- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two behemoth chapters incoming! And the stakes are ramping up! Desmond attends the swanky fundraiser his girlfriend put on, and he has an existential crisis about his relationship. Part 2 (chapter 14) will be coming soon.

Chapter 13:

Jackie escorted me down the stairs. At almost half her height, I had trouble keeping up with her pace, and I didn’t want barrel down the stairs and accidentally fall. As ridiculous as I probably looked walking next to a literal giantess, I was still clinging to the idea that I was as suave as I had ever been in that tuxedo. I almost felt like a different person wearing it, until I looked at Jackie in her dress. When I looked at her, I became the same old Desmond who was mesmerized by girls’ asses. We would probably be attached at the hip during the party, so any hopes I had that I would all of the sudden be cool would be dashed.

But in reality, those hopes were secondary. My identity was more intertwined with Jackie than ever, and I didn’t care as much if I was cool, because she was cool. She had gorgeous volleyball girlfriends who now, by proxy, were in my circle of friends. And if I was friends with cool people, perhaps by extension, I was cool too.

And I was self-aware enough to know that it was almost impossible for a shrunken dude to be the coolest person around (unless I had the charisma of someone like The Rock, which I definitely did not). I was fine with that too.

What I was less fine with, was being centerstage for the entire night. Not having coolness in spades didn’t bode particularly well with being the man of the hour.

I’m gonna be fine, I told myself over and over.

Downstairs, we were greeted by all the volleyball girls, who were all dressed to the nines and hooting and screeching at us.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. All the girls are coming. I rented two limos.”

Vicky, the captain, emerged out of the mass of shrieking girls and walked up to us.

“Jackie, I gotta say. You look…stunning. Your little boyfriend told you that you look stunning, right?” She asked, looking down at me, already trying to accuse me of things.

Jackie chuckled. “I think him drooling in front of me was his way of saying just that.”

The imposing, redheaded captain leaned over to better speak with me. I also was able to get a better view of her.

She was donning a white, sleek dress that ended at midthigh. It was a lot more conservative than Jackie’s attire, covering up her boobs entirely. Of course, the bulges on her chest were still quite noticeable. She wasn’t as big Jackie, but nobody on the team was, so it wasn’t really a count against her.

She was probably going for the more buttoned up look because most of the partygoers were going to be older people that Jackie knew through her parents. It wasn’t a bad idea to look respectable in front of them.

Vicky’s hair was blown out to make it appear curlier and more voluminous. It was a good look for her. She was definitely an attractive woman, but she wasn’t someone I looked at with my mouth agape.

“So, Desmond, ready to tear this place up? Remember, you owe me. I didn’t forget that you missed my party.”

Damn, she holds a grudge, I thought.

Before I could answer, Jackie answered for me, “Behave Vicky. This is an expensive banquet hall that we’re going to.”

“Normally, I wouldn’t let you talk to me like that, Giraffe. But you know what, it’s your night. Let’s not fight, ok?”

“Sure,” Jackie said.

It was surreal to see Jackie get into a verbal scuffle with another dominant woman. When I was alone with Jackie, it was hard to imagine a woman as strong-willed as she was. Vicky was her match.

Luckily, a knock came on the door, breaking the tension between the two girls.

“Ok, girls! I think it’s time to go!” Jackie said.

More cheers and shouts came from the girls, and they followed us to the front door. Jackie opened the door to a short man in a three-piece dark colored suit. His mouth was hanging open staring at the red skyscraper of a woman that was my girlfriend.

“H-Hello m-miss, we’re here to p-pick you and your friends up,” he said.

“Yes, I see the limousines, Mister...?”

“Oh, call m-me Gerald, Jaclyn.”

“You can call me Jackie. Pleasure to meet you.” She shook his hand, which he clearly didn’t expect, because she simply yanked his limp arm up and down a few times. “Ok, girls, we don’t wanna be late! Let’s go!”

Our group split up and filed into the limos. One girl who I hadn’t met yet that wouldn’t be in our limo piped up and said, “Can Desmond come with us? He’s so freaking cute, and you keep him all to yourself in your room!”

She squeezed me against her hip upon hearing the girl say that. I wanted to say that I could handle myself, but it was hard to get a word in edgewise when everyone was two feet taller than me.

“He’ll be at the party just the same as you, Charlotte.” She ushered me into the back of the limo, making sure I was in safe.

“Lucky,” I heard Charlotte say. Apparently, I was more popular with the girls at Volleyball House than I even knew.

Jackie squeezed into the limo next to me, pushing me up against the girl next to me. I was in a girl sandwich. After giggling gleefully at my plight, she said, “Oops, are Becky and I crushing you, Dessy?”

“Heh, a little.”

She scooped me up and laid me in her lap. Becky chimed in, saying, “I would do anything to be able to sit in any guy’s lap like that. There’s something about being small. Not that I’d want to be as small as you, but damn, that looks comfy.”

