- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story not finished.  Please give feedback and suggest recommendations.  Commissions are available!

Crystal was an incredibly busty and attractive woman who needed to leave town for the weekend to visit an old family friend.  She took pride in her appearance and was quite the provocative dresser, as she made a living as a fitness instructor and part-time fetish model.  Do not let the title of fitness instructor fool you.. Crystal is quite the curvy individual. She had hired her good friend Mike to watch her place from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, which is when she planned on returning from her quick trip. 

Crystal gave Mike the key to her place and left for the weekend.  Mike had been planning on throwing a party ever since Crystal mentioned the gig weeks prior.  Crystal left around 3:30pm and the first guests already started arriving to Mike’s shindig around 5:00pm.  This wasn’t Mike’s first rodeo.. he had chips and pizza ready, cases of beer, and a bunch of friends on the way.  By the time 10:00pm came around, there were approximately 50 people in Crystal’s apartment.  Everyone was having an amazing time.. about 10 people were smoking and hot-boxing the bathroom, another 15 people were hanging out in Crystal’s bedroom, and the rest were in the living room.  Mike was the man of the hour.. living on a popularity high when he received a text from Crystal saying that something unexpected came up for her friend and that she was heading home tonight around midnight.  Mike froze in his tracks, slowly regaining focus and attempting to clear out the guests before she could return.  No one was listening over the sound of the music. A drunk, frustrated and panicked Mike went out to the balcony, beckoning to the night sky for the all the guests and trash to disappear before Crystal returned.   As Mike turned to go back inside, he saw a shooting star fly above. Mike went into the bathroom to get the stoners and clear out the smoke.  Meanwhile, the people in Crystal’s room stumbled upon her sex toy draw and began to play with the various wares. Mike began to yell at the people in the bathroom for wasting all the toilet paper by throwing it on the floor when suddenly there was a bright flash and everything went black.  

Mike awoke about an hour later, checking his surroundings to an unfamiliar surprise.  Everything around him was white.  There were 4 other people all trapped on this vast white plain, shocked at what could have caused this sudden transportation.  After traveling for a little while, they reached the end of the white plain.  They looked up and noticed what appeared to be an empty toilet paper roll.  Everyone became frantic as they soon realized they were standing on the toilet paper that they just threw on the floor.

Somehow all of the red solo cups and trash disappeared, leaving Crystal’s apartment in pristine shape besides the box of pizza and chips that remained on the coffee table.  The guests in the living room where shrunk and stranded on the couch, several people landed on the last slice of pizza, others were relegated to the chip bag, and a few of them landed in the one beer bottle that was still on the table.  The trouble makers in Crystal’s room had shrunken on her bed or fell in her drawer full of her wildest toys.   

Loud footsteps could be heard in the distance over the music that was still playing.  A creaking sound alarmed everyone to the fate they dreaded most.. Crystal had just arrived home.  “What the fuck? Why is this music playing so loudly? and where is Mike?” Crystal said, as she adjusted the volume on the sound system from her phone.  Crystal called Mike and unfortunately he did not answer as he couldn’t find his phone after the flash.  Crystal began to leave a voicemail… “Hey, where did you go? the place looks amazing, thanks for leaving me a slice of pizza and some snacks because my dinner plans ended up getting cancelled.  Anyways.. hope to see you soon, I had a special surprise for you.” Crystal hung up and headed for the couch. 

Mike and the others could hear Crystal leaving the voicemail from the bathroom and began to shriek in horror as the gravity of their situation began to sink in.  Crystal was wearing a low cut skirt that could barely contain her mammoth cheeks and a very revealing top.  When she approached the couch and bent over to sit down, her skirt began to ride up, exposing her ass cheeks.  The unlucky few that were stranded on the couch looked up in horror as they saw the ginormous posterior of this girl slowly descend on their minuscule bodies.  Crystal wiggled her ass into the couch, getting comfortable like most people do when returning to their home.  She picked up the slice of pizza and guided it towards her mouth.  The 3 people on the pizza were mangled in the quick-sand-esque mozzarella as they were lowered into the cavernous mouth.  She devoured the entire slice of pizza in two minutes, uttering a sigh of satisfaction unbeknownst to the lives she just took.  “Damn that pizza was extra salty.. I’m thirsty” she exclaimed as she tilted the open beer on the table into her mouth.  The few unlucky guests that were floating in the beer quickly had their lives turned upside down as they burst into her mouth in the stream of fluid.  Crystal was wreaking havoc on people left and right and had absolutely no idea the destruction she was causing. About a half hour after she finished the beer, crystal remained on the couch watching TV when she decided to let one “rip” in the privacy of her home.  One man was lucky enough to slide right into her ass crack, avoiding the pressure from her sitting down.  He tried to navigate to a safer position but found himself confined by the squeeze of the cheeks.  He could hear a troubling gurgle manifesting from deeper in her ass. The fart was loud and boisterous, promising certain death to any survivors from when she initially sat down. “Yikes maybe I shouldn’t have had that beer and pizza.. that fart stinks! I might need to change my thong.”  Crystal stood up swiftly, dropping her thong around her ankles and picking it up from the ground.  She proceeded to take a huge whiff of thong… embracing the smell of her womanhood and bodily functions.  Crystal walked into her room and noticed her underwear drawer was slightly ajar, as well as her sex toy drawer.  Several people were tangled in the black thong on the top of her underwear drawer, greeted by her giant digits as she slid the new and clean thong up her legs.  Crystal wedged these people into her nether regions, completely unaware of why she felt a sudden tingle on her asshole and clit.   

