- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Audrey and Desmond arrive back at Volleyball House, and they engage in a game of Drunk Jenga. Will Desmond escape without being shrunk?

Chapter 20 comes out tomorrow!

Chapter 19:

Audrey and I stood on the doorstep of Volleyball house until Faith came to the door and let us in.

 

“Hey guys! You’re back early!” She kneeled down to talk to me. She was easily still two feet taller than me in this position. “Was the party a snooze fest?”

 

I looked up at Audrey, asking for a visual cue on what to tell her. Her panicked eyes told me to tell a little white lie. I could understand Audrey not wanting all the girls to know about her cheap fling with Ben and her massive crush on me.

 

“Yeah, pretty boring,” I said, “We went in for about a half hour and there were barely even 30 people there.”

 

“Damn.”

 

Gabby came out from the kitchen with a beer in hand, and as soon as she saw me, she called up to Jackie, who must’ve been upstairs.

 

“Jackie! Come down! Desmond’s back!”

 

“Already?!” I heard her shout from upstairs.

 

Gabby took a hearty swig from her beer, belching in the process. I would’ve pegged a girl like her to be a wine drinker, but she really did throw back those Budweisers.

 

“Hey hand me a beer, Gabby!” said Faith.

 

Audrey and I were still standing in the foyer, waiting for the queen herself to come down. Gabby reached into the fridge and tossed Faith a cold one.

 

“Do you guys want anything?” asked Faith.

 

“I’ll take a beer,” Audrey said, to which Faith responded by throwing her the beer Gabby had just tossed to her. Faith then went into the kitchen to fetch herself another drink.

 

“Desmond?” she asked.

 

“I’m alright for now, Faith.”

 

I looked up at Audrey who was donning denim short shorts and a white tube top. I watched as she completely downed her beer in seconds. I had a feeling she was more nervous than she was letting on.

 

“You really chugged that thing didn’t ya?”

 

I snapped my head to turn to the source of the voice. It was Jackie, looking regal as always, slinking down the carpeted staircase. Her outfit left little to be desired, it seemed she had changed since we left and came back from the party. On top, she wore a collared, satin black blouse with a plunging neckline. The excess fabric of the shirt was tied into a bulging knot at her waist. On the bottom, she wore bright white jeans that made her ass pop. She had little ankle socks, allowing her to practically glide over to the hardwood floor to greet us.

 

Her hair was also styled differently than I’d ever seen it. She had her golden locks tied into tight pigtail braids that fell a little below her boob level. It was surprisingly sexy, so much so, that I was transported into another one of my shrunken daydreams.

 

I had to be less than half an inch tall. I was trapped in between the braids of Jackie’s hair. I squirmed with all my might, but the strands of hair were wrapped way too tightly for me to move a muscle. I was right above Jackie’s breasts. From my perspective, they protruded out for what seemed like miles. Her great, milky white orbs of pure sexiness were easily thousands of times bigger than me. I was so small that if I walked on them, she probably wouldn’t even feel my footsteps. But that was a moot point really, because my tiny body was now a part of her braid.

 

“Hey, Dessy. Back so soon, huh? Just couldn’t bear being away from me for any longer I’m sure,” she laughed and hugged me off the ground, snapping me out of my dream.

 

Three hours ago, you were pretending I didn’t exist and now you’re smothering me with affection. Is there a limit to this girl’s insanity?

 

“Of course! I missed you,” I said unconvincingly as she continued twirl around with me in her arms.

 

Finally, after getting her fill of squeezing the life out of me, Jackie put me down. Out of respect for social conventions, she shook Audrey’s hand. That is even though she made me cum in my pants while Jackie was out of the house. Jackie hated her, and Audrey was now especially aware of that.

 

Nonetheless, the two shook hands cordially. Jackie could’ve just asked her to leave if she despised her that much, and part of me was surprised that she didn’t do just that. But after what she perceived Audrey had done to me, Jackie wanted to make her squirm. I didn’t know it yet, but I would be the ultimate pawn in their struggle for dominance.

 

“Good to see you again,” Jackie said to Audrey, “I guess Desmond hasn’t had a drink. Do you mind if I get him one? I mean, since you weren’t comfortable with it. I just thought I’d check with you first.”

 

“Maybe ask him,” Audrey responded.

 

“Oh, so now you don’t think I know what he wants? Do I know what you want, Dessy?” she said, all while not breaking eye contact with Audrey once.

 

“Yeah,” I said. I was astonished to hear how small my voice seemed in comparison with all these spectacular women above me.

 

“So, you want a beer, right?”

 

I actually did want a beer, but the way she asked it—demanding a ’yes’ answer from me—made me want it more. She wasn’t truly asking; she was going to make me want a beer whether or not I wanted one to begin with. Her hold on me was truly remarkable.

 

“Yeah, I’ll take one,” I said.