“I admit that I do enjoy this part of being tiny,” I said.

There were four other girls in the limo, one of which was Faith. I wasn’t totally sure of the other three girls’ names.

Soon enough the engine revved and we were off to D.C. to some ritzy club, no doubt. I wasn’t totally sure of where we were going, but it didn’t really matter.

During our ride, Jackie introduced me to the other three girls. Their names were Gabby, Eve, and Ava. Since we were a group filled with people who were on the extremes of the size spectrum, height came up in our conversations. Gabby was a pale skinned, 5’11” brunette with a slender figure. Eve was the shortest on the team at 5’6”, which she said often earned her slight teasing from her teammates. But from what I could tell, the teasing didn’t bother her too much. And finally, Ava was on the shorter side too, at 5’8”. Ava had the distinction of being the most muscular girl on the team. Just judging from the muscle definition in her arms, she definitely could’ve arm-wrestled me into submission when I was normal sized. Now, forget it, she would probably slam my arm through the table. It was a group of quite intimidating women for a guy as tiny as I was.

The conversations soon veered over to focus on me, and Ava asked me the obvious question of, “How tall are you.”

“3’10”. I used to be 5’0” though.”

“Damn, that must be a punch in the gut,” Eve said, “I don’t know what the hell I’d do if I got that small. I’d be out of a volleyball scholarship. That’s for damn sure.”

“I don’t know if I’d be able to hit a volleyball over the net from the server’s line,” I said.

“I think I know,” Becky said, which got everyone to laugh, even Jackie.

The normal me may have fought back against that, but I had better things to focus on. Like how Jackie’s breasts felt as I laid back into them. Pillowy soft, yet strong and virile. Laying back against them was enough for my dick to wake up in my pants. And more height talk wouldn’t alleviate a boner, it would only add to it, so I tried to change the subject. My voice didn’t carry far, so I waited for the opportune moment to interject.

“So, girls! I have to know. Who here in this limo is the best at volleyball?”

Predictably, that caused an eruption of shouting. One would say “I’m the best.” Another would say, “Are you kidding, I’m way better than you.” I was a master at diversions.

Unpredictably, when Jackie yelled over all of them to say she was, in fact, the best, everyone pretty much agreed.

“There you have it. Your girlfriend is the best at volleyball. Lucky you,” Jackie said.

“Hold on, wait a minute,” Faith said, “I’m definitely a better server than you. That’s indisputable.”

“Hey, you’re probably right. But I’ve been working at it, and I’ve been getting better, right? Tell ‘em Faith.”

“Yes, she has been getting better, but only by learning from the master, which is of course, is muahh!”

It was nice to see another side of Jackie. She wasn’t a fully independent creature. She had mentors and friends that she looked to for guidance, one of which was Faith. Sometimes, she acted so motherly, it was hard for me to remember that she too was a freshman in college still figuring out her path in life.

The conversation didn’t stay on volleyball for much longer. These girls ate, slept, and breathed volleyball, so it was only natural for them to want to talk about more fun and interesting things when it was their night out. And apparently, a fun and interesting thing for Gabby to talk about, was my dating life prior to meeting Jackie.

She asked with a shit-eating grin, “Did you date anyone in high school? And were they all taller than you?”

I must’ve hesitated quite a bit on answering that question because seconds after it was asked, Ava jumped in and said, “Oof, it seems you two haven’t had the ‘ex talk’ yet.”

Gabby appeared remorseful for asking the question. I couldn’t see Jackie’s facial expression, but I couldn’t imagine her being very happy with the present topic of discussion.

“I’m sorry,” Gabby said, “Should I not have asked that?”

“Naw, they’re gonna have to have this conversation sooner or later. Why not now? Please tell me Jackie’s the tallest girl you’ve dated,” Faith said.

She wasn’t wrong. It would’ve come up eventually, and if I didn’t address it now, I would appear even more suspicious. So, I answered the question.

I told them that I dated two girls prior to Jackie. I dated a girl named Wendy for a short time in ninth grade, and I then I dated a girl named Jessica for an even shorter time in senior year. Jessica was my date to the prom, and we were dating for pretty much only that reason. Once that was over, we broke up almost immediately. Prior to Jackie, I told them, I hadn’t had a super serious relationship.

“But were they taller than you?” Gabby asked again.

I begrudgingly nodded and said, “Wendy was like 5’4”, and I think Jessica was 5’6”. So yes, both taller than me.”

“Was it like, an issue in the relationship?” Gabby continued her line of questioning.

“For Wendy, yes. My friends actually dared me to go ask her out, so I did, and I stood on the step above her on the staircase. So, I was a little bit taller than her there. And to my utter surprise, she said, ‘Sure’.” So, I picked her up to go to a movie, and that was when she noticed the height disparity. I remember her saying, ‘You are really short, aren’t you?’, and I was just like, ‘I’ve never really thought about it’.”

