[Reviews - 103] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Max has started to gain some semblance of control over his life. Ever since being struck with the shrinking virus, Max has felt like he was living in constant chaos. But with the help of his best friend and twin sister Ashley, he is beginning to return to a normal life. However things change when Ashley brings home a new girlfriend. This girlfriend has a particular fetish for toying with shrunken people.

Welcome back!!! I've decided to continue working on this story again so if you enjoyed it before, then stay tuned for more.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Nose, Odor, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 60 Completed: No
Word count: 127764 Read: 525521
Published: July 16 2019 Updated: June 25 2021

1. Smelling Salts by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarstar (983 words)

2. DATE NIGHT by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1300 words)

Nothing really for fetish content here, just setting up more story info. Next chapter will have some more of the dirty stuff. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Memories "Little Sister" by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (701 words)

 

This chapter will be a quick look into some of the things that Max went through while learning to cope with his condition. I’m thinking that I want to incorporate one of these chapters every so often to either spice things up with some more fetish action, or help develop some of the characters and relationships that aren't so predominantly featured in the main story. As always let me know what you think, because if the community doesn’t like this sort of tangent from the story, I have no problem taking them out.

 

This chapter will feature Megan’s feet and a bit of back story.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Rest and Relaxation by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (599 words)

No fetish material here. Next chapter will have it.

This chapter will describe some of Max's thoughts and create a quick setup for a new character we might see down the line. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Introductions are in order by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] (1267 words)

And here she is! The long awaited Alexis :) This chapter includes some mouth play and some butt action. 

Enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Bath Time by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2170 words)

Sorry for the wait, I likely will not post on weekends.

This chapter is a bit longer than the others and features a good bit of butt action and some other things.

 

Hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Freedom.... or not by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1155 words)

I hope eveyone enjoyed the longer chapter format! While this chapter isnt as long as the last one, I am trying to make each chapter a bit longer than the earlier ones. That being said, I hope you enjoy!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. A One on One with Alexis by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1170 words)

This chapter shows a bit about who Alexis is, and what she really wants. 

 

I hope you enjoy!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Making your case by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1794 words)

Here you go folks! A longer chapter becasue I had some extra time and inspiration. 

Here Megan finds a smelly little hostage in her gym bag, and has a conversation about the future of their relationship.

Hope you enjoy!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. Coming Clean by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2710 words)

11. Lies Upon Lies by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2415 words)

Another double chapter posting! I doubt I will be posting over the weekend so I hope that this makes up for that! 

 

Enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. Memories "Itzy Bity Boyfriend" by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (3150 words)

This chapter is a quick look at the relationship Megan had with her ex boyfriend. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. The Game by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2452 words)

Sorry for the delay everyone! I don't post on weekend but I did spend some time writing so I'll be posting a couple chapters today.

 

I hope you enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. The Road Trip by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] (3451 words)

15. The Lake House by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1967 words)

 

 

16. Ashley Plays Along by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (2550 words)

17. Out to Lunch by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3118 words)

Hello everyone, I wanted to take a quick minute to let everyone know that I've been writing some more flashback type chapters that I will be adding to the story. However they will not necessarily be getting placed at then end. For instance I might place a new "memories" chapter after chapter 9, which will push all the other chapters forward. So be sure to look in the chapter list for anyting marked *NEW*, since I do not want to place all of the flashback chapters back to back at the end. 

 

I ended up getting carried away with writing the main story and neglected to add in the flashbacks the way I initially wanted to.

 

Now back to the story!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18. The Party by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (3533 words)

Hey everyone! Be sure to check out chapter 12 "Memories - Itsy Bitsy Boyfriend" its a new one that got mixed into the story where i thought that it fit the best. Hope you like it.

 

Warning: This chapter contains some mild scat content. If that upsets you then please bypass the chapter.

_____________________________________________________________

19. The Bedroom by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] (4878 words)

Hey everyone, this chapter was my absolute favorite one to write! It is pretty much the point in the story that I initially though of and built everything else to lead up to this chapter. 

 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20. Not a Morning Person by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (3239 words)

Hello everyone. It was an incredibly busy weekend with not a whole lot of time for writing, but thankfully I had a couple extra chapters saved up. 

 

I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21. Memories "Brian's Demise" by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (3203 words)

Hey everyone this chapter was done in response to a request from DirtyOldBukowski, and is a small tribute to his story "Mrs Riesin's Son," one of my favorite stories on this site. This chapter contains Maternal content.

