- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a random one-shot I did, I had a vision in my head of a cool scene and ran with it.

Devin set up on a grassy hill overlooking the park. The area was secluded with enough tree cover that no one could catch what he was up to. It was the perfect spot.

When people asked Devin what he did for a living he told them he was a photographer or a filmmaker. While not being a 100% lie, it wasn't quite the truth either. Basically Devin took creepshots of girls and sold them online. Whether snapshots between the legs of some lady at a coffee shop, or an upskirt video on the subway train, he was there to capture it. It was a lucrative business, his website made him enough money to buy an expensive car and even better equipment for the job. Smaller cameras, ones with night vision, remote gadgets that could be activated from far away, you name it.  He didn't feel particularly bad about it either. From his perspective if recording random hot girls was so wrong, then why did people pay him top dollar to see it? It's society that's fucked up, not him, is what he said to himself over and over.

Of course the market changed when portal devices were invented. The barrier between people and seeing intimate spots on girl was thinning and Devin had to adapt to keep up. That's why he was at the park today. He was recording a new video for his site, one that would make him a ton of money for sure. Recently he had just bought himself a portal device and he had a great idea how to use it. First, he set up his tripod camera on the hill to get a good wide shot. Second, he just needed a cute enough "model".

From his spot above Devin scouted the park for an hour until he found someone suitable. Any girl would do as long as they were hot. Eventually one came, a young jogger in a skin-tight tank top. She wasn't very fit or muscular, but was working hard to get there. Devin didn't care, she was sexy enough in a "hot girl-next-door" kind of way. Innocent and ripe for him to creep on.

"You'll do just fine." he whispered to himself.

Taking a break, the girl stopped at the park bench. She had a lunch bag with her and was sitting down to eat. Perfect. Devin aimed the tripod camera at her and zoomed in while making sure she was in focus. She was even more cute up close, her round face and perky breasts looked so soft. As much as he wanted to touch them he couldn't, but today was all about her lower parts anyways.

Devin's plan was the use the portal device to shrink himself and sneak inside her underwear. He would place a normal-sized portal here on the secluded hill and then a small, half-inch-high one inside the girls panties. There he could get an amazing close up of her pussy and play with it to his heart's content. The tripod would then get the shot of her squirming in confusion until she finally cums. After getting the money shot inside her underwear he'd pop back out and be on his merry way. An easy million views, at least. He could put the two shots side-by-side, or picture-in-picture, the internet would love it!

He got the portal device ready and activated. Checking the tripod one last time, he made sure the shot was lined up and recording properly. He could see through the viewer that the girl was still sitting in the same spot, happily eating a big long sandwich. No wonder she wasn't getting lean by jogging, she was eating too much! Devin snickered to himself. That poor naive girl, she had no idea that she was about to be recorded for millions of other men to fap to.

Once the coordinates were set he opened the portal. A gateway to the girl's panties opened up, allowing him to slip between her underwear and crotch. He had to make himself less than half an inch tall or else she might feel him down there. Once Devin walked through he closed the entrance behind him quickly, so that she didn't notice any cool breeze coming through her panties. The world of her underwear was dark and musky. After running for so long this girl had a serious amount of sweat built up in her undergarments, and it made the aroma thick and stuffy. Devin choked on it for a bit before becoming adjusted. He was expecting it to smell a faint bit like smelly fish, but this was way worse. It was more like hot sewage dripping off her skin, rank with the aroma of shit.

"God she smells bad!" he said.

It was so dark he couldn't see anything besides the glow of his camera's video screen. He fumbled to find the button for night vision, accidentally flipping through the wrong settings. From deep in the darkness there was a guttural noise growling, muffled through the layers of woman. What the hell was that? The bubbly sound churned within, growing louder and louder as time went on. Finally Devin managed to find the right button for night vision. Green and black imagery appeared on the screen, displaying the inside of the girls crotch.

