- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story. Don't judge too harshly

Author's Chapter Notes:

Where Siobhan's hell starts - Feet/Footwear, Instant Size Change

Hi. I'm Siobhan. It had only been about fifteen to twenty minutes into our shift when we had no customers of customers. A regular named  Henry then walked in and came up to the counter to chat, a usual pattern for him. Without so much as a word, he began to unlace his right shoe, and once he had it untied an expectant glance was passed up to me. I froze in place for a long moment, my hand sliding into my pocket to trace over my phone. Something in his eyes was hungry, and frightening.

 

He lifted his shoe onto the counter and looked at me. I was very confused, but also trying to hide my arousal at the smell emanating from not only his shoe, but the bare foot that was trapped inside. "We don't have all night." he sighed in a tone that sounded as if I was wasting his time.

 

To give into this, was a one was a one way ticket. He couldn't know I was aroused by this. Despite being a regular and good friends with the boss, he tended to be a creep. Always staring at me, undressing me with his eyes, flirting. If he knew he could use his feet to arouse me, my work life would be hell. Whatever he was planning, nobody would know since the game store couldn't afford security cameras.

 

"You're in luck sweetie. I'm going to make your dreams come true," he said slyly. At that moment he pulled out a bronze rod with a yellow led at one end, and a blue button towards the other. It almost looked like a Sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who. He aimed the LED towards me, and before I could react he pushed the button. In a flash, everything changed around me. It was like the world had stretched around me. And I felt several quickfire earthquakes, and then my nightmare began. Henry rounded the desk and towards me. One foot shoed, the other bare. The smell was magnified 1000x. I fell on my butt, in awe of what was happening, unable to speak. 

 

Henry's toes started towards me and I was caught between his big and second toe. I found my voice and began to scream for help, but nobody could hear. Henry grabbed his shoe from the counter and began sliding his foot, and me, into it. Once firmly snug, I heard a muffled voice above. 

 

"Can't wait to get home with ya sweet cheeks."

 

(These are extra words to fill out the word count. It's only an introduction, ok? The rest of the chapters will be long and plentiful. I guess I'll tell you more about who they are. Siobhan is 19 with crimson dyed hair, natural brunette. She's your typical girly girl but with a love for video games and movies. Henry is a 28 year old guy with a bald head and black goatee. Skinny but toned. Works as a mechanic. He's a hornball that's always looking for a hookup. He and Siobhan's boss occasionally hook up)

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1. More to come :-)