- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Breasts, body exploration, insertion, gentle, willing, a very sexual chapter

 

Her initial “squeal” became calmer moans, and he felt his soft prison get a little tighter as she seemed to take her entire breast into her hand and massage his whole body into it gently. This stimulation was extremely effective for his part, as it forced his bare erection to rub rhythmically against her under-boob. He made an effort to focus more on her nipple than on his own erotic pleasure, because he knew that despite the dreamlike nature of this game, his libido could only be rejuvenated so many times, and he didn’t want to spend any precious ammunition in her bra.

Suddenly, his whole world shifted forward quickly, and he felt g-force pull him away from her flesh slightly before he was buried in it with a bouncing motion. Shortly thereafter, the cotton fabric behind him was pulled away and he was freed. He slipped down her breast which was now coated in a thin sheen of sweat and came to a stop just below it on her smooth and taught belly. He pressed an ear firmly against her abdomen and listened to the deafening sounds of her insides. Myriad gurgles and groans echoed in his brain, and he tried to wrap his mind around the idea that it would be even louder once he was on the other side of this relatively thin fleshy wall.

He was brought back to reality at the sound of his host’s smooth, sultry voice beckoning him to pay her some attention.

“What’s on your mind, big guy? Wondering what it’s going to be like from the inside?”

“That’s exactly what I was thinking about,” he admitted sheepishly.

“Why don’t you spend more time focusing on the outside of my body while you still can. Have yourself a good look around the place. I’m just dying to feel your hands and feet all over me.”

“Don’t have to tell me twice.” He said and stood up on her upper abdomen. He looked around and realized that she was now naked from the waist up, but still had those loose-fitting sweatpants on. He opted to take the path of least resistance first, and figured he’d get acquainted with her upper-half.

He walked to the center of her diaphragm and looked up between her mounds of soft flesh only to see her relaxing with her hands behind her head and her eyes closed. He took careful steps and made his way between her breasts. His feet found solid purchase on her sternum below, but his hands slipped whenever he tried to press them into her breasts to brace himself. He finally made his way out from the canyon of her cleavage and decided to loop around and get back on top of one. He opted for her left, deciding that even the “less favorite” still deserved due attention. He paid it much the same sort of affection as he did the first one, only this time he was oriented with his legs facing north and his head facing south relative to her body.

She let out a gasp and a light moan as he went to work. He looked back to see her chewing on her lower lip. As he turned his attention back to her nipple, his eyes danced over the landscape of her body. He watched with a transfixed awe as her hips slowly rocked around and bucked forward, seeming to hump the air in tandem with his little bites.

Suddenly it all hit him at once; the reality of the situation before him. He was perhaps three inches tall perched upon the nipple of a perfectly gorgeous woman and he was giving her pleasure, but his mind wouldn’t be distracted. She definitely intended to eat him. At the sudden memory, his activity froze, and he looked down at her belly just below his current location. He was going to be in there soon. This gigantic perfect playground of fantasies and nightmares was going to claim him for good. He shivered again, but this time because he realized he could actually feel her warm breath washing over him. He turned back to see her angelic face gazing down at him, propped up by one hand.

“Something the matter?” She asked with the faintest hint of genuine concern.

“Just taking it all in. I guess I hadn’t really paused to consider how extremely real this whole situation is yet.” He didn’t see her other hand coming, but it gently plucked him up and brought him up to her face. She pursed her lips and gave him a kiss that covered him from his face to below his waist as she pressed him into those soft pillows. Then, she kept pressing, and her tongue slipped out and snaked its way between his thighs as his face and chest broke the seal and tumbled into the hot and humid confines of her maw. His hands found no purchase as they pressed on her tongue, and it pressed right back, pinning him to the roof of her mouth. He could feel his legs wiggling outside waiting to be slurped up with the rest of him. Her tongue pressed him even more tightly against her hard pallet and he heard and felt her swallow the excess saliva from all around him. His ears popped as it rushed by. It almost sounded like an enormous plumbing system, like the sound of muffled water rushing through pipes behind the walls. But there was nothing separating him from the drain in this situation save for her grip upon his body. He wondered if this would be it, but as soon as the thought played through his mind and he had imagined being sucked down into that abyss, he felt her tugging on his legs and he slipped back outside harmlessly.

After a moment, his eyes adjusted to the light. He was lying on his back in her palm which she was looking down into with keen interest.

“M-m-m, just taking you in,” she said, and bit her lip lustfully. “This is very real. And I’m as excited as you are. But these lips shouldn’t be getting all of your love. The other set will get jealous.” As she said this, her other hand glided down her body, and he watched as she gave herself a sensual rub through the pants. Then, she looped her thumb under the waistband of her sweats and gave it a playful “snap.” His heart began to race with anticipation. He was going to go down on this woman and penetrate her simultaneously, and to the avid vore enthusiast, that was just foreplay. He tried to imagine what it would be like but realized instantly how foolish that was when it was waiting for him right there. He turned to look at her before he made his move.

