- Text Size +

Chapter 33:

For the next week or so, Jackie and I pretty much did our own thing. She still bathed me, fed me and wore me around her neck, but we weren’t enjoying each other’s company. We were merely tolerating each other. A good side effect of us ignoring each other was that she never asked about why I was wearing a rubber band on my head. The last thing I wanted to do make a lie of omission into a lie of commission.  

Audrey was on my mind more than ever. Ever since she appeared to me when I was on the verge of death inside Vicky’s shoe, she was a fixture inside my head. I dreamed about her at night and thought about her during the day. I wondered what she was doing and wondered if she missed me. I wanted to see her more than anything, and I was convinced that her being a part of my near-death appearance meant something. Finding out what it meant was more important than just about anything.

I still loved Jackie, but I was holding a grudge against her. A grudge I couldn’t even explain to her because Vicky and I agreed to keep what happened a secret. Luckily, Jackie was holding a grudge too. As the days wore on, I tried to forgive Jackie. But I couldn’t find it within myself to do it. The fact was, she left me in a situation where she couldn’t protect me. She claimed to love me, yet she let her anger at me get to her. 

Two days before Thanksgiving, Jackie decided it was time to hash out our differences like adults. Probably because we were going to her Aunt Delilah’s for the holiday break and she wanted us to be on good terms. She was on her bed, lying up against her light purple, upholstered headboard. I was at the other end of the bed, sitting atop a decorative pillow so she could see me better. I had to admit, she did look beautiful today. She was wearing her hair down and straight. The shining blonde locks framed her face perfectly and accentuated all of her best features. Her pixyish nose, her expressive blue eyes, and her wondrously thick, red lips. Her outfit only added to the mesmerization I was feeling. She wore a long-sleeved white shirt with brown buttons. The shirt left her shoulders and upper chest exposed. Her tanned-to-perfection stomach was also visible. Her denim short shorts struggled to cover her ass, but more importantly, they gave me a dynamite view of her mile-long legs. I was finding it pretty hard to stay mad at a person as beautiful as her. 

“I want to clear the air, Dessy,” she said. “I know you weren’t cheating on me. Audrey is a beautiful girl, and so is Maggie. I just got a little worried. And jealous. It won’t happen again.”

It won’t happen again because you’ve changed? Or it won’t happen again because you’ll never let me see Audrey or Maggie again?

That was what I wanted to say. But I held my tongue. The last thing I needed was another date with Vicky’s toes.  

“I appreciate that. And I could’ve been more honest with you. I’m sorry, Jackie.”

She let out a big sigh of relief. That’s what she’d been wanting to hear for a while. I was back in her good graces. So, I too, breathed a sigh of relief. Smaller than hers, but only because I was an inch tall. 

“It’s OK. But, going forward, we have to be more honest with each other. So, is there anything else we need to talk about? Anything at all?”

I hesitated for a moment. “No, we’re good.”

“OK, great. Well, it’s time to leave for Aunt Delilah’s. Will you be good to ride in the necklace?” she asked. 

I nodded. She crawled over to me and took me in her hand. She scratched me on the tummy, presumably trying to tickle me. I barely reacted. 

“Not ticklish, are we?” she prodded. 

First, it was hard to be tickled by a finger three times the size of my entire body. Second, I wasn’t in a playful mood. 

“No, Jackie. I’m not. Can you just put me in the necklace?”

Sensing my irritation, her finger stopped tickling, and she put me inside the prison I would spending the next five hours inside. 

Once she was in the driver’s seat to the Jeep, she asked me once more, “Are you sure everything’s OK?”

“Yes,” I said from deep within her cleavage, “Yes, everything’s fine. I’m just tired, OK?”

“OK, then try to get some rest on the ride down. I love you.”

“I, um, love you too.”

Predictably, I didn’t sleep a wink during the car ride to North Carolina. My mind was in overdrive. Finally, after Hour 3, I whipped my cock out and started jerking off to keep my mind off the more complicated problems I was facing. I relentlessly stared at Jackie’s pendulous boobs and slowly stroked my cock. After a while, I found myself imagining that I was in between Audrey’s breasts instead of Jackie’s. When I caught myself, I stopped jerking and tried to sort through the massive pangs of guilt. 

