- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[07/03/19]

 

Contains Vore, Butt, Entrapment and Knee stuff a little bit.

Not a Trace

"Don't worry, there won't be."
-Hitwoman



"Sorry to interrupt you there, stud, but can I ask you something?"  She asked with a playful grin, and adjusted the thick rimmed glasses on her face.

"You can ascks us an'thing, gorgeous."  One of three men standing next to the booth the woman in question answered.  They all wore suits, cheap knock-offs that would only fool those who don't associate with upper class society regularly, but his was particularly embarrassing to look at.  His trousers and blazer didn't match nor did they fit well enough and there were patches sewn in likely to cover hole from rough wear.  His comb-over wasn't doing him any favors either.

"Well I was just wondering, which part of my body is your favorite?"  The dark haired woman asked, reaching up to the zipper of her tracksuit and slowly pulling it down to reveal the top of a tiny tank top conforming to the subtle curves of her breast.  "My breasts?"  She giggled, measuring the reactions of each man as she continued to unzip her loosely fitting jacket, displaying her bare, toned stomach extending down where the rest of her shirt was cut off from.  "My tummy, perhaps?"  Running her hands down over her core, she framed her wide hips from her narrow waist and down to her juicy rump easily filling out her trackpants.  "I myself think this here is my best feature.  Or perhaps you boys are more into thighs, legs or feet.  Since you worked up the courage to approach a complete stranger like me, I'll reward each of you.  Choose a body part and I'll be sure to send to you Heaven with with it."  She finished, licking her lips as she looked at her half finished meal and barely touched beer.

"See, whadid I tells ya, youngsters."  The older, sloppier man boasted.  "Works every time."

"Whateva John, you jus got lucky is all."  One of the other men scoffed, he was wearing sunglasses inside a diner and it was already dark out.  "She ev'n clean?  Way she's openin' dem legs like that?"

"Half-Cracks got a point."  The other guy reasoned, looking to the woman who had begun to pick at her meal again.  "Uh, no offense miss."

Looking up from her plate, the woman smiled sweetly to the somewhat polite and reasonably dressed one.  "Oh, none taken.  You can never be too careful."  She replied, flashing a smile of perfectly straight pearly whites.

"Dat right there's all I gots to see ta know she's clean."  John said, gently holding the woman's cheeks and showing off her teeth.  "Skanks got skank teeth, dis little honey's got all her's in order."  He explained, releasing her.  "I'll give ya fidy bucks ta blow me, I'm likin' dem lips.  Anudda ten if ya swallow like a good girl."

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, handsome."  The woman said, picking up her large mug of beer and downing it in record time.  "I always swallow."

"Fuck it, I'm in."  The one identified as 'Half-Crack' said, taking off his sunglasses.  "I love me a woman who can chug.  Let me use you ass for sum hot-doggin' action and I'll give you 75 big ones."

Giggling cutely, she reached up and grabbed his tie, pulling him close and whispered in his ear.  "No extra charge if you 'happen' to slip in."

"Dayum!  You slutty, but I like that."  Half-Crack said with a wide grin, standing back up when she released him and fixing his tie.  "How 'bout you, Killer?  Or you too good for this sista putting out?"

The third man looked at the woman, then back to his companions.  "Fine... But just to be safe, I'm taking a knee."

"Man, I didn't know you was into dat kinky shit."  Half-Crack joked.

"Shut it, so are we doing this or what?"  Killer asked, frustrated.

"Is it alright if I take all you boys at once?"  The woman asked, standing up and walking with the men as the headed towards the exit.  The diner wasn't empty, there were at least another dozen or so customers, most at the bar, who were all doing their best to ignore the scene that had just played out.

"I don't see no reason why not."  John answered as she lead them behind the diner.

"There are no cameras back here, as are we doing this out in the open or do you boys have a vehicle?"  She asked, taking off her tracksuit to reveal the polyester short shorts she was wearing.

"I'll go get the van."  Killer said, walking towards the parking lot.

"Hey sweetie, there's nobody around..."  John tried to persuade, motioning to their current location, a truck stop with diner and motel with the closest city a good 30 minute drive south on the highway.  "Why don't me 'n you sta-!"

Cutting the perverted man off, the woman grabbed his balls and slightly firmly, but not tightly.  "Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'all good things come to those who wait', handsome?"  She teased, fondling John's balls until Killer pulled up with their van.

"Alright, let's do this thing quick.  Boss called and said if we're not back in 50 minutes, we're dead."  He announced as the others piled into the van.

"Think you can finish us all off in 10 minutes, sweetheart?"  John asked with a chuckle, closing and locking the door behind him.

"For three sacks of perverted shit like you?  Hell, 10 seconds is probably too long."  The woman said, but not in the sweet, gentle, submission tone she had been using this entire time, but a cold, harsh, menacing voice that, despite their numerical advantage, sent a chill down the three men's spines.  Within the confined space of the van, none of the men even had time to draw their weapons before the woman grabbed each of them and made them vanish into thin air, their clothes falling to the floor in a heap.  "Jesus, this is why I hate men like you pricks."  She complained, stepping into the front and finding a cellphone in one of the cupholders.  Sitting roughly in the passenger seat, causing the van to rock from the sudden impact, she flipped the phone open and dialed a number.  While it rang, she grabbed the keys out of the ignition and pocketed them as the other end of the phone picked up.

