- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This quite literally may be the hottest thing I've ever written. I've always wanted to write a mile high sex scene, and in this chapter, you're gonna get that AND a whole lot more! Enjoy! 

And side note, there will still be one more chapter to go in this saga with Audrey and Desmond, but expect two to three more chapters before this series finally wraps up after over three years. 

Chapter 43:

A jolt of what was probably some minor turbulence shook me awake. I was still neatly stowed away in the recesses of my girlfriend’s boobs. Looking straight ahead, I saw a big blue seat with magazines in a pouch. 

They still have magazines on planes? Who reads those?

Restless and irritable, much like a baby who hasn’t gotten any attention, I started wildly clawing my way upward. I wanted to talk to Audrey, my mommy. See her face. Touch her almond brown hair. Kiss her huge lips. She’d ignored me for hours, and it was killing me. 

Her shirt was entirely buttoned up, so even though I successfully freed myself from her cleavage, I was just as tightly pressed against her shirt. So tight in fact that the fabric acted as a slingshot, rocketing me right back in between her boobs. Escape, I concluded, was impossible. 

And then, to add insult to injury, her entire chest vibrated. I’d been in her boobs enough times to know that she was silently laughing at me. Mocking me for my feeble attempt at a getaway. My suspicion was further confirmed when I heard the passenger next to her ask, “What’s so funny?”

She replied, “Oh, nothing. Just something small.”

Someone small,” I corrected aloud, only to allow a mouthful of boob sweat trickle into my throat. Of course, no one heard me.

After an hour of sitting mostly still, I could hear Audrey tell the person beside her that she needed to go to the bathroom. I hoped, prayed even, that she would finally give me a break and let me out from her breasts. I loved them but being between them for hours was certainly a sweaty, tight ordeal.

Once inside the bathroom, which she struggled to fit her fat butt through, I heard her plop onto the toilet bowl and begin peeing. Only when she was done did she unbutton her shirt and pull me out. And as she did, I grew back. All the way back. She sat me on her comfy lap and just stared lovingly at me for a few moments. 

“I missed you, sweetie,” she eventually said. 

“Me too, Mommy.”

From this angle, I could only see a smidge of her face with her breasts in the way, specifically just her forehead. So, I stood up. Now I could see her eyes. 

She got the hint that I wanted to see her face, so she cupped my body with two hands and sat me down atop her breasts. They were so big and so firm that my weight was totally negligible. They didn’t sag at all. And now, I could take in her beautiful face in. 

Her dimpled grin always made my heart soar. It made her look younger than she was, but when I stared into her soothing brown eyes, I was reminded that she was my mommy, through and through. They were the exact kind of eyes that reassured you, believed in you, and loved you.

“Are you mad at me for shoving you in my boobies without an explanation? Please say you’re not,” she asked with a guilty look on her face. 

Gazing at her hypnotizing beauty for so long all my previous anger and confusion withered away. “I’m not mad, Mommy.” 

“Baby,” she lightly scolded, “We talked about this. Say what you feel.”

I looked away for a moment and tried to remember my true feelings from before. Snubbed. Cast aside. Belittled. It came back to me full force. 

“You could have told me I was going to be in your shirt for a while. I wasn’t ready for that,” I said.

“Yes, I guess I could have. But I wanted this to be as much of a surprise as possible, you know?”

“Yeah, I get it,” I said, dropping the issue. “So, are you gonna tell me where we’re going now? The Grand Canyon? Vegas? Disney World?”

“No, no again, and as fun as Disney World is, your cute little butt wouldn’t be allowed on any of the rides. In fact, I don’t think they’d even let you on that teacup ride,” she said, pausing for a moment.

“Way…too…tiny,” she resumed, emphasizing each word by poking my chest.

“Well, your huge butt probably wouldn’t fit on most of the rides!”

As soon as those words left my mouth, I regretted them. I literally held my breath in terror, until she smiled and finally said, “Touché.” 