 

Jackie smirked at Audrey, then held out an open hand, signaling for someone to throw her a beer from the fridge. Seconds later, Gabby threw one to her. The way she had even some of the girls wrapped around her finger was insanely hot to me. She would be a hell of a captain of the volleyball team in the years to come.

 

“Here, Dessy. Drink up! It’s time to get a little silly, don’t you think?”

 

I took the beer can from her, cracked it open, and took a substantial gulp.

 

“I guess that answers my question,” she giggled. “Who wants to get fucked up with the three of us?”

 

A chorus of “me’s!” was heard as soon as Jackie offered to get drunk together. It came from Faith, Gabby and the captain of the volleyball team, Vicky.

 

“Vicky, how come you aren’t at the frat party? It was Sigma Phi Epsilon, right?” Gabby asked.

 

Vicky had just come downstairs, looking cranky as all hell. Her hair was a rat’s nest and she was much paler than usually. It was plain to see—she was sick as a dog.

 

“Look at me, you dumb bitch,” was all she said in response to Gabby. She then brushed past her and into the kitchen to fetch herself a beer.

 

Jackie decided to butt in, “Isn’t it not a great idea to be drinking if you’re sick? You’re gonna feel even worse tomorrow.”

 

“That’s a ‘tomorrow’ problem, giraffe. But thanks for the concern,” she said to Jackie as she cracked open her beer and took a slug.

 

Jackie smartly opted not to prod her captain any further, as it was totally useless to do so. Nothing she said—no matter how reasonable—would get Vicky to change her behavior. I could tell she wanted Vicky to just go back upstairs and not monopolize the night.

 

“So, who wants to play a drinking game?” Jackie asked.

 

All the girls except Audrey started shouting games they wanted to play. Once the clamoring settled though, Vicky rasped, “How about Drunk Jenga?”

 

“Ooh, that’s my favorite,” Faith cooed, “Let’s do it!”

 

Before I knew it, we were all crouched on the floor building a Jenga tower, which once it was fully built, stood about 10 inches tall. The top of the tower came up to my crotch, which was striking to say the least. On a normal person, a Jenga tower doesn’t even surpass the knee. I wasn’t normal anymore though.

 

Once the tower was built, Jackie poured us all a shot of unspecified vodka. I declined the vodka because I hadn’t even gotten through my first beer, and I was already feeling tipsy. I hadn’t weighed myself in quite a while, but I had to guess that at my new height of 1’11” that I didn’t weigh much more than a baby.

 

“Come on, Desmond! Take a shot with us!” Gabby said.

 

“I think I’m already drunk enough. I can’t do a shot. I’ll die.”

 

“He’s probably right,” Jackie said, “Give me your beer. What you drank is enough.”

 

All of the sudden she was taking the beer away when before she was practically shoving it in my face just to contradict Audrey.

 

I stood up to hand Jackie, who was standing, my beer before stumbling into Audrey, who was crouched next to me.

 

“Whoa, little guy, I think that beer hit a little too quick,” Audrey said.

 

She took the beer out of my hand and passed to Jackie, who quickly downed it without blinking an eye. Audrey asked me if I was ok and if I needed anything. I told her I was fine, and she put me back down where I was sitting. I was at a good sort of drunk. My balance was shit, sure, but at least the whole world wasn’t spinning, and I felt light and amazing.

 

I’m gonna knock over this damn tower.

 

“Well, aren’t we going to have to think up different rules for Desmond since he isn’t drinking anymore?” Vicky asked.

 

Jackie sauntered over to me and sat down to my right. She took my chin in her hand and said, “I have an idea. How about every time he knocks over the tower, he shrinks! Does that seem fair to you, Dessy poo?”

 

“Oh my god, that’s genius!” squealed Faith, “But wait, aren’t you gonna have to like…get him to cum?”

 

“Yup. So, what do you think, Dessy? We drink, you shrink. Seems fair to me.”

 

Audrey, though responsible for many of Desmond’s accidental shrinking episodes, was not quite comfortable with this twisted game. She would make herself heard, even if her opinion was the unpopular one.

 

“Jackie, he’s already so small. Don’t you think shrinking him any more will be really bad for his health?”

 

“Listen, when he shrinks, he only shrinks a few inches. Unless he’s really excited. So, what’s a few inches to a 2-foot-tall shrimp, huh?!”

 

“Imagine if you lost a few inches in height. All of you imagine that! I don’t think you’d be too excited about it—”

 

“It’s ok, Audrey. If that’s how she wants to play, that’s how we’ll play,” I said with a sudden confidence.

 

“Desmond!” Audrey scolded me.

 

“I’m not gonna knock over the tower, so it doesn’t matter anyway. I will be exactly the same size as I was going into this game.”

 

“Somehow, I have a feeling that you won’t,” Vicky said to me from across the circle of us.

 

“You are just itching to see me get tiny, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes,” Vicky said simply, “I think I speak for most of us.”

 

Faith and Gabby nodded reluctantly, but Jackie was adamant in her agreement with Vicky. I looked over at Audrey, who surprisingly, had an ambivalent expression. I raised my eyebrows at her and recoiled away from her.

