- Text Size +
"Thanks for lunch kiddo, that was great." I said, smiling up to my daughter from my position on her plate.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it, dad! Sorry we had to share a plate, I guess they don't have tiny sized portions just yet." She said with a playful cringe. I couldn't get over how beautiful she had become. dirty blonde hair that hung in small waves down past her shoulders, big hazel eyes, pouty lips, and an angular, pointed nose. She was 24 and had a job in a neighboring city, and she was my only real contact with the regular sized world ever since the shrinking virus cut me down to size and my wife decided to leave.

"That's not important, I'm still just so happy that you decided to spend your vacation visiting me!" Ashley was an even 5'8", which put my 2 inch frame to shame. This also meant that her breasts were the size of houses compared to me, and try as I might it was difficult to avoid glancing at them as she moved and they strained against her form fitting sundress. That's why a was surprised to look up and see her looking tense. Did she catch me staring? I decided to play it cool. "What's up Ashley?"

"Well..." She paused, still looking uncomfortable. "This isn't my only stop this vacation, I'm actually flying out to the beach tomorrow..."

"Oh, I see," Was all I managed at first. Tomorrow! I thought I had a whole week with her! I hadn't seen my daughter in nearly a year as she saved up vacation time at her new job. I'd been living off my disability checks with a bunch of other bitter little guys in the local Shelter for Tiny Males, and seeing Ashley was the only thing I looked forward to anymore. Now I'm finding out that this lunch was about all the time I was going to get with her, she might not have even visited if I didn't live in the city with the airport. Still, this was her life and I wanted her to be happy, so I put on a brave face and my biggest smile. "Well it was great of you to visit anyway! Best part of my year!"

I tried to be convincing but I don't know if I really was. She got a sad look when she saw my face but didn't say anything. We spent the rest of the afternoon going around different little shops and talking. She'd put me on shelves and take pictures of me next to things that we used to look at when I was normal, we'd talk and check out the sights, and I did my best not to gawk. Ashley was slender but fit, and the thin material of her dress seemed to cling to her form, making the shape of her perky breasts, round butt, wide hips, and full, toned thighs perfectly outlined to anyone who might be looking. I don't mean to sound like a pervert, but I live in a dorm with other men, regular sized women don't date guys like me, and since far fewer females are affected by the virus, my dating pool is awfully small. When an attractive woman the size of a skyscraper is doting over you in a dress that weighs less than her bra it becomes very hard not to stare.

Still, I was a bit downtrodden the rest of the day and Ashley noticed. She looked a little sad as she checked me back into my dorm and left for her hotel. Around 10 PM I was watching "TV" on a repurposed old cellphone in my crappy little apartment when I got a call. This was my actual phone ringing, the small, basic, government issued model provided to people who caught the virus. It hung by a string in a protective case around my neck so I'd always have it handy if I needed help. I answered it to find Ashley on the other line.

"Hey kiddo! Are you all packed up for your flight?"

"Yeah dad, I am." She said. "Listen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my flight, I didn't know I was getting your expectations up, I've been feeling really bad about it all day. I've just been so stressed at work and wanted to get away for a little."

"Oh that's okay Ashley, I'm just glad you still want to visit. Maybe sometime I can visit you and-"

"Well actually dad I've been thinking, would you like to come with me?" She sounded nervous, almost giddy.

"Of course I do Ash, but isn't it a little late now? Even if the plane isn't already full, tickets are going to be so expensive and-"

"Don't worry about that dad, I have a plan." She giggled a little. "Can you be at my room tomorrow morning? Around 7 maybe?"

I was so excited to see her again, about the prospect of getting more time with her, that I didn't skip a beat. "Absolutely! I'll be there!"

"Great! You'd best pack a bag, we won't be back for a week." She giggled and we said our goodbyes.