- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Break time is over. Decisions are made.

"Relax, I'm not a monster. I'm going to help you, but not right now. I wanted you to understand the situation. I have responsibilities and as soon as those are done I'll talk to you more about what happens next."

Erins calming response soothes your fear, but paranoia and skepticism rise up to take it's place.


"Good, that's good.... but how do I know you're telling the truth? How can I be sure you don't want to harm me?  You could be lying and asking those questions to see who wants me the most.  I heard what they said,  Prove to me you're not like them."

The look that flared up on her pretty face looked even more furious than before.  A regretful terror floods your body.


"Are you serious?  How stupid are you?  I literally just told you I would help you, then you call me a liar?  And if I was lying what could you do about it?  You just told me how helpless you are by yourself.  You're being ungrateful and wasting my time again.  I asked those questions to see the best way to help you, you stupid ass!  Most of them said they would help you, why do you think I asked them how to benefit you instead of abuse you?  I even left out the part about about what kind of person you really are, but that was obviously a mistake. I don't know how to deal with a pint sized person.  This isn't normal and it's not easy for me.  You owe me for this."

That was really stupid to say.  You don't know why you said it, it kind of just came out.  This whole situation is stressful, but you really have to think before you speak.  People always said that was one of your biggest problems, but now the stakes are a lot higher.  You want to say something to calm Erins increasing outrage, but her resenting rant continues.

"If you don't believe me, think of when I first found you. I knew how much Jillian hated you and I could have easily let her find you, but I thought being found helpless by her would be worse than being held in my bra until after work.  Would you rather be trapped in her underwear right now, kissing wherever her wedgie takes you?" 


The image of being dragged deep into the greasy recesses of the Bosses fathomless buttcrack, trying to claw your way out of her slick glutes to no avail, made you instantly cringe.  The thought of what lay deep down in between the abyss of your former managers excessively large buttcheeks never occurred to you before.  Was it hairy? Was it smelly?  How hot and sweaty was it in her rear? Was she gassy?  Did she wipe well?  All questions you would have been able to answer in livid detail by now if Erin had decided to follow procedure and hand you over to her superior.  She would have dropped you in the back of her panties and you would have gone where no man had gone before.  And knowing Jillians resentment of you, where no man would ever leave.  Any chance of a life serving the bosses overgrown ass is not worth risking.   


"No! I..." Erin interrupts you again and yells. "What about Britney?  Do you want to be the insole to her sockless shoes?  She hates your guts!  Her gym sneakers are in that locker right there.  Say the word and I'll leave you in there as a present for her to find for her workout later."  You're not sure who hates you more, but Britney would absolutely enjoy squeezing you inbetween her sweaty toes and whatever other torture she could think of.  There's no way you can risk becoming Britneys toetoy. 


"No! Why would I..." Erin cuts you off again.  "And Jen, she wants you as a part of her collection of sextoys.  You were always bragging to the guys about getting pussy, why don't you ask me to bring you to her?"  It's true you used to say that often, but you didn't know the girls knew that.  Getting lost in Jens vagina all day isn't as bad as being found by Jillian or Britney, but you don't know if you could handle that long pleasing that sexual nymph.  Even for a short time in her snatch, you're not sure if you could survive being crushed by her vaginal walls after an orgasm.  Something you weren't eager to find out.

"I don't want..." She interrupts you once again. "And there's always Kacie.  She wants to train you into becoming an obedient, little pet.  Is that what you want?  To become Kacies trained animal being treated like a beast instead of a man?  Doing tricks for her and her friends whiles she brags about how she trained you to paint her nails and massage her when shes sore? I can bring you to her right now if you want that?  If I told her you asked me to bring you to her, knowing Kacies answer from before, she would be so happy you agreed to be owned by her.  Becoming her petman doesn't sound as bad compared to what the other employees and customers said about you.  As soon as that first customer I asked heard what Kacie had said about you, she wanted to do the same thing, but I don't think she would be as nice or caring as Kacie.  She's probably your best bet right now if you continue to disrespect me." 

You said you would never let her train you, but over time if she never let you go, you wonder if one day you would really be doing tricks for a group of spoiled, self indulgent girls who coo over the entertainment you give them. Only to put you back in your cage and go live their regular lives like you really are some kind of dumb, domesticated animal that's only good for their amusement.   You wouldn't be a slave like the other women wanted, but becoming the permanent property of a spoiled blonde is not a life you want to live.

"So, will you please shut up and stop poking my boobs like a little shit and appreciate that I'm trying to help you unlike most people?"