 

“What?! Ok, I don’t necessarily want to see you get smaller if it means it’s harder for you to live a normal life, but I have to admit…you look sooo cute the smaller you shrink.”

 

I slapped her bare knee playfully. “You were supposed to be the one speaking up for me!”

 

“Ok, you two. Stop flirting with each other in front of Jackie!” Gabby said.

 

I cursed Gabby for making the situation awkward, nonetheless, I scooted a little further from Audrey.

 

“Oh, don’t be ridiculous, Gabby!” Jackie said, “They’re just friends!”

 

“Yes…friends,” I struggled to get out in my drunken haze.

 

“Enough bullshit! Down the hatch everyone!” shouted Vicky.

 

Everyone threw back their shot of vodka (except me of course). I just awkwardly watched as the girls choked down the hard liquor. In fact, even simply watching them drink made me sweat with anxiety.

 

With one drink down, the game began. They made me go first since I was the only one who wasn’t drinking. I homed in on what looked like a loose piece. The only thing was: it wasn’t loose. Not even a little bit.

 

“You touched that piece, Dessy. You have to commit. That’s part of the rules,” Jackie said with an evil grin.

 

Fuck.

 

The piece I’d chosen was in the middle of the tower height wise, and it was on the left-hand side of three-piece row. I gave it a slight push, and it barely moved. I pushed a little harder and the top of the tower wobbled slightly.

 

“Whoa!” everyone screamed.

 

I’m gonna need to take my time with this. There’s no time limit in Jenga, right?

 

From then on, all of my movements were painstaking. It took all of my mental acuity to not simply zone out and push with more force than the tower could handle. About three minutes into my move, everyone was yelling at me to hurry up (with the exception of Audrey).

 

“Just push it out twerp!”

 

“We don’t have all night!”

 

“Oh my god, this is so fucking boring!”

 

I had had enough. This was my breaking point.

 

“Shut the fuck up!” I yelled.

 

Everyone closed the mouths and looked straight at me with a surprising amount of deference. My voice may have been small compared to all of theirs, but I still had a relatively manly tenor.

 

“You guys are seriously gonna bitch and moan about me taking my time to get this piece out? I already agreed to let Jackie shrink me if I knock over the tower, so forgive me if I take my sweet fucking time making sure I don’t get shrunk!”

 

The girls stayed completely silent until I was done with my turn. Even Jackie and Vicky were stunned into wordlessness.

 

I finally pulled out the piece, and before I could put it on top of the tower, everyone told me to read the piece. I’d never played Drunk Jenga before this, so I had no idea that there were things written on the pieces.

 

I read it aloud. “It says, ‘Truth or Dare’.”

 

“Oooh! Pick dare, Desmond,” Gabby said.

 

All the girls followed suit, begging me to pick dare. I knew what they were trying to do. They wanted to embarrass me with some crazy dare to get back at me for yelling at them. I wasn’t stupid.

 

“Truth,” I said.

 

Vicky chimed in and said, “Let me give him his truth. You’re a pussy.”

 

How many of these girls would’ve agreed to the possibility of being shrunk during a game of Jenga? That was the question I repeated again and again when they questioned my manhood. I wasn’t fazed one bit by Vicky’s taunting.

 

“Fair enough,” I said with a blank look.

 

“Ok Audrey, you’re up!” Jackie jumped up and down, no doubt happy that my long, boring dud of a turn was finally done.

 

I backed away, giving Audrey the space she needed to approach the tower. She took up a lot of space, so I had to back up quite a bit, and I ended up bumping into Jackie. She affectionately wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me gently.

 

I watched from Jackie’s grasp as Audrey effortlessly took out a loose piece not too far away from where I pulled out mine.

 

Why couldn’t I pick that one?

 

She took a glance at the piece and immediately raised her eyebrows. Whatever was written on that piece made her super uncomfortable. Then, she stared directly at me with a helpless look in her eye.

 

Why are you looking at me? Oh no, this can’t be good.

 

“Come on! Read it, girl!” said an eager Faith.

 

“It says…kiss the person to your right…or drink.”

 

Shit! I’m to her right!

 

“Ooooh, awkwarrrd!” Gabby laughed, taking another sip of her beer.

 

In that moment, Audrey was a deer in the headlights. Did she kiss me, thereby sticking to Jackie? Or did she puss out like I did prior and just take a drink? Neither option was good, but I was hoping she would pick the latter for my sake.

 

“You’re taking an awful long time to think about this,” Jackie began her taunt, “Is my boyfriend not hot enough for you to give him a little smooch?”

 

Jackie knew full well that this was not about that. Her taunting of Audrey was a brilliant cover for the fact that she had a huge crush on me. The last thing Jackie wanted all the girls to know was that Audrey had it bad for me. But Jackie’s taunt backfired massively.

 

“No, he’s pretty cute actually. Hand him over,” Audrey said.

