- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story contains lots of footstool action and some nice and slow shrinking. The shrinking will eventually go down to 1/2 an inch, but that journey is quite gradual.

Today (7/22/19) I created a survey to go along with the story. It's got questions about the characters and story elements. I'd really appreciate it if you could respond to it, especially if you enjoyed the story at all. You should be able to answer the survey anonymously. Thanks for your time!!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware & Aware, Footstool (height from 3ft to 2ft), Multiple Women

 

Today was a Friday like any other at your job, so why were you currently in your boss's office? Why don't we dial back a bit and explain things…

 

Currently, you work at a big law firm as a general assistant. Since the job market isn't great in your current city, you had to settle for this, although you had hope for slowly rising up in the firm.

You did lots of different things for the attorneys, especially your boss, Kayleigh Smith. She is a pretty tall 41 year old red headed woman, standing at 6'3", and has a fair skin complexion. Typically, she wears glasses with big lenses and thin frames and has green colored eyes.

Despite her being one of the more higher tier lawyers at the firm, she was nothing but kind and gentle to her staff, including you. In fact, she didn't mind the staff calling her by her first name, which was nice. But today, she was going to be extra busy, so she calls you in for a special assignment.

When you enter her large office, you notice that she was dressed casually, wearing a blouse shirt and gray jeans, along with a pair of leather boots. Her bright red hair was pulled back into a ponytail which went down to her shoulders. When she sees you, she brightly smiles and says "Good morning! I really need some help today. If you don't mind, I'll make sure your usual duties are covered."

You can't deny that you were a bit infatuated by Kayleigh, so you had no issue with helping her, but you still ask "That sounds okay to me. What'd you need help with?"

She nods in response before saying "I'll admit that it's a strange request. So first let me explain." You listen as she says "I usually keep an old CPR dummy under my desk to rest my feet on, because it seems to help me focus. Unfortunately, building maintenance must have thrown it in the garbage last night, and I won't get a new one here until Monday. It wasn’t anyone’s fault, but I am unsure if I can remain focused without it, so could you help out with this?"

This was starting to make more sense, but it only made you a bit nervous, since you had a secret foot fetish that you didn't want discovered. She seems to notice your apprehension, so she warmly smiles and says "I've noticed you staring under the table during meetings, so I thought you'd be okay with this arrangement. Are you not interested? I'll make sure you're paid double for today…"

Now this was tempting. Not only was your super hot boss inviting you to experience her feet, she would even double your pay. You didn't want to sound too eager, so you take a deep breath and say "I'd be glad you help. Thank you, Kayleigh."

She then leads you toward her desk, where you notice that it would be far too cramped for you, since you were only a few inches shorter than her. To your surprise, she reaches into a drawer and pulls out a fancy looking necklace. She then smiles and says "I know you're too tall to comfortably stay under my desk, so I'll just shrink you a bit. I promise it won't hurt at all."

You've heard about Kayleigh's shrinking device. Apparently, she has some connections with a local tech company, and this thing is their latest project. From what you understood, anyone or anything that wears that necklace can have their size altered by Kayleigh, who wears a matching ring to adjust the size. She says that she only uses it on her luggage for traveling, but you'd imagine that it'd be fine with humans. And you will also admit that you’ve got a shrinking fetish too, so from the first time you’ve heard of Kayleigh’s shrink ray, you’ve wanted to get an excuse for her to use it on you.

Then, she points it at you and says "I think 3 feet should be good for now. Hold still, okay?" She then puts the necklace on you and taps her ring, dwindling your height until you were about 3 ft tall. When it stops you begin to stumble, so she roughly grabs your shoulders to keep you from falling over, making you really feel insignificant to her. And even though you knew that she was only doing this to keep you from falling over, it still made your mind race of how she could dominate you right now, but you keep that thought deep down.

After that, she looks down at you and says "Are you okay? You can sit down for a minute first…" You shake your head, so she helps you down while saying "I have a few pillows prepared for you. I should warn you that I'm pretty tough on my dummies, so if I end up getting too rough with you, let me know and I'll make sure your pay is tripled for today."

With that worrying statement, she sits back on her chair and slips out of her large leather boots, revealing her huge socked feet, before prying them right off. You remember one time before when she shared that she had size 12.5 feet, complaining that she always had to custom order her shoes, but now you were excited to experience them first hand. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when she plopped her feet onto your chest, signifying the start of an incredible Friday at work…


At first, Kayleigh just rested her feet on your chest, as they were large enough to stretch from your chest all the way to your chin. While they remained on you, the unique scent of them wafted over to you, as they smelled of a mixture between roses and sweat. They probably smelled this strong because she just removed her socks, so whatever smells that were contained by them were released over you. Your peace and quiet did not last long, as her legs slowly started to move, leaving you to deal with the consequences.

She begins by sliding her feet backwards, pressing them hard on your stomach, and causing you to jerk upwards. Right at that same moment, she brings her left foot over and plants it on your face, forcing you back onto the floor. And while she was unconsciously abusing you, she gets her earbuds and puts them on, before starting her music playlist. As she listened, she read through thousands of pages of documents, needing to prepare for a trial in a week.

