- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Desmond and his assistant Lizzy come home to a rage-filled Audrey. Things only go downhill for our shrunken male protagonist.

Chapter 47:

“Mr. Tracey, your exam is almost over, and you seem as healthy as a clam. Let’s get you on the scale. But as always, I want to see if you’ve gained weight.”

Doctor Bridgette Hayes had been my primary care doctor for ten years. I trusted her, and she’s been trying to get my tiny little ass to gain weight ever since I’ve known her. Still in the nude on the exam room table, I stepped into her waiting hand. She slowly moved toward a kitchen scale and allowed me to walk off her fingers as if they were a ramp. 

The numbers quickly populated on the digital scale; I was a scant 200 grams, or less than half a pound. I was the same exact weight as last time. And judging from the doctor’s disapproving look, I knew I was about to get a talking to. 

“Has your wife been taking her supplements?”

Since I still lived on Audrey’s breast milk, the doctor had given her pills that would enhance her product to supposedly make me gain some extra weight. 

“I think so, yes.”

“Have you been doing your strength exercises? Squats, pushups, pullups, anything?”

“Well, um, I’ve been doing some of them.”

“Which ones exactly?”

God, she could smell my bullshit from a mile away. 

“OK, fine. I really haven’t been doing my exercises. It’s just that—”

“Desmond, you don’t need to justify yourself to me. You’re underweight. Not to the point that I’m worried about you. You’re not malnourished or anything, but for some reason, you still have the metabolism of a 17-year-old boy. So, what needs to happen here if you want to get up to a healthier weight, is that you need to be doing your strength exercises. And on top of that, you need to have at least five substantial meals a day.”

She had told me all these things my last visit, but Audrey and I were both busy. Sometimes I forgot to eat that many times, and Audrey often forgot to remind me. 

“For our next checkup, I’d like you to attempt to at least gain a little weight. Anything is good, but I’ll set a good, realistic goal for you. You’re 200 grams now. How about you try to get to 215 grams in four months’ time, OK?”

“Yes, doctor.”

She smiled. She loved it when I talked to her like an obedient child. 

“And remember, our target is 230 grams. Trust me, getting to that number will make you feel a lot more comfortable. Are you still cold a lot of the time?”

“Yeah…”

“Gaining weight will allow you to produce more body heat. I think even another four ounces on your bones will stop you from feeling chilly.”

When my checkup was over, Bridgette carried me out to the waiting room and put me in my special, scaled down seat. Being a regular customer that my doctor liked earned me a perk or two. I was waiting for Lizzy to come pick me up because Audrey decided to drop me off on the way to her office. In the meantime, I glanced up at the TV to pass the time. 

It was dumb commercial after dumb commercial, until it cut back to something that piqued my interest. It was an all-female, daytime talk show called “Women Hyping Women.” Normally, I wouldn’t care at all, but Jackie happened to be the main guest. She was seated at the center of a huge roundtable, and all the hosts legs dangled from their boosted chairs, while Jackie’s were firmly planted on the floor. All I could think about was whether the camera would even pick my tiny body up if I was a member of that panel.

There was an expertly done swinging camera pan across the whole table so the audience at home could get a view of the women on screen from every angle. They began talking about Jackie’s new show that was set in San Francisco. Supposedly, it featured her helping the homeless.

“After being kinda, well, I hate to admit it, trashy on television for so many years, I decided to pivot and try to be more productive and helpful to society for a change,” Jackie said, being shockingly honest. “I pick a new person on the street every day, and my producers and I try to get them cleaned up, we ask if they have skills or anything they could use to get some sort of job. You’d be surprised, many of the unhoused people you casually walk by in the city have marketable skills, but they’ve simply fallen on hard times. So, we’ve been following them for a month or so and keep track of their progress. Not to spoil anything because the show is going to premiere later this year around the holidays, but we’ve already helped plenty of people.”

Right when the show was getting interesting, Lizzy showed up. She stood over me, her youthful brown hair pulled tight into a ponytail as she beckoned me to hop in her purse. I could have told her that I was watching the TV, and she probably would have waited. But I decided to get going. I’d look more into Jackie’s philanthropic projects later. I did actually have quite a bit of work to do today. 

Once I was at the office, I sat motionless and deep in thought at my miniature desk while Lizzy loomed above me typing away at her keyboard. Our arrangement was unorthodox, but it worked for us.