"Hey, Hairless.  You're still using fucking flip phones?  Kid you've got to get with the times already, or is the nostalgia boner raging too hard in ya?  Huh?  Why the fuck else would I be calling you?  Three of your men tried picking me up just now, so I'm doin' you the courtesy of telling ya they're dead now.  You fucking think I don't know I'm retired?  Besides, don't act like you don't get people to come offer me some contracts on the side, and while I have your ear I'll thank you for making sure my 'fun' in the city goes unnoticed.  Can you blame me?  Retirement it fucking boring, but Tess wants me to be safe or some shit.  Anyway, let whoever needs to know that John, Half-Crack and Killer aren't going to be showing up anymore.  Oh, and make sure the families are looked after, this will be hard enough on them.  Yeah, the usual place.  I don't care, tell them those idiots pissed you off or something!  You're the boss, ain'tcha?  Just remember, no matter how big and important you get, to me you'll always be little Hairless.  Yeah, good talking to you too.  I'd say we should meet up some time and catch up, but we both know how that would turn out.  Yeah, you take care too kid.  And don't let me catch you.  Later."

Hanging up, the woman slumped back into the seat and heaved a heavy sigh.  "God damn it I need a fucking smoke..."  She thought aloud but then an image of a blonde woman with a menacing smile flashed through her  mind.  "Damn it Tess, it's like you want me to live forever or something."  She bemoaned, getting up and looking back at the piles of clothes on the floor.  "Alright you little shits, I know you're in there.  Get the fuck out here or else I'm gong to be really pissed if I have to come find you."  Predictably, there was no movement from the discarded piles of clothes which just made the woman more irritated.  Ruffling her already messily tied up hair, she picked through the piles of clothing, pulling out the men's valuables and wallets and putting them aside until she got to her true prizes, three two inch tall, naked men shivering with fear literally in the palm of her hand.

Finding his nerve first, John opened his mouth to speak but was cut off before he could even mutter a sound.  "Nope.  Don't care, not even a little bit.  I don't like you guys, so I'mma kill you.  I'm a little touched in the head when it comes to killing little shits like you, so I don't even care.  Cry and beg all you want, I'm indifferent."  She explained, and though she said she was indifferent, the rage and anger in her voice and features told a different tale.  "Well... okay maybe not totally indifferent.  Your kind always piss me right the fuck off an- actually no.  Fuck it, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of knowing why I chose to kill you rather than send you away."  Closing her hand around the three men, she plucked John from her fist and held him in front of her face.  "You like my lips, right?  You wanted me to swallow too, didn't you?"  She asked with an unsettling grin, the kind that convey a person's intentions far better than word ever could and John shook his head in denial of the fate she had forced they themselves to choose without realizing it.

Opening her mouth wide, the woman tossed John in without hesitation and slammed her jaw shut.  She made various non-verbal sounds of approval while assessing the shrunken man's taste as she tossed him with her tongue, even stuffing his body into her cheeks to show off his profile before unceremoniously tilting her head back and swallowing deeply.  Tracing a bulge descend she throat, she let out a content sigh and patted her stomach once she felt her little snack reach its final destination.  "Hmm, I might have left you a bit too big.  You're probably going to dissolve nice and slowly, which for me is fine but I guess you'll experience Hell before passing on."  She commented, poking at the doomed man playfully a bit before a small burp escaped her lips.

Thinking about all the pain John must have been in, the woman giggled to herself and turned her attention back to the two existences in her hand.  "As much as I'd love to deal you you next sweetie, my foods getting cold back there."  She stated, looking at Half-Crack but pulling Killer from her grasp.  "So I'mma kill Killer here first."  Both men started screaming and shouting, likely begging for their lives, swearing at her or some other unimportant nonsense that she easily ignored in favor of pulling up one of her pant legs to her thighs.  "Sure does suck to be you, Killer.  You didn't even want me really, but you gave into peer pressure anyway."  Keeping her knee pointed at the ground, the psychotic lady bent her leg back and stuffed Killer into the back of her knee.  He quickly disappeared as her firm calf met her supple thigh, though his panicked struggles for survival were not lost on her.  Steadying herself, she grabbed her ankle with her now free hand and held her pose for a moment.  "Since I actually do feel sorry for you in that regard, I'll at least make it far quicker than for your buddies."  She offered in an almost sorrowful tone, flexing her leg and pulling hard on her ankle until she felt a series of pops and cracks.  Killer didn't move anymore, however his body fell from her leg intact.  "Tough little one, he was."  She complimented, picking the lifeless body up off the floor and putting it in her pocket.

That left only one more shrunken horn-dog to put down and like all the others who chose her ass, she was going to enjoy this one.  "Wait.  How long far you been doing that?"  She questioned, looking back at the tiny man to see him attempting to bite her!  He was too small to break skin, so to her it was nothing more that a playful nibble.  "Well?  How do I taste, my little 'hotdog'?"  Giggling, she pried her trackpants down over her thicc ass to display its golden tan flesh.  She wasn't even wearing panties so she easily stuffed the shrunken man deep in her crack and pulled her pants back up.  "A hotdog belongs between two buns but like I said before, feel free to slip in deeper, no extra charge."  She teased, slapping her ass and enjoying the her ass ripple around it's newest toy, or possible snack depending on how the night transpires.  "Well that was fun, bet my food's cold though."  Exiting the van, she shrunk it down while closing the door and pocketed it as well.

Making sure there was a bit more sway in her step, just to better feel her cheeks rub the tiny body between them, she always took a bit of pleasure in the name displayed above the front door in big neon lights.  'Not a Trace'.

"Don't worry, there won't be."

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282