“Either way, your body is enough of an amusement park for me,” I said, looking down at the breasts I was sitting on top of. Seeing her line of cleavage, it was almost as long as I was tall. And I was my full height of 1 foot tall now. 

“Well, I can see someone is horny. Wanna…join the mile high club?”

“Oh my god, can we? Can we please?!”

She let out a reserved giggle. I, already in the nude, stood up and kissed Audrey right on the lips. Until I couldn’t. She was shrinking me again, and when she was done, I was below her chin while standing on her breasts. 

“Nine inches is the perfect size. You know that, Desmond. If it were up to me, you’d never be a foot tall again.”

I said nothing, not wanting to give her any ideas, but the reality was, it was up to her how big I was. She had the shrinking app, not me. 

“I have a little game for us to play, Des.”

“A game? Can’t we just have s-”

“Shut your little mouth,” she hummed wearing a giddy smile, “Or I swear, I will put you in between my butt cheeks with no sex at all.”

Remembering the time she did that to punish me, I quickly said, “Yes, Mommy.”

“Good boy,” she said, mussing up my hair with a knuckle. “Now, here’s the game. If you make me cum in less than five minutes, I’ll shrink my good little boy down to let’s say, two inches, and you’ll spend the rest of the flight in my panties.”

“OK, I’m liking this so far,” I said. “What if I don’t make you cum in less than five minutes?"

She looked away and tittered. Clearly, she had this idea in mind for a while and was just waiting to spring it on me. 

“Well, if that happens, you’re going to inch-ville. And then guess where you’re going next.”

“Boobs?”

She shook her head.

“Ass?”

She shook her head again, now unable to stop herself from grinning ear to ear.

“Shoes? I don’t—”

For the third time, I was wrong. Still smiling, she asked, “Well? Stumped?”

“I guess so, Audrey. I have no idea where I’ll end up.”

Instead of revealing the answer to me in a straightforward way, she reached into her pocket and took out two packs of gum. One was spearmint and one was a fruity gum. 

“Which do you prefer, Des?

“What?”

She raised her eyebrows at me, suggesting she wanted an answer and not backtalk.  

“Fine, I guess the fruit flavor,” I said. 

And with that, she tossed a piece of the fruity gum into her mouth. While chewing, she said, “Just getting my mouth ready for you.”

And then it clicked with me. If I failed to make her cum in time, I would be spending the rest of the flight inside her mouth.

“Audrey. You’re not serious, are you?”

“Very serious, little man. Time for you to get to work.”

She pushed me over with a single finger, sending me tumbling backward into her open hand. It squeezed shut around me, her plump palm tightly hugging my body. Her purple polyester skirt and black frilly panties were already around her ankles, and as she positioned me underneath her sex, she stood up. 

“Take a deep breath,” she said from way up. That meant one thing. I was going in headfirst. I sucked in as much air as my tiny lungs could hold.  

“Time starts…now!” 

She thrusted me upwards toward her pussy a split second later, and before I even collided with her, drops coated my head and face. The moment my tiny head touched the folds of her pussy, she let out a high-pitched squeal. Still somewhat aware of my surroundings, I wondered how much of the plane heard Audrey. 

She kneaded my face and neck into her clit, moaning and whining all the while. Her needy wails filled my body with thrilling tingly sensations. 

But as much fun as we were both having, I had a job to do, and I was hoping she’d let me do it. Finally, after a little bit, she was fully warmed up, wet, and ready for me to enter. At nine inches, Audrey had to really ram me inside her. She twisted me and turned me, trying desperately to fit me. And like she taught me, I tensed up my entire body. She said it always felt even better when I was flexing. Plus, I had experience as a human dildo. If only I could put that on my resume. 

My shoulders were a teensy bit wider than her opening, but she always insisted that I didn’t hurt her. She said it felt good to squeeze me inside. 

