- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Find out the immediate aftermath of Desmond and Audrey's altercation with Jackie.

Chapter 40:

I sat on the windowsill in my new dark blue suit. It was tailored to my exact measurements, and for the first time in a long time, I felt confident. Yes, I had to go to a doll tailor after I was reduced to my new permanent height of a foot tall. And yes, doll tailors exist. The one I saw was a very nice lady who took her work seriously. I sat on an elevated platform in her studio, and she measured me up and down for what felt like hours.

 

“Hang in there lil’ buddy,” she kept saying as I slouched with exhaustion.

 

She’d never made clothes for a man as small as a doll before, but she welcomed the challenge and made me a piece of clothing that I’d no doubt use for many years to come. Though, she warned me not to take my new suit to the dry cleaners because it would be ruined.

 

As I sat with my face smushed against the window looking down at the George Washington Circle, my mind was abuzz with thoughts about what might happen today. It was my first pre-trial hearing in my lawsuit against Jackie. And straight after that hearing, we were set to meet with Jackie and her lawyers about a possible settlement. Of course, I’d originally wanted to put Jackie behind bars for what she’d done. Right after she assaulted Audrey and deleted my remaining size forever, I explored pursuing a criminal case against her. But there was no case law on what Jackie had done to me. Every attorney I talked to said the state would not take up a case against Jackie for shrinking me and leaving me permanently tiny.

 

So, I did the next best thing and sued her, hoping to get some compensation for what she put me through.

 

The sound of the wood floor creaking disturbed my thoughts, and I turned to see Audrey sauntering toward me. She was dressed in a light green pants suit and had her hair tied into a tight bun. Didn’t she know how buns drove me wild?

 

“Audrey, can you wear your hair down? It’s just that—”

 

“You don’t want to pop a boner in court? Fair enough.”

 

Her eyes narrowed and she smirked at me. With one swift hand motion, her bun collapsed and her sun kissed, light brown hair tumbled down over her shoulders. Her wavy locks were longer than my entire body, coming down to the middle of her back. She knelt in front of my perch and used her sexy, breathy voice to ask, “Better?”

 

“Yes ma’am,” I said with a shiver, still not used to her Jessica Rabbit-esque voice.

 

“K, good!” she said, dropping her sexy voice and popping up to her full height. I was now staring at her belly. Her stomach grumbled at that exact moment.

 

“Can you tell that I’m hungry?” she asked, clearly a little self-conscious about her constant, voracious appetite. She was a big girl after all.

 

I waved my hand dismissively and told her I couldn’t tell. She bent down, giving me quick peck on the cheek in appreciation. Her lips almost covered the entire right side of my face, and when she pulled away, her red lipstick left a sizable imprint. This sent my brain spiraling as I remembered my first, real kiss with Audrey and everything that led up to it.

 

Our kiss came a day after Jackie’s brutal attack. After roughly a half hour of lying in glass, I was able to galvanize Audrey to get up and leave Volleyball House. She limped downstairs with me on her shoulders and clinging to her neck so I wouldn’t fall. Amazingly, she was able to drive to George Washington University’s health center. There, a nurse picked out the shards of glass stuck in her back, shoulders, and face. Other than sitting by and watching, I did most of the talking. It took several attempts to get the nurse’s attention. I had to tug at her jeans to get her to listen to me, but I eventually explained that Audrey’s injuries were a result of running through a glass door.

 

“Oh my god!? Are you a man? I thought you were one of those super life-like dolls at first. How did you get so small?!” the nurse asked.

 

I sighed. “It’s a long story. Just help her please.”

 

When we got back to Audrey’s apartment, she set me down on the night table and immediately fell into bed. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to care for Audrey at my size, I reached out to the only person I could trust. Maggie.

 

Only a few hours later, she came with food, extra bandages, and games. She was surprised to see me at a foot tall, and even asked if I needed help finding my phone so I could grow back. I tried explaining my predicament, but no words escaped my mouth. A heat rose in my throat. The few stutters I let out were choked up, and soon, I was bawling my eyes out.

 

From the concerned look on Maggie’s face, I could tell she had a pretty good understanding of what happened. Without prying, she gently wrapped four fingers around my waist and smooshed my body against her taut belly. She massaged my head and patted my butt as I sobbed onto her shirt. I cried for at least a half hour before I could tell her everything. And she was understanding as always.

