- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Approximately 20 years later, Desmond and Audrey now married with careers and a family to maintain. They've been living in peace for years, but that's about to be disrupted. 

Chapter 45:

It was Monday. I woke up still inside Audrey’s panties. Yes, for most of our married lives, I slept in her panties. She had several pairs that were a little looser around her formidable waist, and when it was bedtime (when she went to bed, I did too), she’d plop me into them and allow her hulking, 300-pound body to plummet onto our California King mattress. These days, Audrey kept me at a foot tall almost all the time. There were several reasons for that. 

But getting lulled to sleep every night against Audrey’s doughy flesh with her granny panties serving as a blanket was a great arrangement, nonetheless. I sometimes wished she would shrink me to around three inches, but she was always worried she’d flatten me if she rolled over. 

This particular Monday morning began differently than normal. Both of us were stirred awake by the thunderous engines of moving trucks. Our neighbors, an old wealthy couple, told us two weeks before that a young man knocked on their door and offered them $4 million in cash for their house. Flabbergasted at the highball offer, they quickly accepted and decided to move a few doors down. 

The past few weeks had been filled with all sorts of clanging, banging and hammering. Whoever owned the house now was making rather grand additions. With each passing day, it looked more and more like a palace than a single-family home.

Audrey got up with me still hanging onto her panties to look out our bedroom window. I, of course, couldn’t see a thing and was staring at our sea blue wall.

“Gosh, that is a lot of stuff! Who the hell is moving in here, the Pope?!”

“Honey, could you, um…?” I asked shyly.

“Oh yeah, sorry sweetie.”

She gripped me with a single hand and lifted me out of her panties. Her humungous breasts (which had only gotten bigger over the years) were resting against the window, so she just sat me down on top of them so I could see what was going on. 

There were at least six trucks outside with big burly men moving all sorts of stuff inside the now spectacular mansion next door. Whenever I saw men carrying heavy things, I still got a little sad knowing I’d never be able to do that. And now that we had been married for over twenty years, Audrey knew that watching them heft mahogany armoires, stainless steel fridges, and giant sectionals all hundreds of times heavier than me would make me upset. So, she grabbed me again and headed toward our bathroom so we could get ready for our respective days at work.

After we were both showered, toweled off, and ready to go, Audrey laid out one of my suits (I had seven now) then got dressed herself. To start off her week, she was sporting her favorite cobalt blue dress. It was a two-piece that didn’t show any cleavage or midriff, but her huge breasts were still on display, desperately trying to balloon their way out. The dress also had sleeves that ended just after her elbows, adding to the businessy feel of her outfit. The skirt was at the middle of her thigh, her legs squeezed into the garment rather tightly. There was room for her to move, but not much. 

I, on the other hand, was wearing a classic navy-blue suit with a red tie and a white pocket square. A tried-and-true outfit that always impressed. 

As I stood on our carpeted floor waiting for Audrey to bring me downstairs, I thought I’d compliment her. She looked too darn good in that outfit for me not to.

“You look amazing, baby.”

She was in the middle of putting her heels on, but still turned to me. She beamed, exposing her little laugh lines. I took pride knowing that over the last twenty-two years, my brilliant humor was surely the cause of those small signs of aging. 

“Thank you,” she murmured, unable to stop smiling. 

She warmed my heart with her unwavering grin. It was thrilling to know that a simple compliment from her husband could get her that happy this early in the morning.

When her shoes were strapped on her feet, she sauntered over to me and palmed my little butt. Sitting on her soft, meaty hand at waist level, she looked down at me with her bewitching eyes and said, “Let’s go see if the kids are downstairs. I feel like I haven’t seen them all weekend.”

It was a gamble. It was already 7:30am, so the kids might have left for school already. All this time later, I couldn’t believe how early high school still began. But they were both seniors, so they didn’t have the same sense of urgency to get to class anymore. 

As we descended the stairs, Audrey called out to them, “Nate! Brooke!”

It was then that some clattering in the kitchen could be heard. Along with some vague bickering. I wondered what I’d be walking into in several moments. 

“Brooke! Give back, alright! It’s my turn!”