Around Hour 4, Jackie’s parents called her. Their voices were on the car’s speakers telling her that they couldn’t make it to Thanksgiving due to “a last-minute commitment.” Whatever that meant. Despite my grudge, I still felt awful for Jackie. Her parents were going to be absent from a family holiday because of some other engagement. What could possibly be more important than spending Thanksgiving with your daughter? But then, I realized that her parents not being there meant that Jackie and I would, by default, be spending more time together. Before the incident with Vicky, I would have been overjoyed, but now, all I wanted was for her to leave me alone and let me sleep in between her breasts for the entire Thanksgiving break. 

A faint whimper from above disrupted my thoughts. She was crying. My indestructible, no-nonsense girlfriend was actually crying. Her tears broke through my hardened heart for now.  

I tried to say something to comfort her, but right as I opened my mouth, she shoved a tissue down into her cleavage. It was wet, and it began to slowly drip on to me. I hoped it was just tears and not snot. Needless to say, I wasn’t in the right headspace to try to comfort Jackie when I was dodging rain drops from her giant tissue. 

Roughly an hour later, Jackie broke the silence. “We’re here!”

She pulled her necklace (and me) out from beneath her shirt and held it above the dashboard so I could get a good look at where we’d be staying for the next few days. There was a modest house up ahead, with a two-story red barn flanking it on the right. On the house’s porch stood a woman wearing a big sun hat, a flannel, and jeans. She had the farm look down. She was enthusiastically waving, and Jackie waved back. It must’ve been Aunt Delilah. 

Jackie pulled up right in front of the house and got out immediately to give her aunt a ferocious hug. I was almost touched by the family tenderness.

“I am so glad you’re here, Jackie. I’m sorry your parents couldn’t make it, but, well, that just means more food for us, right?!” Aunt Delilah said.

“You betcha!” Jackie responded. 

Delilah quickly noticed the necklace her niece was holding. Even from relatively far away, I could tell she saw me. It seemed that farmers had a pretty keen eye.

“So, you brought Desmond, huh? You sure he’s, um, comfortable in that necklace?”

“Oh, he loves it in there! Wanna give us the tour, Auntie?”

“Sure thing! Come on in!”

For the next half hour, Jackie whisked me around the house her mother apparently grew up in. Aunt Delilah was her mother’s sister and had taken over the deed to the house when Jackie’s grandparents died. I heard so many stories from Delilah about how Jackie’s mother was born a city girl and she, Delilah, always belonged on the farm. If I was this bored with her aunt’s stories hearing them the first time, I had to guess that Jackie was on the verge of snoozing. 

But I was wrong. Jackie loved these stories. She was always asking her aunt questions with a childlike wonder that was totally foreign to me. Jackie always seemed so adult and poised. And then I figured out why she loved these stories so much. Jackie’s mother didn’t tell her any of these stories because she barely spent time with her. I knew that, but it was deep in the inner recesses of my brain. Once again, I cut Jackie some slack and zoned out inside the necklace. 

Since Thanksgiving was the next day, Jackie set me up in the guest bedroom where she would be retiring to later. Luckily, since she was in her aunt’s house, she’d swapped my condom bed for a bed of cotton balls. Much more PG. 

“I’m gonna talk to Auntie for a while. You just get some rest. OK, Dessy?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

Force of habit.

“Good night, Dessy-poo. I’ll miss you,” she said, waving goodbye as she approached the door.

“Miss you too.”

The door shut behind her, leaving me in darkness. It allowed me to finally be completely alone with my thoughts. The first thing on my mind? It was going to be my mission this weekend to forgive Jackie for her recklessness. 

I didn’t sleep a wink for the next couple of hours. Eventually, Jackie tip-toed back into the guest room, trying to be as quiet as possible. I rolled over and pretended to be asleep. She stood over me for a few minutes, just staring. I could feel her warm breath on me. 

“I wish I could tell you all the plans I have for us after this semester,” she whispered.

I stayed painfully still.

“I know we’ve cooled off lately, Dessy. But I want to take a crack at a normal relationship. Well, as normal as relationship between a 6’9” girl and a 5’0” guy can be. I want to go your family’s house for Christmas. I want to spend New Year’s with you. I want to learn more about your hobbies and what you do for fun. I think our relationship has been too superficial so far, and I want to change that. I don’t know why I’m telling you all of this. But it definitely feels good to get it off my chest. Good night, little guy.”

“Good night, Jackie,” I said, snickering. 

She leaned down and got really close. “You little sneak! You were awake for all of that!?”

