- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'll be working on the story to fullfill the tags and maybe even more. I changed chapter 1 slightly to make it a bit longer.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I am entirely aware that my tags are not consistent with what is on this chapter. I encourage you to wait as I will be continuing my story and respecting the tags in future chapters. No giantess, shirnking, growing content in this chapter, just introducing the characters and a bit of action

My sister isn't someone you'd call "ordinary". Being only 17 years old she boasted an incredible physique, comparable only to top models well in their twenties. Her fit waist came, seemingly, out of nowhere since she never works out. On top of that, her ample bottom complemented thick thighs perfectly which, in turn, made her long legs exceedingly proportionate. She was 6 feet tall, and with all of that mass in her lower body, it was understandable to question how there was any left for her gorgeous H-cup breasts. Her beautiful face alone was enough to keep a man dreaming for days. Her silk-like skin had absolutely no flaw on it except for her mole on the lower side of her face and on the top side of her left breast which added a seductive element of entropy to her otherwise perfect body. And as if she hadn't been blessed enough her body was still growing. As if her appearance wasn't enough, god decided to make her exceedingly smart and social, boasting the highest grades in school and easily being the most popular girl. My parents, who were from the low to middle class, could not scrape enough money to reward her and often felt as if they were in her debt. As for me I must have balanced the scale, I've never been good at anything. Multiple times I have tried to force myself to find something which I'm good at, however I've given up. In school I was known as "her brother" and no one really knew my name. Due to my low grades I now have to take an entry exam to get to a decent university. I never work out and, unlike my sister, my body is skinny and shabby and I've only gained half an inch during my growing teenage years. At 19 years of age I am 5 feet 3 Inches which for a male is rather low. As you can imagine my relationship with my sister isn't exactly... "good".
[] 
I wake up extremely tired. It's 4 am in the morning and I can hear my sister moaning audibly from next door. Once again my sleep was interrupted because of her, however this time it was much worse since tomorrow (today) was my entry exam. I had been studying all day but couldn't keep going, given my sister had already begun her "fun" at around 11 am, after eating and I could not concentrate.
It wasn't abnormal for her to bring a guy to dinner and have him sleep with her on a daily basis. And usually nights would be rather noisy. At first my parents complained, however given her high grades and extremely manipulative attitude, she managed to play with their guilt and get away with it. Luckily for her, both of my parents work night shifts, so she managed to convince them to go out at night so they could "bond" and feel young again. Naturally I couldn't come with, and I'm starting to think she did that on purpose.
At first I was ok with it since she didn't make much noise and I could more or less manage to sleep. However recently her "affairs" have been getting louder and louder. I'd like to say it's the sound that's keeping me awake, however, her wet moans and screams paint a vivid picture in my mind of her gorgeous body being pleassured in many ways.
My boner was raging at this point and I couldn't resist any longer so I started masturbating to the sounds of my sister, cursing the guy in her room under my breath.
I started stroking harder and harder until I climaxed all over my stomach. I had run out of tissue so I decided to go take a shower before my parents came home.
I was naked and I wanted to quickly get into the shower and have a bath. As I opened my door and stepped out of the hallway, I realized there wasn't any sound coming from my sister's bedroom.I tip-toed my way to the bathroom and just as I was about to enter I heard her door swing open.I lurched myself inside the bathroom and steadied my breath. Hearing footsteps from accross the door I tried to make myself as quiet as possible.
"Holy fuck that was amazing!"

"Yeah, I never knew someone could be so attracted to thighs." Said my sister in an uninterested tone.

"Neither did I! Haha!" I recognized the man's voice, his name was Joseph. He is a senior from my school I used to go to, your typical badass who bullies nerds and fucks bitches, however his strong figure and wealthy family made him an extremely popular assets amongst all girls. His voice was deep, however his way of speaking ressembled that of a toddler having fun at an amusement park.

"Honestly after the fourth time cumming on your thighs I felt wrecked. Next time, instead of fingering yourself let me do the work."

"Yeah no, I'm not letting you put your dick inside of me."
After that comment a short and uncomfortable silence filled the air.
"W-Why not? It's a joke right? Haha.. You got me!"

"No it's not a joke, you will never fuck me."

"W-what?! Why not?!"

