- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Audrey and Desmond are on the right track again. Or so it seems. Jackie begins invading his thoughts again, and soon enough, the two go out to dinner. What could go wrong?

Chapter 48:

Over the next three months, things had calmed down considerably. Audrey and I were more or less back to normal in our relationship. The kids were doing great. I’d put on a few ounces of weight like my doctor suggested. Even my law firm was bringing in more money than ever before. It was as if people from all over the city were getting steered toward my doorstep. 

With all the extra money I was earning at work, I decided to buy the kids another car. Now there was one for each of them. Nate could go see his girlfriend without checking with Brooke first, and Brooke could do whatever she did without checking with him. The two of them were overjoyed and nearly hugged me to death when I told them the great news. 

After that, Audrey rewarded me as well. She didn’t shrink me, (that was still a no-no) but she did purchase a pair of nine-inch heels to appear bigger and taller for me. We had quite a bit of fun. 

And Jackie stayed away after Audrey cursed her out on her own front lawn. The 13-foot giantess kept to herself despite being right next door; I only saw her Hummer as it sped by our house occasionally. 

But I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought of Jackie since my wife told her off. It was usually once a day, sometimes more. But after Audrey bought those heels for our bedroom antics, the thoughts became invasive. The heels raised my wife to a whopping 6’9”, the exact height Jackie used to be, coincidentally.

And after a while, the heels didn’t do it for me anymore. I wanted more. I wanted to be an inch tall and swim between Audrey’s breasts. 

Soon, every spare moment of mine was spent pondering what Jackie might have been doing. Was she home? Was she out? Was she thinking about me? Was she waiting for me to call? 

Once Audrey felt comfortable enough to let me go places without her, the idea of meeting up with Jackie soon became more plausible. But then there was the issue of asking her without sounding desperate for her company. 

I spent a week agonizing over this, until finally, I came up with the perfect way to reach out.

Hey Jackie, it’s Desmond! I know we probably shouldn’t be talking, but I want to meet up. I’m having some marital problems, and I was hoping you could give me some advice.

A scant minute later, she texted me back. 

I thought you’d never ask lol

***

A week later, Lizzy and I were sitting in my office together. It was 6:00pm, and both of us had put in a long, hard day’s work. She’d taken me to court and back to meet with the judge for one case, followed by jury selection for another. Then it was back to the office for paperwork, paperwork, paperwork. I’d had enough. But I also had plans.

“You’ve done enough for today. Go home,” I said to Lizzy.

“But sir, what about you? I drove you here.”

“An old friend is picking me up in about a half hour, and we’re going to dinner. When you get to be as old as I am, it’s a rare thing to catch up with people. So, I’ve been looking forward to this.”

“Who’s this friend?” she asked pointedly, cocking her head.

I stood from my chair in a pitiable attempt to seem more imposing to Lizzy. The only problem was I didn’t even come up to her chin—even while I was standing on a desk and she was sitting in a chair. 

“A friend from my college days.”

“Is it a he or a she?” she demanded yet again.

I was baffled at her standoffishness. She was being awfully nosy, and I couldn’t figure out why. But again, the size difference between us compelled me to answer her question, even if I was technically her boss.

“It’s a she, Lizzy. Why are you so curious?”

I immediately kicked myself for admitting it was a woman who was coming to pick me up. 

“Sir, please don’t tell me it’s Jackie that’s coming here to pick you up. You know how your wife would feel about that.”

She was lecturing me. Her boss. She was barely in her mid-twenties, and she was castigating me for how I chose to conduct myself. But I wasn’t about to let her know the truth, even if it was obvious Jackie was coming for me. 

“Jackie’s not picking me up. Another friend of mine is in town,” I abruptly stopped, then refocused my ire on my assistant. “You know what? I don’t need to explain myself to you. Just go home, Lizzy.”

“No. I failed to keep you safe last time, and I’m not gonna let your wife down this time. Does your wife know about your plans tonight?”

Realizing that I wasn’t going to get her to leave by my force of authority (laughable, I know), I took a different tack. I had to reassure her.

“I was about to text Audrey where I was going, OK? Is that good enough for you?”

Lizzy’s face was blank. She wasn’t buying it.

“Call her,” she said. “You need to get permission. If she says it’s OK, then I’ll be OK with it.”

I was stunned. Absolutely stunned. I’d never seen this side of Lizzy. She was always such a bubbly person who’d what I asked, but here she was barking commands at me. 

“I’m a grown man, who also happens to be your boss. I don’t need permission from you or my wife to go out for dinner with a friend. OKAY?!” I said, raising my voice in genuine anger. 

“Listen, do you think I want to be doing this? When Jackie drove us over here, you didn’t mention what she did to you and Audrey. If you had, I wouldn’t have allowed you to get in a car with her. Now, I can’t trust you to watch out for your own safety.”

Now, I was fuming. “I’m not calling her.”