I sat up, propping my head against one of the many cotton balls I was surrounded by. “Yeah, I was. But I’m glad I was. Because I agree with you. We need a fresh start.”

“Well, how about a fresh start right now?” she asked. 

“What do you mean?”

“Just trust me. Let’s go out to the barn. I think you need a change of scenery.”

Her pointer finger and middle finger wrapped around my torso and rolled me into her palm. The walk to the barn took about five minutes. On the way, I got a little antsy.

“What are we doing?” I asked. 

“It’s a surprise, silly. Just trust me.”

I was finding it harder and harder to blindly trust her. But it didn’t really matter if I trusted her or not. I was at her mercy. 

Jackie flung open the red barn doors. They were so big and heavy that I probably would have had trouble moving them back when I was still five feet tall. Inside, there were several horse stables in the back. I could hear the horses snoring and stirring in their sleep. Piles of hay were stacked on the right side of the barn, and all sorts of farming equipment, including the most gigantic tractor I’d ever seen, was on the left side wall. 

But when Jackie bounded up to the second story of the barn, I was greeted to a delightfully quaint little hangout space. It was adorned with a circular, multicolored carpet and had a worn-in purple couch. Two bookshelves flanked the couch, and they were filled with old books, toys, and board games. Across from the couch sat a TV with bunny ears, something I’d only seen on old TV shows. 

“My mom and aunt used to hang out up here all the time. This is where they’d hide from their chores,” Jackie said. 

“This is super awesome, Jackie,” I said. 

“There’s more.”

She took me up a small flight of stairs to a lofted platform. There was a huge opening in the barn wall that allowed for a spectacular view of the southern night sky. Jackie sat in the opening with her legs hanging over the side. I sat in her hand, looking up at the stars.

“The stars are so much brighter here,” I said.

“Yeah, no light pollution from D.C. That’s why I’ve always loved it here. It gives me a break from the hustle and bustle.”

“So, is this the surprise?”

She laughed, “No! Do you really think I’m that boring? No, I have something wild up my sleeve.”

She put me down on the wood floor, then started getting undressed. I definitely wasn’t opposed to that. Her plaid button-down farm shirt came off first, exposing her heaving breasts which were still held up tight in a black bra. When she unclasped the bra buckle, the nylon undergarment blasted off her chest with a force that could have killed me. The bra flew out of the barn and landed on the gravel down below. 

“I think that one is a little too small,” she said, her hand over her mouth stifling giggles.

I poked fun at her a bit. “Uh, yeah. You think? Your breasts are still bouncing from the impact of the blast.”

They were indeed. Two swinging, milky breasts, each with the power to grind three hundred of me into dust. I was once again hypnotized by their magnificence and could barely believe a woman, even one as big as Jackie, could possess breasts as huge as hers were. To stop them from frantically bouncing all about, she put her hands on them. 

With her breasts lying at a resting position, she flung her belt through and out the loops. Of course, with hips as wide as hers, her jeans didn’t sag even a little without the belt. Starting what, to me, was an agonizingly slow process, Jackie unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down all the way. Even that was a somewhat of struggle judging from the strained look on her face. Next her hands pushed down on the jeans, attempting to get them off her hips and butt. For seconds on end, she violently wagged her hips while pushing down. Amid the process, she smirked at me. 

“Bet you’ve never filled out a pair of jeans like this.”

My cock jumped at the humiliating jab. God, she knew how to get me going. 

Once she was nude, she lay down in front of me. She had her phone in her hand and was happily tapping away. I was confused. She was playing on her phone just after the outrageously sexy strip show she put on for me. What was her angle? Then, all of a sudden, I saw her recede from me. I thought she scooted back, but then I looked down at her arms and saw that they weren’t moving. 

I looked back up at her face. She was beaming. Her smile cut through the moonlight.

“Are you doing what I think you’re doing?”

She nodded. And right in front of my eyes, she shrunk again. She was still downright huge, but not as big. 

She got up off her stomach and stood up on her feet. Her body was now visibly getting shorter and skinnier. I couldn’t believe she was actually shrinking for me. 

But before I could get fully enamored with watching Jackie get smaller, my whole body rocketed upwards. My clothes ripped straight off my body like I was the Hulk. When I got a handle of myself, I saw that I was no longer shorter than Jackie’s big toe. I was now as tall as her ankle. Was I growing? That question was answered seconds later when I spurted up to the middle of her thighs. 

