- Text Size +
Chapter 1

“I love you” I said to my wife as I hung up the phone, wheeling my bag up the gang plank boarding the huge ship.
I’d been in Miami on a weeks business trip and I was happy to be finally heading home to my family.
I could be arriving home sooner if I took a plane, but I’m petrified of flying, so I had a few more days at sea before I made it home.
I was greeted in the grand foyer by two beautiful cabin crew in exquisite uniforms that showed all their beautiful curves, I produced my ticket and handed it to one of them.
She gave me the directions to my cabin and handed my ticket back to me with a sexy smile and I headed off in the direction she gave me as she told me that she hoped I’d have a wonderful trip.
I wandered my way through the narrow corridors reading the door numbers until I finally reached my number, I opened the door and wheeled my case into the tiny space that would be my home for the next few days.
I washed my face in the small vanity in my cabin and pushed my suitcase under my bunk before laying down to get some rest while the other guests boarded the ship.
Heather was excited as she pulled her case along the gang plank, she had always dreamed of visiting Australia and now her dream had come true.
Heather had lived her whole life in Miami but never in the high life of the city, she had always lived in the lower class part of the city always looking for work and never been given an opportunity.
She had never been able to afford a holiday to the nearest city let alone overseas, but she had been fortunate enough to win a trip to the country of her choice and she picked Australia.
Heather picked up her case once she made her way onto the ship, she didn’t own one of those fancy cases with wheels, she just had an old case that had been loaned to her by a friend.
Strolling up to the two cabin crew she noticed the looks on their faces, not of disgust but of judgement, Heather knew they were wondering how someone like her could afford a trip overseas, Heather didn’t have expensive clothes, she wore what she would normally wear on a normal day for her which wasn’t classy at all.
Heather handed her ticket to one of the ladies and started to explain her situation and instantly she noticed the confusion leave the woman’s face
“Oh you won a trip” the woman said loud enough for the other confused woman to hear.
“Yes and I’m very excited about it, I’ve always wanted to go to Australia” Heather beamed knowing she was going on a holiday that these two women would have to work for to be able to afford it.
Heather listened to her directions carefully as she admired all the beautiful trimmings the ship possessed, she thanked the cabin lady and headed off towards her room.
Heather had to ask a couple more cabin crew for directions on her way to her room, but she finally found her door and entered the tiny cabin,
“Hmmmm, this looks cosy” she said to herself out loud as she took in her surroundings.
There was a bunk on one side of the cabin & a tiny vanity on the other with a door next to it,
‘That must be the bathroom’ she thought as she dropped her case on the bed and headed towards it to investigate.
She was shocked to find that it was just a tiny room for a toilet,
“Then where the fuck is the bathroom” she said out loud again expecting someone to answer, the poor woman had missed her alarm and didn’t get a chance to shower before she had to get on the boat, she was looking forward to a nice long hot shower once she had boarded.
I opened my eyes from my well deserved nap, I’d been working like a dog all week and it was nice to actually relax for a bit, being a regular to these types of ships I knew that there were communal bathrooms for the lower cabins so I decided it would be a good idea to grab a shower before I headed up to the upper levels for a feed and a drink.
After gathering some clean clothes and my toiletries I opened my door and stepped out into the narrow corridor, I turned back and grabbed my towel before heading to the bathroom.
I was startled by a woman’s voice as I strolled passed the next room dropping my belongings on the floor,
“Oh I didn’t mean to scare you” she said as I crouched down to gather up my stuff.
“G’day there and no it’s all good” I replied still not even knowing who I was talking to, I really like to keep to myself while I’m travelling,
“Oh your Australian” she said in an excited voice,
“Can I help you with that” she continued as I saw her move toward me in the corner of my eye.
“I’m good thanks” I replied as I picked up my belongings and turned to face her still on my knees,
I was looking straight at her crotch, cover in the thin fabric of her active wear leggings, there was a hole on her inner thighs that gave me a view of her dark skin.
My face was so close I could smell the aroma of her womanhood lingering up my nostrils, her pants were very tight fitting giving her an unnoticeable camel toe, but where I was I could see it very well, they hugged her legs and as they weren’t huge they had quite a lot of meat on them.