 

Jackie hesitated. Her grip around me remained strong. Seconds went by. The pressure was on her now.

 

“Jackie, let him go,” Faith said, “It’s part of the game.”

 

The two girls were in a staring contest. Jackie was trying to hide her rage, and Audrey was displaying her giddy smirk for all to see. She was beating Jackie at her own game of making people squirm.

 

“Fine!” Jackie relented. She pushed me out of her arms, sending me stumbling towards Audrey, who immediately enveloped me in her squishy body. With a little too much enthusiasm, she lifted my entire body and smashed my lips against hers. I tried to keep my lips pursed to keep the kiss relatively innocent, but her giant tongue broke the seal and made its way into my mouth.

 

I looked up, panicked, hoping I could get Audrey to stop kissing me. But her eyes weren’t on me. She was still staring down Jackie as she made out with me. I tried to wiggle out from her embrace, but I was simply too weak. With no other choice, I resigned myself to this all-consuming kiss for however long Audrey wanted it to carry on.

 

Seconds went by. Possibly a minute. Possibly a minute and a half. I had no idea. The girls were going apeshit in the around us, and I was silently freaking out. When Audrey’s lips finally left mine, Jackie immediately grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back into her arms.

 

“Sorry if I got carried away there, Jackie. Your boyfriend is just so—how do I put this—dreamy.” She batted her eyelashes, reveling in this moment. Jackie remained surprisingly calm considering what had happened.

 

“Jeez, are you sure they’re just friends, Jackie?” asked Gabby.

 

“Shut up, you drama junkie! Thank you for the compliment, Audrey. He does have very soft lips. It’s all part of the game. Vicky, you’re up!” said Jackie, trying to get off the subject.

 

Vicky took out a piece that said, “Make a Rule”. Predictably, the rule she thought up was terrifying.

 

“My new rule is…Desmond has to take off an article of clothing every time it’s his turn. But if he wants to avoid taking off his clothes, he has to kiss Audrey on every turn.”

 

The blood left my face. Jackie squeezed me tight. Everybody laughed, even Audrey.

 

“Hahaha, it’s the law now!” Gabby shouted.

 

I groaned inaudibly and looked over at Vicky. She wasn’t remorseful in the least, in fact, she was enjoying herself more than ever. I shouldn’t have expected anything less.

 

I quickly evaluated how many articles of clothing I had on: shirt, pants, socks, underwear. In a mere 4 turns I would be completely naked.

 

Fuck you, Vicky.

 

Faith and Gabby were up next. Faith pulled out a block that said, “All girls finish your drinks.” And they did. Tonight was gonna be interesting.

 

Gabby pulled out a block that said, “Text a random person in your contacts and ask them to be your significant other.” The trick to this command was that she had to hand over the phone to a random player to choose whom she texted. Since she probably didn’t trust any of the girls to pick a person, Gabby handed her phone to me.

 

“Oooh, that’s a risky move, Gabby. Desmond barely knows any of the guys you know. What if he picks Freddie?” Faith said.

 

“Shut up!” Gabby slapped her friend on the shoulder.

 

I scrolled through her contacts, as all the girls chattered on and on about this guy Freddie. On all accounts, the list of guys she had in her phone seemed endless.

 

She really gets around. But let’s find Freddie.

 

I scrolled down to the ‘F’ section and found ‘Freddie G’. And ‘Freddie (chemistry)’. And ‘Freddie (party)’. And just ‘Fred’. How was I to pick the one the girls were talking about? I did a quick game of “eenie meenie minee moe” and landed on ‘Fred’.

 

“I choose ‘Fred’. I already set up a new message.”

 

And right as I said that, I saw the latest messages. She called him ‘bro’. Was Fred her…?

 

“Oh my god! The little shit picked your brother!” Vicky rolled over laughing.

 

“Oh no, I’m so—” I tried to apologize.

 

“Save it, little man!” Gabby snatched her phone back from me. “Whatever, it’s not a big deal anyway.”

 

“Remember Gabby, you’re not allowed to tell him it’s part of a game until 24 hours have passed!” Vicky reminded her gleefully.

 

“Vicky, come on! Are you serious?!”

 

“Dead serious. You made me text my ex-boyfriend last time we played. This is karma, bitch.”

 

Gabby tried to elicit sympathy by sniffling and whimpering as she texted her brother, but nobody was buying it. She wasn’t getting out of this one.

 

“No, no! I don’t trust your little ass. Faith, watch her. And I want you to do it through Siri, so it goes through for sure,” Vicky said.

 

“Hey Siri,” she said through fake crying, “Text ‘Fred’: Will you be my boyfriend?”

 

Siri read back the message to her and asked her if she wanted to send it. This stung way more than Gabby simply writing out the message, and Vicky knew that.

 

“Yes,” she said in a small voice.

 

“Message sent,” said Siri.

 

The room erupted in laughter. Even I couldn’t hold back a giggle or two. Jackie lifted my ear up to her mouth and she whispered, “Nice one. She needed to be knocked down a peg.”