When my shoulders were eventually wet enough from her juices, my upper body rocketed through her pussy. And once my shoulders were in, she shoved me deeper. Past my chest, and even past my own cock. It was already hard, but now that it was inside Audrey, I could practically feel my blood gushing down to my nether region. 

Now began the in and out, where Audrey would wrap her pointer finger and thumb around my calves and fuck her pussy with my body. The overly sweet aroma, the heat, and the close quarters was already crushingly overwhelming. But I knew what to do. I’d done this enough times. I straightened my legs, flexed every muscle I had, and readied myself for the intense thrusting. 

And she wasted no time. My face and chest were smushed into the ever-tightening walls of her pussy as she pushed me deep inside. My body disappeared as far as my ankles, which was a record for us. And I could tell because my head grazed a new opening, which had to be her cervix. That scared the shit out of me. 

But I had to remember to stay calm. I took short breaths through my mouth when I was pulled down and out of her pussy, and when I was pushed back in, I held my breath. But as I got more and more turned on, I became less disciplined in my breathing. My cock was getting uncontrollably dragged up and down against her pussy. It felt like a handjob, a blowjob and sex all in one. And every time I was rammed back up into her, my balls would slam into her vaginal walls, edging me closer to an orgasm. 

I always had a dilemma when she used me like this. Would I try to cum at the same time as her, or would I just spurt my load, get through the orgasm, then return to my focus on pleasuring her the best I could?

Really, it was a silly dilemma because without fail, the third time my balls collided into her pussy’s walls, I would cum. And this time was no different. 

“Ohhh!” I screamed from inside her. 

My load was so inconsequential that I didn’t even feel it on me. All I could feel was her. Her pussy. Her wetness. Her. It was all her. 

As the constant surges of elation from my in-pussy orgasm reverberated throughout my tiny body, I could hear her say in a strained voice, “I could just barely feel that, little one. Only 30 seconds in!”

God, 30 seconds. That’s pathetic, I thought as my orgasmic brain fog slowly cleared. I usually lasted at least 45 seconds. Never a minute though. 

With my balls emptied and cock recovering, I re-tensed all my muscles for Audrey. Several thrusts later, she announced that a minute had passed. If she was still able to keep track of the time, I wasn’t doing my job. I needed to have her collapsing with pleasure. Screaming with angst. Eyes closed. Euphoric. 

So instead of her dictating how I was supposed to please her, I took matters into my own hands. The first thing I tried failed miserably. I attempted to move my arms and expand inside of her. But I quickly found that I couldn’t budge my arms at all. It was simply too tight. 

The next thing I tried not only failed but actively set me back. Realizing there was the littlest of space between my waist and her vaginal walls, I began slamming my groin and abs into her. There wasn’t even a reaction from Audrey, and all it did was get me hot and bothered. Unbelievably, my cock began to swell again. 

“Three…minutes!” I heard her struggle to say coherently. 

Fuck!

Running out of options, I stuck my tongue out. As I repeatedly grazed the length of her, I involuntarily licked her up and down. That got a reaction.

“OOOHH, OH! What…was that?!”

If I could have deviously laughed, I would have. I finally had a chance to win this. But I still had my own arousal to worry about, and as the seconds went by, my cock swelled bigger and bigger. 

I took my tongue back into my mouth momentarily because I couldn’t take short breaths with it out. While I caught my breath, I tried headbutting her, but it hurt too much. The last thing I wanted was to lose consciousness while I was lodged inside her.

By the time I caught my breath, my arousal was already catching up to me. Another orgasm was building. For me and her. I was only moments away from splooging once more when I heard her stutter, “F-four minutes!”

In a last-ditch effort to make her cum, I stuck out my tongue again. Her moans roared louder and more desperate. And since I was so close, her cute little yelps of pleasure were what sent me over the edge yet again. I sprayed up inside her, and I still didn’t even feel the wetness from my orgasm. 

Two orgasms in the span of less than five minutes took its toll on me. My cock and balls stung with every subsequent pang of involuntary pleasure. Being inside a pussy meant that before I knew it, my cock was hardening for a third time.