"I just feel like letting you fantasize about me until you smother your dick off."
I could hear his breathing getting faster and faster through the door. However he realized this and quickly tried to calm himself down.
"WELL ALRIGHT, I DON'T NEED YOU STUPID BITCH! I GOT PLENTY OF GIRLS TO FUCK!"

"Perfect! Then, out you go now!" She said in a cheerful voice

"W-Wait!Katherine!!PLEASE!!" His voice was hoarse and I could hear sobbing.

"Joseph, get out of my house now." Her voice was powerful and demanding.

"NO! Katherine, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"If you don't leave immediately you will NEVER see me again."
I could hear sobbing from the other side of the door. However this wasn't a mere tantrum sadness. This was a full-blown soul-wrenching cry.
After a brief moment, I heard slow steps beginning to make their way to the door.
Once he was outside I heard a final "Please" as the door was shut forcibly.
Surprisingly, this is a common occurrance with my sister. Usually she would not let her company penetrate her directly, rather she'd indulge him in many rounds of foreplay and then kick them out once she was satisfied.
With a sigh I walked towards the shower, when I heard the door to the bathroom open.
"What are-"
My sister stood at the door, wearing only her panties, watching my naked body and my cum covered stomach.
"Are you serious?" She said after an agonizing moment.
"You were masturbating to me!" She exclaimed as she started to get closer to me.
With her height advantage and her glorious body I was momentarily stunned at her approach.
"Did it feel good?" She cooed, squeezing her big tit.

"No wait! It's not what you think!" I managed to stammer.

"Oh really? So you decided to masturbate at the exact same time I was having sex, right before your entry exam?"

"N-no I mean..."

"Prove it then." She urged her body closer to me, her incredible body was surrounding me almost pinning me against the wall.Despite having cummed just moments ago, my dick got extremely hard, extremely quick.

"Now... brother, what is this about?" She asked lasciviously whilst pointing at my erection and pressing her tits close to my face.