“At least let me help you up” she said sliding her hands under my armpits and lifting me to my feet, as she pulled my face was forced into her crotch which gave me an even better whiff of her aroma.
I eventually stood face to face with this woman, I could feel myself blushing and she was indeed an African American woman as I’d predicted by her accent and the colour of her skin that I spied through the hole in her leggings, she stood just a tad shorter then myself and though she wasn’t overly huge, she was a slightly chubby woman.
“Hi my names Heather” she said holding out her hand for me to shake,
“G’day again, my names Steve” I replied sliding my hand into hers,
“It’s very nice to meet you and again I’m sorry for scaring you” she replied sounding a little to excited as she shook my hand.
“I’ve never been on a boat like this, do you know where the bathroom is” she asked still holding my hand,
“They have communal showers in the lower decks, I’m heading there now if you’d like me to show you” I said as she stared at me almost dumbfounded,
“God I love your accent” she replied still holding her grip on my hand,
“Thanks, but the showers” I repeated gently pulling on my hand.
“Oh yes the showers, are you serious, you have to shower with other people” she asked,
“Yep, unfortunately you do down here, but on a brighter note it’s a lot quieter down here on the lower levels” I replied as I finally loosened her grip and took back my hand,
“I think I’ll pass on the showering with strangers for now, I’m a little bit shy when it comes to my body” she said slightly blushing,
“Oh come on you have a great body” I said trying to make her feel better.
“Oh you think so, are you single” she asked,
“Maybe you might get a chance to see this body a little more if you play your cards right” she continued without even letting me answer her question,
“As good as that sounds, I’m actually happily married with two beautiful kids” I replied holding up my hand showing her my wedding ring and trying hard not to sound sleazy but still trying to make her feel good about herself.
“Oh my god I am so sorry about that, I tend to just blurt shit out without thinking when I get nervous, maybe we could have a drink together later, that is if your travelling alone, if not that’s ok” she spluttered trying to scrape back her credibility,
“ I am travelling alone and yes I’d love to have a drink later, maybe after I freshen up I can knock on your door and I can take you up to the bar” I replied hoping she didn’t think of it as an advancement upon her,
“Oh that would be wonderful, I’ll get changed and wait for your knock” she said with a giant smile, I gave her a nod and continued on my way to the bathroom.
It was good to finally have a shower and freshen up, it felt good to finally be in normal clothes again rather then wearing business suits day in day out, I folded my clothes and put them away in my case once I was back in my room and packed my toiletries away and hung my towel up to dry before stuffing my wallet and phone into my pockets and heading back out on my date with the woman next door.
Heather closed the door and sat down on her bed after she just had a really nice conversation with a handsome Australian man,
‘Pity he’s married, god I’d love to sit on that mans handsome face’ she thought as her hand fumbled with the elastic of her leggings trying to access what was heating up inside, she could feel her loins starting to burn and her lips moisten,
‘I hope all the men in Australia are that good looking’ she thought as her hand slid down through the forest of pubes and between her legs, her fingers were instantly coated with her juices as she ran them up and down her tingling labia.
She laid back on her bed and spread her ample legs giving her fingers better access to her wet chocolate lips, her tight pants holding her hand hard against them while thoughts of hopefully getting her new friend drunk and taking advantage of him and using his face for her sex toy.
She had already orgasmed twice and she could feel the third one rising when she heard a knock at the door,
‘Oh fuck he’s back already’ she thought as she rapidly strummed her enlarged clit, she wanted one last orgasm before she went out,
“Just a minute” she moaned as she continued to rub her nub harder as a wave of ecstasy flowed through her large body, she let out a low moan as her fingers were coated with her cum and secretions.
I knocked on Heather’s door and heard her call out, I couldn’t help but notice the tone of her voice as if she was moaning,
‘Surely she isn’t’ I thought but then I heard her moan out loud again as if she was having an orgasm, I thought about telling her how easy it was to hear what’s going on in the rooms down in these lower levels, but I thought against it, I didn’t want to embarrass the woman.
A little while later the door opened and the strong aroma of sex invaded my nostrils which confirmed my suspicion of what she was up to, Heather grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her cabin, her hand felt wet and I was hoping it wasn’t the result of her actions previous to opening her door.