Since Audrey was getting closer to finally orgasming, she was thrusting me in and out of her faster than ever. This made my cock get harder quicker. I had no time to recover from my second orgasm because another one was on the way.

“Oh, Desmond! I’m almost there! I’m almost there!”

Upon her declaration, she began using me even rougher. Now she was twisting me every time she plunged me into the absolute depths of her pussy. After only three twisting thrusts, a third and final orgasm erupted from me. It felt like little needles were pricking my privates as cum gushed from me in waves and spurts, but it was inexplicably thrilling at the same time. 

But the rush of my orgasm was temporary, and I fell passive. My body could only take so much, and I was completely spent. But Audrey kept a lightning pace. With every thrust, my limp, weak body submerged deeper and deeper into her. My head got closer to breaching her cervix each and every time, until on the final thrust, when my head actually slipped through it a tiny bit. At that very moment, she screamed at the top of her lungs and fell backwards. 

When she impacted with the bathroom floor, she let go of my legs and allowed her tsunami orgasm to torpedo me straight out of her pussy. I was a missile soaring through the air, the power of her vagina alone launching my extraordinary flight. Into the door. Of an airplane bathroom. 

My feet collided with the cold metal, and I plummeted back down to the floor. I picked my head up, only to see Audrey’s face and hair slick with sweat, her pussy still exposed, and eyes closed. Her mouth was hanging open in a goofy smile while her eyeliner ran down her cheeks. Individual locks of her light brown hair were just smacked to her forehead. She was a panting, sweaty, total and complete mess, and I couldn’t help but feel a jolt of pride knowing I caused it.

Then I remembered the timer, but before I could ask her what my time was, a knock came on the door. 

“Miss?! Are you OK in there? Some passengers heard a loud noise come from in here,” a flight attendant called in to Audrey.

It took her a second or two to even grasp what was going on, but she eventually had enough sense to tell the flight attendant that she was fine and that she slipped by accident. 

“When will you be out ma’am? We just want to make sure you’re OK!”

“Give me two minutes, please?! I have to freshen up!”

Audrey pulled her panties up, then wiggled her ass back and forth until it squeezed into her tight purple skirt. Without even regarding me, she picked me up and wedged me in her boobs while she tended to her appearance. There wasn’t much she could do about her slick hair, but she washed her face until all her eyeliner was gone. 

She didn’t wash me though, and soon, it was clear why. 

“I lost track of time, so I’m gonna pop you in my mouth for the first half of the rest of the trip. Then, I’ll move you to my panties. Is that fair?”

“Audrey! What the hell?! You were supposed to—”

She cut me off midsentence by shrinking me. I was at nine inches, and I was dwindling down to one inch. After about 30 seconds, I was a speck in her hand. 

“Sorry, Des. No time to argue. I really don’t want to get kicked off this plane. They probably think I’m doing drugs in here or something. So have fun!”

She popped me into her open mouth, and I landed on top of her tongue. Before I could get comfy, she flicked it sideways, and I fell to the deepest point in her mouth. To effectively hide me from the world, she rested her tongue on my back. 

I’d been in Jackie’s mouth at a much bigger size than one inch, but I’d never been in Audrey’s mouth. It was like being in a sentient, moist cave. Once I was underneath her tongue, her fruity saliva coated me instantly, washing away all of her cum from my body. I was happy I picked the fruity gum because her spit tasted fabulous. Her mouth was minty fresh and fruity at the same time.  

But the fragrance didn’t make up for how terrifying it was to be in a dark, confined space with my only company being a slippery, wet tongue a hundred times stronger than me. But of course, the scariest thing of all was something I didn’t dare think about. It was too frightening to even entertain. 

Once I was able to get over my fears of being accidentally eaten, I began to enjoy myself. I was like her little gobstopper. She popcorned me all over her mouth, throwing me against her cheeks with her tongue. 