“Well then text your ‘friend’ that you won’t be able to join her,” Lizzy simultaneously stood up and grabbed me. She then nonchalantly dropped me in her purse. 

“Where are we going?!” I shouted up to her.

“Back to your house.”

“No, that is not happening! Let me out right now, Lizzy!”

“No, not until you just call your wife.”

“Do not test me! I will fire you if I have to!”

“You won’t fire me, sir,” she opened her purse to stare down at me, her face filling my entire point of view, “Empty threats don’t scare me.”

She patted the side of her bag, then zipped it up with me inside. I hated to admit it, but she was right. I wouldn’t fire her. Not even for this. I relied on her far too much. The idea of finding another assistant one whom I trusted to carry me around and do the things I couldn’t was too daunting of a task. And who was I kidding? Lizzy was fantastic at her job.

She walked out to her car, while I moped among her various purse knick knacks. Her wallet and ChapStick seemed to be conspiring to crush me. 

The ride home was completely silent. She didn’t talk. I certainly didn’t open my mouth. She didn’t even listen to music, which she usually did. When we arrived, Lizzy took me from my purse prison and set me down on the dashboard. 

She silently stared with one eyebrow raised and a fiery scowl on her face. Her expression was a sweltering spotlight, putting all my little flaws on display. She wasn’t stupid. She knew what I was doing. Or at least, she had a good idea. Knowing I couldn’t deceive her with any success, I decided to just give in to her shaming tactics. 

“I’m sorry, Lizzy. OK?”

“For what?” she asked, still not convinced I was being sufficiently contrite. 

“For…for putting you in a position where you feel like you need go against me to keep me safe. And that you can’t trust me.”

She took a breath and broke her menacing stare. I sighed in relief to not have her ire beamed directly at me anymore. And when she did look back at me, she had a far softer and more forgiving disposition.

“I don’t want to be sitting here disciplining you, of all people. You’re my boss. You know how awkward that is for me?”

“Of course, I do.”

“No, you don’t,” she fired back. “You just don’t. But all positions have parts of them that aren’t in the job description. And when I accepted this job, I knew you’d need extra help with certain things. But I never thought I’d have to be your bodyguard. So, here’s what’s going to happen from now on.”

My teeth chattered at the authoritativeness in her voice, something she’d never shown to me before.

“When you’re with me, I’m the boss. You don’t go anywhere with anyone unless I say its OK. Our routine will be—I drive you to work, and I drive you home—unless Audrey says something different. Okay?”

I said nothing. I was too shocked to even respond. She was literally declaring herself the boss of me when I was actually her boss. 

“It’s either that or I quit. I can’t deal with the possibility of you getting hurt or worse, Desmond. I didn’t sign up to be your babysitter, but if that’s what you need from me, then you have to listen to me.”

I weighed my options. I could let Lizzy go, and do as I pleased with impunity, or I could keep her as my assistant and abide by her rules. As always, I decided to obey yet another woman in my life. 

“OK, Lizzy. Fine. And you were right before. I won’t fire you. We have too many clients. I can’t afford to lose you. The firm is growing more than ever, and I’ll do whatever I can to keep you. I could even give you a raise if you’re feeling overextended.”

She shook her head. “I don’t want more money. I just want you to be safe. I don’t tell you this enough, but you’re literally my idol. When you go into court overflowing with confidence and argue cases like a badass, I get so inspired. I want to be like you someday. I don’t want to cloud our relationship with all this crap. I never thought of you differently because you’re small. If anything, I respected you more for having the courage to go out into the world and be successful at your size.”

We talked for a little while more, and I reassured her that I’d be obedient. She, in kind, reassured me that I would still be her boss when it came to the actual day-to-day work. 

After our discussion, Lizzy brought me right to the front door as usual and handed me to Audrey, who was already sporting her favorite cushy blue robe. But even a garment of clothing as loose and free as a robe didn’t disguise her ridiculous curves. Her breasts, stomach and butt were still jutting out rather conspicuously.

“Hi, Des! Did you have a good day at work?!” she chirped as I was traded into her waiting palms. 

“Busy but good. Lizzy was indispensable as always.”

Audrey began undressing me right in front of my colleague, slipping my blazer off with her huge fingers. I say ‘colleague’ because I couldn’t honestly deem Lizzy my subordinate anymore. Not after all she just put me through. 

“Well, thank you, as always Lizzy,” Audrey said as she popped my dress shoes off my feet. “I don’t trust anyone with my husband except you. I’m sure you know that by now, but it bears repeating. Thank you so much.”

“It’s really not a problem, Mrs. Tracey,” she said, “I’m just grateful your husband gave me this job and still considers my inputs valid.”

“Call me Audrey, sweetie,” she said. My pants were now off, and Lizzy didn’t even seem fazed by it. She wasn’t even looking down at what my wife was casually doing. “And we should really have you over for dinner sometime, shouldn’t we sweetie?”

