- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First stab at this stuff. I kept it pretty simple for an opener. I'll be doing a lot of kinkier stuff later though. So hope ya' all like it. 

Endless expanses of soft, dusty carpet, the light smell of orange-laced aerosol  and massive structures of wood and fabric towering high above in every direction. That was what Mina awoke to- a massive parody of an unfamiliar home. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up, the strands of carpet scratching and tickling against her bare vanilla skin. The young woman was more confused than anything-not remembering a thing about how she got there- why everything was so large now, or even when she passed out. She batted some dust out of her smooth, lengthy white hair. Looking herself, most of her clothes didn't come with her either, making this strange, enlarged home all the more imposing and confusing. Now only dressed in her pink bra and matching panties, she'd stand up fully an try to get a grasp of just how small she really was.


The strands of carpet came up to her ankles, and the massive furnishing all dwarfed high above her. She couldn't have been larger than a doll- four or five inches in height. The weight of just how small she was- at least compared to the home she found herself in put a heavy weight on her chest. The vulnerability- being too big to hide everywhere, but too small to properly defend herself either. A nervous sweat dripped down her skin. She had to find whoever lived here and hope they'd know something she didn't or at least be able to help. Moving ahead, Mina could make out the next room ahead of her, a kitchen table and the side of a fridge. As she walked, her ears picked up on a low, distinct humming coming from the very room. Someone was there- she just had to reach them.


Opposite of the wall was the lone woman to live there, and unfortunately for Mina, not type of person they'd want to find in such a vulnerable state. They were in the midst of making themselves breakfast, humming a little tune to themselves as they whisked eggs in a pan, dressed only in a purple thong that hugged their thighs and nothing much else. They took great comfort in the freedom of their own home. With two lengthy, soft and fluffy bunny ears popping up from their purple messy hair and a tiny white tail poking out from their backside, they were a rabbit girl living on their own for the better part of a year and had grown accustomed to the comfort and freedom of that solidarity. But she'd always longed for more....


Mina took awhile to traverse the living room, growing increasingly tired as she walked what felt like a mile just to reach the kitchen- which wasn't too far off at her size. The crackle of cooking eggs, moving pots and plates kept her going though, desperate to find someone to get an idea of just how things ended up like this. As she rounded the corner, her green eyes looked up- finally catching a glimpse of who she'd been listening to for so long. She was awestruck, tracing up the massive body of the first person she'd seen since ending up here. It made sense- with how large the chairs and carpet were, but seeing them up close was an experience. Their legs seemed to go on and on, the soft, tanned skin having a bit of a reflective sheen to it, up to their exposed chest. The bun wasn't the most endowed- but from the small fry's perspective, they were massive. Just who were they?


They'd find that out soon enough as the strange was just getting up from the table, tossing their dish in the sink and giving it a quick rinse.  She yawned, holding her arms above her head, stretching and finally feeling that groggy feeling pass over her. Looking up at the window- something seemed a bit off. The light coming in had a more set tint to it as if it were the middle of the day, not early in the morning. Yet here the large girl was just waking up for breakfast. 


There wasn't too much time to think about it as they were walking right in Mina's direction. Their steps were soft and lax, barely causing a tremor in the floor- but being stepped on still couldn't be healthy! Biting her lip, she decided there wasn't any better option at the moment and cleared her throat. She yelled out loud, trying to get the strangers attention before they walked right past her!
"H-hey! Excuse me! Look down for a second!"


The strange woman's lengthy ears drooped down, her steps paused and head tilted. Did she hear something. Turning down, her lavender eyes widened, seeing the exhausted miniature woman right by the living room.  She stayed still, just as confused as Mina, trying to process what she was seeing. There were a lot of different people she knew, Nekos, Griffons, Sharks, Titans- all varying in size, looks, and appearances, but she'd never found a small fry right in her own house, not even those pesky rodents! And in that moment of thought, her eyes shifted to a sly, sultry gaze. A feeling of dread washed over Mina- not even being given a moment to reconsider before the rabbit girl reached right for her.


Their fingers wrapped around her tiny body, pressing into her legs, waist, chest, and neck, holding her limbs to her body. While firm, the fingers were soft and cushion-y, letting her sink into them just a bit. She was just small enough to feel the tiny ridges from each finger and smell the slightest traces of sweat in their skin. Mina was raised higher and higher until they were right in front of the stranger's face, those predatory, lustful eyes pinned on her like magnets. 