Instead of a meaty slit there was a massive hole laying in front of him. It was round and wrinkled, a perfect circle of greasy flesh folds. It was the girl's bare anus, Devin had accidentally opened a portal on the wrong end of the girl's underwear. Staring him in the face was her giant asshole in all its hot and sweaty glory.

"What the fuck? I set it to the wrong place. Goddammit, lemme fix this..."

He rummaged through his pockets to get the portal device back out. The screen shined blue with a progress bar, indicating that it needed to charge itself for longer, before it could be used again. That was right, Devin didn't charge it up all the way this morning, because he expected to only need to use it twice. From the looks of it the device seemed to only need a couple more minutes, so he had to wait it out.

More pressing matters stole his attention as the booming groans grew louder. The giant ass was purring ferociously at him, rife with some intestinal distress. Through the screen he could see the enormous anus flexing from the disturbance. Runny globs of sweat dripped between its folds splashing at the man's feet. It was hard to make out through the screen but Devin could sure as hell smell it, this girl had some caked-in filth between her anal wrinkles. She must not have wiped properly because the stench of crap was stinging Devin's nostrils. More gurgles rocked the sweaty hovel around him and suddenly a voice echoed from above.

"Ugh, my stomach's been acting up all day. I hate being so gassy" it said.

Devin's eyes widened. The giant girl had said that to herself thinking no one could hear it, but it came as an alarming warning to the little man inside her panties. Devin's heart raced as he began to panic. His environment shook as the girl moved. She started leaning forward in her seat, arching her back to let the pressure come out her ass more smoothly. Her gigantic cheeks pulled at the underwear's fabric, yanking Devin forwards in front of her hole. He could see the rancid pucker through the video screen, twitching frantically. Giant wrinkled lips puckered and oozed out gross slime as the girl pushed her gas along. Devin screamed.

"NO DON'T-"

The hole widened and sprayed Devin with a thundering wet fart. Immediately the girls panties were filled with broiling hot gases, roasting everything inside. Specks of filth and moisture showered Devin as her anus erupted, covering his body and entering his mouth. The taste was horrible, but not nearly as bad as the ungodly smell of her gas. Disgusting potent fumes spewed from her reverberating shithole, reeking with the thick scent of feces. Just breathing felt like drinking in liquid shit, making Devin choke and cry out for help. The giant girl gave her ass muscles another push, expelling even more rotten flatulence out her rumbling asshole.

Even after she was done and her blaring fart had ended Devin had to deal with the awful smell. He had never smelled anything so bad in his life, it was like he had fallen into a sewer. The rank stench clung to his throat, burning his insides as he breathe it in. The temperature inside this girls huge ass had spiked, becoming a sweaty hot rainforest of shitty smells. Devin couldn't do anything but cough and writhe in agony. His body twisted and convulsed, trying to get rid of the raw gas entering his body, but it just kept coming. Within the warm panties he twisted from side to side, knocking into the slimy walls of the girls ass crack.

Suddenly there was more movement. Although her didn't realize it, his jostling had got her attention. The giant girl felt a small tickle in her butt, an itch. She thought it was just loose sweat running her ass after her big fart, so she tried to wipe it away. Her gargantuan finger ran down the back of her jogging attire, forcefully rubbing the back of her panties into her butt. Caught in his panicked flails Devin was rammed forward by the digit and crammed directly into her asshole. The giant sweaty pucker wrapped his body in a stinky embrace, still warm from the recent fart.

Even more unlucky still, his head happened to be lined up directly with the center of the girls anus. The mass of rubbery bands of skin all converged in one place and surrounded Devin's skull as he was flattened against her hole. He could feel even the tiniest movement of her anus. The filthy wretched orifice was shifting ever so slightly, its oily wrinkles were moving as if the beast was breathing. The tightened fabric of the underwear was holding him fast against the enormous asshole and so he could barely move. Devin's tiny body was so small and weak that he could barely push himself off the girls sticky skin.