Audrey was suddenly peering down at me, asking…no, demanding my agreement. I hated that she was drawing attention to me in my state of undress.

“Yes, that’d be nice.”

After a long conversation between Audrey and Lizzy in the doorway—with me nude in my wife’s hands covering my privates—my coworker finally had the decency to leave. Upon closing the door, Audrey asked if I wanted dinner. 

“No, I had some milk at the office before I left.” 

I wanted to take issue with her apparent disregard for how I appeared in front of Lizzy. I was embarrassed and felt tinier than usual. But I knew it would only make her upset with me for questioning how she handled me. As great as things were going in some respects, in other ways, my wife had gotten much more controlling after the incident with Jackie. She rarely heeded my opinions anymore.  

“Can you just put me to bed? I’m exhausted,” I said.

“Sure thing. Hard day at work?”

“Yeah, like you wouldn’t believe.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Nah, not really.”

Thankfully, she took my response at face value and didn’t push me. She carried me upstairs, placed me on my pillow and kissed me goodnight. Fully assuming she was joining me in bed, I watched her take off her only to see she was wearing a full pantsuit underneath.

“Where are you off to?”

“Oh, did I forget to tell you? It’s a work conference. That psychiatrist who wrote that book I like is going to be there for a few panels. I’m super excited to hear what she has to say tonight.”

“They’re having a conference at this hour?”

God, I sounded like an old man.

“Yes, honey. Everyone’s off work by now,” she said, as she touched up her hair and makeup. “Are you going to be alright by yourself? I can bring you with me if you want. You can go on my shoulder, or you can be more incognito,” she tittered at her own implication.

“No, no. I’ll be fine. I just was surprised to see you fully dressed under your robe.”

“Yeah, sorry. I thought I told you I was going to this,” she said without an ounce of remorse. 

I briefly imagined what her reaction would’ve been if I told her about a work thing I had to go to the night of. She’d probably scold me, invite herself along, and have me ride around on her shoulder the whole night. 

“No problem, babe,” I lied. “Have fun at your conference. When do you think you’ll be back?”

“Thanks, hon! I will! And, I don’t know, 11:30ish?!” she shouted back to me as she dug around for something in her closet, “And I’m sure I don’t have to say this but, don’t go anywhere!”

Gritting my teeth, I responded, “Wouldn’t dream of it!”

She came over and kissed me on the forehead again, this leaving behind a sticky mess of red lipstick and saliva. But she was too preoccupied to even notice. She scurried out the door, her heels clacking and her ass bouncing. As soon as I heard her car pull out of the driveway, I started texting.

Are we still on for tonight? I’m sorry I ghosted for a while, but something came up

You bet, she wrote back.

***

My stomach was in knots. I was out on the town, even though Audrey had made it clear that I was to stay put. And she had my exact location. I had to hope that she would trust me and not check her phone to verify I was snug in bed at home. 

The street, which would’ve normally been packed, was oddly empty. As I sat perched in between Jackie’s spilling breasts, I momentarily forgot my anxiety and wondered if my billionaire, playgirl companion truly had the power to clear an entire city block just to ensure our privacy. 

As Jackie slowed her walk, I realized what our destination was. The sign above the sparkling glass of the establishment’s French doors said in well-lit, gorgeous cursive, Lavande. We were going to one of the most expensive restaurants in the city, perhaps the country. And their reputation preceded them. They sprinkled gold shavings over every dish and each plate was embedded with various purple gemstones—as the name of the restaurant suggested—including diamonds, sapphires, and amethysts. And none of this came cheap. Last I heard, they charged $1250 a head. 

“Here we are, Dessy. Are you gonna open the door for me?”

I said nothing but yanked my arm from her cleavage in a futile attempt to do something, anything useful. 

“Oh fine, just this once I’ll open my own door. Chivalry truly is dead. What a pity.”

She grinned down at me like she’d made the most hilarious joke in history. Outwardly, I pretended to despise the teasing. Inwardly, I was gushing with glee. Her pearly whites shone from ear to ear; so bright I had to shield my eyes a bit.

Jackie got down on her hands and knees to crawl through the doors. And as she edged inside, I was stunned by the beauty before me. This restaurant wasn’t any old fancy place. It was for the elite. The foyer boasted a barreled ceiling which emitted a deep purple light from its fixtures. The tile was slightly reflective, which meant I could see my tiny head poking out from Jackie’s massive breasts filtered through a comforting violet glow. The walls boasted priceless paintings and tranquil waterfalls. It almost felt like I was entering spa.

I was in a wonderful trance, practically readying myself for a massage until Jackie snapped right in front of my face, obnoxiously seizing my attention. I looked up from the floor and was immediately eye to eye with the hostess, who was behind her lectern. She smiled and showed no signs of being weirded out my tininess or Jackie’s hugeness. Staring into a pair of breasts the size of your whole body with a living, breathing man sticking out the middle had to be at least a little off putting. Even if she was a professional.