The girls laughed at that attempt at being funny. I truly was a hit with this crowd.

“So, we went out on like one or two more dates after that, and she dumped me. We stayed friendly after that, but she made it clear that she couldn’t date a guy shorter than her.”

“What about Jessica?” Gabby asked.

“Oh, Jessica, right. Yeah, it honestly never came up. I asked her to the prom on a whim, and she said yes. So, we hung out a few times, we went to the prom together, and that was it. I don’t even know if it was fair to call us boyfriend and girlfriend, honestly.”

I really hoped Jackie wasn’t hating me right now. I explained myself the best I could, and really, from everything I said, it should’ve been clear that I was basically a novice at dating. One relationship I had was spawned out of a dare, and the other was spawned out of a fear of missing the prom. Neither one of those girls were serious to me. Hell, I probably didn’t even talk to them every six months. Neither of them even knew I was shrinking.

Finally, the burden was taken off me and shifted over to Jackie. One of the girls asked her how many guys she’d dated. And I was hoping the number would be small. I knew that was a little sexist of me in a way, but that was the way I felt regardless.

“One,” she said.

Whew, just one! That was better than I suspected!

“You’ve literally only dated Carter? I would’ve sworn a girl as hot as you dated around a bit,” Becky said.

“Nope. It’s just been Carter,” Jackie said.

Ava chimed in and said, “Well I haven’t even heard about this guy. Deets, girl, deets!”

“We dated on and off as freshmen, and then we were serious for the rest of high school. We didn’t always see eye to eye on everything.”

Faith interrupted, “Is that literal?”

“Yes, actually. He and I were the same height roughly in freshman year, but then over that summer I had an unexpected growth spurt, putting me at the glorious 6’9” I am today. He was 6’3” or something like that.”

That immediately made me wonder why she went for me in the first place. A six-inch height difference was one thing. Almost two feet was another. What did she see in me that day in the dining hall when we first met? I wonder what it was that caught her eye.

“Was he fine?” Eve asked.

“You tell me,” Jackie said, suddenly reaching for her phone and scrolling through her pictures. I got a brief glimpse of the guy before she turned the phone away from me and to her friends. He had brown hair and had muscles. His face was good. Most would probably say he was handsome. And the girls definitely thought he was because there was a collective session of oohing and aahing when they saw the pictures.

I didn’t love Jackie flaunting pictures of her ex while I was with her, but I kept my mouth sealed. It wasn’t that big of a deal because she was with me now. Not him. But it still gave me pause. Why was she showing off her ex with such pride when her current boyfriend was sitting on her lap?

As she was showing yet another picture of them together, somebody asked why they broke up: a question I too wanted the answer to.

“He and I were going to different schools, you know, the usual story. He actually wanted to try the long-distance thing, but I said no. I told him that if we were both single at the end of college, I would entertain striking it up again, but that’s not going to happen. Dessy and I are going to go the distance.” She rubbed my head lovingly.

Jackie willing to start the relationship again after college worried me a bit because if she were willing to do that, it had to mean that she at least had some lingering feelings for this guy. I wasn’t the super-jealous type, well, at least I thought I wasn’t. I was feeling pretty jealous, and I’d never even met this guy, Carter.

And her saying that she thought she and I were going to stay together seemed like a throw-away line. It seemed like she was just saying it to ease my nerves.

Before I could extract any more information about Jackie’s ex, we arrived at the Four Seasons Hotel. It was all brick on the outside, and I was informed that it was indeed a 5-star hotel. Jackie was sparing no expense.

When we got inside the banquet hall, I noticed several things. There was already a decent amount of people there: somewhere around a hundred, and I suspected more were coming. There were about twenty tables, each of which sat ten people. There was also a live orchestra playing classical music. I wasn’t normally into classical, but the orchestra was very good. And I made an educated guess that good live orchestras weren’t cheap.

I also noticed that the servers were flocking to me, making sure I was properly stuffed with hors d’oeuvres. They all bent down, were extremely personable and offered me anything and everything I wanted: bacon wrapped shrimp, tiny tacos, mini quiches, meatballs. I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Then, all the servers came out with champagne as we were mingling, (well, Jackie was mingling; I was just following her lead) apparently not caring how old we were. I always thought champagne tasted like piss, but I choked down my whole glass anyway. I needed to loosen up a bit.

Jackie approached a woman and a man whom I didn’t know and introduced me. They were the Fitzpatricks. Mr. Fitzpatrick was an oil and gas magnate, although I didn’t catch what company he worked for. His wife, Mrs. Fitzpatrick was a Wall Street executive. These were the exact types of people I didn’t know in my previous life. Apparently, now I was supposed to know how to schmooze with them.

“Desmond, we decided to come immediately when we heard about your ailment. It’s just so awful,” Mrs. Fitzpatrick said.

“We just want you to know that we did everything we could to get a bright young man like you through college,” Mr. Fitzpatrick.