 

“No problem,” I said back, smiling stupidly at Jackie’s approval.

 

Now, it was Jackie’s turn, and she pulled out a piece that said, “Everyone drink.”

 

At first, I was at ease. I wasn’t drinking so this didn’t apply to me. I rejoiced in my mind. I was getting a break before I had to decide whether I was going to kiss Audrey or lose a piece of clothing. My feelings of relief were misplaced though, as I soon found out.

 

Jackie let me out of her arms and turned me around to stand in front of her. She gazed into my eyes for a few moments, but her gaze wasn’t loving or endearing. It was a hungry look. A lustful one. That’s when I knew I wasn’t getting out of this turn unscathed, as I previously thought I would.

 

“Since everyone’s drinking, Dessy,” she said, still eye fucking me, “You’re gonna have to shrink.”

 

“What? No!” I instinctually covered up my package.

 

“Yes.” She crawled closer to me, giving me quite a flattering view of her boobs hanging down. I backed away, but my dick snapped to attention.

 

“No!” I repeated.

 

“Yes, little man.” She faked a dive at me, and I flinched.

 

“Jackie, I thought you were only gonna shrink me if I knocked the tower down!”

 

She paused. She put her hand on her temple, seemingly thinking of a clever response. Clearly, she gave up, because what she said wasn’t clever in the least.

 

“Well, I lied!”

 

With a frightening burst of speed and power, she lunged forward at me, grabbing my ankle and pulling me backwards. I cried and screamed like a little boy all the way.

 

She sat back down on the floor with her legs straight out and laid me on top of her. She sat upright, and slid my pants and underwear off, revealing my halfway hard dick to everyone.

 

“Oh my!” Faith put her hand over her mouth.

 

“He’s getting hard!” Vicky laughed.

 

“He doesn’t have a bad dick for a guy his size,” said Gabby.

 

“I know, right?” Jackie responded.

 

My face was wet with tears. I couldn’t believe how callous Jackie was being. She was really about to jerk me off in front of her friends and make me shrink even further.

 

“Jackie…we agreed…you were only gonna…shrink me…if I knocked…over…the tower,” I managed to get out through bouts of hyperventilation.

 

She threw my pants and underwear across the room and started touching my dick with her hand.

 

I can’t just let this happen. She’s really gonna just shrink me.

 

“Jackie!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

 

Finally, my guilting worked.

 

“Ok! Ok! Here’s the compromise, Dessy. I’ll jerk you off until you leak some pre-cum. That’s it. You’ll only lose an inch or two. Is that fair?”

 

I was inclined to say no, but this was the best offer I was going to get. It would be stupid to reject it.

 

“Yeah, fine,” I said.

 

What transpired over the next minute or so, was the most awkward and embarrassing sexual experience of my life. I pushed past my base arousal and focused on the head of my dick, and as soon as I saw the slightest bit of cum, I pointed it out. Jackie, to her credit, stopped.

 

“Ok, stand up, Dessy! I want everyone to see you get smaller!” she said.

 

I rolled off Jackie’s lap and stood on the floor in front of everyone. My dick was poking out past my shirt, and it was still throbbing from being stimulated only a minute earlier. All the girls looked at me as if I were a museum attraction. If I was being fair to them, it was probably genuinely amazing to see someone literally get smaller. Nonetheless, I felt objectified.

 

“You might as well take off your shirt, Desmond,” Gabby said to me.

 

“My turn is next, be patient.”

 

An awkward silence persisted after that, as everyone had their eyes glued on me. I still hadn’t shrunk yet, so every person in the room was eagerly anticipating it.

 

“How much do you guys think he’s gonna shrink?” Vicky said to break the silence.

 

“I hope he shrinks a whole lot,” Gabby said, “Like 5 inches. I think he would reach peak cuteness at that height!”

 

Jackie butted in, “Oh, just wait until he’s doll-sized. He’ll be even cuter! Right, cutie?!”

 

I hated when she asked me questions like these. Questions disguised as things she wanted my true input on, but in reality, questions that had only one acceptable answer in her mind.

 

“Yeah,” I said.

 

“Are you just saying that because you’re afraid of me, Dessy? Or is it that you can’t wait to be shoved up my pussy?” she laughed.

 

I could feel the haze that preceded all my shrinking spurts coming on, and I was losing the capacity to speak in full sentences. So, I answered tersely.

 

“Second one, I think,” I slurred, “Jackie, I think I’m about to—”

 

“Oh my god! He’s going down, I see it!” I heard someone say. I didn’t know who.

 

The familiar dizziness hit me, and I watched everything around me get slightly bigger. Out of my peripheral vision, I saw Jackie jump to her feet next to me. She loved getting bigger right in front of me. And as crazy as it seemed, I loved getting smaller in front of her.