For a while, she just pressed me into the roof of her mouth. I sensed what she was doing. She was challenging me to escape. And escape, I did not. Cum, I did. For a fourth and fifth time. The way she continually grinded her giant tongue on my junk left me helpless, listless, and dumb. And each time I orgasmed, she let out an audible “mmmmm.” 

My cock and balls were on fire after all this stimulation, and thankfully, after she gave me in-mouth fellatio, she let me rest on her tongue. I laid near the tip of her tongue where she would open her mouth every once in a while to let some fresh air in. It was actually quite relaxing, except for the times she’d involuntarily move her tongue about. I’d end up smushed against the roof of her mouth or her cheeks every minute or so, then she’d realize and move her tongue back to a comfy position for her little gobstopper. 

This went on for quite a long time. Exactly how long? I had no idea, but when she took me out of her mouth, I was relieved. 

For the first time, I got a look at the cabin of the plane. It was your typical, fully booked flight. We appeared to be in coach, and when I looked down at Audrey, I immediately realized why she shrunk me for the flight. She was taking up two seats on her own. Her butt was wide enough to fill one entire seat and over half of the other. If I was my normal foot tall self, she would have needed to buy yet another seat for me. I guessed I’d never experience flights the same way ever again.

At that moment, the person sitting next to Audrey was gone, which I assumed was why she felt comfortable taking me out of her mouth and holding me somewhat out in the open. After I got a brief view of my surroundings, she brought me back to her lips. For a second, I was worried that I was about to get tossed back in, but my luck had returned. 

“Time for my little man’s reward after being such a good mouth toy,” she whispered.

She grew me back to about three inches in her hand and lifted her thigh high purple skirt, allowing me a clear path down to her nether regions. She set me down right in front of her open skirt and I crawled inside. Once I was in, she let the skirt snap back to her outrageously busty form, and I was instantly flattened to her pubic skin. She was shaved, but I could feel little nascent hairs tickling my body all over. 

Having realized my predicament, Audrey quickly lifted her skirt and panties with one hand and flicked me on the butt with the other, sending me tumbling down to her crotch. It was a light, merciful flick, but it was still rough nonetheless. My ass would be sore the next day. 

Right as I landed back first on Audrey’s pussy, she abruptly let go of her clothing. Since I was bit further down, her skirt wasn’t as tight, and thankfully, her panties actually fit her. This allowed me to move a little bit more freely than I when I was in between her breasts. It was hard to just completely relax while I was lying on top of a pussy bigger than me. Its sweet, sultry aroma slowly danced out and filled my nostrils. Its sticky wetness coated my body in a single minute. 

Even more amazing, she quickly demonstrated that she had control over her vagina muscles. She could flex them; so without putting her hand on my tiny body once, Audrey repeatedly tried to swallow me up inside her. I kept resisting, and it became a game between us. A game I eventually lost. First my legs were gobbled up. Then an arm was devoured. Then the other until she pulled my entire body inside except my head. I viewed that as a sign of mercy from my all-powerful girlfriend. She would allow me to breathe. 

The rest of the flight went much like this. I spent the entirety of it with my head peeking out from Audrey’s pussy and contemplating the fact that her sexual organ was stronger than me by an order of magnitude. She, on the other hand, sat in her two seats like a polite citizen. I even heard her humming along to her music and felt her tapping her foot. Totally normal, except for the adult man in her pussy.

I stayed exactly where I was, occasionally swallowing her juices, until I heard a car door slam. Her hand came down into her panties and she gently took my head in between her fingers so she could drag me out from her. I was whisked up and out at a dizzying rate. It took me a few seconds for eyes to adjust to the overwhelming light streaming in through the car window. But when things started to come into focus, my excitement grew. I was finally going to find out where Audrey had taken me. 

She pointed to the airport from the backseat of whatever car we were in and said, “Look!”

I read the big letters adorning the front of the airport. It was San Francisco International.