“come in and help me pick something to wear” she said looking quite flustered as I noticed she hadn’t changed yet, she sat me on her bed next to her suitcase from where she pulled out a dress and stood in front of me, something in her case caught my eye and I had to take a better look.
Heather noticed me staring into her case and moved back towards me to take a look herself,
“Oh that’s my boyfriend” she said reaching into the bag and grabbing the object, I couldn’t believe it when she held out her hand for me to take it.
Not wanting to offend her I took hold of the object,
“Feels so real doesn’t it” she said with a cheeky grin as I held it,
‘She’s not very shy’ I thought as I was holding her 10 inch dildo in my hands, it was almost the same colour as my own cock and did indeed feel similar to my own cock, only difference was mine was a lot smaller.
“Read what’s written on it” she said strangely excited that a stranger was holding her sex toy,
‘Oh my god she’s had this in her vagina and god knows where else’ I thought as I looked a little closer to read the writing and copped a smell of the rigid toy,
Aussie Battler it read.
Heather opened the door with a smile as her eyes caught sight of the handsome man standing outside her room, she reached out and grabbed him by the wrist making sure she used the same hand she’d just masturbated with, she knew it was still wet from her cum and juices and it excited her to touch this man with her scent.
In Heathers head she was marking her territory, she was making this man hers even though he was happily married in her fantasy he now belonged to her, she knew very well this wasn’t the case, but her thoughts turned her on and her fantasy made her even wetter.
“Come in and help me pick something to wear” she said guiding him to her bed and making him sit down next to her case, she wanted to try and seduce this man, she wanted him to be hers, if only for the few days on the boat because she knew he had a wife and family, but if she could have him for those few days then she’d be happy and she’d look for another handsome Australian man to seduce once she got there.
Heather pull a dress from her case and as she did her favourite sex toy became visible, she watched as Steve’s eyes were averted away from her to her dildo, with quick thoughts she reached for the toy,
“Oh that’s my boyfriend” she said wrapping her fingers around it and pulling it from the case and holding it out for Steve to take it.
Her excitement grew as Steve took the dildo from her hand, she had had this toy deep inside her and not just in her womanhood but deep in her arse as well and now this man was holding it in his hand, her lustful scent coated the object in this hunks hand,
“Read what’s written on it” she said coaching him to bring it closer to his face so he can smell her intoxicating aroma, she watched as he brought it closer to his handsome face to read the label and as his eyes were fully focused on her toy she quickly removed her top and gave the clasp of her bra a flick letting them fall to the floor setting free her huge breasts.
Heather didn’t have to wait long before he looked up from the toy in his hand and his eyes instantly grew wider when he caught sight of her naked breasts, she watched as his eyes looked stunned as if he were in a trance, then his sight averted to her crotch and then back up to her bare chest, Heather moved a little closer and took the dildo from his hand and pointed it at him.
With the head of the toy close to his mouth she asked,
“Are you an Aussie Battler”
“Yyyyyes I I I am” he stuttered as Heather so badly wanted to slide her toy into his open mouth as he spoke to allow him to taste her, but she thought against it thinking it might freak him out.
“That’s good to hear” she said tossing the toy back into her case and holding up the dress,
“What do you think of this one” she asked smiling at her guest who still looked like a deer in a spotlight.
With her breasts covered by the dress she finally got the attention of the man and his gaze returned to her eyes,
“That looks great” he said adjusting his sitting position to obviously try and hide his hard on, but Heather could see it through his pants quite easily,
“Good, this dress it is then” she said tossing it at Steve and hooking her thumbs into the elastic of the waistband of her leggings.
I looked up from the sex toy and noticed that Heather was now topless, her light brown skin was exquisite but her breasts were amazing, I couldn’t believe how big they were, I was a married man but I couldn’t for the life of me look away.
Her breasts hung down a bit and her areolas were like dark chocolate and huge, her nipples were stiff giving me the impression that this woman was horny.
I looked down toward her crotch to make sure she hadn’t removed her pants, luckily they were still in place, but I noticed that the crotch of her leggings were darker as if they were damp, I quickly looked back up at her beautiful breasts, I still couldn’t believe how big they were, they would have to be the biggest set of tits I’d ever seen in real life.
Heather moved closer and took her toy from my hand pointing the knob at my face moving it closer to my mouth, I was tempted to open my mouth to let her slide it in so I could taste her womanhood, but I was married and didn’t want to get her hopes up.