“Oh my god, can you stop acting like a baby?! We’re already running late, and you drive like a freakin’ grandma!”

“No, I don’t!”

“Yes, you do!”

Audrey and I arrived on the scene at precisely this moment. Brooke was holding Nate’s driving cushion high above his head as they shouted in each other’s faces. Brooke was blessed in the height department, blossoming at an impressive 6’3”. Nate got my genes and stopped growing before he was even a full-fledged teenager. He was just 4’9”. 

I was severely disappointed in Brooke because I’d told her a million times not to lord over Nate and make him feel small. I knew more than anyone how it felt to be belittled, and it was the last thing I wanted for my son. I went to open my mouth, but Audrey beat me to the punch. 

“ENOUGH!”

Both of them spun around to meet their mother’s icy stare. They no longer looked like cocky, rebellious 18-year-olds. They reverted to a pair of frightened, cowering toddlers. I could swear I saw Nate shiver a little. Even I jumped at Audrey’s scream. 

“Sometimes you two make me wonder,” Audrey said in a notably quieter voice now that she had their attention.

“Mom I-” Brooke started. 

“Quiet,” she cut her off. “Give him his cushion.”

Our leggy daughter immediately handed our skinny son his cushion.

“Is it his turn to drive today?” Audrey asked.

“Well, technically—”

“Not technically! Yes, or no?!”

“Yes,” Brooke said in a mousy voice. 

“Then give him the keys and go. And I don’t want to hear about this crap again. The deal was, you two switch off driving every day, OK? That was what you both agreed to when we bought you a car.”

“Fine,” Brooke stormed off toward the front door. But she didn’t make it before Audrey yelled after her. 

“Where are you going?! Say goodbye to me and your father!”

“Bye Dad! Bye Mom!” she shouted with her back to us. 

Nate walked up to us and thanked his mom. She pulled him into a crushing hug, his face smushing straight into her covered up breasts. 

“Mom!”

“Sorry sweetie, can’t help it.”

She really couldn’t. She hugged him this way nearly every morning. When his mother finally released him, he turned his attention to down to me, the silent parent still sitting in Audrey’s hand.

“See ya, Dad.”

“Have a good day, bud. And hey, one thing before you go.”

“What?” he asked. 

“Ask out Chrissy already, OK? The dance is coming up!”

Just like Brooke had done moments earlier, Nate stormed away from me and shouted, “Leave it alone, Dad! I got it!”

Chrissy was a cute girl Nate hung out with all the time because they were both heavily into gymnastics. She, at 4’8”, was possibly the only girl in school shorter than him, which made her being Nate’s date to the upcoming Homecoming Dance an additional no brainer. 

“He’ll figure it out, Des. He always does,” Audrey said. 

“That girl is on the edge of her seat waiting for him to ask her. I’ve seen the way she looks at him,” I said.

Audrey sighed in agreement, adding, “Alright, honey. I gotta go. I have an early session today, and this guy is a total mess. I cannot be late. Lizzy’s coming to pick you up, right?”

“Yeah, she is.”

Lizzy was my personal assistant. She basically ran my life outside my house. She carried me everywhere, she answered phone calls, took notes during meetings, and assisted me with just about everything else a shrunken lawyer like me needed help with. 

“OK, then. I have a long day ahead of me, so I’d appreciate it if we could, you know, unwind tonight.”

“Unwind” was code for Audrey shoving me up her pussy. It may have gotten her to unwind, but it was quite the workout for me. 

“Of course, sweetie. Anything for you,” I said, genuinely looking forward to pleasuring her later. I could only hope she’d return the favor.

She brought me up to her lips for a quick peck, so as not to leave a huge lipstick stain on me first thing. Then she set me down on the ground.

“Love you, baby! Don’t forget about your doctor’s appointment tomorrow! I’ll know if you forget!” she said as she walked out the door.

She was referring to the microscopic chip she had implanted in me a dozen or so years ago that gave her my exact GPS location. Technology and laws concerning the practice advanced quite a bit after we got married, and Audrey thought it would be a good idea if she always knew where I was. At the time, it had been a huge fight between us. I didn’t want a chip. I wanted to be able to live an independent life sometimes and not be chased around like a pet by my wife. 

