[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A college girl with an especially keen interest in "tinies" (those shrunk to just a gew inches in height) invites her 6" tall female roommate to a secret party game, a game that'd been banned on campus after several "accidents" involving the disappearance of tinies... 

This is a F/F (and from chapter 3 F/MF) oral vore story with explicit sexual content involving female masturbation, and tons of sex.

This story was inspired by marloweny's Filthy Clean story (https://aryion.com/g4/view/498320) and French_snack's Story 131 (https://aryion.com/g4/view/281448) over on Eka's portal. If you liked this story, I'd highly recommend checking out their content.


Rated: R
Categories: Couples, Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 13017 Read: 35374
Published: May 12 2019 Updated: May 24 2019

1. Trust falls with predators by BunnyWrites [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3329 words)

2. Fun and games with a full stomach [F/F post-vore] by BunnyWrites [Reviews - 0] (2077 words)

With her 6" tall roommate Amy safely settled in her stomach, Elly takes the 4 college guys back to her bedroom to enjoy her complete dominance over her food and add to Amy's cum-bath.

3. Thoughtful preds ensure prey have company [F/MF vore] by BunnyWrites [Reviews - 1] (2675 words)

4. Digesting Amy by BunnyWrites [Reviews - 0] (2605 words)

Having had her fun swallowing two 6" tall tinies the day before, Elly proceeds to go about her college life as normal. Taking delight in teasing her meal while they remain concious and daring anyone to challenge her on the distinctive outline pressing out from her belly. 

5. A schoolgirl for each erogenous zone by BunnyWrites [Reviews - 0] (2331 words)
Having trapped the 5" tall Abigail and her 5 school friends, Elly decides to have some fun with them.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+