I turned my polite mode on and got to work.

“Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Fitzpatrick. You don’t know how much I appreciate all of you coming tonight. I couldn’t have done it without her though,” I said, motioning over to Jackie.

“She is a fine young woman.” The man then leaned down to say, “She’s a keeper, pal.”

“You got that right,” I said with a cheeky smile.

And on and on it went. People would say how bad they felt for me, and they said they were glad to be there. It almost sounded like a script.

While mingling, Jackie caught her parents’ eye. She excused us and we walked over, allowing me to meet them. Standing in front of them, it was clear where Jackie got her height from. Both of her parents stood well over 6 feet tall, although her mother appeared quite a bit taller with her heels. Jackie outgrew both of them though. She got her wickedly long legs from her mother and her strength from her dad, who I could see was a large man. I wouldn’t have been surprised to hear that he was a linebacker.

I had to reach straight up to adequately shake their hands, and by the look on their faces, it was awkward. The mom and the dad both told me to not call them by their last name but to call them Mary and Nick respectively. Before I had a chance to say anything meaningful to her parents, her dad asked a question I suppose he didn’t really want the answer to.

“Are you really dating him, sweetheart?”

Jackie didn’t appreciate that, and immediately asked him, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing, it’s just that, he’s pretty small. It must be difficult to bridge that height difference.”

“Sometimes, it’s difficult. But it’s totally worth it.” She rubbed his head.

Her mother, seeing that Jackie was getting incensed at her father, decided to hype me up. The way it came out wasn’t necessarily music to my ears, but I took it.

She bent down so I wasn’t staring straight into her hip. “Nick, he’s such a cute boy. Even if he’s getting smaller. Have you seen doctors about this?”

“Yes, I have. Unfortunately, I’m patient zero. They have no idea what to do with me or how to cure this disease I have. It’s bizarre.”

“It really is,” Mary said, touching the outline of my body, studying my frame, “I mean, a full-grown man as tall as yourself would be considered a midget, but you’re really aren’t a midget. You are perfectly proportional. I didn’t think something like this was possible.”

“I don’t think anyone did. But it happened.”

“Have you considered wearing shoes with lifts?” Nick joked with me.

For a second, a slight rage simmered inside me, but instead of getting pissed, I decided to indulge him. “I have, but around your daughter, I don’t think it would do me any good.”

That got her parents to laugh heartily. Nick, who was at best ambivalent towards me, and Mary, who was simply obsessing over my size were both laughing with me. It was important that her parents liked me. And so far, I wasn’t doing a terrible job.

“Ok, guys,” Jackie cut our laughter short, “It’s getting close to eight, I have to go up and do my speech. Why don’t you guys go sit down at your table?”

“Ok, sweetheart. I know you’ll do great! Come on Desmond, follow me to our table!” Mary eagerly led me to the table. When we got there, she didn’t hesitate to carry me up onto my chair. She even spun the chair around while I was in it, so I could face Jackie’s podium. We were right in front of the stage.

Jackie came out onto the stage and waved into the crowd as they clapped for her. Under the bright lights on the stage, she looked even better. Some people just gravitate toward the spotlight.

She began with the pleasantries and the social niceties. You know, the boring stuff. But to her credit, she kept that part short. She articulated my story in great detail, telling the crowd that she and I met as humble students in the dining hall, and now just two and a half weeks later, she was putting on a fundraiser for me. She said, “If that doesn’t show you how amazing of person Desmond is, I don’t know what will. In a mere two weeks, he has become such an important part of my life. He impacts everyone he meets. He is great guy, and we all wish him a speedy recovery.”

The crowd clapped and cheered. Then she got onto the main point of the speech.

“But we’re not here today to miraculously cure Desmond, even if we wish we could. But as I’ve informed all of you, a certain portion of the money we’ve raised here today will go towards paying for his medical expenses, should he incur them. What we are here to do, is help him through one of the toughest times of his life. If he is to be truly successful in this world, he needs a college degree. And thanks to all of you, he’ll be getting that college degree in just under 4 years.”

Once again, the crowd burst into applause. I looked back to see them all putting their hands together for me. It felt good, as much as I hated to admit it to myself.

Then she said the thing I was hoping she wouldn’t.

“Desmond,” she called my name over the microphone, “Would you like to come up and say a few words?”

I shook my head at her from my seat. The volleyball girls way in the back started chanting, “Speech! Speech! Speech!”

After the sixth or seventh chant, I succumbed to the pressure and hopped off my seat to go give an unplanned speech.

The stage was about three feet in the air, which made it a bit hard for me to climb up. So, Jackie had to walk up to me and lift me up. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to reach the microphone atop the podium, she simply kept me in her arms and held me in front of the microphone.

For a second, I was speechless. But then it came to me.

“Thank you all for coming. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all your generosity. It’s making all the difference. Also, I would be remiss if I didn’t thank Jackie, my girlfriend, who put on this whole thing. I wouldn’t be here without her. I also wouldn’t be able to reach this microphone without her, so thanks for that too, I guess.”