"No wait! it's-"
My reply was cut short by her breasts which had been pressed on my face at break-neck speed.
"So this little guy is not my fault?" She said feigning sadness with a big smirk on her face as she positioned her plump thighs around my dick.
I was completely melting in her pressure and divine touch. My knees began to falter and my mind began to shut down. She let out a big yawn and started to stretch infront of me, flexing her muscles around my dick and pushing me further into the wall. Almost immediately I exploded into the floor behind her.
She let me go and I fell to my knees, panting horribly. My eyes met with her godly vagina which was extremely wet without a trace of hair anywhere, which was odd, since (at least to my knowledge) she'd never even used an epilator.
"Sorry big bro, I got carried away!" She said in a mocking little girl voice swaying her hips seductibly
"Now leave I've got to take a bath." Her voice had shifted to this cold icy tone.
After a brief moment of hestitation. She opened her legs and I could see they were covered with a white liquid that reeked of Joseph's semen.
"Unless you want to wash me yourself." She giggled.
Surprisingly I found myself considering this offer, but luckily my brain managed to jump-start and I ran to the door.
"Oh and big bro, put my clothes in the basket pleeeease" She said with a very annoying girly voice while throwing me her wet black thong.
"Good night!" She said squeezing her majestic ass which showed her wet crotch and pussy as she closed the door.
Unsurprisingly, my erection returned to me yet again as my head began to fill up with images of my sister's demonically perfect body.
I headed to my sister's room with her wet panties in my hand. I could hear her humming in the distance while she took a shower. I was trying with all my might not to think of her, but alass it was futile. My eyes were being forced to look at her alluring thong and my nose seemed to ignore all other smells besides that of my sister's fluids.
I felt my erection rising up for a third time however, it was starting to hurt slightly. I tried with all my might to resist it but, before I could even register, my hand had begun stroking my swollen dick. It was uncomfortable now, but my instincts prohibited me from stopping. As I upped the pace and began pulling myself closer to orgasm, I couldn't stop my self and instinctively shoved her thong in my mouth, in order to savour every last piece of my sister.
Immediately I felt a presence behind me. I froze, my mind clouded in panic and fear.I spat out her thong and turned slowly... only to realize there was no one there. Had I been mistaken? I knew my primal instincts had frozen me in place, could they have been tricked?Despite my fear and noticing that my sister was still in the bathroom I quickly ran to her room and finished my business inside.
Her room is nothing out of the ordinary. If anything the only remarkable thing was how incredibly organized and spotless everything was. Her king-size bed was the only exception, with all her clothes sprawled around and her crumbled bed sheets.
However a very faint but oppresive smell littered the air. At first glance (or whiff actually) one might mistake this smell for perfume, however after having endured her for roughly 19 years I found out that this was just her normal body odor. The smell was extremely enticing and, with concentrated quantities of it being in her room, I could not help my self but blow my load lying on her bed, surrounded by her smell.
Suddendly I heard the door move.
Impossible! I thought I had been extremely careful and kept my ears focused on the hallways in case she came here.
I tried to hide  my mess, but alass it was too late.
"I can't trust you, not even with something so tribial like moving my clothes." She said annoyed.
She was wearing a towel which barely managed to contain her assets.
"Is it the third time today?" She exhaled, irritated.
As my heart raced and my mind stumbled on words to say. My mouth was left agape with only unintelligible sounds able to come out.
"Get off my bed". She ordered in her usual, cold tone.
I immediately complied and stood up.
"On your knees, now!" She ordered and, almost instinctively, I dropped to my knees.
She sat down on the bed infront of me and meticulously inspected me with clear disgust on her face.
"Honestly, your stamina intrigues me." She said after a long silence."But I wonder how long you can last, without jerking yourself off like a disgusting pig."
With that she opened the lower side of her towel which exposed her beautiful long legs.
My eyes were glued to them the instant they popped into my view. And I felt my groin reacting too.
"Do not dare touch your dick." she threatened staring deep into my eyes.
After a brief moment, her gorgeous legs  started parting at an agonizingly slow pace.I was gifted with a sight of her bewitching waist. Her exquisite abdomen enthraled my eyes and mind even further. Her delicious thighs kept parting and parting until her womanhood was fully exposed to me and a musky, alluring sent entered my system.
"Lick my feet" She ordered. Not bothering to move them from the ground.Unable to think for myself I scrambled to reach her toes and began licking fervidly.Needless to say, my bulge was boiling hot and ready to explode at any second to the point of pain. Sweet, blissful pain.
"Now. Work yourself up my thigh." She said in an extremely soft, but seductive voice. My tounge began moving slowly according to her commands. I passed every part of her leg splattering her sculpted body with my saliva until I reached her inner thigh.
The scent was thick here and my sensess were overloaded with her. I could only think about her and nothing else mattered to me right now.
"Good boy." She cooed stroking my hair with her hand.
My dick was killing me. I had so much pressure in my groin the pain was excruciating.
"Now." She said even softer than before.
My mind was corrupt with pleasure and her next command would be the climax both figuratively and literally since my dick could not hold on any longer.
"Go to your room before mom and dad get back."
I froze.
"What?" I blurted out without even thinking.
"I said, go to your room before mom and dad get back." she repeated as she pushed me away from her leg and closed her towel.
"I'm tired, besides, you need to rest before your exam."
"I- No! I mean-"
She closed in on my face and kissed my forhead whilst carressing my groin.
"Good night" She said playfully, with a sly grin on her face and laid back on her bed.
I was vivid, but there was nothing I could do. Having finished my "games" with her I immediately remembered how tired I was as my stamina lingered away.
I got up and headed for the door.
"Turn off the lights before you go" She said in an extremely seductive tone.
I did as she said and went to my room.
When I rested my weary head on my pillow I realized my stomach had still not been cleaned so I got up and rinsed it off with water.
Finally I could be able to get a few hours of sleep before my exams. As I laid there in the dark. I realized I couldn't shake her from my mind. My dick was still stiff as a board which prevented me from sleeping. I quickly pleassured myself so that I could finally rest. However when my head hit the pillow, somehow, even with my otherwordly exhaustion I could not still my mind. I was caught of guard with a thought of her body and I would have to release my seed again and again. There was almost no pleasure anymore, as I stroked my member it burned and twitched unnaturally, however my lust was too strong and I could do nothing else to calm down.
I ended up repeating this cycle countless times, while my sister slept soundly, while my parents arrived home and while the sun rose up through my window.


Chapter End Notes:

I have much more planned in store, MUCH more!