 

I watched right before my very eyes as Jackie’s knee slowly grew taller than me. It was eye level, then forehead level, then I wasn’t even as tall as the underside of her knee. It was only about three inches lost, but it still felt like a lot. In fact, now, three inches was a whole lot. A few more orgasms, and I would be practically microscopic. It was amazing how far I’d fallen.

 

I was so in awe of how big Jackie looked. Even her lower leg was too much for me to handle. I mindlessly hugged her leg and found that my arms weren’t even long enough to wrap all the way around her shin. I blushed when I looked up to see that all the girls were laughing.

 

“He is literally the size of a baby now!” Vicky said, throwing her arms up in absolute disbelief.

 

Faith was the next one to join in on marveling at my tininess. She blurted out, “He isn’t a hair taller than my baby cousin!”

 

All Gabby said was, “Wow.”

 

Audrey said nothing. She looked at me conflicted. She was powerless to stop what Jackie was doing, but part of her saw the eroticism in shrinking me. She was guilty and horny.

 

“Wanna see something funny, girls?” Jackie asked.

 

It was a silly question. As soon as the girls gave her excited yeses, she bent down to me and whispered, “Hold on to that big leg, little one.”

 

I wrapped my arms around what felt more like a tree trunk than a leg, but before I could get a solid grip, Jackie lifted her leg straight out in front of her. She went slow, giving me time to adjust, but it was still quite unnerving. With almost no effort at all, she was lifting me with one leg. Once her leg was straight out with me desperately clinging to her shin, I was probably about three feet in the air, but really, it felt like ten. I strained my neck to look up at Jackie, and she said the worst possible thing to me.

 

“Don’t look down, clingy.”

 

For some reason, I did the opposite and looked straight down.

 

I never thought I had a fear of heights until that moment. It was a long way down, so I hugged the shit out of her leg, not wanting to fall.

 

She kept her leg suspended in the air for some time, loving the fact that she was scaring the shit out of me without even touching or saying anything to me.

 

Eventually, she had mercy on me and lowered her leg back down to the ground, where I excitedly hopped off. I truly hadn’t expected to be so scared from something that seemed so innocuous. But at my new size, heights that were previously nothing to me were now extremely daunting.

 

Jackie took a seat back down in her spot in the circle around the Jenga tower, and as if being humiliated by being leg lifted wasn’t enough, she mocked me yet again.

 

“I don’t think you’d do well at amusement parks if you were scared riding my leg, little guy,” she said.

 

“Never mind that, he wouldn’t be tall enough to even go any of the rides!” Gabby stupidly pointed out the obvious.

 

“Well, when he gets small enough, I’m gonna put him in bra cup and we’re gonna go to Six Flags. No one will even know!” Jackie giggled with everyone else.

 

The casual tone she used when talking about shrinking me to only several inches tall was genuinely frightening. It was also a massive turn-on, and to my chagrin, just minutes after being jerked off, my dick was hardening again. When it twitched, Jackie immediately noticed and pointed it out to her friends.

 

“He always gets super hard when I talk about shrinking him. I think the little guy has a fetish for it now,” she said.

 

She was right. Shrinking had molded my sexuality over the past month, and my desires changed to fit my new reality. I loved giant women. Bigger was better. But having my sexual desires flaunted in front of everyone wasn’t necessarily what I wanted Jackie to be doing on my behalf.

 

“Can we please not talk about this, Jackie?” I pleaded with her.

 

“Alrighty then, Dessy poo. It’s your turn! Go,” she commanded.

 

Luckily, I found a loose piece and got it out easily. I turned it over to read it and smiled. Karma was coming to Jackie.

 

“Wait a minute!” Vicky interjected before I could read out what was written on my piece. “Don’t forget about the little rule I made!”

 

Fuck. I can never have it easy, can I?

 

I was already half-naked, so I took off my socks. “There. Happy, Vicky?”

 

“I’ll be happier once you take off your shirt, hehe! Now read your piece!”

 

Mixed signals much?

 

As Vicky commanded, I read my piece aloud, “Give three drinks to the most beautiful one playing this game.”

 

I turned to Jackie with a wry smile. She wasn’t too drunk yet, but she was about to be.

 

“Sorry baby,” I said, “Unfortunately, you are the most the beautiful one here. So, I’m gonna have to choose you for this.”

 

Trying to look unfazed, she kept her chin up to me and said, “Fine. Pour me three shots of Jack.”

 

“Yes ma’am.”

 

I walked over to the coffee table where all the liquor was sitting. The only problem was that the table was as tall as me. I reached over edge of the table with my hand, trying to grab something myself, even if it wasn’t the Jack Daniels. I wanted to prove to myself that I was still capable of basic tasks.

 

My arms weren’t even long enough to touch a single one of the bottles, all of which were inconveniently placed at the very center of the table. In a desperate last-ditch effort, I started jumping to try get myself up on the table.

 

Before I could have any success, Vicky plucked up the Jack Daniels.

 

“Stop embarrassing yourself,” she said to me before walking over the bottle and a shot glass to Jackie.