She got what she called “the adult desk.” My mini workstation was placed on top of the adult desk. I had my own special desktop computer that functioned just the same as any normal computer. It was commissioned by the CEO of computer hardware computer after he heard about my plight as a tiny man. Audrey and I are decent friends with him, and he has upgraded my computer free of charge four times over the last fifteen years. 

The only things I didn’t have on my desk were office supplies. Staplers, pens, paper, or a printer. All that stuff was normal sized (for obvious reasons) which meant Lizzy handled all my physical documents. 

But as she continued rapping away at the keys, no doubt typing up my briefs so I could look over them later, I stared blankly at my computer screen. All I could think about was how I’d lied to Audrey the night before about Jackie giving me a ride home. Instead of just coming clean and admitting to the embarrassing sequence of events that befell me, I kept quiet. And I knew why I kept quiet too. 

I wanted to see Jackie again. My hunger to be an insignificant little man in the face of her gorgeous, towering body was absolute. As I let the white glow of my screen bake my face, I thought about going somewhere private and calling her. But how could I do that without betraying my interest in her? The last thing I wanted was to give Jackie the upper hand. But if I reached out in any way, I would be breeding a sense of growing control in her mind. And that, I realized, was why she didn’t ask for my number. She wanted me to text her, call her. She wanted to know if I would come crawling back to her. 

I opened my phone and typed in Jackie’s name. I typed out a message, then deleted it because it was stupid. I typed out another message. It was dumber, so I deleted. After yet another draft text, I shut my phone off in frustration. 

I couldn’t believe I was entertaining going behind my wife’s back to see another woman. I had children for fuck’s sake! I wasn’t 18 anymore. I opened my phone once again, deleted the message I’d written out, and went to delete her number in my phone. 

I hesitated on that last step. The red delete button was so final. So…drastic. So what if I had her number in my phone? That didn’t mean I was going to call her. I pressed cancel, and her contact remained. My stomach sank.

Later, Lizzy drove me back to my house. I was confined to her purse for the twenty-minute ride, and for the whole time, I was thinking about Jackie. Her sparkling blue eyes. Her strawberry blonde hair that looked good enough to eat. Her legs, which were more reminiscent of the columns at the Parthenon than normal, human legs. Even Jackie’s scent was at the tip of my nose. When I first encountered her, she smelled of sweat and vanilla. After she’d changed clothes and taken a shower, I was drowning in roses and cinnamon. Every part of her was now imprinted on my memory, and I began to remember how overwhelming a force she was in my life back in college. I thought about her literally all the time back then, and now, after only one day with her, I was transformed into my pathetic little college self. 

When Lizzy’s car stopped in my driveway, I peered up at her and saw a terrified look on her face. Then she said, “Uh oh.”

“What? What?!” I asked, now even more apprehensive than my giantess secretary.

“Your wife, she’s stomping her way over here. Did you do something? She looks pissed.”

I fell silent. Audrey knew something. She found out about Jackie and me somehow. I was certain of it. Did she know that I had an orgasm while in between her breasts?

Before I could piece together a coherent defense for myself, Lizzy clutched me and stepped out of her car. And boy, did her description of Audrey live up to scrutiny. She was marching toward Lizzy and I with a scowl that could kill. As horrified as I was to see her steaming mad, the way her breasts quaked in every direction inside her tight red sweater, instantly made my cock hard.

“Hi honey, are you OK?” I asked, trying not to sound like a frightened little boy.

When she reached us, she hovered over us as we cowered and as she seethed. 

“Did you hear that it was Jackie moved in next door?”

When all I had to offer was stunned silence, she continued, “You know, the one who made you a permanent doll! The one who beat the shit out of me! The one who lied, cheated, and made a mockery of us!”

I was still too afraid to offer a response. I wasn’t sure if I should commit to my lie or just come clean. But as was often the case, a woman in my life made the decision for me.

“Wait, she did all that?!” Lizzy cried incredulously, “I knew she shrunk Desmond way back when, but I had no idea she was that vindictive. Audrey, I’m so sorry. It’s part of my job to protect your husband. If I’d known, we wouldn’t have accepted her taking us to work yesterday.”

My heart stopped. Audrey’s face scrunched and narrowed. Her lip quivered with pure, unadulterated fury. Her teeth clenched, her face went red, and her eyes bored into my guilty soul. 

“You’re telling me you voluntarily let that witch take you to work?”