The crowd laughed. I actually made a crowd laugh! And it was such a substantial laugh that I actually had to pause in what I was saying for good few seconds.

“Jackie really is a wonderful person for doing this for me. It’s probably the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me actually.” I turned to look at her, and she smiled. That earned a collective “aww!” from the crowd.

“When I began shrinking, I went back home from college. And I took a chance coming back here from my hometown of Gloucester. I’m starting to think my gamble paid off. Thanks everybody! And have a great time tonight!”

The crowd clapped and clapped and clapped as Jackie cradled me in her arms while she walked back to our table. While we were still in sight of everyone, she kissed me on the forehead. The crowd erupted again into cheers, and we finally sat down.

Shortly after our joint speech, dinner was brought out. It was beef with roast vegetables and cheesy potatoes. It probably would’ve been delicious when I was bigger, but I’d started to notice that most food tasted bland to me. Apparently, my shrinkage was messing with my taste buds as well.

Besides, there was only one thing I was hungry for. And that was Jackie. I wanted nothing more than to get out of that stuffy ballroom and pay the $600 or whatever it was to get a room and have sex with her. Every time I looked at her that desire grew inside me, even though I knew it was wrong.

Somehow, I was still boggled by how huge she was compared to me. If I stood on top of my chair, I still wouldn’t be taller than Jackie sitting down. Her arms were almost twice as long as my legs but even more than twice as thick. Her forearm alone probably had the same reach as my entire arm. Not to mention, her legs were now almost as thick as my entire torso.

In the back of mind, I sat there debating myself. Do I just say, ‘fuck it’ and try to have sex with Jackie? Do I tell her how I truly feel about her? Or do I listen to reason? Do I listen to my mother, and begin valuing my own health above everything else?

A familiar fear kept rearing its ugly head in my mind. What if this is my only chance to have sex? Tonight, certainly seemed like the night. Emotions were high, Jackie was in the most drop dead gorgeous she’d ever been, I was looking like a 3’10” stud in my showstopper tuxedo. But would it be the only night?

On some level, I knew this was an irrational fear that all virgins had. Jackie was clearly attracted to me, and I was attracted to her. Well, I was more than attracted; her appearance crippled my resolve, my character, and my ability to speak cogently. But I knew deep down, that there would come a time, perhaps when I figured out was happening to me, when Jackie and I could have sex without any consequences (except the ones nature had designed). I didn’t know when that would be, and my ability to say no would only erode over time. So maybe if I had sex with her just this once, the power my virginity had over me would disappear. Then, I could swear off sex until a cure was found for my shrinking.

Unable to keep my inner monologue silent anymore, I discretely took out my phone. I opened my messages app and began a new message to Jackie.

Wanna get a room here? I wrote.

I stared straight ahead and waited for her to realize that her phone went off. Then I remembered that it was in her purse, and she wouldn’t be likely to hear it if she didn’t check it. The easiest way to get her to check was to whisper to her, but that would’ve been impolite. So, I brought up a new topic that would necessitate her to check her phone.

“I’m curious, since you’re a volleyball player in the NCAA, are you the tallest player in the country? Look it up.”

“Oooh, I have to fish through my purse. Let me find it,” she said.

Contrary to my plan, her dad stepped in, “No worries, sweetie. I’ll look it up. I’m actually just as curious as Desmond is about this.”

With her dad now tapping away to find the answer to my question, Jackie ceased looking for her phone. After about thirty seconds, her dad had the answer.

“Wow. She’s the tallest alright. The closest rival you have is a girl from Stanford who’s 6’8” and half.”

I had the tallest girl in NCAA volleyball as my girlfriend. That fact in and of itself was remarkable, but I was so sex crazed that I couldn’t really appreciate it at the time. I had to find a way to get her to check her phone. The conversation continued as I pondered as to what my next move would be.

A little while later, her mom decided to show me a selfie picture of Jackie and her seven-year old-cousin named Emily. Emily was wallowing way down in the frame, while Jackie dominated the picture.

“Hey, you know,” Jackie said, “Desmond might be the same height as Emily now.”

Even though it was a bit embarrassing, I decided to add on to the conversation in hopes that Jackie would finally take out her phone and see my message.

“Jackie, you know, we took a similar picture to you and your cousin’s. We should, um, compare.”

“Hey that’s a great idea,” her mom said, “I want to see them side by side.”

Finally, Jackie reached into her purse, and after some digging, she found it. Of course, the first thing she saw on her lock screen was my text message of, ‘Wanna get a room here?’ She shot a furtive glance at me and smiled.

“Let me find the picture of me and Desmond.”

My phone vibrated in my pants. I couldn’t wait to see what she said, so I discretely pulled my phone out of my coat and glanced at it from above the table.

She wrote, ‘You read my mind’.

