- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

These next 2 chapters take place at the same time through different perspectives. As always, keep those reviews coming and hope you enjoy!

I didn’t know which was worse, being in Beth’s sneaker at one inch or being in her boot at half that size. I definitely had more freedom of movement here and breathing wasn’t nearly as difficult. The smell, however, was so much stronger and the sweat coating my body made me slip around underneath her. Whatever feelings of joy I had experienced before going in her boot were now long gone. I couldn’t believe myself. Was I going mad? That’s the only conclusion I could come to now that I was thrashing around under her toes, trying my best not to slip under the ball of her foot. What kind of person – if I could even call myself that anymore – would take pride in painting someone’s toenails, let alone the toenails of the person who had literally taken their freedom from them? She was turning me into her slave and she was doing it with a smile on her face. What made it worse was I could feel myself slipping. She was exploiting both my fetish (that she herself had given me) and my love for her and using that to make me her willing pet. Not only someone who would do whatever she said, but who would do it willingly. My mind was breaking and I knew it. I had to escape. I had to get out of here before I completely surrendered myself to her. I just had to wait for the opportunity and take whatever chance I had.

 

I had gotten used to the swaying of her feet by now, but I didn’t think I could ever get used to the smell. It was overpowering beyond belief and I knew that if I ever did get back to normal size I would never forget her scent as long as I lived. It was so strong, so intense, yet so erotic. I tried to resist the urge to jerk off in an attempt to salvage what little self-respect I had left, but as Beth came to a stop she scrunched her toes, pinching me between them. I struggled to fight my way free and my dick made contact with the bottom of her big toe, causing my will to cave. I grabbed on and started to hump it, coming within a matter of seconds. She had stopped walking, but as she pinched me between her toes one more time I started to cry, filled with regret and self-loathing. Would I ever get out of here?

 

I heard her voice and that of another woman and felt my prison moving again for just a few steps. She stopped and tapped her foot a few times, then took off walking. She was talking to someone else as she did. If only I could get out of here, I’d stand a chance of getting free. All I could do was hope.

 

A few minutes went by and she must have sat down as I no longer felt the full weight of her above me. She seemed to be having a nice conversation with her friend as they were laughing quite a lot, clearly enjoying each other’s company. I tried to relax and get some sleep as it didn’t seem like I’d be let out anytime soon. I toyed with the idea of jerking off again but this time I managed to resist. I had to remain focused. I was still a human being and I didn’t want to debase myself any further than I already had. I made myself as comfortable as I could and tried to relax.

 

I didn’t know how much time had passed but I woke up feeling the pressure around me reduce as light flooded into the boot. She was removing her foot! The cool air washed over me and I tried to inhale whatever fresh air that I could. I bounced around the toe section until the boot landed on its side. That was weird, I thought to myself. I could still hear 2 voices. Was she still with her friend? I gathered my thoughts and listened carefully.

 

‘Oh, nice nails Beth! Where did you get them done?’

 

Oh, I know a guy. He does great work, but it takes him a while to do it.’

 

Yes, she must have forgotten about me! This was the chance I was waiting for and I had to act fast before she realised her mistake. I picked myself up and ran towards the light, slipping as I went as a result of the sweat covering the soles of my feet. I reached the entrance and looked up. I saw Beth holding her foot out to her friend. I took my chance and ran straight underneath the couch in front of me.

 

I looked out at room to get my bearings. Wait a minute, this place looked familiar. Obviously everything was giant but I’d recognise this room anywhere. It was my mom’s house. She was visiting my mom! I had to get her attention. She’d be able to convince Beth to return me to normal. I stayed under the couch, moving towards the giant bare feet of my stepmother Michelle.

 

Walking through carpet at half an inch tall is really difficult. It’s not nearly as soft or as smooth as you’d think. It resembled more an obstacle course than a leisurely stroll and by the time I reached Michelle’s foot, I was exhausted. I looked up at her, holding a glass of red wine and talking to Beth with a smile on her face. She had always been quite cold to me when I was growing up, but now I was overjoyed to see her. She was older than Beth, but still looked amazing. She was slightly shorter at 5’9 and was a little more curvy but she was incredibly beautiful with her pale skin and long, dark-red hair. I headed towards her little toe, figuring I’d have the best chance of being noticed there. I stood next to it for a few seconds, taking in the sight before me. 2 giants above me, talking about clothes and shoes, laughing and enjoying a glass of wine together. Meanwhile, here was I, not even as tall as my mom’s little toe and able to see my face reflected in her black nail polish. I banged as hard as I could and screamed up at her, praying that I was doing enough to get her attention. Her toes reflexively wiggled, that was a start at least. I continued to use all my strength to make her notice me and couldn’t believe when she actually looked down.

 

‘Mom! Help!! It’s me, John!!’ I screamed as loud as I could. I doubted she could hear me but it was worth a try. When she finally spoke, it was not what I wanted to hear.

 

‘Stupid bug, get out of here!’ She flicked her foot, sending me flying across the carpet, coming to rest about a foot away from her. I was dazed but I wasn’t going to give up. I had to keep going. I would always regret not taking the chance. It took a few minutes but I made it back to her foot. This time, I approached her second toe, jumped up to get a hold of her nail and climbed on. I pulled myself up and made my way to her big toe, hoping that my flesh-coloured body would contrast well with the black polish. Again, I alternated between hitting her nail with my fists and waving up at her. I was only at it for a few seconds when she looked down again.

 

‘Wait a minute, what is that?’

 

‘Michelle!! It’s John! You have to help me!!’ She reached down and plucked me up between her thumb and index finger, lifting me to her face. Her other hand covered her mouth in shock as she spoke to me.

 

‘Oh my God. John? Is that you?’

 

I couldn’t believe it.

 

I was saved.