“Well…and back,” Lizzy offered guiltily. 

I wanted to strangle my oblivious office assistant. It was almost like she was trying to make things worse for me. 

Audrey snatched me from Lizzy’s hand, telling the frightened young professional that she was dismissed. She didn’t skip a beat. She immediately got in her car and left.

Now, I was alone in my wife’s vice grip, inches from her smoldering stare. She was gripping me so hard that it was beginning to hurt, but I didn’t dare complain. What was happening to me was more than deserved. It was earned.

“The fact that you didn’t immediately tell me about this is just…" she sputtered, searching for the correct words. "I mean, did something happen between you two? That’s the only reason I could think of that you would hide something like this from me!”

I tried to speak, but her hold on me had become so tight that I couldn’t verbalize at all. She noticed that I was getting red and unable to talk, so she loosened her fingers around me.

“Well? Explain yourself,” she said, quieter but still furious.

I swore up and down that nothing happened. And really, I was telling the truth. Nothing did happen. Sure, I had an orgasm in between her cleavage, but that was an accident. And there was nowhere safe for me to sit in her giant Hummer but Jackie’s cleavage. I, of course, left out the part about how I’d creamed myself in her presence. But that was because I loved Audrey too much to break her heart like that over a total accident. 

After I was done groveling for her forgiveness, I waited for her reaction. To my surprise, I saw some of the anger on her face dissolving. She softened her disposition slightly.

“Listen, I’m sorry for exploding on you, Desmond. I know you’d never try anything. It’s just that when I heard she took you right from under my nose, I just…I almost had a fucking heart attack! You must have been terrified! Did you tell her no?! That Lizzy would drive you?!”

“Of course, I did! But it’s hard to repeatedly say no to a woman as tall as our house!”

Audrey sighed, clearly conflicted. But I knew. She was still angry at me even if she was happy that I was safe. 

“What you did was incredibly childish, Desmond. But I think that’s the extent of it. You’re not going to do it again, and you’re sure as shit never going to talk to her again.”

“No, absolutely not!” I said adamantly from inside her still stiff grip.

“Now, it’s time to see if Jackie understands that you two are not to be cavorting with one another.”

“Wait, what?”

She hastily ripped my clothes off and tossed them on top of her car. Once I was nude, she shoved me down into her sweater, sliding me past the turtleneck and down in between her boobs. My little legs ever so slightly poked through the bottom of her deep cleavage and left a tiny imprint on the fabric. Her breasts had no trouble keeping me completely anchored.

As she began walking, she explained, “We’re going to Jackie’s ridiculous McMansion and explaining that you and our entire family is off limits to her.”

“Why do I have to be in here?!” I shouted, muffled.

“Because there’s no need for your input. You’re tagging along in there to listen and be told how things are gonna be from now on,” she said without a shred of sympathy in her voice.

Audrey wasn’t wearing a bra anymore, so her breasts jiggled every which way. It was my responsibility to hold on and make sure I didn’t slip through her shirt. As we got closer to Jackie’s, I heard the unmistakable sound of snapping cameras and obnoxious voices. 

“Fuckin’ paparazzi.,” I heard Audrey snarl. “Out of my way! Excuse me! Coming through!”

When body after body collided into her massive mammaries, I put it together that she was pushing through the crowd. When she finally made it up to the front, I heard a security guard say, “Ma’am, you’re getting too close. Back up or you’ll be trespassing.”

“Where’s Jackie? I need to talk to her now.”

“I’m afraid that’s not possible.”

“She abducted my husband without my knowledge, and I need to tell her she better stay away from my family!”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please leave the property now.”

“Is she in there?! I want to talk to her. NOW!”

“Ma’am, if you don’t step back, I’m authorized to use force against you. Don’t make me—”

There was cacophonous gasp that interrupted the security guard. Then came a flurry of ka-chicks. TMZ and Page Six were snapping hundreds of shots of what I guessed was Jackie emerging from her mega mansion.

“Darnell,” Jackie said as her footsteps echoed and vibrated the ground beneath us, “Take an early lunch, I’m going to talk to this lady…and her husband.”

“Her husband? Where?” I heard Darnell, the security guard, say. “Oh my god, he’s…”

Jackie noticed me before the security guard standing right in front of Audrey did. That was remarkable.

“Shoo, Darnell! Why don’t you stop gawking at my tits and get these paparazzi out of here!” Audrey shouted at him. And he did just that, scattering the remainder of the shutterbugs on our behalf. 