Also, our children didn’t have chips either. I remember arguing that if I was to be chipped, so should our kids. Her counter was that our kids weren’t going to grow up to be 12 inches tall like me. Both of our kids in fact were bigger than me at birth. I had to accept that my children would never be as vulnerable as me.

So, I lost the argument and was summarily microchipped. And truthfully, it was a good decision by her because it came in handy more times than I’d like to admit. Generally, if I was in one spot for more than one hour, Audrey would get a notification to come check on me. More often than not, I’d fallen in the toilet. The most embarrassing time was when I fell into a random lady’s purse and Audrey had to track me down on the streets of San Francisco.

The chip also told her a whole lot more information. The chip tracked my heartrate, my blood pressure, and my level of hunger. So, when I got hungry at work, I’d often get texts like this from Audrey: Time for some milk!

She always made sure Lizzy brought bottles of breastmilk with me to work. 

Once Audrey was gone, I slipped my phone out of my pocket to see if Lizzy had texted me. 

On my way sir. Should be about 15 mins, she wrote. 

I told her a million times to stop calling me sir, but she just couldn’t break the habit. Even though I wished she’d be less formal with me, I secretly enjoyed it when she called me sir. It wasn’t a perverse thrill or anything, but when she acknowledged me as her superior, a warm blanket of respect descended on me. 

I looked up at the counter, my eyes briefly settling on the coffee maker. I wished that Audrey had set me up there. Of course, there was a small rope ladder that I could climb to get up, but the counters were nearly four times my height. I didn’t feel like doing that in a full suit. So, I forwent a cup of joe and sat in my scaled down recliner seat in the living room while I waited for Lizzy to arrive. 

Despite microchipping me, Audrey was still dedicated to my independence in other ways. She and I bought a house that scaled everything up to her size. The counters were higher, the chairs were higher, even the doorknobs were higher. But just because the house was built for her and Brooke (and to a lesser extent, Nate) didn’t mean I was helpless. Audrey made sure there was a ladder attached to every piece of furniture in the house so I could get up to high places. And since our house was two stories, she had a mini elevator installed next to the staircase so I could move seamlessly about without needing someone to carry me everywhere. 

But my favorite accessibility upgrade were the mini doors that were cut out of every single door in the house. It was like a pet door, but more dignified. Each door in the house had a one-and-a-half-foot door inside it. There was a knob, hinges, all of it. And these little doors made me feel normal. Well, more normal.  

A series of knocks at the door spurred me from my trance. There were three hard thumps, which was totally unlike Lizzy. She always rang the doorbell.

I got up from my seat and walked toward the door. As I was making my way, another three knocks came against the door. I began running, not wanting this person to break my door down. When I finally got there, I burst through my mini door and what I saw sprang my heart into my throat. Black sneakers that were as tall as my belly button were staring me in the face. Enormous fleshy columns clad in pink spandex rose as far as my eye could see. Each leg was wider than my entire body four times over and were easily seven times taller than I was. They filled up my entire field of view, blocking the street, my front yard, the trees, the sky, everything!

“Oh my god, Dessy! Look at you coming through the doggy door! What a wonderful surprise!” said a familiar voice from a familiar face way up in the sky.

I had to do a double take to make sure my eyes and ears were functioning correctly. 

“Jackie?!” I craned my neck and shouted up to her, struggling to even see past her knees. “What are you doing here?!”

My former lover, my first real girlfriend, and my ultimate usurper was right here in front of me. On my doorstep. My mind could barely fathom it. And even harder for me to comprehend, she seemed bigger than ever. To me, she was more akin to a living 6-story building. She dwarfed our front door, the top of it just barely reaching her crotch. She was so tall in fact that she could almost certainly see right through into the second story windows of our home. And that was when I knew she had to be taller than when I last saw her. 

When she realized she was simply too big to communicate with me, she attempted to get down to my level by descending my stoop and sitting on her haunches. It didn’t help much. I could still barely see past her bobbling breasts and to her face. 