Another message came in as I was reading the first.

After I find the pic of us, I’m going to go the ‘bathroom’, and when I’m back, we’ll have a room

K?

I responded quickly.

Definitely

You are one of a kind

And I topped it off with a kissy emoji.

The comparison between the two photos would’ve been more embarrassing if I hadn’t known I was going to be in the same hotel room as the tallest, most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. Sure, it was embarrassing to listen to Jackie’s mother poke fun at me for looking smaller than a seven-year-old girl, and it was embarrassing to hear Jackie and her father laugh along with her. It didn’t matter though. I achieved something amazing, despite my size. I was flying higher than ever, even if I was shorter than ever.

Little did I know; I hadn’t achieved anything yet. There was still another trial I had to pass. Dancing.

The MC for the night welcomed everyone onto the dance floor in the middle of the room, and to my chagrin, Jackie jumped up at the invite.

I asked, “Am I dancing?”

“What do you think?”

Before I could ask her about getting a room, she darted away, and it was my job to keep up with her. I tried to run before I was even on the ground, almost falling out of my chair. Luckily, I caught myself and sped after Jackie, pushing my way past throngs of people. Well, more accurately, I was maneuvering around people’s legs. Finally, I caught up with Jackie who was standing right smack dab in the middle of the dance floor.

I jumped up and pulled her arm to try and get her attention. Alas, she was ignoring me on purpose. She was trying to listen to what the MC was saying to hype up the crowd. I was hyped up but not for dancing.

Before I could even share my objection to dancing on a dance floor filled with people two feet taller than me, I heard the beginning riff to “Twist and Shout” come on. People started swaying their hips, jumping, and moving all about the dance floor. I began to fear what would happen if someone crashed into me.

“Stay close to me!” Jackie shouted over the lyrics.

“Ok!”

She grasped my hands and flung me around like she was a puppet master. She even twirled me around like a little lady. That was when all the volleyball girls swarmed the dance floor.

Faith crouched down quickly. “You’re a good follower!” she said before popping back up to dance with her friends.

All of sudden, Jackie yelled down to me, “I want to see your face when we dance!”

She bent down and hoisted me up until we were equal heights. Of course, my body ended at her waist, whereas her legs continued all the way to the floor. She gave me a toothy grin, as she continued stepping with me in her arms.

When I heard the lyric, “You know you got me, goin’ now! Just like I knew you would!”, Jackie raised me even higher in the air, and I was looking straight down at her cleavage. It was mesmerizing. But luckily, she twisted me around the other way, just as the song suggested. From roughly eight feet in the air, I watched the volleyball girls and everyone else twisting and shouting. It was a view I wasn’t accustomed to, but it was a view I could get used to. I could see all the women’s cleavage and the bouncing asses from far above.

Midway through the second verse, Jackie pulled me closer, and gazed at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

“Never thought I’d be taller than everyone else,” I joked.

“Well, don’t get used to it,” she laughed, as she put me back down to the ground. I was immediately reminded that I was pussy height.

Is she mocking me? She’s mocking me!

“Hey!” I shouted up to her, but it was no use. She was laughing too hard at my tininess to even care about what I was saying.

Then, I felt someone bump into me, almost knocking me straight to the floor. I turned to see it was Charlotte, the girl who wanted me to come in her limo.

“Is your meanie girlfriend making fun of you?” she asked playfully.

“Kinda!”

“Wanna dance?”

“Umm,” I hesitated.

“Come on!” she pleaded.

“Fine!” I shouted, “Only until the end of this song!”

Before I knew it, I was two feet off the ground in the arms of Charlotte, a raven-haired girl with a blue dress. I guessed her to be six foot two, but she had the features of a petite girl. She had a cute little button nose. Her mouth and lips were small. Her cheekbones were high. By any definition, she was a catch.

Jackie quickly realizing that her friend snatched me away from her, inserted herself between the two of us.

“Did she steal you away from me, Dessy?”

“Kinda, yeah!”

“As long as he’s back with me for the next song, he’s all yours Char!”

“Yayy!” Charlotte celebrated.

With Jackie gone, she began shaking me around in her arms. It was a little off-putting how easy all the girls could manhandle me with ease.

Let’s just say, the song Twist and Shout had an entirely new meaning for me after this dance. It used to mean twisting and shouting. Now it meant getting lifted up and having my entire body twisted while everyone else shouted.

The rest of the time I was on the dance floor, my feet never once touched the ground. I was passed around from girl to girl, and they would do as the pleased with me. Jackie wasn’t even keeping a close eye on me. She must’ve really trusted them if she let every single girl on the team hold me. When it was Vicky’s turn to dance with me, she let loose. She threw me in the air twice, and when Jackie saw her about to do for a third, she took me from her arms.

“What’s wrong, Giraffe? Was I being too rough with him?” Vicky asked, clearly being totally sarcastic with Jackie.

“Yes!” Jackie said emphatically.