"Mm...Well, hello there cutie. I didn't expect company~ But I don't mind. It's always nice to get...acquainted with a new face." Even her voice was low and teasing, pausing in the midst of her sentences just for that added drawn out allure. It left Mina concerned, not sure what to make of them. At least they didn't turn violent, but would they help her at all?


"Y-yeah, sorry..I'm not sure how I got here either...I was hoping you might know? Or could help me a bit?..Please?" She begged lowly, timid and nervous. She'd be shaking if she wasn't so firmly held. There was some excitement in the way she was being looked at, but it was far outweighed by her vulnerability and just what that could mean for her. 


"My..How convenient. You haven't a clue? You weren't just trying to peak on me? I'll certainly try to help in any ways I can, but  happen to need a bit of...help too~ I'm Ophelia, by the way, and who might you?"  Her large ears perked up. While the small girl might have been a bit quiet at their size, her sensitive ears could pick up their voice loud and clear.


"N-no! I wasn't trying anything like that, honest! I'll uh.....Help you?..I'm not sure what I'd be good for like this though. And I'm Mina." She couldn't help but shake a bad feeling about Ophelia. Their tone, gaze, and not knowing a thing about them had her on edge. Maybe she' have been better off trying to find the exit first.
With a warm smile, the rabbit girl continued onward, traversing her living room and heading toward the door of her bedroom. Fr the tiny in her hand, it was like watching the world fly beneath her, a rush of wind blowing over their face while the fingers protected the rest of her. The digits were getting damper as they held her though, the scent of their hand growing and filling her nose. At that size, even such a minor smell was much stronger and took over the air around her. But as soon as that door opened, her heart sank a bit.


Inside Ophelia's bedroom was nothing short of a den of debauchery. Cloths soiled in some kind of clear fluid were all in a pile near the corner. The bed was a mess, covered with dozens of tiny pillows- some of which were crushed a bit in the middle with damp marks on them. But most unsettling was the dull violet glow the room had, missing any of the normal lights the rest of the house had and only fit with violet-colored bulbs giving the room a more erotic vibe as a whole.  Coupled with a clear and pungent smell of sex spilling out, the nervous feeling in her chest grew ten fold!"Just..what did you need help with again?"

 

Chuckling softly, Ophelia, closed the door behind her, cutting off any escape even if Mina did get free. Of all the people for a vulnerable little thing to come across, it had to be Ophelia. The girl held true to the stereotype of her kin and was nothing short of a nymphomaniac. Even by their standards she was a freak, always looking to indulge new and...interesting things when she could. But there was only so much a girl can do by herself. 


"Not much sweetie, you'll barely need to do a thing right now. I'd rather get a ...feel for you first." Those soft fingers pressed inward, rubbing up and down Mina's doll-sized frame poking and teasing every inch of their skin, running over their chest and crotch, completely shattering any personal space and comfort they might have had left. Naturally the small girl was taken off-guard, making a tiny cry as she was teased. A large thumb rubbed right into her face, pushing them deep into Ophelia's skin and rubbing those natural oils right into them. 


"Mm..Yes,you'll do...-very- nicely." The giantess teased, eliciting a concerned shout from her newest plaything, their voice muffled into her thumb.  They'd lean back into their bed, still warm from the other night. The entire mattress was a bit damp from the sweat and other fluids that soaked into it. The bun got comfy in her nest of pillows, holding the small girl firmly in her hand and finally moving the thumb away from their face.


Mina coughed and breathed in the hormone-tainted air, shaking her head and looking down at the massive captor fearfully. She was sweating from the idea of what they might do to her- how dangerous this kind of person would be with a vulnerable small fry.  "Hey..I uh..Don't mean to be rude  or anything...You're very pretty...But I don't think I'll be much use for t-mmph!" The large finger pushed right back into her face, muffling her words again. 


"Don't worry, you're perfect..Now..Just be quiet and enjoy yourself..I know I will~" Ophelia wasn't one to beat around the bush, and no time was too early for her to have some fun. She'd been craving a new toy, and to have a living, breathing, squirming one walk right up to her after breakfast? Christmas had come early~  The hand dragged the small girl right to what they were afraid of. The tight fabric of Ophelia's thong was pulled down, showing off her wet sex below. The pink crevice was already dripping, beads of juices dropping off and down to the mattress beneath her. In her grip, the tiny girl started to squirm desperately, not wanting any part of it with how dangerous it could be. But all that did was confirm what the bun had been thinking about..How much better they'd feel deep in her depths, squirming more than any vibrator. 