“I can’t believe it’s actually you! Can you believe it’s me?” she asked, her face only half visible and still towering head, shoulders and a fair bit more over the front door.

“Um, yeah, I guess I can believe it,” I said, trying not to sound terrified, “Who is else in the world is as…well…”

“As tall as me?”

“Yeah, that was what I was going to say,” I told her rather unconvincingly. I was going to ask if she’d gotten taller, but I figured she would probably tell me soon enough. Beyond the terrifying vastness of her body, the way she was presenting her body was impossible to ignore. She was wearing a two-piece, hot pink yoga outfit, he pants somehow containing her impossibly muscular ass and thighs. Her top was struggling even more than the pants. Her breasts had made their mark, evident by the white, stretched out sections of the material. It was the most stretched out by her nipples which were on full display. I had no doubt that her areolas were bigger than my face. And every time her breasts jiggled when she gesticulated or bounced on her haunches, I could hear the spandex ripping and tearing. 

But the icing on the cake was her hair. It was twisted up into a cloud grazing mountain of a bun. In fact, it was so huge that it was very easily double my height. That alone already had me leaking cum like a pathetic little schoolboy. 

“Well, anyway, Dessy,” she said, “I’m just making the rounds, saying hello to all my new little neighbors. Thought I’d save the littlest for last, hehe!”

I short circuited for a solid two seconds. And she noticed. 

“Are you OK?”

Neighbors?” I choked out, my head still angled practically 90 degrees to meet her gaze.

“Yep, it appears we’re neighbors. Isn’t it such a small world?”

I instantly knew this wasn’t a coincidence. The man who came to our old neighbors with the $4 million in cash clearly worked for Jackie. I was convinced that she’d relocated to live right next to me on purpose. I wasn’t the same naïve 18-year-old who would fall prey to her deceptions. 

But I didn’t feel it was necessary to reveal to Jackie that I was on to her. Not yet anyway. 

“Yeah,” I said, faux agreeing with her. “Small world.”

There was a lull in the conversation after that. I didn’t know what she expected me to say to her. She stole my height and traumatized Audrey and I over two decades ago. The truth was, I wasn’t happy to see her, despite how much of a visceral turn on her giantess body was for me. 

“Listen, I know it’s a bit awkward between us, so how ‘bout we go catch up sometime this week?”

Catch up? Since Jackie’s life was so public now that she was a worldwide celebrity, I felt I knew quite a lot about her from what I heard second hand from people in my life who read People Magazine. She was worth several billion dollars. Her wealth came from all different sources. Her acting career was one major source. But arguably, the vast majority of her wealth came from her reality TV/influencer gig. She paraded herself around cities all over the nation and just did whatever she felt like doing. Whether that be dancing in a club, or dining out in the ritziest restaurants, or flirting with other handsome celebrities, or getting fashion designers to make her strikingly beautiful outfits, Jackie was always on screen entertaining the masses. And the masses rewarded her greatly with piles and piles of money. 

“I don’t know, Jackie. I have a really busy week ahead of me,” I embellished. “And I hate to cut this short, but my assistant Lizzy is coming to pick me up any minute for work.”

“Hey, you know what?! Why don’t I drive you to work?”

“No, no, thank you for the offer though. Lizzy’s already on her way.”

“Nonsense! Since you have a such a busy week, we can catch up on the ride over to your work! I’ll give my driver the address, and we’ll get going right now!”

I should have just told her no, but something in me prevented the word no from leaving my lips. Fear, curiosity, arousal? It was likely all three. 

“But what should I tell Lizzy? She’s probably only like two minutes away.”

“She can ride with us, silly. And I’ll make sure my driver picks you both up from work as well. Awfully convenient, don’t you think?!”

“Absolutely,” I said, forced to agree with her yet again. 

Sure enough, Lizzy pulled into my driveway right then. I caught a glimpse of her face going sheet white upon seeing the massive woman hunched over me. She stumbled out of her car and pranced over in her heels, the clacking harshly resonating in my ears.

“Aren’t you…Jackie?!” 