"Ok, I..." Erin cuts you off for the 4th time."Good! Now please! Be quiet while I finish my food and grab a drink for the last ten mins of my break that you've already wasted so much time of!"

You nod your head yes and she gently places you back on the table on a memo about the cleanliness of the breakroom.  Not wanting to anger the only person who can help you right now, you stay silent and watch while she eats and reads what looks to be a memo regarding paycheck release date changes.  You were surprised at her outburst, you've never seen her get mad like that before at anyone.  Every time a customer pissed her off she would usually vent about it when they walked away.  You really were lucky she didn't hand you over to any of those crazy bitches, but she seemed pissed and stressed right now, so you can wait fifteen minutes until her break is done to ask her to speed up getting you help.  You wish she would stop focusing on work, but she's the one in power here, not you.  It's causing you some anxiety, but what's really unnerving is how she can pop those gummy candies in her mouth so easily and chew them up like white boulders grinding up tiny little creatures. At your size, you can relate to their stature and helplessness.  You really want to go sneak a nibble too, but you're afraid Erin won't see you and accidentally grab you with them sending you both to the depths of her well-rounded stomach.  Then you would be the one helping her by digesting alive inside her belly and sent travelling through her intestines to nourish her overworked, voluptuous body. 

After about 10 minutes she gets up and walks to the employee refrigerator. She bends over to take a water bottle from the bottom shelf next to a crumpled bag of Mexican fast food and you see the top part of her coinslot peek out just a little bit as she crouches.  You're glad she hasn't had the idea of keeping you secure between her asscheeks. Her mildly sweaty tits are a godsend compared to those twin moons that have no room to breathe.  If those growing water balloons were starting to burst out of her bra, then the same was probably happening to datass in those constricting panties.  The level of sweat in her curvaceous behind would probably have you slip and slide in-between her buns all the way down into... it's best not think about it... but still, she did have a great booty. 

When she turns around she catches you staring at her backside and gives you an annoyed, disgusted look like she labeled you as some kind of loathsome pervert. You're waiting for her to scream at you again, but instead she decides not to mention it and brings you up to her face with two fingers and pulls open the front of her shirt.

"Listen, I'm really sorry for freaking out and yelling at you like that, but I'm going through a real tough time right now and I cant afford to lose this job or even get my hours cut.  I know your nervous and scared, but you really shouldn't be rude and demanding to someone who is going to help you, but has their own immediate priorities to deal with.  Especially if you're too minuscule to do anything about it. I promise I'm going to help you, but I have to get back to work now and I want you to be somewhere safe where I can feel you, in case you fall out.  You should feel lucky you're going back between my breasts. I don't have any pockets on these yoga pants and most guys would kill to get as close as you are.  You never would have seen them at your other size, so be thankful I actually care about your well being and don't put you in a drawer or paper cup for someone else who hates you to accidentally find.  You owe me so much for this."

"Yeah I know, All I want is some help as soon as possible, but you..." 

You were about to complain again, but kept quiet in case she got angry or thought of a less comfortable place to keep you.  Her breasts were comfortable enough for now. You just had to do a better job of hiding your erection.  Erin noticed how quickly he became silent again and thought it was smart how she reminded him just how good he had it with her and how the others would not be so supportive.

"I'll do you a favor, since you want to leave here so badly, I can ask to not clock out for my lunch break and leave early instead.  I still get paid the same, but I'm going to be really tired after work since this fifteen minutes will be my only break today.  So no complaints when I get home and I'll need your cooperation when I rest. I just want to kick back, put my feet up and relax.  Sound good?"  She said as she popped her piece of gum back in her mouth, chewing it loudly.

You were about to give a full response to Erin when you both heard footsteps coming from behind the break room door.  "Ok, but why... Hide me!" 

Your main concern right now was not being found by anyone who hated you and even though Erin wasn't helping you exactly the way you wanted, she was still the best choice in this place.  Erin was expecting a thank you, but also realized your concern being found shrunken and vulnerable, so she grabbed you and once again and dropped you back into her bountiful bosom before the unknown person walked in. 

Erin was still shocked that she had found a tiny person. She didn't believe it at first, but the more time passes, the more, natural it feels. She heard about it on the news, but never believed it before since she never saw it with her own eyes until now.  It was strange how she adapted so fast, but maybe talking about it with all the others made it seem normal. Still, as long as he was safe with her and in no danger, there was no need to rush to help him. She did still have a job to do and bills to pay. After everything she heard today, Erin now knew the best way to help.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Help who?