Faye, whose name I learned by reading the carefully stitched letters on her lavender uniform, was a petite, brown-haired woman whom I guessed was in her early thirties. Her face was so friendly and comforting that I actually began to feel warmer.

“Welcome, Mr. Tracey. It’s an honor to meet you.” she said she offered her pinky for me to shake. I obliged.

“And welcome to you as well, Jackie. We’re so glad to be serving one of our most loyal customers.” she craned her neck up to address her giantess benefactor.

“It’s my pleasure, Faye. Though, we still haven’t gotten this foyer fixed. Just tell me how much it’ll cost, and I’ll raise these ceilings so a giraffe can walk through!”

“Unfortunately, I don’t have an answer to that, but I’ll arrange a meeting with the owner tomorrow if you’d like.”

“That would be splendid, Faye. Just perfect. Well, Dessy. Tell the nice lady what we want.”

Again, I was exactly eye level with the genial Faye, who smiled once more at me. It took a second, but I gulped down my utter humiliation and found the words I was looking for.

“Table for two please.”

She gave a small head tilt that was beyond cute and responded, “Of course, sir. And as your companion requested, we drew the blinds so you’d have total privacy. Let me take you to your table.”

Jackie crawled after the little woman through the foyer which led to a dining room, though calling it a room was a bit of a misnomer. It was a grand hall, with dozens of tables, each adorned with pristine white tablecloths and vases filled with exquisite flowers—all of them shades of purple. The cathedral ceilings were also high enough to accommodate the 13-foot-tall Jackie, which allowed her stand up and walk normally. Faye quickly faded from view.

The table we’d be sitting at was apparent given it was three times the size of every other normal dining set. I faintly heard Faye say, “Here we are,” as Jackie plucked me from her breasts. As I glided through the air, Faye was standing on a small, wooden set of stairs that allowed her to reach our table. And before I knew it, I was right in front of her, dwarfed as always. She motioned behind me, and I turned to find a miniaturized seat and table. I walked up to it and every detail was to my exact specifications. If I averted my eyes away from my surroundings, I could almost fool myself into thinking I was of normal height.

Jackie, on the other hand, sat down in a wooden throne with plush purple backing. Despite its obvious sturdiness, it still squeaked when her titanic butt made impact. 

“I apologize Jackie,” Faye jumped in, “We’ll get that chair fixed immediately.”

“Faye, Faye, it’s OK, sweetie. I’m a big girl. My ass tends to be the archnemesis of every chair I plop down in.”

“Are you sure? I could have someone tighten the legs or the seat itself.”

“It’s fine just the way it is. Trust me,” Jackie reassured the panicking hostess, who then turned her attention to me.

“And Mr. Tracey, is your furniture to your liking? We’ve custom ordered several dining sets just for you in smaller and larger sizes. If anything is uncomfortable, we can remedy it right away.”

I shifted in my seat to look up to the towering Faye. She was still had a docile smile, exposing her rosy dimples, but I could tell she was anxious. So, I reassured her like Jackie did earlier. 

“It’s amazing, Faye. It’s perfect, really. And you can call me Desmond.”

“Oh, yes. Of course, Desmond. That’s so great to hear. Now, I apologize if this is a bit awkward, bit Jackie told me that your diet consists solely of breast milk. Is that correct?”

I wanted to shoot Jackie a menacing glare, but I refrained for the time being, knowing that if I looked at her, I’d get sucked into a perverted stupor. 

“Yup, that’s right.”

“Lavende seeks to please all of our customers, so since you’re unfortunately precluded from having any of our traditional dishes, I’d like to offer an alternative,” Faye said.

“What alternative?”

“Well, um, my breast milk,” she said, trying to stifle her discomfort. “I have 4-month-old daughter whom I feed all the time, so it would be any trouble at all.”

I was taken aback. This restaurant was willing to catered to its patrons’ every whim and fancy. Even if it wasn’t on the menu. 

“No, that’s alright, Faye. I’m actually not that hungry.”

“Alright, Desmond. Please do let me know if you change your mind. I could always give it to you in a wine glass if you feel that’s more appropriate. Anyway, I’ll let you two settle in. I’m a shout away if you need anything.”

She was gone in a flash, leaving me alone to finally let loose and gawk at the colossal woman before me. I was about three feet away from Jackie, but she was all-encompassing. Massive. She loomed over me. Cast a shadow on me. Made me feel miniscule. It was the exact feeling I’d been chasing for months, and it instantly made me rock hard. Her face was more akin to a billboard than a human visage, and her breasts were more like two bouncy castles than regular human tits. Everything about her was humungous, and I physically couldn’t ignore her because she took up all my space and my thoughts. 