Yes, Jackie was so meteorically prominent that she was referred to as a mononym. If someone brought up Jackie in a conversation, everyone on the planet knew who you were talking about.

“Yes, honey! I am indeed! Would you like an autograph?”

“Like one? I’d love one!” Lizzy exclaimed. 

Lizzy was a girl in her mid-twenties. It was a given that she was utterly starstruck by Jackie. Serendipitously, Lizzy had Jackie’s latest self-help book titled “Size Doesn’t Matter,” which Jackie signed the cover of. It was an ironic title, and if Jackie was still as smart as I remembered, it was on purpose. 

When she was done signing, two cars pulled up in front of my house. One, a normal black Cadillac sedan and another, the biggest hummer limo I’d ever seen. So big that I didn’t doubt for a moment that Jackie would fit inside.

Jackie explained that Lizzy would be going into the Cadillac where a female masseuse would be waiting for her. Jackie and I would be going into the Hulk Hummer (a name I dubbed in my head). Alone. I tried to tell her that it wasn’t necessary to take two cars, but Lizzy was already making a beeline to the Cadillac.

“Guess her muscles are sore, huh, Dessy? She’s practically running to get that massage! Are you overworking that poor girl?!”

“Well, she does have to bend down quite a bit to talk to me. Maybe she needs a chiropractor.”

“I have a guy.”

“I’m sure you do,” I said.

“Am I detecting a little snark from you?” she smirked. 

“Yes, you are.”

“Whoa boy, I think someone needs his coffee. You can sip some of mine on the ride. Let’s go!”

Without asking me, Jackie plucked me off the ground like I was some stray kitten. She held me from the collar of my shirt with a one finger, letting me hang from what amounted to dozens of feet in the air for me. And her strides were so long and quick that wind blew in my hair as she walked to the hummer. 

When we were finally up close and personal with her monster car, I couldn’t help but feel like she was belittling me on purpose. I couldn’t get into a normal car on my own, but this thing was a whole new level of unattainable. For one, the side bars were probably quadruple my height. If I was on the ground, I wouldn’t even be able to get up to where Jackie put her foot. And when Jackie went to open the backmost door, I noticed how huge the handle was. It was as long as my entire body, if not longer. 

But the worst of it was when I got glimpse of myself in the sideview mirror. I was a doll dangling next to a tank. A vehicle so large that if I was in the middle of the road standing at my full height, it would drive right over me without touching me at all. A vehicle so large I felt like I was right back in college—an inch tall and in Jackie’s hand. Memories of her carrying me into her gigantic jeep on the way to class in the morning came flooding back. 

I had to remind myself that this wasn’t college all over again. Jackie and I were over 20 years older. We had matured. We had careers. Families. But most of all, we weren’t in a whirlwind romance anymore. We were practically acquaintances, and that’s how it needed to stay. 

But the feel of her soft, exercise-ball-sized finger pads on my back and chest made it difficult to just forget the past and treat this like any other morning. Here she was, right back to invading my life. It was as if the last two decades never happened. I was in her grasp once more, even if it was temporary.

Then, I had a thought as we entered the vehicle. Once I was inside, there was no escape. My tiny little noodle arms wouldn’t be able to pry open the doors. And even if I could, it would have been impossible to reach the door handle. What if she decided to drive off and kidnap me? Keep me for herself, as she’d intended all those years ago. I’d never see Audrey or my kids ever again. My eyes bulged in fear, and my limp legs twitched with trepidation. 

But as quickly as I had the thought, I remembered my chip. Even if Jackie decided to kidnap me, Audrey would know where I was. My loss of autonomy in that regard was now a comfort. Still, when Jackie closed the door, it felt as though she was sealing me inside (depending on her intentions) the ritziest prison cell in the world. It was more akin to a resort lobby than the interior of a car. There were long, curvy white benches on either side and in the back. Solid purple lights accented the roof and floor, giving it a disco-like aura. Three bars were embedded in the benches, each filled with every type of liquor known to man. Cocktail cups, lemons, limes, bitters, and every drink making instrument I was familiar with sat neatly atop the bars. But even more astounding, there was room behind each bar for a bartender. A bartender of normal size, not Jackie’s size.