The rest of the process took just about thirty seconds, and my growth was smooth. I delighted in the now manageable curves of Jackie’s body as I got taller. Just a few minutes ago, her legs were the width of multiple tree trunks. But as I grew, her legs started to look like legs. Not tree trunks. It was a welcome change. 

The maximum height she allowed me was roughly 26 inches. I was about the height of her leg now. It had been a long time since I’d been that tall next to her. I almost felt like a real man instead of a toy. 

“Wow,” I said when both of us stopped growing and shrinking. “How tall are you now?”

“I am your old height. Five feet tall. I have to say, it’s a little intimidating to be this small.”

I hugged her leg and kissed the outer edge of her butt cheek. “Now you know what it’s like to be in my world.”

She kneeled down in front of me, giving me a face full of boobs. Boobs that weren’t the size of boulders, but more like the size of my head. A little bigger than my head. But they were normal boobs. 

“I don’t think I quite know what your world is like. Yet.”

She picked up her phone and began tapping.

“What are you—”

I was cut off by a familiar lurching feeling. I was shrinking again. 

Well, it was fun while it lasted, I thought. 

I was shrinking really fast which made it nearly impossible to take in my surroundings. To keep myself from getting too nauseous, I shut my eyes until I knew it was over. And when I opened my eyes, I didn’t see Jackie. 

“Jackie? Where are you!”

I panicked. Being stuck in this barn at whatever tiny height I was with no one around was not good. How would I ever get back to the house? How would I get Aunt Delilah’s attention without getting crushed?

My thoughts were quickly silenced when I was tackled from behind. I hit the floor hard, but the body on top of me slammed me even harder. I could feel her tits on my back. They were still heavy, but not like usual. 

“Ha! Gotcha!”

I picked my head up from the wooden plank underneath and saw that she was on top of me. But she wasn’t giant. She was like a normal girl. My eyes must’ve gone pretty wide when I had this realization because she laughed right in my face. 

“How tall are you now?” I asked, still not totally believing what was happening. 

Still strong as hell, she flipped me onto my back and held my arms down. 

“I am an inch tall. And so are you,” she said, unable to stop the excitement from overflowing onto her face. 

“You’re kidding!” 

“See it for yourself.”

She got off me and stood up. I was still sitting on the ground, for some reason nervous to see the truth.

“Come on, you said you wanted this, Dessy.”

I shook off whatever reservations I had and jumped to my feet. And just as I suspected, she and I were the exact same height. I was looking right into her eyes. Her wonderfully blue eyes. I scanned her body up and down. Her tits were still huge, but they would actually fit in my hands. Her ass was dynamite, but it belonged to a girl, not a giantess. She was a 10. Not a 10,000. And I loved it. 

“You are so gorgeous,” I said. 

I approached and cupped her right breast. It felt so delightfully normal. I didn’t have to climb on it just to reach her nipple. I could squeeze it with my hand and feel its weight. 

“Still pretty heavy,” I snickered. 

But then I remembered something. 

“Wait,” I said. “Didn’t you say it would take you a week to get back to your normal height if you went down to an inch tall?”

Her eyes darted away in shame.

“Jackie?” I slightly raised my voice. 

“OK, I might’ve fibbed. But listen, I—”

“So, you mean to tell me that you could have made me bigger so I could talk to my parents on the phone? And you could grow back to your full height right now?”

Slowly, but surely, she nodded.

I grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged in anger. “What the fuck, Jackie! Why did you lie to me! For god’s sake, I could still be somewhat normal sized occasionally to do my homework. Do you like it when I’m useless?”

She walked up to me and stroked my cheek with her now normal-sized hand. I uncontrollably let out a sigh of pleasure at her touch. 

“No. That’s not it.”

“Then what is it?”

She sighed. “I guess I just got lost in the fantasy, Des. I will apologize up and down for the next week if it makes you feel better, but the fact is, I just came clean to you. Isn’t that worth something?”

Annoyed that she had a halfway decent argument, I pouted. “Yeah, I guess so. But from now on, I want some changes, OK?”

“Name ‘em,” she said. 

“I want to do my own homework. I hate it when you torture Lionel.”

“Oh really?” she said. “I like to tease Lionel quite a bit. In fact, mark my words, if you break my heart, I’m shrinking him next.”

“Jackie.”

“Fine, you want to do your own homework. That’s fair.”

“I want a bed that’s not a condom. It’s humiliating.”

“Fine,” she said.

