- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story.  

It was an exciting day for any and all fans of the US radio station, 201.5, The Mini.  More specifically, it was a very exciting day for those who were:  1.) looking to make money and win a contest, and 2.) owned a shrink ray.

 

Inside of the studio, the hosts of the radio station, Jay and Shelly, were laying out the rules of today's contest.  "Okay everyone, remember today is the first day of our new contest where you can win up to $10,000.00!" Jay exclaimed in excitement into the microphone.

 

"That's right, we call it the Shrunken Selfie Challenge!" Shally added in.  "And it's for all you people out there with your very own shrink ray.  Jay, tell em how to win."

 

"Thanks Shell!  So everyone, there are only three simple rules if you want to win up to ten grand.  First, shrink yourself down to microscopic size.  You can't just be a few inches tall, I'm talking one millimeter.  Second, hide in your mom's underwear.  Yes, you heard me correctly.  It doesn't matter:  thong, panties, g-string, just hide in her underwear.  Last, when she puts her underwear on, take a selfie and send it to us.  The best pictures will win the money!"  Jay rattled off.

 

"Now Jay, can the mothers know about this?" Shelly asked.

 

"Absolutely not!" Jay laughed.  "In fact, if they find out while you're in there, it will be considered cheating and you'll be disqualified....and you don't want that to happen.  That said, if you want to tell them after you're done, have at it!"

 

Shelly smiled.  "And what happens if you take TWO photos, one in the day and one at night?"

 

"Well Shelly, I'm glad you asked," Jay said.  "In fact, you will win your original ten grand, and will then be entered to win an additional ten grand."

 

"I'll tell you what Jay," Shelly said with a laugh.  "I sure hope these mom's don't go to Taco Bell before hand, otherwise everyone's gonna have a real hard time," Shelly said, causing both her and Jay to laugh on air.

 

"Shelly let's get some insight," Jay said.  "You're a mom, right?"

 

"Sure am, two kids, ages twelve and sixteen."

 

"And what would you do if they were in your underwear?"

 

Shelly blushed, unable to believe that her co-host had just asked her that on the air.  She decided to play along nonetheless.  "Well, for their sake they better hope I don't find them.  They could be grounded for a while, and their punishment means being stuck at that size."

 

"You sound like a terrifying mother," Jay said, taking a sip of water.  

 

Shelly shrugged.  "Hey, it's better that never being found again," she said with a giggle.

 

"I guess that is true," Jay laughed.  "Alright everyone, we're just about ready to start our contest.  Any last thoughts Shelly?"

 

"Jay this all sounds amazing.  So you heard that here everyone.  Text us your selfies once you get them and be careful out there!"  Shelly laughed.

 

Both hosts looked at each other and nodded.  In unison, they said, "And our contest begins in three...two...one."

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, more chapters to come