“If the car’s full, we usually have people tending all three bars,” Jackie commented absentmindedly as she sat down in the back with me still in her hand. 

All I could say was, “Wow.” And I meant it. The only thing this luxury ride was missing was a spot for me to sit. A spot that was safe anyway. Normally, when I rode in the car with Audrey or Lizzy, they plopped me into their purses as if I was a personal item of theirs. But Jackie didn’t have a purse with her. 

She seemingly had the same thought I did, and said, “Not sure where to put you, little guy. These seatbelts wouldn’t do a thing for you, and I don’t want you to get hurt.”

I racked my brain for an idea because I knew if I didn’t come up with something, I was just going to get enveloped by her massive body somehow. My eyes darted around the car while she held me in her palm. Despite my tiny size, the cupholders were still too small for me to sit inside. Nothing else besides the cupholders came to mind. I looked up at her, only to see she’d opened her mouth to suggest something. 

I’m too late, I thought. 

“I think you’re gonna have to go in my cleavage, Dessy. It’s the only place you’ll be safe,” she said. 

I knew that was coming. I sighed, resigning myself to my demeaning fate. The hummer started moving, only accelerating the impetus to get me settled. She brought me up above her chest. Each boob of hers was at least the size of a mini van to me. Just like Audrey, they’d gotten bigger with age. But Jackie’s looked firmer than Audrey’s, and that was confirmed when she parted her cleavage with her strong fingers and lowered me inside. When her boobs clapped back together on my body, it actually hurt a little bit. My shoulders would surely be bruised the next day. I was already looking forward to explaining that to my wife. 

“Jackie, is this really necessary?” I asked, facing her with just my head and shoulders peeking out from her tits. 

“Yes, it is. My boobs are nature’s seatbelt. And nature’s airbags, hehe! And you’re gonna kill me, but I think I’m gonna have to undress you,” she said, as she plucked me back out. 

“What? Why?!”

“Because whatever material your blazer and pants are made from is super uncomfortable and scratchy. It’s already giving me a rash. Also, I’m super sweaty from my run. I’d feel awful if I were to ruin your cute little suit.”

“Oh my god, Jackie, no! Just stop it, OK! I’ll buy a new damn suit!”

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before, little guy! Come on, it won’t be weird unless you make it weird.”

She was filled to the brim with southern charm, and far more chipper than I remembered her being. Her relentlessly positive attitude made it hard for me to argue against anything she said, because whatever I said made me sound like a downer. 

So, without any more major protest from me, Jackie nonchalantly undressed me. I let out a rather pathetic whimper when she took off my pants because I wasn’t wearing any underwear. My daughter Brooke was supposed to do my laundry but forgot. My package was on full display. 

“Oh boy, no clean underwear today, huh?”

I looked down and silently shook my head, too embarrassed to speak or look at her.

“If it makes you feel any better, I stopped wearing underwear years ago.”

Not only did that not make me feel any better, but it also sent more blood flowing to my already semi-hard cock. 

She eased me back in between her breasts and the gaping chasm of cleavage that would hug me tight for the entire 20-minute ride over to my office. My nude body loudly squelched the deeper I went inside her sweaty boobs. When I was wedged shoulder deep in her moist tits, she asked, “Snug?”

My cocked twitched. “Yeah, snug.”

“Like a bug?”

“Yeah. Like a bug,” I said with gritted teeth.

Her breasts wobbled while she giggled at my pathetic indignation. My anger dissipated in the face of her mockery. Instead, all of me burned crimson with humiliation. I couldn’t believe where I was. I never thought I’d be casually dominated like this ever again. Of course, I was always casually dominated by Audrey, but that was different. She was my wife. Jackie was my…ex. It didn’t even feel right to call her my ex. It was so long ago. 

But in this moment, it didn’t feel long ago. I could remember being an inch tall speck drowning in her boobs like it was yesterday. 

Suddenly, I saw a long black thing invade my peripheral vision. It was a straw. One of those thin stirring straws. 

“Want some coffee? It’s iced, so it won’t burn your tongue.”