The sudden sensations caused Crystal to start to rub her pussy and collapse from joy onto her bed.  She reached into her sex drawer and pulled out her favorite six inch vibrator.   She licked the dildo and began to suck on it even more.. she decided to deep throat it to continue her sexual arousal.  She removed the dildo covered in saliva and migrated her hand back to her panties, where she rubbed her clit and lubed herself up, awaiting for pleasure.  When she placed the dildo to her side, it rolled over an unsuspecting 10 people who were laying on crystal’s bed sheets.  The strangers where coated on the dildo, trapped and sealed to their fate by the sticky saliva.  Crystal sucked the pre-cum off of her fingers and anxiously grabbed her dildo, taking the tinies on a ride through the air as they approached the gates to her pulsing pussy. Those that were stuck near the tip had their screams muffled by the pleasures of the giantess first, as she thrusted the dildo inside of her and turn on the vibrator.   She continued to thrust the dildo in and out of her body, excreting moans with each pleasurable thrust.  The flood of cum started out slowly, manifesting its way outside of the pussy with each plunge, creeping closer to the uninvited guests who were trapped near the base of the dildo.  Everyone who was already inserted had to be dead. The flow of juices increased dramatically.. drowning and carrying any victims in its path closer to the base of her sex toy.  The last two victims were stuck in suspense, staring at the approaching nectar.  Crystal was nearing orgasm and began to violently insert her toy, with the last plunge different than the rest, fully inserting the toy and unleashing her joy.  The two victims were violently thrusted forward, face first with the glistening lips of a goddess as the white wall of cum enveloped them and all hope of survival, trickling them off the dildo and into the region between her pussy and asshole. Crystal sighed as she came all over her dildo, removing it from her pussy and lapping up all her juices like a cat. She swallowed several of the already dead victims who were slaughtered by her nectar and favorite toy.  She put the dildo away and went to go to the bathroom so that she wouldn’t get a UTI.  

Most people were mangled in the unraveled toilet paper all over the floor next to the porcelain throne, but a few really unlucky guests were plopped into the toilet water below when the flash happened.  Crystal walked into the bathroom with a sexy little strut from the orgasm she just had, with several guests still dribbling down her pussy in her womanly juices towards her awaiting asshole. Suddenly, the cheeks began to part and the 2 guests stuck in the gooey cum could see the lake sized toilet below them.  They breathed a sigh of relief, feeling lucky in their current situation compared to their counterparts swimming in the water below.  Crystal eased into her porcelain throne, slightly wiggling her ass to get comfortable.  A flood of urine was released from her most sacred body part, torrenting down and causing massive waves for the unlucky party guests who were floating for their lives.  Crystal finished pissing.. a routine function for her, but a nightmare for the people below.  She began to raise her ass off their toilet when she had a bad gurgle in her stomach.  She swiftly moved her ass back down to the toilet, cutting off any remaining light to their prisoners.  With a hard press on her stomach area, she released a huge log below.  The few who survived the torrent of piss stood anxiously waiting her next movements, when they saw her begin to get up and rejoice.  The celebration was halted by the eclipse of light, followed by a grunt from crystal.  The nuclear missile sized shit immediately discharged itself from crystal’s asshole, causing a splash of water from the bowl below.  The explosion from impact was so large that the people floating below were actually launched into the air, where they were plastered to Crytal’s sticky gooch area.  “That was one of those perfect shits, I don’t even think I have to wipe.. Maybe just once.”  Crystal went to grab a piece of toilet paper and noticed the roll was unraveled on the floor.  “Jesus mike, why did you have to be such an asshole and leave my bathroom like shit?” Crystal muttered to herself as she picked up the toilet paper from the floor.  

Mike was one of the few guests that were in the endless toilet paper.  Him and the others could hear the sound of Crystal’s shit hitting the water and everyone began scattering in different directions to try and save their lives.  Their efforts were futile, as they were launched into the air with Crystal’s left hand and slowly moved to greet her asshole.  She gave herself one quick wipe, which was the last thing 5 people saw as they were grinded against this girls dirty asshole into smithereens.   The two people stuck in the gooch cum narrowly missed being wiped away by the toilet paper shuttle containing the rest of the guests.  “There really is nothing like being Home.. I love being able to fuck myself and shit in the comfort of my own place.”