I heard and felt Jackie plopping down on her butt to talk to Audrey. 

“What the hell are you doing here?! Did you come back to terrorize us some more?! After everything you did, I’d say you got off pretty much scot-free. You should be in jail!” Audrey yelled.

“Audrey, I’m sorry that I’m making you uncomfortable. I truly am. But me being here has nothing to do with you and Dessy. Honestly,” Jackie explained in a feigned attempt to calm her. “The reason I’m here is because of the show I’m doing. I figured reconciling with the two of you could be an added bonus. I really do feel bad about how we left things.”

“You expect me to believe that? I’m not stupid. I know you’re still obsessed with him. For fuck’s sake you still call him ‘Dessy’! 

“I didn’t mean to offend you, it’s just a bad habit…calling him that. Sorry.”

“I don’t want your excuses! And I definitely don’t want your fake apologies! Here’s what I want.” 

Audrey grabbed my legs and yanked me down through her cleavage and out from her sweater. I could now see Jackie, who was sitting on her front lawn behind a metal gate. She was wearing a blue and pink sundress, which seemed completely antithetical to the scheming person I’d once known her to be. Audrey held me out in front of Jackie and proclaimed me as hers.

“You see this little man I’m holding. He’s mine. Not yours. You need to get this straight. Dessy here…is off limits. I’m off limits. Our children are…off…limits. Don’t talk to us. Don’t come near us. Don’t even look at us. Is that clear?”

“Crystal,” Jackie said plainly.

Audrey started to walk away, satisfied that her archnemesis understood. Until she said something strange.

“Where do your kids go to school?” the giantess asked. 

Audrey marched back over, “I thought I just made myself very clear, I don’t want—”

“You did make yourself clear. I only ask because I enrolled my kids in the nearest public school. I want to make sure if our kids are going to the same school that I make sure they don’t cross paths. I only want to respect your wishes.”

Audrey reluctantly told her which high school Brooke and Nate went to. And sure enough, Genevieve and Camilla were going to the very same school. 

“I don’t know your children,” Audrey began, “They could be lovely. Or they could be just like their mother. Either way, I don’t care. Just make sure they stay away from my kids.”

“Yes, I will talk to them tonight and tell them to stay away.”

“Fantastic. Goodbye, Jackie,” she said while turning and walking away, venom still dripping from her every syllable.

She promptly inserted me back into her sweater where I stayed for the next hour or two, while she cooked, cleaned, ate, then sat down to relax. Luckily, the kids were out so they didn’t have to witness my predicament. But I didn’t dare ask to be let out. I stayed silent and prayed that her anger would dissipate by the time we went to bed. 

It didn’t, though by the time she retired to our bedroom, she did finally free me from my sweater internment. Two nights in a row, I’d been confined to an article of her clothing. I was beginning to question whether she had any respect for me anymore. But today, I deserved to be reduced to a quivering, sweaty little mass underneath her shirt. It reflected my weakness of body and mind. I was a pet to all the women in my life, but I was too faint-hearted to just tell Jackie no. To stay away. To leave me alone. I told her no once on my doorstep, but her giganticness was too alluring to ignore. As much as I hated to admit it, I enjoyed my ride to and from work with Jackie. If I could, I would make it an everyday thing. 

I was weak, and I deserved whichever punishment Audrey sought fit to dole out. She tossed me onto our bed like I was a decoration. She stood in the window that looked out at Jackie’s new mansion and breathed a big, long sigh.

“I thought we were past this. Past her. And now she’s back. What the hell are we supposed to do?”

It took all the strength and sacrifice I had in me to say what I said next. But I had to get my wife to trust me again. 

“The only way to truly ensure she stays away is to draw up an order of protection. I can get a lawyer from my firm to do it. Then we present it to a judge. We’ll explain what she did to us in the past, and hopefully the judge will grant us the order.”

She stopped looking out the window and turned back to me. “But wouldn’t she be pissed off? Couldn’t she retaliate against us for getting lawyers involved? I mean, remember what happened last time? The only reason we got a settlement from her was out of the kindness of her heart.”

“I think things are little different now. I’m actually a lawyer now. I know tons of great attorneys who would represent us pro bono if this went to court. And I’m not a stupid kid. I won’t let her intimidate me or my family again.”