“I’m going to eat you with rapacious abandon,” he said. She gasped with a delighted smile and replied.

“Try not to get lost while you’re at it, or I won’t get to return the favor.” She winked, and then gave his whole body a little toss. He soared high in the air and became utterly disoriented before landing harmlessly on what he discovered to be her lower abdomen. She giggled at him ceaselessly which caused the ground below him to rise and fall rapidly. He shook his head to clear the confusion at having been launched like that but enjoyed the demonstration as it made him realize that at his weight, falling wouldn’t likely be much harm to him. He paid her “northern hemisphere” a final appreciative glance before turning his attention to the problem before him; her waistband.

He stepped forward and crouched down, figuring that his best bet in lifting it would be to deadlift it. He got as good a grip on the fabric as he could and lifted with all his might. He overcompensated, finding that he was stronger than he’d anticipated, and ended up slipping as a result of how easily the band came up. Consequently, he lost his grip on it, and as he fell on his back, it came snapping down across his chest. It didn’t sting, but her laughter did. He craned his head back to see her covering her mouth with her hand to stifle her giggles, not that it did any good when he was lying flat on his back below her diaphragm. He wasn’t discouraged or really embarrassed, however. How could a guy be expected to know how to navigate this kind of situation? That said, now that he was trapped under the band, he found it more difficult to lift than before.
            After a moment’s struggle, he sighed and relented.

“A little help?” he asked. She let out a silent snort of air through her nose indicating a single chuckle, and then reached down and liberated him from his trap.

“Of course, little guy,” she began, “but if you’re stuck now, I’m not sure you can handle what’s waiting where you’re headed.”

“Nonsense!” he protested. “I’m just figuring out the physics a bit is all. You’ll see. I know my way around.”

“Oh? I certainly hope so,” she said with a mixture of teasing and provocation. “Hang on tight.” She said, and without warning, lifted her lower body high off the mattress and let it drop back down just as abruptly. Needless to say, he did not hang on tight. What was there to hang onto? Instead, he was bounced around rather mercilessly and lost track of his surroundings before landing silently on the sheets below. He sat up, ready to orient himself, but realized rather quickly where he was.

Apparently, that sudden turmoil meant that she was ditching the sweatpants, and what’s more, she had not elected to wear anything underneath them today. He had landed on the sheets between her legs at about knee-level, and now he was staring at her big, smooth, glistening vagina. It was visibly twitching with what he imagined was the same kind of anticipation to meet him as he had to meet it. He shakily got up to his feet and stumbled sideways into her right thigh, against which he placed a hand for stability. She gasped at his touch and cooed delightedly as she could feel his tiny hand indicating his progress towards her sex. She was desperate to feel him there; touching her, getting wrapped up in her, and penetrating her. She hoped he would have the initiative to dive in on his own, because she was unsure for how long she could resist the urge to stuff him inside of her by force. She could tell she was already dripping with eagerness without even touching herself. All that attention to her nipples had really gotten her going. This was everything she had been looking forward to and she was totally enraptured in it.

She closed her eyes and focused on his delicate touch. With every second it drew closer and closer to the apex. Then, she felt nothing, and her mouth hung agape while she was left wondering where she would feel him next. She wasn’t left wondering for long. She felt one of his hands rub her right on the clit, and she cried out softly.

“Oh-h-h, yes! Come and get me, big guy.” At his touch, she involuntarily thrust herself towards him. It was an almost imperceptible shift for her, but from his perspective, her giant womanhood had seemingly reached out to grab him. His whole body became instantly stuck in her juicy labia and his senses were overwhelmed by the smell and taste of her arousal. Her juices began to soak him as he squirmed to free himself from her sex, and all the while she was loving every second of his struggles. He broke free, and then made his second advance, this time more aggressively, as he realized her body was getting past the point of waiting for him to make his own moves. Her legs began to close around him, and he took advantage of the narrowing walls. He hopped off the sheets and placed a foot on either thigh for leverage, and then, he placed a hand on each lip, and leaned forward and sucked on her clitoris. He sucked and nibbled on it as his hands massaged up and down on either side.

This attention was really getting her going. She bit her lip and groaned with pleasure and took handfuls of the bedsheets as she bucked and thrust her hips forward. He did seem to know his way around, and she was extremely content with enjoying this clitoral stimulation for a while, but she knew she needed to feel him deeper. Her loins practically ached to feel him within her as she clenched. She wanted to squeeze him until she couldn’t hang on anymore. She moaned and sighed with the rising and falling of his tempo until suddenly she couldn’t feel him anymore. She paused, sat up, and opened her legs to see what he was up to.