I went to shrug, but realized I was being squeezed in both directions by tits that could crush me into a paste if Jackie decided to flex. 

“Sure,” I decided. 

She directed the straw into my mouth, and I sucked as hard as I could. When some coffee finally made it up to my lips, my lungs were already tired. Nonetheless, the few drops I got tasted sweet, and caffeine was exactly what I needed at the moment. 

Jackie and I talked about our lives for the first five minutes. Remarkably, it really amounted to boring small talk. I talked about my kids. She talked about hers. She had two girls, Genevieve and Camilla, which I already knew. Genevieve was the older sibling and stood at 6’5”, while younger Camilla recently shot up to 6’8” according to Jackie. 

“Well, elephant in the room,” I began, using her daughters’ heights as a jumping off point, “You’ve clearly gotten taller. How?”

“Are you asking how much taller I got, or how did I get taller?”

“Let’s just say both,” I said.

“Easy question first. I am 13 feet tall now, give or take an inch or two.”

A slow smile almost half the length of my entire body danced its way onto her face. She was waiting to tell me how tall she was. And she wanted me to ask. She knew right then and there that my size fetish was a permanent fixture of my sexuality. 

“How have you not heard about my growth spurts? It’s covered quite extensively in the media,” she suddenly asked, her smile fading and her voice suddenly sounding a bit insecure.

I tried to direct my eyes anywhere else but her face or tits or shoulders, but her body surrounded me. 

“I don’t follow the tabloids,” I said curtly.

She was disappointed. Her vacant stare directed far above me confirmed that. She stayed silent, but I still had a question for her. 

“How did you grow more, Jackie? You were 10’4” the last time I knew.”

Her smile returned rather quickly, and she looked down at me, her gigantic blue eyes freezing my soul in place. Perhaps she was amused because that 10’4” number was so clearly imprinted in my mind’s eye. 

“That was a long time ago. And I’m about to tell you a secret that no one knows. Not TMZ, not People, not even my own family.”

My interest was piqued. I hated myself for it, but I couldn’t help but let her feed my voracious curiosity. Had she shrunk another man entirely? Was she keeping him somewhere? Maybe on her person? 

She reached for me inside her cleavage, lifting me out. She took brief notice of my hard cock but didn’t make a big deal out of it. She elevated me up to her mouth by a single arm of mine. Her lips grazed my head as she opened her mouth ever so slightly to whisper a secret into my ear. 

“Every single person I hire that does a bad job for me—landscapers, cooks, drivers, whatever—before I fire them, I take an inch off their height and give it to myself.”

My cock twitched with shameful arousal. Then she maneuvered me away from her lips so she could see my reaction. I must have looked horrified because then she began trying to justify her actions. 

“No need to let that little jaw of yours drop in horror. They never notice anyway. What’s one inch anyway?”

I knew what one inch was. I was once an inch tall. And it was then that I realized that Jackie hadn’t changed. She was still the same scheming manipulator I knew her to be two decades earlier. She had gotten considerably better at it though, which frightened me down to my bones. 

As little as her character had changed, her face had barely changed either. It was like she hadn’t aged. I knew wealthy people (especially fabulously wealthy people like Jackie) had access to top-of-the-line anti-aging treatments, but she was on a whole new level. I was looking at the spitting image of the girl I fell in love with in my first semester of college. There were minor differences, sure. Her face was slightly more mature. Her jawline was more defined. The cute button nose she once had seemed a bit longer. Her skin wasn’t as tanned as it used to be when she was out playing volleyball every day. She just had a more adult look to her. 

“And listen Dessy,” she continued, changing the subject, “I know I never reached out to you after what went down all those years ago, but I want you to know that it still bothers me to this day. I’m still disappointed in how I handled that situation. I mean, we were dumb kids. That’s what it comes down to.”

“That’s all it comes down to?” I asked with a bitter tone. “Us being dumb kids?”

“No, of course not. That’s not an excuse for what happened. I should have been more, well, level-headed. But things are the way they are now.”