 

“I can’t imagine how you must feel right now, Desmond. Just know that Audrey and I are going to be here for you. We’ll be like your giant servants.”

 

I laughed at her quip, taking a momentary break from hyperventilating and wetting her shirt with my tears.

 

Once I calmed down, the rest of our night was spent checking on Audrey and playing games and watching movies to distract ourselves from the terrible situation we were all in. It didn’t totally work, of course. Knowing that Audrey was suffering in the next room and that I would never get back to my old height didn’t really allow us to let loose.

 

The next day, I woke up lying on top of Maggie’s torso, using her breasts for pillows. I didn’t remember falling asleep in this position, so I quickly got up wanting to spare myself the embarrassment.

 

“Oh, you’re up?” Maggie asked.

 

“You’re awake?!” I asked, my face going red.

 

“Yeah, I was kinda just waiting for you to wake up. What’s wrong?” she asked, seeing my flushed face.

 

It didn’t take long for her to put it together. She let out a long “oh!”

 

“Why are you embarrassed of sleeping on my boobs? You’ve literally been between them before. Naked.”

 

She had a point.

 

Maggie carried me over to Audrey’s room and found her lying on her side in bed. Her eyes were open, so we asked her if she wanted breakfast. She declined, which was concerning, given how much food she normally ate.

 

“Do you want some company? Desmond can stay with you for a while,” Maggie suggested.

 

“Sure,” Audrey rasped.

 

Maggie walked over to her bedside and placed me next to Audrey’s pillow. She left us alone to go cook breakfast anyway.

 

“Are you OK?” I asked, putting a hand on her head then stroking her hair.

 

“Yeah, Des. I’m OK, just a little roughed up. It kinda feels like I have a hangover.”

 

“Damn. Well, I’ll just sit here for as long as you want.”

 

A few seconds went by, and she said, “Desmond.”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you…OK? I mean, you—”

 

“I talked about it with Maggie last night. I was an inch tall for months, and if I’m stuck like this, I just have to look at the bright side. She could have locked me at an inch tall for the rest of my life.”

 

Her eyes widened, and she shifted her pillow so she could look at me more directly.

 

“How could you be so positive about this? I mean, I failed you. I failed. If I’d just gotten that stupid phone away from her, none of this would have happened! I can’t ever forgive myself for that!”

 

I got closer to her and snuggled my body around her thick forearm. I kissed her fingers, each of which were larger and stronger than my legs.

 

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” I said to her in between kisses. “You did more than I ever could have hoped for. Jackie is bigger and stronger than you. You were never going to win that fight. I’m at peace with that right now, though I’m sure I’ll have my moments where being a foot tall forever will be hard to accept. I just need you to be there for me. That’s all I want.”

 

She pried me from her arm and dragged me over to her face. It was cut in several areas. Both cheeks, her forehead, her chin. But she was still beautiful.

 

“Of course, I’ll be there for you. In fact, after what just happened, I don’t intend on letting you out of my sight for the next month. The next year!”

 

Standing on her mattress in front of her face, I inched closer to her full red lips, I whispered, “I’d like that.”

 

Without warning, she swept my legs with one of her fingers, causing me to fall forward right on top of her lips. Two of her fingers wrapped around my head guiding me to kiss her. She let out a sigh of relief. I didn’t, but I was just as relieved to finally not be denying my feelings for Audrey. I may have been four feet shorter than I was supposed to be, but at this moment, it felt like a worthwhile tradeoff. I mashed my tiny lips and nose into between her lips. She, in turn, macked on my face, while letting her tongue slip slightly into my mouth. I could only handle the tip of her tongue, as it was so large to me now.

 

As the kiss got deeper and more passionate, Audrey took a hold of my body by wrapping her hand around my torso. She was holding me as if I were a doll, and now my movements meant nothing. From then on, she directed the kiss. But unlike Jackie, she knew when to be gentle. She varied the intensity of making out, sometimes grinding my face into her lips and practically taking my whole head into her mouth and sometimes letting me kiss her back with my tiny lips and tongue.