And her sheer bigness wasn’t the only thing that was making me tent my pants. She was wearing a dark green dress with one shoulder strap and a high slitted skirt. Her hair was down, and her strawberry-blonde waves bobbed every time she talked or gesticulated, which always made me twinge in my pants.

But it was the level of skin she was showing that utterly paralyzed me. Her breasts were on full display, and her cleavage was so alluring that I was physically unable to stop my eyes from wandering to it every seven seconds or so. So smooth and soft and bouncy. Even sitting atop the giant table that must have around been six feet high, I was level with her prominent nipples, which poked right through the sheet-thin fabric of her dress. Her tits quaked in her dress with every small move. With one wrong lean, stretch or twist, I was convinced they could explode from her skin-tight bodice and crush me. I was close enough to her to be mashed into a pancake if that were to happen.

I realized a little too late that I was wordlessly drinking in Jackie’s every feature with lascivious eyes. And of course, she noticed. 

“Listen, I understand that everything I got is out on the showroom floor, but you could at least attempt to make conversation, Dessy.”

My face burned red at her bluntness. She never failed to call me out for things like this back in the day, so why would she stop now?

After several seconds of me trying to find the words to cushion my humiliation, she took them right out of my mouth.

“Alrighty, guess I’ll have to be the one to get things rolling.  What are these vague marital problems you mentioned? I don’t want it to seem like I’m prying, but that is what you wanted to talk to me about, right?”

I puzzled on how to word what was going on between Audrey and me. But before I could answer, she interrupted me again.

“Actually, when you texted me, I had a thought.”

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Yeah. Why me?”

“What?”

“Like why’d you reach out to me of all people for help with your…issue? On paper, I’m kinda the worst person for this. First of all, I haven’t been married for years, so if you’re looking for someone with experience with this kind of thing, I’m not your gal. I haven’t been married longer than 5 years. And on top of that, if your wife catches you, you’re in the doghouse for I don’t know…forever? So why me?”

I was thrown. She was interrogating me. I never expected her to be this aggressive. I’d hoped the years had made her mellow, but I was wrong. She was still the same passionate, whip smart person I’d known back in college.

“I don’t know, I mean, I love Audrey, but you were my only other serious girlfriend before her. I thought you could give me some perspective. Some friendly advice.”

My poorly thought-out excuse wasn’t up to snuff. I could tell because Jackie had her eyebrow raised the entire time I was talking. 

“If you love Audrey and care about your relationship, then why didn’t you see a therapist. A couple’s therapist maybe.”

I winced, knowing full well what she was doing. She wanted me to admit something she could use against me. But I wasn’t that easy to crack. She may have saw right through my flimsy façade, but I didn’t care. That façade was the only thing that lessened my guilt for even being here with her, so I wanted it intact.

“How about we just talk like adults, huh? So how ‘bout you stop giving me the third degree?”

She leaned back in her chair and nodded a few times. She almost seemed…proud of me. 

“Fair enough. It’s good to see you can still stand up for yourself. But Dessy, don’t pretend you invited me out just to catch up. What’s going on?”

“Well, I don’t want to make it sound like everything’s terrible. Audrey and I doing good for the most part. We still love each other, we get along, we—”

“You get along?” she chortled, spraying a mist of saliva onto me. “You mean, you do what she says, right?”

I blushed. This was what she did best. Piling on heaping helpfuls of humiliation. And I had a feeling she was just getting started. 

“Yeah, Jackie. I guess I do what she says for the most part.”

“So, what’s the issue? Tired of doing what she says?”

“In one sense, yeah.”

She pursed her lips into a small smile and widened her Christmas ornament eyes. She was intrigued.

“In what sense?” she asked.

“I don’t know. We just don’t seem to click anymore.”

“Click, hmmm? So we’re talking about sex?” Jackie said.

“Yeah. We don’t want the same things anymore.”

She sighed, slumping over in mild frustration at my relentless vagueness, which caused her breasts to squish onto the table. As she leaned down further and further, her tits moved closer and closer to me like a wave ascending a beach. Eventually, rolling flesh collided with my table flipping it right at me. Thankfully, my reflexes kicked in and I ducked. I watched my table soar ten feet and crash to rest. I was safe for but a moment when her breasts then mushed into me and me tiny chair. Her slouch forward had slowed, so I didn’t go flying, but I got knocked to the ground. When I regained my breath, I looked up to her face to see if she noticed was happening to me, and sure enough, she was way up there rolling her eyes and paying me no mind.

When she was finally done sulking, her eyes flitted down toward me, the tiny man she had unknowingly uprooted from his respectable posture. The initial surprise in her face, soon gave way to delight. Clearly, she was thrilled with how much power she still had over me and how nonchalantly she could humiliate me. 

I stood up when her boobs came to rest and got to really see how I stacked up against them. They were a good eight inches taller than me. And if I tried to hug one, I knew I wouldn’t be able to wrap my arms around it. Trying to hug both would be a fool’s errand; I’d just get sucked into her cleavage.

