- Text Size +
Story Notes:

All tags will eventually be used. A fap/schlick piece, really.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Yes, I'm alive.

Molly yawned as she stretched her heavily tattooed arms above her head. The sun was shining brightly through her window, the warm June breeze ruffling her curly brown hair. The 29 year old shifted in her bed and felt movement between her ass cheeks. She smiled, letting out a (to her) small fart and relishing the squirming of the tiny man there. Her sweetie pie-Pierce-had spent the night against her puckered hole. He was such a trooper. 

The woman'd had some shitty dreams the previous night, and was glad that she had the day off of work to recuperate. That, and she could spend more time with Pierce. Recently, shrink rays had been made available to the general public. Using her tax return, Molly had brought one and told her significant other about it right away. Size stuff had always been a turn on for them. As she swung her feet over the side of her bed, Molly felt a tickle inside her vagina.

"Aww, Rayna..."


Make that significant others. Being polyamorous had its perks. 

She tightened her pelvic  floor muscles in what was commonly known as a kegel to say hello to her passionate girlfriend before stretching her back. Even though Molly was usually submissive and Rayna dominant, they had roleplayed an "unaware insertion" scenario the previous night, hence the latter's current position. Glancing at her nightstand, the caramel skinned woman smiled at the miniaturized people sleeping there.

"Morning, Scarlett."


"Good morning, Molly."

The gorgeous woman, her name matching her long crimson hair, grinned up at Molly. Her arm was around a bookish man next to her, who was still rubbing his eyes from sleep. She grinned when she noticed the tent under the blankets.

"How'd you sleep?"


"Eh," Molly shrugged, "I was being chased by a giant chinese opera mask for some reason, but otherwise I slept okay. You?"

"I think my dream had pickles in it? Maybe? Who the hell knows."

Molly and Scarlett both giggled. Colton was walking away from them, phone in hand. He took the set of stairs down to the floor, where their bathrooms and showers were. As he did, Scarlett turned and gently nudged the other man.

"Wakey wakey, Matthew."

The blond next to her blinked sleepily and then smiled up at the redhead. Then his gray eyes slid over to Molly and he immediately began to blush. Matthew was usually dominant in the bedroom, but was trying his hand at being submissive. He even had a collar around his neck. Molly tapped the edge of the nightstand with a freshly manicured fingernail (thanks to Pierce and Matthew, of course) which prompted Matthew to get up and walk over. His penis was erect and his testicles swayed with every step.

"Good morning, Matthew. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well, Molly. I-"

"Ah, ah, ah. Remember the rules? What do you call me?"

"Oh, sorry! I'm still learning...um, I slept well, Miss Molly."

"Good boy."

She stroked the top of Matthew's blond head with the tip of her right index finger. The handsome man shuddered, and he couldn't help the precum that dripped from the tip of his uncircumcised penis. 

The shrinking process was completely safe, as was being shrunk. Every person who was miniaturized had access to water and food, as well as frequent breaks. Oftentimes this included Molly herself. Their arrangement also made it so that they could be regrown to normal size at any time, no questions asked as long as they used their safeword or nonverbal signal. After growing back to normal, aftercare would be provided via cuddling, cleanup and lots and lots of pampering. (Molly personally loved the pampering.) Not only that, but the shrinkee (or tiny, as they were called in certain social circles) were made extremely durable. However, the senses were also heightened at a smaller size, and only increased the smaller one became.

"So, here's the plan. I'm going to put you under my right foot today."

Matthew immediately gulped.

"But Mo-"

The relatively giant woman shot him a warning look.

"M-Miss Molly," he said as the woman relaxed, "Your right foot..."

"Yes?"

"You put the most weight on it..."

"I know. That's why I think you could help. I have a wart on the ball of it that needs to be taken down. It'd give you plenty of exercise."

Matthew swallowed again, his freckles vanishing beneath crimson. Colton had returned by now, and both he and Scarlett were watching him.

"I...but...you're taking your usual 5 kilometer walk this morning."

"Yes. And?"

"Well...that's....quite a distance..."

"Don't worry Matthew. You'll get your food, water, and bathroom breaks. Plus, I'm not going right away. We're all going to eat, get dressed, and maybe watch some vids on YouTube or something before I go. Plus you'll get a chance to use the bathroom. How does that sound?"

"...that...doesn't sound too bad, I guess."

Molly smiled, stroking Matthew's back with her finger. 

"Besides," Molly said, "Not all of us are here. The real fun doesn't even start until everyone gets here, remember?"

"Yes..."

Molly moved so she was lying on her side, head propped up against her arm. She reached towards Matthew's engorged genitalia with her thumb and forefinger, applying a single drop of lube onto it to masturbate him. It was then that Matthew knew it was going to be a long, long day.

Chapter End Notes:

Everyone is queer and polyamorous unless stated otherwise.

Molly: Biracial (black and white), late 20s. A writer who wants to break into the film industry. 80% submissive, 15% switch, 5% dominant.

Pierce: White (mostly English and Scottish). An OBGYN currently on vacation. Early 30s. 25% dominant, 25% submissive, 50% switch.

Rayna: Latina (Bolivian and Mexican). Between jobs and considering a career in journalism. Late 20s. 100% dominant.

Scarlett: White (Irish). A rising star in the online music scene. Early 30s. 100% dominant.

Colton: Southeast Asian (Hindi and Filipino). Studying to be a sociologist. Late 20s. 65% dominant, 35% submissive.

Matthew: White (Scandinavian). Working towards becoming a research doctor. Late 20s. 72% dominant, 28% submissive.