground, gathering in the zone at zero g around the immense optical cables, creating a very long white cloud doomed to fade away in an hour or less.

In the cockpit there was the annoying, tingling, heavy atmosphere of a persistent humidity, the price of a night spent in a poorly ventilated metal box. The penetrating odour of dry female juices and sweat, which almost no expensive technology could have avoided to the woman permeated the air, making as counterbalance to the joy of the night just past.

Yue felt her arm tingling. Closely to her, in a tender embrace, laid Kelly, still deeply asleep. How small she was compared to her... and how pretty she looked asleep. The Earthling gave a sweet murmur, which made Yue want to hold her even tighter. To cuddle her. To love her. To protect her.

And yet she was the one who had protected the Martian the day before. A stranger. A taxi driver who could have ignored Vivian's violence. Who could have left her standing at that gate and saved herself a lot of trouble. Problems that probably weren't over yet.

She felt like she had feelings for Kelly. Was it damsel in distress syndrome? Was it the adrenaline, leading her into a night of passion?

Or maybe it was just the immense emptiness that all the time with Vivian had dug into her, leaving a crater hungry for affection. Maybe Yue would have thrown herself into anyone's arms after that night and Kelly was just a soul who had stumbled into her life. 


That was real life, not a second-rate holo-novel. Relationships don't come out at first sight and she was no longer a 15-year-old girl who could afford to believe it. Quite the opposite: she felt as if the fairy tale of the previous night had burst like a soap bubble, leaving her in the freezing cold of real life.

Slowly and carefully, Yue pulled her arm out from under the woman's head, reluctantly freeing herself from the heat of her body.

Suddenly Kelly wiggled in her sleep. At first Yue thought she had woken her. But then the Earthling smiled and rubbed her naked thighs against each other, moaning incomprehensible words. 

The Martian looked at the woman's pubis and immediately saw some movement. A little head popped out of the triangle between Kelly's legs, then an arm. Pip was popping out of the earthling's femininity, propping its hands up over the soft flesh. Yue saw the little creature fell to the bottom of the taxi after the nth effort to free itself and smiled when it start to clean itself up with its own arms, licking the forearms and rubbing them against the still damp hair.

- Hello - whispered Yue with a slightly comic motherly voice - did you have a good night inside your big lady? -

Pip neither answered nor looked at her. It shook its head, hand-combing its hair from the remains of dry Kelly's fluids. When it seemed to end its cleaning time, it was completely messy, in an appearance so funny that Yue could hardly resist laughing heartily. It reminded her of wet little mice coming out of their burrows after a rainy day on Mars.


Yue extended her arm over the tiny guy and her fingers surrounded it, grabbing it as gently as she could. She carried it closer to her face, ignoring the upset chirps smothered by her fingers, then pressed it to her closed top lip and took a deep breath in.

It smelled wonderful. Perhaps it was the night of passion speaking for her or the cold of the soul that Kelly had swept away the night before, but... she felt a pleasant warmth throughout her body when she smelled that perfume. When she was reminded of her voice.

"To hell with it!" She thought. "There are no rules. Why should I deny myself happiness? Even if it's ephemeral."

Pressed on her lips, Pip began to wriggle. Yue felt a pleasant itch in down, into her depth and, without thinking twice, carried the little thing between her legs. She could feel the dry fluids from the previous night creaking through the folds of her own flesh. Her fingers ran over the clitoris’ hood, dragging the chirping little body with them. Pip forced its legs and arms, trying to pull Yue's vagina away, but its pity, helpless struggles reignited the woman.
Pressed on her lips, Pip began to wriggle. Yue felt a pleasant itch in down, into her depth and, without thinking twice, carried the little thing between her legs. She could feel the dry fluids from the previous night creaking through the folds of her own flesh. Her fingers ran over the hood, dragging the chirping little body with them. Pip forced its legs and arms, trying to pull Yue's vagina away, but its small, helpless struggles reignited the woman. 

Yue bit her lower lip, choking on the moans of pleasure. She pressed Pip against her femininity, between her labia and under her clitoris, then rubbed it up and down, slowly.


The woman could feel every detail of its shape stroking on her flesh. Each bump of Pip's head made the pink hazelnut of the Martian swell, which soon got wet enough to make her want the tiny rebellious body inside herself. Each bump of Pip's head made the pink hazelnut of the Martian swell, which soon got wet enough to make her want the tiny rebellious body inside herself.

Her fingers dove into her, dragging Pip's legs with them. She let out a moan, which almost woke Kelly. She pulled out her two fingers, along with a shining thread of her juice. Then she pushed her fingers back in again, plunging Pip down to the chest.
Yue felt the little hands of the tiny being beat against her flesh, producing a wet 

 that sent shakes of pleasure down her spine. She arched her back, forcing her body not to lock her legs on the tiny pet. Another centimeter inside her. More pleasure. The woman felt new fluids gushing from her source, drops of pleasure flowing around the body stuck in her. Pip's feet touched her cervix, her little fingers caressed the red surface swollen by new pleasure and Yue began to play with the little man by rhythmically tightening her muscles.
She brought her hand to her mouth in order to not awake Kelly who, with her gentle breath, slept unaware, but soon she felt her breath was missing. Again, the heart accelerated, following the rhythm of her faster and faster breathing. she was so close… so close.
Then the pleasure flowed between her legs. The Martian trembled, fighting her own muscles, but at last she failed. The two thighs closed on Pip's chirping head and on her pubis. Yue couldn't help but squeeze, as she felt the flow of her orgasm pouring out of her, the tiny guy squirming inside her, teasing her cervix with its feet and prolonging even more that wonderful moment of madness.

Soon, only Yue's breathlessness remained to fill the Flycar, whose atmosphere was now filled with the smell of sex and pleasure, added to the humid and dirty atmosphere of the night.

The Martian turned to look at the sleeping Earthling by her side. Complicit, the tickling that a tiny man fighting against her muscles was giving her between legs, Yue smiled, looking at Kelly's face. 

Apart from being beautiful, brave enough to save her and caring, Yue knew nothing about her. Nor did she know what her future might be. At the thought of it, the woman felt a great dark emptiness inside. The uncertainty of the future weighed on her like a gravestone on her chest. She had escaped from Vivian just the night before and had not even managed to leave the space station. She had surrendered to the warm embrace of the stranger who had saved her, escaping the duty to think about what she was supposed to do. She combed her hair with a hand, sighing. Like a child, she snuggled in the arms of the woman who was still sleeping beside her.

"I'll have to think what to do," she thought, sighing deeply. "but not yet"

Vivian had destroyed her past. The future could still destroy her. But the present was still so sweet... so quiet and serene...

"Oh, Goddess..." she prayed, "Don't take it off. Let me live these few minutes of the present..."


The answer came immediately. 

A baton knocking on the window of the taxi. 

A policewoman in uniform. A hard face that wouldn't allow replies.

Kelly woke up with a shock, frightened.


- Get off the vehicle! -