The strong smell of sex filled Mina's nose. The thumb only pulled away when she was right in front of her captor's lower lips. The soft nub of their clit was on full display, warm air spilling over her like a exhaust from a vent. Her face was bright red, as embarrassed as he was terrified. She wasn't given even a moment to plead or scream, her face pushed right into that soft, firm nub. The warm fluids covered her face the instant she was pushed into it, a pulsating heat flowing all over her body. Just teasing at first, the nymphomaniac pushed their little toy over her nub, rubbing the contours of their face back and forth across the sensitive bundle of nerves. The dampness and heat picked up very quickly.


It was heavenly for Ophelia. Even just prodding herself with the little plaything was s much more  unique than her other toys. Soft natural flesh, all those curvatures so precise they could only come from a real person, rubbing into her body. Her sex was getting hungrier, eager for a taste of its newest toy, and who was she to deprive it of that? After a few more rubs, circling the nub with the small woman, they were dragged down and unceremoniously plunged right into their slit.


Mina was already a bit dizzy, her hair drenched in fluids and sticking to her skin. She could barely see, just feel that constant rubbing into pink flesh and often bumping that firmer nub with her nose. A sudden downward pull caught her attention- and where she'd only seen the light pink flesh before, a much darker cavern met her eye.  Her eyes opened and she was abruptly pushed head-first into the bun's sex.  The hand gradually let go of her to feed more and more of her body to the greedy cavern. It was dark inside, getting the darker the further she was pushed in. The scent was overwhelmingly strong, making her light-headed  with the intensity of the feminine aroma. Fluids drenched her instantly, the soft walls pushing in and massaging her body against them. It was a suffocating invasive hug from all sides. The only thing left out were her feet, held lightly by twin fingers. 


Ophelia coo'd, relishing in the feeling/ The contours of an entire person's body had so many more stimulating points than most toys, and the euphoria of making such a small living person into a slave and tool to sedate her sex drive...It had her clenching already. It was the fastest she'd been worked up in awhile.  She just left them to stew in there for a moment, kneading their body with her inner-walls, feeling each inch of them rubbing and grinding her sensitive insides. But after a minute, she grew bored of that- pulling Mina out just a bit, giving them the slightest hope of a change of heart and fresh air, then pushing them right back into the hot, slimy depth.


Needless to say, things were about to get very intense for the small girl. Mina's eyes lit up when she was pulled back, then filled with terror with the abrupt push, forcing her face deep into the slick, constricting walls. The entombment turned into a wild, forceful ride, feeling her entire body pulled back, her wet legs feeling the comparatively cool air rush over them, then thrust inward,juices flooding her nose and mouth with their taste and scent. It started slow, just a few pulls here and there, but still disorienting. The more Ophelia got into it though, the faster it got. When thing were in full swing, Mina could barely tell which way was up! She was pushed, pulled, squeezed and choked. Each shove moved her a little differently- some rubbing her firmly up against the walls and pushing her head deep into their walls, and others just shoving her deeper inward, the dark consuming her. The walls got tighter, moaned echos filling her ears and juices streaming down every corner!


Ophelia was close.It was all so euphoric for her, the thought of a living person's expense for such a trivial, greedy thing just driving her more into her lust. She loved how each angle felt amazing, the tiny toy's knees, arms, chest, face- all stimulating points that rubbed her in just the right way. The heat built in her core, soft ears drooping down her sides. Finally, he released the small girl's legs and shoved them all the way inside, bucking her hips and letting out a lustful scream as orgasm took over her mind and body.


Pushed all the way in, Mina was consumed in darkness, the walls clamping around her tighter than ever and knocking the air out of her lungs. She could barely breath, the humid heat like a sauna to her tiny body. She let out a  pained groan from the pressure. A rush of the bun's fluids rushed all around her, smashing into her body and running down her throat! The jet was strong enough to knock her back, her body shooting right out of her warm, constricting prison! She shot up into the air with a geyser, plummeting down into onto the mattress with femcum spilling right on top of her, forming a little pool around her limp body. 


The larger bunny girl continued to buck their hips, thrusting their crotch and releasing a few more squirts over the finally freed tiny..Unfortunately, they weren't dealing with a normal person that was easily satisfied.Where most would think of relief with the rough experience over, the truth was that it had only begun. As soon as the high died down a little, Ophelia's butt crashed back into the bed, a pleased sigh escaping her lips and her hand dipping into the little pool, a finger wrapping around the tired tiny and pulling them up to their feet. She started to shift, pulling her body up to loom over them.