“He isn’t a baby. He can handle himself.”

With me still in her arms, Jackie leaned down over her captain, and said, “He’s my boyfriend. I’ll decide what he can handle. Got that?”

Vicky responded with a shrug, which enraged Jackie to no end.

“What’s that supposed to mean?!” Jackie shouted.

“Calm down, Giraffe. I won’t do anything with him that you don’t approve of.”

I could tell she didn’t like being called ‘Giraffe’, but she had to pick her battles and wisely, she held her tongue for the time being. It wouldn’t have been a good look for her if she got into full on physical altercation with the captain of the volleyball team in front of all her parents’ rich donor friends.

Jackie simply stormed off the dance floor with me in her arms and placed me on the table so we could talk more face to face. I say ‘more face to face’ because we weren’t quite face to face, even with her sitting in her chair and me sitting on the table. I was eye level with the middle of her neck at best. But it certainly was easier this way.

“I’m sorry about Vicky, she can be a real bitch,” she apologized.

“It’s fine, Jackie. She’s just trying to get under your skin.”

“Well congratulations to her, because she’s done it!”

“Don’t worry about it. I can handle Vicky.”

“What makes you say that, Desmond? Is the fact that you’re stronger than her? Oh wait, no. She could bench three of you. What makes you think you can handle her?”

She had me stumped. I couldn’t think of a single honest retort.

“Exactly,” she said, “Don’t underestimate Vicky. Be a docile little boy around her when I’m not around, ok? Just do what she says and don’t get her angry.”

“I’ll do that.”

The MC came on the speakers announcing that it was the last song. She held out her hand to me, gently letting me down from the table, so we could head to the dance floor together. It was a slow song. Something I didn’t know. But it seemed to get Jackie in the mood. She held me up off the ground just like before, so we could look into one another’s eyes.

The way she was looking at me made me forget how unorthodox our relationship was. She gazed longingly at me, as if we were still in the courting process. She was infatuated with me, as I was with her. That lovesick look was soon replaced by a look of hunger. She brought me in for a hug as the song end and peppered the nape of my neck with kisses. She came back around kissed me on the lips several times. She licked her lips, having trouble holding back and maintaining a veneer of respectability.

Jackie had to say goodbye to every single guest which delayed our trip upstairs to our room. By the hundredth goodbye, she was practically kicking people out the door. Her parents lingered around until the end and said goodbye to both of us. The volleyball girls were the last to leave, and Jackie had to explain to them why she and I weren’t getting on the limos with them.

“We rented a room,” she said.

“Ooooh, is something going down tonight?” one of the girls asked.

Jackie blushed and said, “Maybe,” in the cutest way imaginable. She was the most confident person I knew, yet she was acting all shy about sex. Every little thing she did made me want her more.

“Let me know how it goes,” Faith said as she walked past into the lobby.

Charlotte, the girl who stole me away from Jackie on the dance floor, kneeled down and said to me, “Tell her to be gentle with you. Snu snu with an amazon is no joke, sweetie.” She cracked up and walked out along with the rest of her teammates.

With all the obstacles to our lovemaking out of the way, Jackie and I made a mad dash to the elevator. Well, more accurately, she made a mad dash while I was confined to her hugging grip.

Our room was on the top floor, and as the elevator rocketed to our floor, we were ferociously pawing at each other. The animal-like attraction I had for Jackie was reciprocated. She was massaging my dick through my tuxedo pants and practically eating my face. Even though she was able to control her lust better than me, there was a strong lust in her. Now that there was nothing stopping her lust from bubbling to the surface, we could lose both lose ourselves in the other.

Jackie dashed into our hotel room, with me still in her arms, and slammed me up against the wall, kissing me feverishly. We were the same height now, except my feet were dangling where the tops of her thighs were. It was still amazing to me how her legs went another two feet down when mine stopped right where they were. 

In between smooches, she said, “I need…you…to do…one thing…for me.”

“What? What? I’ll do anything,” I said as clearly as I could with my mouth being engulfed by hers.

She pulled her face back to look me in the eyes. I could tell right away that this was going to be a serious request. Joking time was over.

“I want you to block and delete those two girls from your phone that you dated in high school.”

Shocked and frozen, I stared at her with a dazed look. She hadn’t even flinched when I mentioned my exes in the limo ride. I thought she was totally cool with my past dating life. Where did this sudden change of heart come from?

“What? What do you mean?”

“I mean block and delete them from your phone. Pretty straightforward, don’t you think?”

I attempted to explain myself further, “Jackie, I didn’t date either one of these girls seriously. I went on like two dates with Wendy, and I went to prom with Jessica, a girl I had no feelings for. They mean nothing compared to you. I promise.”

“That’s great, Desmond. Since you claim they mean nothing to you, this should be even easier for you. Delete them from your phone.”

I looked back at her and did nothing. I didn’t pull my phone out. I didn’t say I was going to do it. This seemed like an insane request, so I didn’t do it. At first.