“And I want to be regrown to at least a foot tall every night. You know, when you’re done with practice and don’t have any else left to do.”

“Six inches,” she bargained. 

“No, a foot.”

“Wrestle me for it,” she growled, suddenly.

That caught me off guard. “What? Wrestle you? I’m not gonna—”

“Wrestle me for the right to be a foot tall at night,” she said. “Otherwise, I’m gonna keep you an inch tall. You’re not gonna do your own homework, and you’re gonna sleep on a condom.”

I pushed her back, causing her to stumble. I was thrilled with my newfound strength. She didn’t fall, but I definitely showed her that I could be a match for her. 

“I’m gonna kick your ass, missy,” I said, motioning with my finger for her to come at me. 

“Oh, you are so going down, Desmond!”

She charged with dizzying speed, but to my amazement, my reflexes kicked in and I was able to sidestep her tackle attempt. Before she could run out of my reach, I turned, grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her down to the ground. She rolled to a stop, then got up. She was unfazed. 

Guess I gotta kick it up a notch, I thought. 

This time, I ran at her. I gulped when she started running too. One of us was going to go down hard. I was determined to not let it be me though. I got low right before we collided, and I grabbed hold off her legs. 

She didn’t stand a chance. I easily tackled her to the ground. Her head audibly hit the ground, but I discounted that. I scrambled to get on top of her. I held her down by her wrists and lay down on her chest. I stared into her, and for the first time, I saw defeat in her eyes. 

And it was glorious. 

“Gotcha!” I howled, hovering over her. 

Then the defeat on her face turned into a pained look. Instantly, I ceased gloating and asked if she was OK. 

“My head,” she moaned. 

“Oh, Jackie. I’m so sorry. Please tell me you’re—OWW!”

She kneed me right in the balls. Then kicked me in the stomach, causing me to roll off her. I writhed in pain on the ground. She stood over me with her tongue out. 

“Fell for the old ‘fake injury’, huh Dessy? How much of a weakling do you think I am?”

For once, I’m not going to let her win.

I tried my hardest not to focus on the blinding pain emanating from my ball sack. When clarity finally came, and I saw her continuing to laugh at me, I knew what I had to do. Still on the ground, I performed a leg sweep. I hooked my leg onto the back of her thigh and swept forward as hard as I could. She collapsed like a dropped sack of potatoes. 

I got up, brushed myself off and tried to recuperate from the blow to my junk. But she got up quicker than I expected. 

“Nice move,” she said, bouncing around on the balls of her feet.

“I really swept you off your feet, didn’t I?” I quipped. 

Apparently lacking an appreciation for puns, Jackie came at me once again. And this time, she got me. Still not recovered from the kick in the balls, I allowed her to bring me down to the ground. Her tits landed on my face, which she used to smother me. She positioned her legs under my legs and lifted them in the air so I couldn’t use them to get up off the ground. She also held my arms down with a great deal of strength. I couldn’t budge her. Not even a little bit. 

Realizing she had me beat, she decided to confirm it with me as I struggled to breathe with my head being smushed in between her melon-sized breasts.

“I win, right?”

“Yesh! You…win!” I screamed, muffled. 

“Who’s stronger?”

“You are!”

She lifted her tits off me and lowered her head so we were looking each other in the eyes. I was still catching my breath. But I still had one thing left to say. 

“The only…reason…you won…is because you kicked me in the balls. I still think I’m stronger than you.”

She rolled her eyes. “You have some nerve. If you can get me off you in the next five seconds, I’ll let you be two feet tall during our nights.”

Without a word, I started pushing upwards with all the strength I had. She still had my legs in that hold, making them useless. She even had my arms held down. I bucked my torso up and down until the five seconds were up, and I hadn’t even budged her. She just grinned at me the whole time. 

“Now, don’t you think that if you were stronger than me, you’d be able to throw lil’ ol’ me off you with no problem?”

I was still writhing underneath her even though the five seconds were up. It was one thing to be bested physically by a girl much bigger than you. But to be utterly humiliated by a girl your size was another thing entirely. I was finding it hard to cope with the loss.

“Come on, another five seconds! If you can get me off in the next five seconds, I’ll make you three feet tall, no! Four feet tall!”

It was funny how she’d made me believe that being four feet tall was a privilege. Nonetheless, four feet was a hell of a lot more than an inch, so I once again began wriggling under her like a madman. She counted down right in front of me, slowing as she got closer to one. She even started counting halves. She was patronizing me, and by one and a half, I was squirming harder than a four-year-old does when his mother is tickling him. 