 

Still nude from the moment I’d been shrunk down to a foot tall, my hard on became noticeable from inside her talon grip on my body. She smiled from ear to ear, releasing her grip on me and dangled me from my arm. She playfully flicked my inch-long dick a few times, which only got it harder. Then, she stuck out her tongue and twirled it around the head of my cock. Teasing it. Edging it. Soothing it.

 

“Oh my god, you’re so beautiful,” I blurted out.

 

“Come here,” she said.

 

She laid me down across her face and my cock sank right into her mouth. She pursed her warm, soft lips around it and began sucking. My mouth fell open in total bliss as her lip movements got faster and more aggressive. Not wanting to be totally passive, I kissed her cheeks while she sucked me off. 

 

My back stiffened right when I was about to cum, and cum I did. I was pent up from the day before with Jackie. When I went limp, Audrey let me lay there with my cock still in her mouth.

 

“Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?” I asked, still lying on top of her face.

 

She lifted me out of her mouth, only to put my head right back where my cock had just been. She gave me a long smooch and said, “Yeah, little guy. We’re boyfriend and girlfriend.”

 

As time went on though, our boyfriend and girlfriend dynamic turned into something else. At least when we were alone, I started calling Audrey my mommy. She’d call me little boy, baby boy, or whatever diminutive term she could come up with. I don’t know why exactly this happened, but all I know is, it developed organically. We gradually regarded each other in this different context more and more. And now, six months after officially getting together, I was waiting for my mommy to make breakfast before the pre-trial hearing. I climbed down my ladder to the windowsill and made my way into the kitchen. There was a small island in the kitchen that Audrey and I usually ate at in the morning, so I just stood near it waiting for her to be done cooking so she could lift me up into my highchair.

 

While I waited, I watched her do her thing. It was entrancing. Since I was so tiny now, my focus was mainly on her huge legs almost bursting out of her polyester pants. Her calves were giving the fabric quite the stretch. Then I turned my attention to her butt, which was three times higher than I was. I briefly imagined what it would be like to get sat on by her butt with full force. One butt cheek was far wider than I was tall, so it wouldn’t even take her whole ass to crush me flat. I concluded rather quickly that if she were to sit on me, I wouldn’t survive.

 

My daydream of getting buttcrushed was slowly but surely giving me a boner, so I looked away from Audrey’s expansive derrière. Instead, I focused on the growing pit in my stomach. Soon, I’d be in the same room as the person who betrayed me and beat up my girlfriend. I asked my lawyer if I had to be present for this hearing, and he said that it would only strengthen our case if we presented a united front. Lawyers and their lingo.

 

But even though my stomach was practically turning inside out, I knew I had to eat something before I left. If I knew Audrey as well as I thought I did, she was probably making a stack of pancakes taller than me.

 

“Whatcha makin’?” I asked.

 

“Pancakes! How many you want?”

 

I knew it, I thought to myself.

 

“Half,” I said.

 

“Half the pancakes? You can’t be that hungry!”

 

“No, I meant half of one.”

 

“Oh, hehe! That’s more like it, little one. But I still want you to try to eat a full pancake. You need more food in that little tummy.”

 

With a spatula, she took one of the already small pancakes and put it on one of my doll-sized plates.

 

“Come and eat, little guy,” she said as she came toward me with her arms outstretched. With one hand, she skyrocketed me above the kitchen table and inserted me into my highchair. It wasn’t a normal highchair that rested on the floor. This one, like my plates, cups, and utensils, was made for dolls and rested on top of the table. And this highchair was made for 18-inch dolls, so Audrey had to put a bag full of cotton balls on the seat to boost me even higher.

 

Audrey sat across from me and started digging into her stack of about 11 pancakes.

 

“I know you’re getting tired of sitting on the cotton balls, baby boy. I’ll order you a new highchair as soon as I get a chance,” she said with her mouth full.

 

“It’s OK, Mommy. I’m actually starting to like the cotton balls. They’re comfortable.”

 

“Alrighty, that’s one less thing for me to do. Perfect.”

 

Ever since I’d transferred to George Washington University and moved in with Audrey, things had gotten a lot simpler. I had my first productive semester in the spring, and all my professors were willing and eager to make accommodations for my lack of size. While I was getting deeper into my pre-law classes, Audrey was studying psychology. She didn’t know whether she wanted to become a shrink eventually, but I’d attend her therapy sessions with a smile on my face.