He was drenched by now with the constantly flowing torrent of her passions answering his clitoral stimulation, and he realized he was probably plenty-well lubricated to take this to the next step. He let himself slip from his perch, his legs thankful for the respite as his muscles had begun to ache and burn with the effort of keeping him in place. He had intended to get right back up and launch himself into her, not truthfully knowing how effective that would be. He was certain that he was small enough to slip inside without much resistance, but he was at a loss for where he would obtain the leverage for the initial push. That’s when he realized that she had responded to his change of position as well. He looked up and saw her beautiful face flushed red with arousal and exertion.

“I want you inside me,” she managed to get out between her panting. She took her left hand and used her middle and forefingers to spread her lips wide open. The temperature and humidity at his current vantage point seemed to increase suddenly. He was in utter awe at what he beheld before him. He could see into her tight little love-tunnel. It was dark and foreboding, but he couldn’t remember ever having been more enthused to go anywhere in his life. “Can you manage that on your own?” She asked sincerely. He stood up and took a very confident step forward.

“Feel free to give me a boost,” he encouraged. And then, with a running start, he launched himself headfirst into her sex. He thought he heard her call out something along the lines of, ‘oh, fuck yes,’ but couldn’t be sure. Her voice was muffled quite a bit at this point. He used his hands to pull himself forward as he wriggled with his whole upper body in his feeble attempt to lodge himself deep within this woman.

Now waist-deep, he paused for a moment to take stock of his surroundings. He’d had sex plenty of times before, but there was notably a profound difference between putting one’s penis inside of someone and putting your whole upper-body inside. The warm flesh around him had a smoothly textured consistency similar to what he’d experienced feeling the inside of her cheeks when he’d been in her mouth, except this time he was being pressed evenly from all sides. It created a sense of pressure that occasionally made his ears pop. It reminded him a little of being deep under water, which wasn’t too far from the truth. She was gushing for him. It wasn’t too tight for him to move around freely, but the issue wasn’t freedom of motion, it was the lubrication. He was having a distinctly difficult time finding purchase by which to pull himself deeper, and he desperately wanted to be deeper. He wanted to feel her vaginal canal squeezing his whole body while she orgasmed, and so he continued to wriggle fruitlessly for a short while.

 Bethany was content allowing this struggle to continue for a moment, but then, she was overcome by her desires, and she reached down to help him along. JP felt the tip of one of her fingers under his feet. She wasn’t forcing him in, per se, but providing him with the leverage he needed to get it done on his own. She followed him with that finger as he kicked back at it and used the strength of his legs to delve ever deeper. He felt her nether lips close up behind his feet, and her finger retreated. He stretched his body as far as he could and realized that his hands came into contact with a soft, convex pillow with a hole in the center. He realized it was her cervix. She must have pushed him deep. He was bottoming out.

He took a little time to process that information. Halting his efforts, he listened and felt. It was quiet all around him save for the occasional squelching sound of fluids being pushed about by a combination of his movements and her tunnel’s twitching in reactivity to his presence. After a moment, he realized he could hear the subtle pulsing of her distant heartbeat along with the faint sounds of gurgles and shifting fluids. He wondered if that was coming from her digestive tract, and marveled that he could hear that over all that lie between her stomach and his current location.

As if he needed reminding that he had a job to do, suddenly he felt a massive shift as she changed positions. He heard the muffled sound of her voice articulating what sounded like a question, and then felt her clench her vaginal walls. If he thought it was tight before, he had no idea what kegels could do. The embrace was consistent and almost breath-takingly overwhelming. He found that he could still take shallow breaths, but it was labored. It lasted for several seconds before finally relenting. When he was released, he was able to fully catch his breath, and began to kick his legs around and press against her walls with his hands in response, realizing that she was probably curious as to why he had stopped moving for so long. Then, another kegel came, once again squeezing the air from his lungs. This one was shorter, but it was quickly followed by several more in quick succession. He could hear her moaning and realized that these ones might not even be deliberate. She was probably just really enjoying him in there.

He went at it with an enthusiastic fervor—wriggling, kicking, pushing back furiously at the tremendous strength that possessed him in body and mind. He was only dimly aware of the fact that every time she clenched her vaginal muscles, his own cock was squeezed tightly against his waist to delightful results. He lost track of how long he’d been inside of her. His eyes were shut tight and there was nothing to hear save for his own exasperated gasps and the distant sounds of her exclaiming the arrival of her steadily building climax. He thought he established a pattern of breathing and active motion between her kegels that seemed to beget the best results judging by the volume of her moans.

Suddenly, he felt his whole world shift sharply once more followed by one long clench and a series of quaking trembles. He was being held too tightly to hear much of anything, and his shallow breaths weren’t sufficient to keep him conscious. Just as the death grip ceased its assault, he briefly passed out.