That was easy for her to say. She was a giantess celebrity billionaire that the entire world bowed down to in adoration. She was Oprah and Kim Kardashian on steroids and rolled up into one 13-foot-tall package. I was an insignificant doll man neatly tucked into her sweaty boobs. Her lifestyle was one that was lauded and catalogued hourly by a sycophantic media. My lifestyle was universally recognized as embarrassing, pathetic, and pitiable.

After not-so-subtly telling me to accept my lot in life as a fraction of a man, she lowered me back into her cleavage only to drop another bomb on me. 

“You know, I could totally like give you your height back. But I can’t. It would make things too complicated for me. You get that, don’t you?"

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Was she still this selfish all these years later? Too stunned to respond or acknowledge what she said, I simply stared at her. 

“And Dessy, it would be complicated for you too. I mean, how would you explain growing four whole feet to every single person in your life?"

I wanted to say to her that I’d explain it by saying the famous Jackie gave me back what was rightfully mine, but I didn’t want to risk spending the rest of my life fused to Jackie’s sweaty, yet perfect tits. So, I agreed with her. She wasn’t going to give me my height back anyway. 

“It would be a bit awkward,” I mumbled.

“Wouldn’t it?! I mean, everyone knows you as a cute little man, and everyone knows me as a bombshell giantess. It’d be awfully messy to reintroduce ourselves to society. Better we just stick to our authentic selves. And besides, even if you won’t admit it, I know a big part of you loves being small.”

I did hate to admit it, but she was totally right. I did love being small. I loved being pathetic and pitied by gorgeous women. But it would be nice to have a choice to be a full man once and a while, even if I was on the short side. 

“Come on, admit you like being tiny winy! Itty bitty! Teeny weeny! You love it! Time to come clean!”

I groaned, my face growing redder by the second. She wasn’t going to stop until I admitted the obvious. 

“Yes, Jackie. I do love being small. I just wish—”

“And I love being HUUUUGE! If only I could get another boy to shrink all the way for me like you did. Maybe one of my daughters’ boyfriends, what do you think about that?”

My cock spasmed inside the wet, sweaty mess that were her boobs. The idea of Jackie shrinking another young man for the sole purpose of stealing all his height for herself was simply too much for me. I came harder than I had in years. 

“Uh oh,” Jackie cooed, “Did baby have a lil’ accident?”

I was hoping she wouldn’t notice, but even if she didn’t notice the spewing of cum inside her cleavage, my facial expression surely gave it away. My mouth was hanging open.

The car stopped. Were we at my firm already? She pulled me from her cum soaked breasts and eyed my flaccid, wet, skinny body for several moments. She bounced my body several times in her two-finger grasp on my chest, trying to dry the sweat and cum from my skin, but it wasn’t much help.

“Holy moly, we can’t have you going into the office like this, can we? Here, let me wipe you down a little bit, then we’ll get you dressed. You’ll be looking like a commanding boss in no time.”

I didn’t know if she was being facetious or not, but at this point, I was so mortified that it really didn’t matter. Jackie reached for a cocktail napkin and toweled me off until I wasn’t sopping wet. I was just sticky. It’d have to do. 

Once I was back in my work attire, I felt a whole lot better already. Being in the nude stripped me of all my confidence. But what she said next made me feel naked again. 

“Accidents happen, Dessy. I just want you to know that there’s no reason to be ashamed of yourself.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled, standing in her hand like a doofus. 

“And remember, this is our little secret. I told you my secret. And if you keep that to yourself, there won’t be any reason for your big bad wife to find out that you jizzed all over my titties like a little slutty man whore. Understand?”

Her utter lack of respect and her unexpected name calling were already getting my cock hard again. Getting called a whore tickled a fancy I didn’t know I had, and that scared me. But even more terrifying, Jackie and I had secrets already. 

“Yes, Jackie.”

“And I’m glad my body still has the same effect it had on you all those years ago. Makes me feel really powerful.”

I shivered.

Jackie exited the hummer and handed me off to Lizzy, who thanked her once again for the autograph. 

“Hey no problem, Lizzy. Great to meet you! And Desmond?”

“Yeah?” I responded, sitting in the palm of Lizzy’s hand.

“Looking forward to seein’ more of you…neighbor.”