Audrey came and sat down next to me on the bed, making me tumble onto her thigh. She pulled me into the flesh of her leg, gently rubbing my face against her capris. 

“You’re right, things are different now. Jackie’s what—15 feet tall?”

“Thirteen feet. She told me yesterday.”

“She’s 13 feet tall, she’s a billionaire, and she can do no wrong. I’m worried that if we pursue any type of case against her, she’ll destroy us like she probably wanted to the first time around.”

I squirmed from her grasp and stood up atop her thigh, trying to project confidence in the face of her reservations. Hard to do when you’re a foot tall and your body is grazing against your wife’s humungous boobs.

“Honey, trust me, I don’t think a simple protective order is going to set her off to the point that she would drag us through the mud. Let me do this. I think it’ll put everything at ease.”

Audrey peered down at me past her breasts, pondering my argument. But it didn’t take long for her expression to go solemn.

“No, I don’t want you doing that. Not yet at least. I think I made myself pretty clear back there. And we’ll take extra precautions. I’m going to be driving you to and from work from now on. Not Lizzy. She’s too much of a ditz.

She continued. “And if somehow, Jackie violates our spoken agreement again, then I’ll let you do your…lawyer stuff.”

I suddenly realized I wouldn’t be getting a reprieve from my wife anytime soon. We’d be together nearly all the time. I didn’t know how to feel about that, especially because she was still clearly mad at me.

“OK, honey. That’s fine,” I said, accepting her decision (as if I had a choice), “Am I sleeping with you tonight?”

Audrey sighed once more as she thought it over. A few long seconds passed by as I sat cross legged on her thigh awaiting her answer.

“No, you’re gonna sleep in my sock drawer tonight. That’s for lying to me.”

“I’m sorry,” I hung my head in shame.

“I know you are. And you’ll be sleeping in there until I feel like forgiving you.”

I got off her thigh and began undressing, assuming I was going off to the drawer right then and there. I figured it was late, and she wanted to get to bed. But as soon as I was stripped down to my underwear, Audrey grabbed me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked.

“To your drawer. I thought we were going to bed.”

“No, not yet. Take your undies off.”

I shimmied them off. 

“I’m going to remind you who you belong to, Des.”

She stuffed me down her pants so that only my torso up was exposed, while she flung her sweater off. Her tits landed on her body with a head-splitting slap. With her top off, she yanked me out from her pants, placed me on her shoulder, and squeezed her capris off her. Her panties came off with them, leaving her completely nude. 

Taking hold of me again, she collapsed back first onto the bed and wasted no time. She shoved me right up her pussy, headfirst this time. She didn’t even lube me up like she usually did. Her pussy was already hot and wet. 

“God, it was so…hot that you were…trapped in my shirt…when I…told that bitch to fuck off!” I heard her say in between thrusts. 

“Fuck me harder, you little liar!” she’d also scream.

She fucked herself five times and came five times, all the while ranting and raving about how she’d set Jackie straight while I was a lying, pathetic little mouse-man squirming underneath her sweater. By the end of it, I was a pruned, slimy mess. I probably barely even looked human.

When she finally took me out of her pussy, she cast me aside like I was nothing. I was hurt. She’d never used me quite like this before. Her demeanor was callous. But I kept remembering why she was so callous. I’d lied. I’d betrayed her trust.

After a few minutes of recovering, I managed to wobble to my feet. Audrey was lying down on her back, staring at the ceiling and breathing deeply. Each breath caused her mountainous tits to rise and fall. Even at their lowest, they were more than double my height. In that moment, I was overwhelmed by my tininess.

“Audrey, are you going to take me to the sock drawer, or should I find another place to sleep?”

It took her a few seconds to respond as she was still reeling from the penetration. 

“I don’t feel like getting up. And you’re all dirty now. I don’t want you to gunk up my socks. Just come sleep with me, sweetie. You did a good job.”

“Thank you. Love you.”

“I love you too. But you better stop talking before I change my mind.”

I wordlessly crept up my wife’s tree trunk of a leg and crawled into her panties. Her pussy was still glistening with wetness, but I got comfortable off to the right of it. 

“Sweet dreams, little man.”

“Goodnight…Mommy,” I paused, then said.

I heard her chuckle above me. 

“You are so transparent. Are you just saying what I want to hear?”

“I thought that’s why you married me.”

She clicked her tongue. “You are just making it impossible for me to stay mad you. Good night baby.”

And with that, we soon drifted to sleep.