And I bet all of that was just as fascinating to me as it was to her. As much as I was worried about betraying my own desires, I wasn’t under any illusion about her own. And given her reaction to my tiny plight, I was certain that she still wanted a tiny little man in her life.

“If you don’t start getting specific,” she said, her breasts still resting on the table and her head 90 degrees above me. “Then there was no point in me coming here.”

She was right back to interrogating me, and she’d keep doing it until I came out with it. So, I shook out my shoulders and inhaled deeply.

“Fine, it’s kinda embarrassing, but—”

I swallowed hard. I briefly questioned myself. Was I really doing this? Was I really about to tell Jackie, who should be my sworn enemy, the lurid details of how Audrey and I fucked? 

Yes. I was.

“She never shrinks me, Jackie. Never. And that’s literally all I want. For her to occasionally shrink me during sex. It’s what gets me going. Still. After all these years.”

“Have you talked about it with her?” 

“Of course, I have! She always says she doesn’t do it because we have kids now and she doesn’t want to accidentally crush me and kill me, which I get, but—”

“You want what you want,” she finished my sentence as she fetched my miniature table and chair for me. 

“Yeah! It sounds childish when you put it like that but, yes. I want what I want.”

“And she won’t give it to you?” she asked, lifting her breasts off the table and allowing me to sit back down.

“No.”

“Not even on Valentine’s Day? Or on your anniversary?”

“I don’t even dare bring it up on my anniversary, are you kidding? She’d stuff me down her shirt upside down so quick my head would be spinning.”

She giggled. “That’s what she does to you now, huh? Like when you step out of line? She just jams you in between her tits and leaves you there?”

“Yeah, that’s been her punishment of choice lately. She actually stuffed me down the back of her pants a while back and sat on me for like an hour. By the end of it, I was just drenched in sweat.”

“Oh. My. God. And what made her do that?”

“OK, you gotta promise you won’t laugh.”

“Um, are you serious? You saying that is already cracking me up,” she said, already tittering. “This is gonna be good.”

“Well, I refused to call her—”

“What?! Mistress? Princess? Queen? Goddess? You know, like we used to do?”

“Mommy.”

She stared blankly down at me for what felt like an eternity before she burst out into a laughing fit that shook the entire restaurant. The chandelier above us jingled and teetered. I considered crawling under my table until she was done making an earthquake. The laughs of a 13-foot woman are no joke.

When she finally calmed down and was able to form a sentence without fits and starts, she put her chin level with the table. I only came up to her nose and her head was twice as tall as my entire body. That made both she and I smile. Jackie let the comparison simmer so both of us could revel in our absurd size difference. Her, titillated that I couldn’t reach her eyebrows if I jumped, and me, shivering with pleasure at the sight of her nose being wider than my torso. It was heaven on earth.

But unlike the pearly gates above, heavenly moments don’t last forever on earth. And Jackie quickly turned my ecstasy into a nightmare.

“Call me Mommy,” she cooed.

“What?!” I cried, stepping back. 

“Call me Mommy. Come on, I wanna hear you say it again.”

“Why?!”

“Do it, and I swear I’ll get off your back. For a little while anyway. You can’t expect me not to tease you. Not when I’m staring at this cute little face,” she said, pinching my cheeks (which ended up being my entire head and face).

“No, Jackie, come on. It’s weird.”

“You know I’m not gonna take no for an answer, Dessy. I could easily cut this date short. Toss your butt into an Uber and send you right back to your loving Mommy. You don’t want me to do that, do you?”

Looking down at her growing smile, which was almost as wide as I was, I finally succumbed to the pressure. 

“No, Mommy.”

She squealed and patted me on the head with her finger. “No wonder Auds loves to be called that. It’s so cute!”

“Yeah,” I said, not knowing what else to say to that. 

Luckily, Faye returned, which broke the tension. Though it got Jackie to lift her chin from the table, exposing her pendulous breasts. I wasn’t even listening to what she ended up ordering. I was lost in thought, simultaneously regretting being so candid and obsessing over her gorgeous body. My remorse did sort of fade whenever my eyes wandered to the crevasse that was her cleavage.

When Faye left, the spotlight was aimed right back at me.

“So, little guy, you want to get shrunk, huh?” she probed.

“Uh, y-yeah,” I said, stammering after somewhat of an awkward pause while taking in Jackie’s hourglass figure, “At least once in a blue moon. I don’t think I can go much longer without it. God, listen to me, I sound like a junkie looking for his next fix.”

“Have you been feeling this way for a while or did this change recently?”

“No, this is more recent. I went years not getting shrunk and being fine with it. It was a couple of months ago when I started really having the desire.”

“Well, I have a theory, Dessy. You may not like it, but I think it’s true.”

“What is it?”