“Are you an Aussie Battler” she asked waving the dildo in my face with a huge grin, I was so stunned at what was going on I could hardly speak, this woman had me in a trance,
“Yyyyes I I I am” was all I could stammer,
“That’s good to hear” she replied throwing her sex toy back into her case,
“What do you think of this one” she asked holding a dress up in front of her finally covering her breasts and snapping me out of my trance,
“That looks great” I said shifting my position on the bed to try and hide my excitement in my pants.
“Good, this dress it is then” she said with a smile before I lost view of her and her dress covered my face, I quickly grabbed the dress to pull it from my face knowing I could get another look at her amazing breasts, but when she came back into view I got more of a view then I thought.
Heather was stepping out of her leggings that she had dropped to the floor and now stood in front of me with just her panties on, I sat there in awe, even though she was a bigger woman she still looked amazing almost naked, her thick brown thighs led up to her panty clad womanhood, but her knickers looked like they hadn’t been changed for a few days and I thought her leggings were a bit damp, her underwear were literally soaking, they were so wet that I could see her full bush of pubes and the chocolate lips of her labia.
“You just gunna sit there and gork at my naked body all night or are you gunna hand me my dress so I can cover myself up, I’m sure your wife wouldn’t like you admiring my naked body all night” she said giggling,
“Oh shit I am so sorry” I replied turning a bright shade of red and handing her the dress, she lifted it up over her head and slid her arms in and started to shimmy it down over her ample body,
“I was only joking Steve” she said with a laugh as she pulled her dress down into place.
Her dress was quite tight on her body, it finished well above her knees and accentuated her wonderful curves, her breasts looked amazing in the thin tight fabric and her nipples poked out trying to break through,
“Wow you look amazing” I said blushing again giving this woman a compliment being a married man,
“You think so” she replied with a smile,
“Oh god yes” I said smiling back at her,
“Why thank you” she said starting to blush herself,
“Are you not going to put a bra on” I asked out of curiosity hoping her answer would be no,
“Would you like me to, I wasn’t going to so you could perv on my tits all night” she said with a giggle,
“Oh you don’t have to, you look great just the way you are” I replied with a goofy smile.
Heather pushed her leggings down over her wide hips and quickly rolled them down her thick thighs until they hit the ground, she wanted to be out of her pants before Steve got her dress off his face, she was stepping out of her leggings when his handsome face came into view again.
Heather enjoyed having his eyes on her naked body, she’d never had a guy look at her the way this man was looking at her, she could see in his eyes and his pants that he liked what he was admiring, she let him soak in her big beautiful body for a moment before she decided to speak,
“You just gunna sit there and gork at my naked body all night or are you gunna hand me my dress so I can cover myself up, I’m sure your wife wouldn’t like you admiring my naked body all night” she said with a giggle, she was so horny still and could feel her pussy dripping.
Heather so badly wanted to just reach out and grab the back of this mans head and force his face into her wet crotch and grind her pussy all over his handsome face, but she knew she couldn’t because he was married, maybe later when they are both drunk,
“Oh shit I am so sorry” he said blushing still admiring her naked body as he handed her the dress,
“I was only joking Steve” she said as she threw the dress over her head and started to shimmy it down her curvy body.
She was rubbing her hands down her sides smoothing out the creases when she heard him speak again,
“Wow you look amazing” she heard him say, she was taken back a bit no one had ever paid her a compliment and it sounded so good in an accent she loved,
“You think so” she asked blushing to see if he would back up his statement,
“Oh god yes” he replied with a big smile, which made her blush even more and she could feel her smile grow across her face,
“Why thank you” she replied.
“Are you going to put a bra on” he asked staring at her bust, she looked down and noticed her dress hugging her huge breasts and her nipples poking straight out stretching the thin material,
“Would you like me to, I wasn’t going to so you could perv on my tits all night” she replied giggling hoping he’ll say no,
“Oh you don’t have to, you look great just the way you are” he said which was just the response she wanted.
“Well let’s go then” she said holding out her hand for Steve to take, the hot man sitting on her bed took her hand and she helped him to his feet, she wished at that moment that he was single, she could see herself with this man and she was going to try everything she could to make it happen.