 

At this size, revenge moments didn’t last very long. One second I could rub it in Jackie’s face that picked her to drink 3 shots, then the next second I was flailing (and failing) to get a bottle on top of a standard coffee table. My face was hot with humiliation, but I opted to say nothing to Vicky. I went and sat back down next to Jackie.

 

She poured her first shot and threw the hot liquid down her throat. If it stung, she barely showed it. Then she poured a second one and drank it just as fast as the one prior. That time, she winced noticeably.

 

“That one looked like it hurt,” Gabby said.

 

“Fuckin’ bitch,” Jackie muttered in response.

 

“What did you say?!” Gabby yelled.

 

“You heard me.” Jackie didn’t back down, but Gabby shut her mouth.

 

That seemed to be the theme of the night. Gabby was getting called out on her dramatic, passive-aggressive bullshit. I looked over at her as if to say, ‘How does it feel to get picked on constantly?’ There was a brief moment of unspoken understanding between the two of us.

 

Jackie poured her third and final shot, and by now, I was feeling a little guilty for doing this to her. She was doing a good job of masking her discomfort, but I for one, could see right through it.

 

“Down the hatch!” she said as she threw her head back, letting the hot whiskey swirl down into her stomach.

 

Her eyes widened and her head rolled. I could tell that it all hit her right in that moment.

 

She’s gonna be fine. She’s going to be absolutely fine, I told myself.

 

The game continued relatively innocuously. The girls began to drink more and more with each turn that passed. They got louder, more belligerent, and occasionally, more giggly. Jackie, though, was drunker than everyone. And I started to regret my choice to make her drink that whiskey so fast.

 

With each drink she had, Jackie got more brazen with her groping of me. If we had been alone, I would be completely fine with her being handsy. By now, I was completely sober, and I’d whisper in her to calm down, but that would only embolden her.

 

“You’re so fucking hot,” she kept whispering as she rubbed her hands all over my body.

 

Just as it was getting close to her turn, she grabbed my dick and squeezed. That was where I had to draw the line. She was more receptive in this state, so I took advantage of that.

 

I was sitting in her lap, so I stood up on her thighs and whispered in her ear, “Do not touch me down there again. You hear me? Wait for the right time. We don’t want to spoil the shrinking, now do we?”

 

“No, Desmond. You’re right. I’ll stop.”

 

“Good.”

 

I was so preoccupied with Jackie’s touching and groping that I hadn’t taken a look at the tower in quite a while. It was unstable. Frighteningly so. Someone could probably blow on it to knock it down. More than that though, the tower was beginning to rival my height.

 

Amazingly, Jackie’s turn passed without issue. She slipped out a piece and took a sip of her drink.

 

“Your turn, Dessy! It’s gettin’ pretty wobbly! You should…be careful!” Jackie said.

 

I can’t knock over this tower. You won’t knock over this tower.

 

Then Vicky once again reminded me of her rule, “Shirt off or make out with Audrey!”

 

I tossed off my shirt without a moment’s hesitation. I was now completely nude, and as confidently as I could, I strode up to the tower. Just as I thought, it was only several inches shorter than me. The girls didn’t let that fact go undiscussed.

 

“Come on Desmond! I want to make that tower taller than you! Don’t knock it over!” Faith brayed.

 

I tried to block out the girly laughter that ensued and focus on the task at hand. I surveyed the entire tower top to bottom, searching for the perfect piece to extract. I almost felt like a surgeon with the amount of precision that was needed for this.

 

After several moments of hemming and hawing, I settled on a piece I thought I had a chance at getting out.

 

With a minimal amount of force, I prodded the piece with my finger pad. The tower teetered considerably. I readied myself for what seemed inevitable. 

Since no one else was going to wish me luck in this moment, I wished for it myself. It turned out to be an empty gesture because the moment I pushed the piece out with any significant force, the tower came down. I stared at the heap of rubble in slight disbelief. None of the five drunk girls playing knocked down the tower; the only sober person did.

 

My trance continued for a while. I just eyed the heap of Jenga pieces and pondered my current situation. I was so bent on shrinking further that I bet on winning a game of Jenga to keep my size, yet I was so conflicted that I couldn’t simply turn around to Jackie and immediately surrender my body to her. I’d become weak and submissive around her. Or maybe I was that way all along, and Jackie just unlocked my submissive side.

 

“Come here, Dessy.”

 

“Yes, Goddess.”

 

I gulped down a deep breath, steadied myself, then turned to Jackie. She reached out an arm to grab my wrist. She gave me a gentle yank towards her as she stood up. I never got used to her rising up to her full height like that with me standing right in front of her. I was a head below her knee now, and I was about to get a lot smaller.

 

Now fulling standing, she said, “Climb my body to get your reward.”

 

A reward? Is that what she’s calling this?

 

“Yes, Goddess.”

 

Faith interjected, “Wow, I want a man to call me ‘Goddess’ someday.”

 

“Me too!” Gabby said.