Eventually though, Jackie got to zero, and I wasn’t any closer to getting her off me. There was no doubt. Even at the same height, I wasn’t a match for my girlfriend. My frown was unmistakable. 

“Aww, this is adorable! You really thought you were stronger than me,” she said in a fake pouty voice to mock me, “Trust me, sweetie, you’ll get used to it.” 

To make me forget about my wounded male ego, she grabbed my cock and gently squeezed. I jumped in response. All the piss and vinegar I had left in me evaporated. I might as well have been sitting right back in the palm of her hand because that was the level of control she had over me. 

“Your much stronger girlfriend is going to have her way with you. Do you have a problem with that, Mr. Macho?” she asked. 

I didn’t have much air in my lungs, so vocalizing anything was a bad idea. I simply shook my head no and gave her my consent to proceed. 

She took her hands off my arms and ceased holding my legs in the air. Slowly, but with purpose, she rose, sitting straight up on my stomach. She then did a spinning hop, her butt landing on my stomach. It knocked the wind out of me, but the good news was her ass was facing me. I had a world class view of her enormous cheeks as they grinded on top of me. She played around with my cock to get it to fully wake up. It didn’t take long. 

Jackie’s ass lifted up off my stomach and hovered over me. She began grazing the outer edges of her pussy against the head of my cock. The anticipation was almost too much to bear. 

When she finally allowed the length of me to enter her, I entered a sex daze. Her pussy was tight, god. The way it just hugged my cock was magical. Our sex never felt this way. It wasn’t better. It was different. But it was pretty damn good. 

I loved the sound of her ass cheeks clapping against me as she blissfully bounced away on my cock. She was going fast, and my control was slipping. I summoned all my mental fortitude to try to last just a little bit longer. I knew she wasn’t close to cumming yet. 

As I got closer and closer to orgasm, my cock grew inside of her which made everything even tighter. Thankfully, she slowed down her thrusts to accommodate the girth of my fully aroused cock. 

Feeling she was too far away, I reached up to put my hands on her hips. In kind, she placed her hands on mine, but continued working my cock. She moved straight up and down for a while, but then tried different angles. Every time she picked a new trajectory for my cock, she moaned louder, stimulating sensitive spots inside her. But it was just as good for me because I felt unique pangs of pleasure every time she changed angles. 

But it was her moans that were starting to really get me close to exploding inside her. When I was seconds away from doing just that, Jackie was practically screaming. Both of us were on the same schedule, and boom! 

We came simultaneously. We both screamed the other’s name. And when she was done, she fell into my arms. 

“That was the best sex I’ve ever had,” she said.

“Yeah, me too.”

We enjoyed the afterglow for a while. She nestled her head into my chest, and I took in every millimeter of her busty body. 

When the highs of sex eventually wore off, Jackie turned her head and looked at me. She had a specific facial expression that I knew. She was about to make a compromise. 

“Tell you what. I know you’ve been feeling useless lately. And that isn’t right. So, on nights that I don’t have anything going on, I’ll grow you back to six inches. I think you can get homework done at that size. And if you’re still too small, I’ll consider letting you be a foot tall.”

“Thank you, Jackie.”

We lay down together for the next little while, looking at the stars. For the first time in a week, we were actually enjoying each other’s company. Even if we were silent. 

Predictably, my mind went wild in the silence of the night. I thought about the unbelievable sex we’d just had and asked myself whether or not it was enough. Enough to forgive her. I asked myself whether or not her relatively conciliatory attitude was enough to forgive her. 

Strangely enough, I imagined what my mom would likely advise me to do if I told her that Jackie almost let me die inside the shoe of another girl. She would tell me to break it off. She would tell me that no woman, no matter how much you think you love her, is worth dying for. 

I looked down at Jackie, who still had her cute head resting on my pec. God, she was beautiful. Smart. Talented. Sexy. Flirty. Fun. Almost perfect. 

“Hey, wanna go again?” I asked her, thinking another round of sex could possibly change my mind. She lifted her head to look at me and slowly smiled. Without a word, she spit on my cock and woke it up again. It only took a few seconds. I was determined to make this night last as long as possible. It was so good. So amazing. Putting work into our relationship was scary and hard. This—having sex and pleasuring each other—was just so much easier. I was going to enjoy my last easy night.