“I’m the reason the idea of shrinking has reentered your world. I’m the one who shrunk you in the first place, and I’m a whole lot bigger than I used to be, making you tinier by comparison. In fact, I’m taller than I was when I first knocked on your door a few months ago.”

“How big are you now?”

“14 feet exactly,” she said with a satisfied grin.

“So that means 12 more people are walking around an inch shorter?”

“Exactly.”

I frowned. She didn’t take my disapproval kindly.

“Don’t act all high and mighty with me, Dessy. They’ll live. I mean, look at you. You lost a whole lot more than an inch and you’re doing fine. Better than fine actually. You have two beautiful kids, your wife has a successful career, you have a nice house, your practice is going gangbusters!”

“Wait, how do you know that?”

“What? That you’re getting more clients than ever in these past few months?”

“Yeah, that,” I said.

“It’s cuz I’m recommending you to all my big Hollywood friends. Haven’t you noticed how many of your new clients are in showbiz?”

“Now that you mention it, yes. Jackie, please, you don’t have to keep recommending me. I appreciate it and all, but—”

“You don’t want to be associated with the crazy lady that shrunk you. Not in public anyway. In private, you are clamoring to be associated with me.”

I sighed, “I can’t deny that.”

She chuckled. “You even talk like a lawyer nowadays.”

We talked and talked and talked, mostly around the issues for another fifteen minutes until Jackie’s food came. Faye had to stretch as far as she could to place her massive plate down in front of the giantess.  

I didn’t usually get jealous looking at other people’s food, but the smell of Jackie’s braised lemon shrimp with jasmine rice wafted right into my nose. It was delectable. I only wished I could try it without my stomach rejecting it.

And that’s when my stomach rumbled. It was even loud enough for Faye to hear. 

“Desmond, are you sure you aren’t hungry? I feel terrible serving one person and not the other.”

“Come on, Dessy,” Jackie said. “Have some of her milk. I honestly feel a little weird eating by myself here.”

“Well forgive me if I feel weird drinking a stranger’s breast milk,” I snapped at both of them, immediately regretting my harshness, especially when Jackie shot me a dirty look.

“Ok, ok. You’re not a stranger, Faye. It’s just that—”

“I get it, it’s kinda odd,” Faye said. “But you really should eat. No one else is around.”

“Yeah, it’s just us. No one reason to be embarrassed,” Jackie said.

The two women stared at me, awaiting my answer. Faye had a look of desperation. She wanted to please me and ease her guilt. Jackie had a more insistent expression, hoping I would take a stranger’s breastmilk just for the novelty of the situation. 

“Fine, I guess there is no one else around,” I said, wanting their eyes off me.

Faye did a little hop, overjoyed that I’d finally said yes. She retreated into the back to fetch me a glass of fresh breast milk. Jackie and I mostly said nothing while she was gone, really just exchanging intermittent glances. 

When our five-star server finally returned, in her hand was a miniaturized glass with perfectly white milk. She set it down in front of me and told us to both enjoy our meals. I was thankful she had the decency to abscond back into the kitchen and not watch me drink the byproduct from her own body.

As Jackie took her first bite, she asked me, “Do you want me to suggest a few ways to solve your sexual incompatibility with Audrey?”

“Yeah, that’s why I came here.”

She giggled, knowing for a fact that wasn’t the reason, but didn’t press on. She just began offering suggestions.

“How much does being tiny and getting off how you want mean to you?”

“Everything,” I blurted out. “Everything.”

Jackie beamed. It was as if that was exactly what she wanted me to say. I took a sip of my milk to hide my face in my glass. Sweet. Not as sweet as Audrey’s, but sweet, nonetheless.

“Then you have to present her with an ultimatum.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean, Dessy. Do you love her?”

“Of course! It’s just that I don’t know how long I can go unfulfilled like this. I know I’m being selfish, and I should be thinking about my children first and foremost, but I’m at my breaking point.”

“You’re not being selfish. Sex is very important. Not the only thing, but it’s a crucial component of a healthy relationship. And you know as well as I do that sometimes when you love someone it doesn’t always work out. Take you and me, for example. We used to love each other, right?”

“Yeah.”

“And it didn’t work out for us. Not even close. Sometimes love isn’t enough to keep a relationship intact.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” I asked. 

“What I’m saying is, you’re going to have to accept Audrey using you as her pleasure toy with little consideration for your needs. Or not. It’s up to you. No one, not even big bad Jackie, can make that decision for lil’ ol’ you.”

She booped me with her finger pad, launching my mini chair backwards. But she caught the leg of my chair with a curled pointer finger.

“Sorry sweetie! I forgot how fragile you are. I think it’s about time we get you home anyway. You want to be back before Audrey, don’t you?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“Well, here’s your ride.”