 

Ignoring the girls’ commentary, I first wrapped my arms, then my legs, around Jackie’s thigh and began shimmying myself up her leg like I was climbing up a fireman’s pole. Her jeans were probably grippier than what her bare skin would’ve been, so I was grateful for that. It took me about a minute or two to climb all the way up her leg, and as I got to her wide hips, I was having a more difficult time holding on. While this was all happening, the girls were having a casual conversation about god knows what.

 

“Jackie, I’m gonna fall, please help.”

 

“If you fall, I’m going to ruin your orgasm.”

 

“Ok, ok, but can you lower your right arm so I can climb it?” I bargained with her instead of pleading.

 

“Sure.” She acquiesced and put her arms down at her sides. I closed my skinny legs as hard as I could on the tops of Jackie’s leg, then stretched to reach her hand. Her whole hand was too huge to grab, so I grabbed her pointer finger with one hand and her middle finger with the other.

 

I counted myself down to let go with my legs. 3, 2, 1, go!

 

Releasing the hold I had on her upper thigh, I swung out underneath Jackie’s arm only holding myself up with two of her fingers. She seemed to be completely unfazed.

 

I stupidly looked down again, and saw how far I had to fall.

 

Forget that, you can do this!

 

I quickly began scaling Jackie’s hand before my arms got tired. As I got up higher, I compared my body with her hand and saw that from wrist-to-fingertip, her hand was almost half the size of my entire body. Soon, it would be more than half. And probably by next week, her hand would be able to close around my entire body like an action figure.

 

Climbing up Jackie’s arm was easier than climbing her leg. It was thinner, but still quite built. Her arm was already larger in circumference than my torso at its widest point. When she flexed her bicep though, it wasn’t even close.

 

As I neared her shoulder, my dick was fully hard. In fact, I had to focus in order to not blow my load too early. It was insanely hot that I was literally climbing my girlfriend, and she seemed totally blasé about it.

 

I reached up and put my both of my hands atop her clavicle and pulled with all my might. But I almost slipped.

 

“Whoa!” I said as I regained my footing from slipping a bit down her arm.

 

“Be careful there, little buddy!” Audrey said from below.

 

I looked down and saw Audrey was sitting underneath me. She was ready to catch me if I fell. The other girls were still deep in conversation with Jackie, not giving one single shit about me.

 

I quickly came up with a plan to get up on top of her shoulder because I was losing energy fast. Thankfully, Jackie was wearing her hair down in pigtail braids, so that was what I was going to use to pull myself up.

 

The problem was that her coil of hair was too far away from me to simply reach out and grab. Both braids were sitting near the middle of her back. I would have to jump if I wanted to reach them.

 

I psyched myself up, gave myself an inner pep talk, then counted myself down once again.

 

3, 2, 1, GO!

 

I leaped with every bit of energy I had left. I fell faster than I expected, and I watched the braids slowly rise as gravity pulled me ever closer to the floor. I stretched my arm out as far as it could go and miraculously, two of fingers went through the braid, keeping me from falling. I grabbed the braid with both hands.

 

“Yes!” I shouted, proud of myself.

 

“Ow! What the fuck, Desmond!” Jackie yelled down to me.

 

Apparently, I was still heavy enough to hurt her by pulling on her hair.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know it’d hurt that bad!”

 

Not amused, she said, “Just get it over with and climb up, you little monkey!”

 

Several minutes later, I was atop her shoulder. I only wish I had a flag to plant down to mark my historic conquest of the mountain that was my girlfriend.

 

“Come on, tell me that wasn’t impressive,” I said to Jackie, still proud of myself for climbing an almost seven-foot-tall woman.

 

Still mad that I pulled on her hair, her expression remained blank. But I was determined to get a smile out of her.

 

“Come on,” I said as I kneeled and pinched her cheek, “That was pretty impressive, don’t lie. You’re proud of me, aren’t you?”

 

Still nothing.

 

Her armpit was right below me, and I knew this was a risky move, but I did it anyway. I lied down belly-first, stuck a hand inside her pit and tickled her.

 

“I know you can’t resist this!” I laughed.

 

She laughed uproariously and begged me to stop. Then, she realized she could wrap her whole hand around me and lift me off her armpit. And that’s what she did. She held me in front of her face.

 

“Fine, I admit. What you did was pretty impressive.”

 

“Thank you!” I said from inside her glorious fingers. All I wanted was some credit for my feats, however small they may have seemed.

 

She moved me closer to her face. It was amazing how big she looked. She was so huge, such a looming figure, such an overwhelming presence. And it was just her face.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

I came down from my adrenaline-infused excitement and said, “Yes.”

 

And the truth was, I was ready. I was so high on my great accomplishment that I was willing to give up something for it.

 

“Hey, you know what? I have an idea. Come with me upstairs.”

 

Jackie turned to her friends and Audrey and told them she would be back in a minute.

 

“Are you still gonna shrink him?” Gabby asked pointedly, afraid she was going to be robbed of a show.

 

“Absolutely,” Jackie said.