She let the silence marinate for a few seconds, and then she grabbed my dick with a crushing amount of force, “If you don’t delete them from your phone, Desmond, this will be the last time I ever touch you. Don’t push me.”

That was all the motivation I needed. I barely talked to Wendy or Jessica anymore, so what was the harm in cutting them off completely for sex? Without another moment of hesitation, I pulled out my phone, and let Jackie watch as I blocked and deleted both girls from my phone. And once they were gone for good, she released her painful, talon-like grip on my cock.

I thought about asking her to delete Carter from her phone, but I had a feeling that bringing her longtime ex-boyfriend into the mix wasn’t a great idea. I trusted my gut

In a much calmer tone now, she asked courteously, “I think you know the consequences of sex. Are you sure you want to do this?”

I was done hemming and hawing. Each choice seemed crappy, but me being the horny guy I was, I chose to have sex.

“Yes! Yes, I do! I don’t think I even care anymore. And after this one time, it’ll be the last time, until we find a cure for my shrinking.”

“That’s what they all say. ‘One time, and I’ll be satisfied’. If we have sex, you’re signing on to getting smaller. A lot smaller.”

“How much smaller?” I asked, as if she knew.

“I don’t know, Desmond. But it’s safe to say that you won’t lose just a couple of inches. Are you ok with giving up a lot more of your height? More of your freedom?”

“Fuck it! I want you so bad! I can’t live like this anymore.” I paused, realizing what I was saying. I was about to throw caution to the wind and have sex even though I knew what it meant. So, I asked her, “Have I lost my god damn mind?”

She quickly responded, “No, little guy. In fact, you’re making more sense than ever. I agree, who wants to live a life without proper, healthy release once and a while?”

“Right! If I lose some more height, what’s the difference? I’ll still have you to take me to class and help me around the house. I’ll still have a good life. I’ll just be…smaller.”

“A lot smaller,” she corrected.

“Yes. A lot…smaller,” I said, trying to hide the terror from my voice.

She touched my dick again, this time not with anger or insecurity, but with lust. I jumped at her touch, which showed my sexual inexperience.

She laughed at my nervous demeanor. “No need to be so jumpy, Dessy. I know you’re about to have sex for the first time but keep it cool. Girls like confidence in guys. Even shrunken ones.”

“How did you know it was my first time—”

“Girls know.”

Without another word, she let go of me, letting my body slide between her and the wall. She deftly controlled my movement down toward her mountainous cleavage. As my face inched closer and closer to her boobs, she just stared at me; probably getting off on the fact that I was unable to look away from her assets.

“Ready to make the plunge?” she asked.

“Ready, willing, and able.”

Apparently impatient with the slow pace she had chosen for me to slide down, she backed herself away from the wall, causing my face to fall right into her boobs. The smell alone was enough for me to get off to, but I focused on my breathing, not wanting to cum early.

Jackie walked parallel to the wall, dragging me across it. My face was the only thing that was in contact with her body. The rest of my body hung limp, as she walked every which way with my face pinned by her tits.

“Do you like this, Dessy? Do you like that my boobs are strong enough to keep your entire body from falling to the ground? Do you like that my boobs are bigger than your head?”

When a muffled ‘yes’ came from me, she accurately said, “I’m asking silly questions, aren’t I?”

I said another muffled ‘yes’, and she didn’t take too kindly to that. She backed off completely from the wall, allowing me to fall straight on my ass.

She knelt down and wrapped her hand around the nape of my neck. “You weren’t supposed to say ‘yes’ to that.”

“I know,” I attempted to be confident, just like she said before.

“Oooh, getting cocky, are we? I like that!” She got close to me with her face. Close like she was going to kiss me. Instead, she whispered directly at my mouth.

“As long you know who’s really in charge, I’m fine with it. I like it even. Be a cocky little shrunken man for me!”

I certainly wasn’t expecting to have to act dominant in any fashion, but my expectations were subverted.

“As long as you know that this,” I said gesturing at my whole body, “is what you’ll be handling tonight, you’ll be ok.”

“Enough talk, little man. Upsie daisie!”

She grabbed me by my collar, and threw me across the room, landing straight on the king bed. Apparently, her desire for me to be cocky took a backseat to her desire to utterly embarrass me with her strength.

She stood over me while I oriented myself after being casually tossed five feet. I craned my neck to look up at her.

“I’m going to go into the bathroom to get undressed. You better be butt-naked by the time I come out of there.”

The moment she turned from me to go to the bathroom, I started ripping off every article of clothing I had on. I began by flinging my tuxedo jacket away and ended by unfastening my pants and getting out of my underwear. A minute later, per her request, I was completely naked and shivering with excitement and anticipation. My dick was already hard at the thought of her completely nude. There was no going back now. I had accepted my fate as a tiny, and Jackie would be the one to usher in my irreversible transformation.