Because of how focused she was on her work, her feet worked extra hard on you, keeping you fully immobilized. Since her left foot was on your face, she started to scrunch her toes, covering your nose in the process. And her right leg slowly moved back up to your chest, keeping fairly still, though her toes there did frequently wiggle and writhe. This goes for about an hour, until she moves her feet over and plants them on your arms, while calling in one of her paralegals.

And once the paralegal makes it to her office, the two of them begin discussing their plans for the trial, going over the different witnesses they planned to call. While that was happening, Kayleigh’s feet slid toward your face, before her toes started to go to town on your face, squeezing every inch of it and vigorously abusing you. But after a few minutes, she stealthily pokes the shrinking ring and diminishes your size again, leaving you at 2 feet tall this time. She wasn’t even fully aware of it, as she had the habit of adjusting the size of her CPR dummy all the time.

Now that you were even smaller than before, Kayleigh started to drag you around the underside of the desk, covering you in dust as she thoughtlessly toyed with you. She would frequently roll you around too, gripping your sides with her toes in the process and covering you in even more dust and grime. After a few minutes of this though, she puts back on her boots and goes to leave the room, before saying “I’m going to get some breakfast. Would you like something, Adriana?”

The paralegal, Adriana Lopez, is a hispanic woman in her late 20s. She is about 5’8” and has highly tan skin and long black hair. Adriana is currently wearing a pair of black dress slacks and a gray short sleeve button down shirt. She is also wearing a pair of matching gray flats. She’s a fairly laid-back person, and is talkative whenever you both chat about non-work things, but she’s an incredibly sharp paralegal, which is probably why Kayleigh trusts her so much. She shakes her head in response and says “I’m okay. Thanks though!”

Kayleigh nods, before saying “Would you mind checking the list I made of potential witnesses with our system file while I’m gone? You can use my desk.”

Adriana nods and says “Sure thing! See ya when you get back.”

Following that, Kayleigh leaves her office, unintentionally leaving you alone with another co-worker, without warning her about you. If you’re lucky, Adriana won’t find out about this, she it’d be more than a bit embarrassing…

 

Once Adriana sits down at the desk, she looks down and smiles while saying “That CPR dummy is already looking pretty dinged up…” She then slipped out of her flats and cracked her toes, before lightly stroking you with her now bare feet. Even though you were far smaller than usual, you could still tell that Adriana had pretty small feet, though you weren’t sure of their size; they could be a 6 or 7 though, but that’d be a wild guess. After that, she starts to rub you a bit harder while cross-checking Kayleigh’s list with the firm’s. You were definitely glad that Adriana failed to notice that you were not a fake CPR dummy, and you did find her to be pretty attractive, so you consider this a win.

While she was rubbing her feet up and down your body, she eventually settles them, so her left foot was pinned onto your chest while her right leg was dangling from the left leg. During that time, she shuffled back on her right flat and was now lazily dangling it, providing you with an unexpected show. You got to watch as she would lightly shake it, causing the flat to hang from the tips of her toes, before she would skillfully shuffle it back on. And all that shaking and dangling caused her left leg to bob constantly, pounding you relentlessly. The best part was because of your current size, her toes were able to reach your chin, as they aimlessly played with and touched your bottom lip.

This lasted about 15 minutes, until she shuffles in her seat and presses the balls of her feet onto your cheeks while sighing and saying "I get why Kayleigh always keeps a dummy under her desk. It just feels so nice to the touch…" Her feet then move forward, allowing her toes to press into your nose, as she lazily flicked it repeatedly. While this happens, she says "They make them feel so realistic too…"

She then changes tactics again, using one foot to ruffle your hair and another to mess with your button-down shirt. At one point, she manages to rip off one of the buttons, causing her to bury her foot into your shirt and making contact with your bare chest. This finally prompted you to squirm, since it was totally unexpected, but she presses both feet firmly on you at the same time, preventing you from resisting her.

As this happens, she giggles and mutters "Even the skin feels how it should. How much did Kayleigh spend for this thing…?" Technically the firm was spending a lot, since your pay was getting doubled for this, but your thoughts were interrupted when she forces her other foot into your shirt too, popping off another button in the process. While she does this, she deeply sighs while wriggling her toes, tickling you unintentionally. As she did this, she says "It's so warm under its shirt… I could get used to this…"

This was how the next 15 minutes went for you, before Kayleigh returned, bringing with her 2 coffees and a sandwich for herself. She then brings one of her chairs over and sits down next to Adriana while slipping her socked feet out of her boots, before saying “I got you a coffee. We can work together from here.”

Adriana smiles in response and says “Thanks Kayleigh! And that works for me.”

It seems like you were about to get the full attention of both Kayleigh's and Adriana's feet, and that could be a fun time indeed…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I don't usually write stories like this, so please leave a review with your thoughts. I'd like to know if I'm doing okay with this one. This is definitely a fun one to write, so I hope it's as fun to read for you guys too.

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!