 

I hope you all enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22. Taking Sides by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (3783 words)

23. And Then There Were Three by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (4450 words)

24. Ashley's Wrath by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (3464 words)

Hey everyone, I'm back from the weekend and happy to be posting again! I was having a hard time finishing up some chapters last week, but I sat and focused on doing some writing over the weekend and I'm making good progress again. Hope you enjoy!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25. Exposed by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1545 words)

Not a whole ton of content in this chapter. It's short, but important in the grand scheme fo things. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26. Memories "A Simple Mistake" by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2772 words)

Hey everyone, today's chapter is a bit of set up for Liz's character. I hope you all enjoy it. 

27. CRUNCH! by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (2253 words)

Hello all, it has just come to my attention that a lot of the formatting I used whern writing these chapters was lost when I moved it over to this site. I'll be going back and fixing that in the next couple days. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28. The Good Doctor by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1749 words)

29. Must be Adopted by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1855 words)

30. Unhealthy Relationship by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2776 words)

31. The Games Begin by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (2196 words)

32. Sore Loser by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3725 words)

33. A Savior Appears by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2224 words)

34. Moving Out Pt. 1 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1990 words)

Hey everyone!. I'm back from a nice long weekend, and I had to take some time wirintg and rewriting both this chapter and the next chapter. For some reason things just didn't feel right, so I hope that you enjoy the direction I ended up taking.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

35. Moving Out Pt. 2 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] (2701 words)

36. Bad News by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2028 words)

37. In the Belly of the Beast by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1193 words)

38. Expulsion by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 3] (1695 words)

39. date night by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (2596 words)

40. The Best of Friends by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2601 words)

Sorry for another weekend of no posting. I had genuinly intended to finish the story this weekend but I ended up getting sidetracked and did not get a lot of time to write. That being said, I've got a few hours tonight to just sit down ond focus on wrapping things up so hopefully I will be posting the finale tomorrow or possibly on wednesday. 

 

Thanks for your patience!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

41. Just Desserts by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 4] (2363 words)

What the hell, I figured I might as well do a double posting tonight. I ended up being wrong about how many chapters were left in the story because they ended up being so damn long that I had to split them up. I hop you enjoy Alexis getting a bit of comeuppance.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

42. Reunion (Ending 1) by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2485 words)

43. Peace and Prosperity (Ending 1) by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2551 words)

44. Finale! (Ending 1) by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1286 words)

45. A New Start by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (974 words)

Hello all! I started thinking about this story a little while ago and I thought about how little I liked the way it ended. I was feeling rushed and I wanted to get an ending out rather than letting the story sit without one. That being said, I wanted to keep working on these characters so I'm going to start up a new arc that takes place following Chapter 41: Just Desserts. So chapters 42-44 did not occur in this particular "timeline." But I'll leave them up just for the sake of anyone who enjoyed them. I hope you all enjoy!

 

 

------------------------------------

46. Negotiations by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (978 words)

Hello everyone! As I continue to work on this story I can feel myself having more and more fun writing again. So as long as I'm still enjoying it, I intend to keep working on this story. Hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------------------------------

47. Mending by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (983 words)

Hello everyone, this chapter is another story focused one. The fetish content is coming up very soon and there will be a few consecutive chapters of smut so stay tuned!

 

---------------------------------

48. SURPRISE! by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1560 words)

Hello everyone! I mean to post yesterday but got caught up in some work and forgot! I'll have a new chapter going up tomorrow as well. I hope you enjoy!!!

 

------------------------

49. Vengeance Therapy by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1890 words)

The first chapter of a few where Megan helps Ivan get a little bit payback. Hope you enjoy!

 

---------------------

50. Consequences by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1468 words)

Welcome back everyone! I hope you're excited for some good old fashioned giantess torture. 

 

----------------------

51. Sink or Swim by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (879 words)

Well, it feels good to be consistently writing again. I feel like I'm genuinely enjoying the writing process as much as I have in quite a long time. Hopefully that shows in the quality of the content. I hope you enjoy!

 

-------------------

52. Disrespect by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (649 words)

This one is a real short one, but there are some nice and long chapters coming next week. I hope you enjoy!

 

-----------------------------------

53. Processed by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (1043 words)

Sunday Funday! I was feeling bored and I've got a couple chapters written so I figured I would drop an extra chapter today. I hope you enjoy!

 

------------------------------

54. Good Morning by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1557 words)

55. Not so Good Morning by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2332 words)

56. Distractions by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2549 words)

It's been a decent bit of time since the last update so here is a quick reminder. Megan and Ivan are having relationship issues. Ashley has temporarily given the shrunken Alexis to Meg as an olive branch. And Ashley has informed Max that she will not be moving back into the apartment with him and Megan. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

57. Missing by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (2032 words)

Trigger Warning: These is some gore and death in this chapter. If you want to skip it, I'll put a short summary at the very bottom.

 

----------------------------------------------------

58. Broker by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (1524 words)

59. Meeting Mistress Candy by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 1] (2438 words)

60. Panic Mode by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (822 words)