 

Generally, Audrey did everything for me. This was so unlike Jackie. Like a good mommy, Audrey cooked me a hearty breakfast every morning. She laid out my clothes before class. She did my laundry. She even did stuff that wasn’t necessary. For example, a few weeks back she began taking it upon herself to brush my teeth for me. It wasn’t needed, but I could tell it made her happy. She always gushed at how cute I was with the toothpaste suds spilling out of my mouth.

 

These days, I was starting to feel more and more like a living doll. I didn’t get dressed anymore. I was carried around everywhere. And I had a mommy to take care of my every need. Part of me wanted to recede into the deep expanse of her breasts and never come out. I’d been through so much and being close to her was the only time I felt safe.

 

But Audrey, despite how she babied me every chance she got, was also great at getting me to go outside my comfort zone. When we first made our schedules for the summer semester, we made it so none of our classes would overlap. This meant she could take me to all my classes without missing her own.

 

For the first few sessions, I made her sit in the seat behind me while I sat in the tiny desk the university provided. It made me feel safe in class, but it also distracted me. Audrey scolded me for not participating and just stealing glances of her boobs during all my classes. So, one day, set me up in the front of the lecture hall atop a desk and left me alone. She went up to the top row to study. Before arriving to the classroom, she told me, “If you don’t participate at least once in the lecture, I’m going to put you in a drawer.”

 

For the rest of the students to hear me, I was fitted with a lavalier microphone. And throughout the whole class, I paid very close attention and raised my hand as high as I could when I knew an answer. Finally, the professor called me during the last minute of class and I gave a correct answer! I was on top of the world!

 

I felt far from on top of the world now. I was dwelling at the feet of people larger than I’d ever be, hoping I could win a case against a behemoth.

 

“I’m nervous, Mommy,” I said, shifting around in my cotton ball seat. “What if Jackie embarrasses us again?”

 

She paused before another forkful of pancake was about to go in her mouth and answered me.

 

“She’s not. I won’t let her. And our lawyer is great. You said so yourself.”

 

If she was going to be a therapist at some point, she wasn’t doing a very good job consoling me. But that was only because she was starving. Once her stack of pancakes was gone, her brain would be able to form compound sentences.

 

Yet, she was still right about one thing. Our lawyer, Mr. William Carlisle. He was doing a fantastic job so far. He built up such a strong legal case against Jackie that her lawyers were unable to dismiss it. And during the fact-finding process, he was ridiculously thorough. He requested a subpoena of all of Jackie’s texts to me and it was granted. All the evidence we needed to nail her to the wall was in those texts.

 

With a renewed sense of optimism, I took a gaping bite of pancake. And another, and another, and another, until I finished it. I was proud of myself because I couldn’t remember the last time I actually finished a meal. That was until I looked over at Audrey’s plate. Gone was the stack of pancakes as high as I was tall. It was still impressive how much she could eat even though she was huge.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Audrey asked.

 

I nodded.

 

“How do you prefer to be carried?”

 

“I know I already put on the suit, but could you shrink me down to an inch and carry me in your breasts? I like being close to you when I’m nervous.”

 

“Anything for you, Des. And don’t be nervous. Your Mommy’s got you.” she said.

 

I’d given the shrinking controls over to Audrey months ago, and despite my max height being a foot tall, I could still be made smaller. After I stripped naked and she initialized the shrinking, I sank deeper and deeper into the cotton balls until I was drowning in them.

 

“Here I come,” she said, her giant face looming over me. With a single finger outstretched, she allowed me to grab on. I hung on to her now massive finger as she unbuttoned her blazer and her dress shirt. The buttons on her shirt were under massive pressure from her breasts. They were fitted so tightly into her bra and shirt that when she dropped me onto her boobs, I didn’t even sink into her cleavage. I simply lay on top of her breasts. As she buttoned up her shirt, leaving me in darkness, she issued a booming warning.

 

“If you cum on this new shirt, I swear I will make you clean it with a toothbrush, you hear me? Well, I can’t hear you, but I’m sure you understand.”