There was no way he was going to let himself get stuck here. In his bravest act of defiance Devin pushed as hard as he could to pry himself off the giant anus. Using every muscle in his arms and his legs he pushed, fighting back against the panties. His face went red with strain and he felt dizzy from the lack of oxygen, but he couldn't give up yet. The girl's anus felt this however, and pinched down on his head. The rubbery maw of flesh clenched down on him, immediately putting a stop to his struggles. He felt himself get drawn inwards as her pucker crushed him, pulling him deeper into her ass. From all sides Devin's face was smushed by hot shit-crusted skin, wedged tight into the girls poophole.

The smell was unreal this close to her anus. He was inches away from her bowels and the entrance smelled exactly like rotten shit. Sweat and grease coated his hair and the asshole squeezed around his skull. A runny mixture of slime and salty secretions ran down his face. No matter how hard he tried to yank himself out with his lower body the girls anus was far too strong for him. It was dark and scary, the giant flexing hole held him so tight that he could hear her heartbeat. Huge thumps of blood pounded into his ears as wet mucus dripped from his eyebrows. Then, another sound came.

It was the same droning gurgles as before, only it sounded louder. Devin hyperventilated through the gaps between the anal wrinkles, whimpering like a frightened dog. Huge rumbles trembled through the girl as her body pushed bubbles of pressure southward. Devin couldn't just hear it, he could feel the vibrations drumming into his skull. The colossal ass rumbled even louder and then a low roar bellowed from her intestines. It was almost here.

Feeling the oncoming storm, the hole clenched. Its puffy wrinkles collapsed around Devin's head, planting his face flat against the very center. His lips were lined up with the opening, he could feel it, exactly where the fart would be coming out. Devin screamed and struggled but he couldn't budge. His mouth was plastered to the girls giant anus, unable to be removed. More deafening rumbles shook the smothering orifice, every shit-stained lump of skin tightened against his face. Right beyond her hole he could feel the swirling mass of pressure building inside the girls ass. Hot gruesome bubbles of stink collected and compounded next to the exit. With every passing second, more joined, adding to the humongous payload that was waiting to come out. She had no idea Devin was even there and was about to let her gas rip without a care in the world.

Finally her hole puckered. Her greasy anal lips were pushed backwards by the swelling bubble of gas, ready to explode. At this point the mass of hot air was multiple times bigger than Devin's whole body. In the epicenter of the girls hole Devin's head was crushed by the ballooning wrinkles. They tightened like steel, locking him in place. Deep inside her shithole the meaty folds expanded around his face, forcing his jaw back. His mouth was wrenched open in front of the quivering anus, and as hard as he tried to close it he couldn't. Everything went still. The mighty anus held him there, waiting to fire. A giant drop of sweat ran down the outline of the girls anus and then down his back.

Outside the cute girl was holding her tummy, waiting for a passerby in the park to walk out of earshot. After about ten seconds she felt like the person was far enough away. She let out a sigh and relaxed her anal muscles, letting the fart come out naturally.

At once the inner ring of her sphincter parted, letting the gas pass through. It was instantaneous for Devin, the high amount of pressure and the grip of her anus didn't give his poor head a chance to be blasted backwards in time. Instead the hot sweltering payload of gas shot into his open mouth and came streaming down his throat. For a tiny fraction of a second he could sense the bubbly fart erupt from her hole and enter his body, but the total amount of gas was too great. His lungs filled with the pressurized air until they burst inside his rib cage. Hot anal fumes continued to blast into his chest cavity, bloating his body until the anus widened enough for his head to pop free, but by that point it was too late. The intensity of the giant fart bursting Devin's lungs had killed him, and his corpse flopped pathetically out into the girls underwear. Her butt blast continued from there, boisterously spreading stinky fumes from her asshole into her panties. After several seconds it was over and the deed was done.

Devin's life wasn't one to be admired or imitated. He had got exactly what he deserved. His lifeless body slipped out the girls panties later when she got back to her jog, left out in the park for good. At some point later that week a couple found his camera and tripod as well as his other equipment. Strangely enough, all that was recorded on it was footage of a girl eating a sandwich, and then a couple hours of nothing.