Mina was dead tired, but just when he thought she'd be done, she was pulled right back up to her feet. She panted, unable to muster the energy to speak. Her feet were punned down by the finger, and her body kept upright by another. Looking up, a rekindled fear crossed her heart. The comparatively massive girl was right above her, their body in prime position to drop back down. Their skin was covered in sweat, droplets falling down all around her like a warm, salty rain. Their fair, firm chest jostled with their pink nipples hard and firm. Juices were still ripping down from their nethers and yet...


Ophelia dropped right down. Her weight and positioning again forced the small woman right up into her depths, but this time they were already soaked and hotter than ever. They were fully swallowed by it, only kept a finger's width out by the digit holding their feet down. She moaned loudly, feeling that same presence inside them, now in an even firmer and more..oppressive position. There would be no escaping from it. After taking a moment to get comfy, she started to ride them like any other toy, roughly grinding into their body, shaking her hips, twisting little by little, giving them the full rough full-body fucking she could offer.


Inside, Mina was again swallowed in the hot depths, now even more of those juices spilling out all over her and filing her nose. It was darker without any source of light peeking in, and most unsettling was the much rougher and compromising position. Rather than being pushed and pulled, the entire world around her moved instead! The walls squeezed and moved, pulling up, down, forward, back- shoving her every which way. Her face smacked into every crevice of the bunny girl's depths, forcefully rubbed and ground into the warm, soft, constricting muscles. 


Surprisingly, the horny nympho was getting to her climax even faster than before. She was warmed up and ready to go, moving herself rapidly up and down her toy's body, making sure they were nice ad intimate with every part of her sensitive lower lips. The heat built, sweat pouring down her flat belly, jiggling chest and thick thighs.  She panted, tongue lulling from her mouth like a dog. t was the best feeling she'd had all month, riving her deeper into her lust, humping faster until she reached her peak. She slammed her crotch down all the way to the bed, rubbing into the mattress as her internal heat peaked!


Any trace of light was snuffed out inside. Mina could only vaguely make out the walls around her, but that wasn't the scary part. It constricted again, holing her in a vice as the sex clamped down, smothering her completely. But unlike before, she was -truly- pinned. The large finger kept her feet on the bed and the only way out was down...which was now fully blocked off..Meaning..She'd be taking the full force of the sex-addicted bunny's orgasm with no way out. The sound of rushing fluids came from above. She stifled a cry, not wanting her mouth open when it hit- and boy id it hit.


The flood of orgasm hit her body dead-on. The tiny woman was like a dam right in the middle of a tidal wave, intense pressure, heat, warmth and wetness smashing right into her. Her body broke the wave in the middle, the fluids forcing the walls to push pen just a bit so it could all rush around her body and into the bed below. She couldn't breath, juices forced down her nose and throat, making her choke and cough, the taste and sheer excess of how much she swallowed overwhelming her. The walls spasmed, tightening and crushing her between them. Right when the first wave died down, her mouth was forced open to breath- just to be met by the second wave of the flood pouring into her. 


Ophelia sat there in absolute ecstasy, feeling her toy squirm and struggle in her depths as she rode out her orgasm. The mattress was soaked beneath her, her fingers covered in her own juices. Yet despite being in the middle of an intense release, the idea of that living plaything being so completely pinned, forced to endure each contraction made her hotter  and ready to push for yet another!  She bit her lips, grinding against the mattress as the lasts few contractions died down and her breathing slowed. Her fingers grasped Mina's legs, keeping them pinned even after all that. The bun lifted from her perch, revealing the completely soaked coughing fit of a tiny as fluids spilled down over them like a stream. 


Mina was a mess, her hair sticking to her in uneven clumps and her entire body click with sexual fluids. She coughed up some as well, having swallowed more than she'd have ever liked to in one lifetime. There was a pause between then, no words at all, just the shared panting of fatigue. They were both soaked- the giantess in sweat which now flowed down her soft, vanilla skin. Her eyes looked up pleadingly, begging to be let go where she couldn't find the strength to say it. And yet....She found herself being lifted.


Ophelia leaned down, pushing her face into the wet, dirty bed and putting her rear high int the air. She'd take on a new stance, bringing her newest toy back around in her grip and aiming their head right at her soaked entrance, ready for a new position and yet another round of rough fun.


"Don't worry Minny- er..Mina I mean....Just a few more and we'll be done..At least...Until tonight~


It was a very...very long evening.