- Text Size +
Ryan, Chelsey, and her girlfriend Shauna sat together, side-by-side in a circular booth sharing a tray of french fries. The three of them were eating at their favorite diner, Mini's, like they did almost every week. It had become the usual hang out for them since they became friends just before entering high school, now as seniors they would still come to enjoy the food and each other's company. Today the place was relatively slow, with only a few other people eating in the same room as them. They talked about this or that, nothing highly important for teenagers; gossip about other students or teachers were usually the highlights of course.

Ryan, a player on his school's football team, was eating most of the fries while he listened to Chelsey talk on and on about who she saw at the mall and who it looked like was cheating on whom. Leaning back, Ryan thought he looked cool and confident in his sports jacket and black pants. And though he was a fairly good player, nothing about his build seemed intimidating, looking more like an average slim teen with brown hair that went this way and that on his thin head.

Chelsey, ever the gossip queen, kept droning on and on, her sentences filled with phrases like, "and then she said," or "I just can't believe they," and sometime ending with a, "and that's the tea". Despite seeming average in this way, Chelsey was actually a bright girl. She aced almost every test and was even set up for some scholarships at the local University. But for the time being, her long blonde hair kept swinging back and forth against her white shirt as she looked back and forth between her friend and her girlfriend while she talked, regardless if they were still listening or not.

Shauna had stopped listening to Chelsey for the past few minutes, now content just to stare into her beautiful face while she spoke. Like her friends, Shauna was 17 years young, but unlike them, she was black. A lot of drama filled up their freshman and sophomore years when she and Chelsey had come out with their both lesbian and interracial relationship, but by now it was just taken as normal, and through all the mean questions and bigoted comments, Shauna had felt a stronger bond with her cute white girl. Now, wearing a grey hoodie Chelsey had gotten her, Shauna looked at her while resting her face on her hand and playing idly with a piece of her own black curled hair.

After a good few minutes, all three had noticed that they were almost out of fries. Not wanting to end this now, they agreed to get another plate and pressed a red button positioned next to their table.

Shauna, the closest, spoke into the accompanying speaker, "hey, can we get more fries for the table?"

Instead of a voice answering back, their request was instead answered by a red light shining high above their table. It was the kind of light you'd see on the back of a car really, not overbearing but noticeable from the distance.

Suddenly there was a light shaking through the room, noticeable almost only by the ripples in glasses of water.

On one of the walls of the dining area they were in, just above it was an even higher expansion of glass, going up for what seemed like a mile or several until it almost reached the ceiling.

Now walking into view behind the glass was a girl with natural red hair put up in a ponytail. She wore a headset that covered one ear and had a bored expression on her face as she hurried. She was an average thin build, but with noticeably large breasts that moved with nearly every step, bouncing sometimes in opposite directions without a bra. Another characteristic of this girl was that she was fucking huge. She seemed to be miles high, carrying in her hand a relatively small tray, roughly the size of a silver dollar with even smaller trays on it, on a hand large enough to absolutely demolish any one of the three student's houses with no effort at all.

The red hair girl slid the glass wall open and looked around the dining area until finally seeing the small red light above a table with three nano teens. She reached with her fingers and picked up an absolutely tiny tray of puny fries from the tray in her other hand with the help of a tiny pole sticking out the side. With some care she extended her arm towards where the light was and carefully lowered them onto the table, still with a slight crash sound thanks to the unintended force (it just came with the size).

"Here's your fries," she said in a bored sounding voice before turning away and closing the glass once more. The hard to notice shaking continued again for a few seconds as she walked away.

"Man! Who was that?" Ryan finally asked, still staring at where the giant girl had just stood.

"Oh that was Abby," Chelsey said, taking a fry from the tray, "you haven't met her? She's a year before us and we go to the same school. Well, she goes to the Giant section, but you know what I mean. She's been working here for a few months, haven't you seen her?"

"Guess I haven't noticed," Ryan said, giving a shrug, "but man, would I love gettin' lost on those tits."

Shauna gave a quick chuckle as she grabbed a fry, "dude, they'd crush you in like, a second."

"Worth it," Ryan said quickly, "wonder if there's a way I could get her numberÂ…"

"Dude, any GIANT could crush you in a second," Shauna said, in a more serious but still joking tone, "besides, like any Giant would want a pervy little bug boy like you crawling all over them. Ew," she laughed. "Just do what I did and find a nice flat little tiny girl to cuddle up with." And with that Shauna reached over and wrapped her arms around Chelsey, snuggling up close while her girlfriend was just trying to eat her fry.

They all kept laughing about that and debating breast sizes until they finished their fries. Chelsey even insisting she knew a nano with an even bigger rack than Abby, relative to their own bodies anyway; but Ryan said they weren't bigger if he couldn't climb them like Mount Everest.

...

"We're done," Shauna said into the speaker after they'd finished their second tray of fries. Once again the red light turned on above them. Soon, a different woman came to the sliding glass wall. She was an Asian looking woman that seemed a little taller than Abby was, and though it was by only a few inches to her, to nanos it was entire body spans. She had black hair cut evenly at neck level and was also wearing a headset like Abby. She also seemed more experienced, as her expression was happy and cheerful sounding as she spoke to the tiny customers. She looked down at the light above the three.

"Thanks for coming to Mini's," She said, cheerfully, "just insert your card into the slot by your button and I'll take you to the exit."

This was the standard exit script. To avoid all the tiny people from walking out unnoticed, there wasn't actually a direct exit from the dining area. Instead, you had to be escorted out by one of these servers after paying. To make it easier to carry them all, every booth could be picked up like game pieces and taken to the door. This resulted in guests getting both a meal and the feeling of going on some kind of rollercoaster while they left.

"So, who's paying?" Ryan asked the girls, who only looked at him dumbfounded.

"We thought it was your turn," Chelsey finally said, "we didn't bring any money."

"What?? I thought I paid last time, I didn't bring any either." Ryan said back, surprised.

Shauna looked up to gigantic server, still looking down at them almost awkwardly.

"Hey! UhÂ… We actually forgot our money! Can we just run home and bring it back real quick!?"

The server, upon hearing this, lost her cheerful smile as she still looked at them.

Then, rolling her eyes a little, clicked a button on her headset and said, "we've got some pests in dining B". (That's code for nano dine-and-dash situations). "Come with me," she said, her voice now sounding as bored as Abby's had earlier, maybe even more so.

The three friends protested, but their cries fell on deaf ears as the gigantic woman reached her hand into the room, getting closer until her fingers clasped the sides of the booth they were in and lifted them slowly into the air.