Jackie once again rested her planetary boobs on the table, and I instinctively knew what I was being asked to do. I came right up to her cleavage and stepped inside as if I was going through a door. As I was going in I swore I heard the shutter of a camera, which made me fear for a split second that there would a be picture of Jackie and I together. But I was so happy getting absorbed into her suppleness that I couldn’t even muster serious concern. And after some maneuvering, my body was horizontally wedged in between her tits.

“Comfy, sweetie?” she asked. I simultaneously heard and felt her voice rumble through her body.

I mumbled an answer that she surely couldn’t hear because I was face first and several inches deep inside her breasts. 

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Now that I was stowed, she lifted her body upright, causing me to fall so I was suspended straight up. I heard Jackie thank Faye for everything, including my unconventional sustenance.

The whole ride back, she didn’t say a word. I just focused on her breathing while swimming in her boob flesh. The huge rise and fall of her chest were almost enough to lull me to sleep, but I managed to keep my wits about me. 

I was eventually fished out and held to the chilly window of the hummer. 

“Is Audrey home? Do you see her car?”

I scanned the driveway and saw no cars. The coast was clear.

“No. She’s not home yet.”

“Alright, then I’ll just drop you off at the curb like last time.”

As she went to open the door and unceremoniously drop me to the ground, I piped up. 

“Wait, can you, um, bring me to the front door please?”

“It’s a bit of hike for you, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, you could say that.”

“Of course, Dessy! No problem!”

She got out of the car and in about three seconds and three strides we were already at my front door. The same trip would have taken me a half an hour. 

“Your humble abode awaits you, my little liege,” she said as she put me down.

“Thank you, madam,” I said, playing along. 

“I bid you farewell, and,” she put on a straight face, indicating she was back to serious mode. “Think about what I said. OK?”

“I will.”

The lasting two images in my mind following that night were her breasts towering over me at the dinner table and her standing with me on my porch because I was eye to eye with her ankle. It was a stunning vantage point to relive again for the first time in twenty years. And I soon as I closed the door, I zoomed as fast as I could upstairs and masturbated furiously.

Only 15 minutes later, I heard Audrey’s car pull in. I set myself up in our bed and desperately tried to get my dick to go down. It wasn’t long before I heard the front door open and slam. She clanged around in the kitchen for a bit, likely making herself a cup of tea. Several minutes went by until she began stomping her way upstairs. I listened to her every footstep, and luckily, by now, my hard on had subsided. 

Her meaty feet slammed against our carpeted floors but even with the cushion, the hardwood still creaked underneath her weight. I lent my ear to every micro sound she made. The twist of the doorknob, her absentminded humming, the door slowly edging open.

She peaked her head in to find me sitting up with the lights on. I made eye contact, and she smiled. Then, it hit me that I should have just pretended to be asleep. A good night’s sleep separating what I’d just done—going out with another woman—and lying to my wife about it was a better idea than this.

“Oh, you’re still up. I figured you’d be out like a light. You had a long day today.”

“Yeah, I guess I had too much coffee or something,” I said. 

She kicked off her shoes and slowly began to undress. First, her jacket was tossed off her hulking upper body into a heap with no consideration of how wrinkled it’d get. Then her pants came off, then her shirt. And then, her bra. 

To this day, whenever her breasts spilled out from her whichever tight undergarment she’d worn that day, I became a teenage horndog. I got hard instantly, ruining all the progress I’d made. She was aware without even looking at me.

“Do you need me to take care of that?” she asked, devoid of any passion.

“Nah, it’s OK, honey. I’ll just do it myself.”

“Well, I have a feeling you’re not going to even have that luxury tonight.” 

“What? Is something wrong?”

She laughed. Not in a hardy-har-har way. She laughed in more of an angry, “I’m on to you” sort of way. And as much as I was terrified for what was about to come next, my cock was even harder at the thought that she might punish me for something.

“Is something wrong? Why don’t you tell me?” she asked, sitting on the bed, bouncing me from my comfortable position.

“I-I, I um, um, what are you—?”

“Stuttering now, are we? Why don’t you just tell me what you did tonight instead of playing dumb.”

“Audrey, I didn’t do anything! I was home!”

“Ooooh, I didn’t think you had the balls to lie to me like that! I really didn’t. Let me tell you why I left the conference so early. I was so focused on everything that was going on that eventually, I realized that I hadn’t checked your tracker in quite a while. Ever since that whore Jackie reared her ugly head, I’ve made a habit of mine to check on you at least every hour.”

My heart sank. She had me dead to rights. 

“So, imagine my surprise when I open my phone to see your little blue dot cruising on the road to our house.

“And then, your dot stops out in front of the house for a minute or two. Then you zoom up to the front porch like you’re superman. It was amazing, Desmond. I had no idea a tiny little man like you could cover that much ground so quickly.”

I wanted to throw up and disappear at the same time. 

“Tell me who you were with.”

I tried to speak but I couldn’t. Words didn’t form. Noises didn’t rise from my throat. I was a mute toy whose only option was to accept his fate from his large, domineering giantess of a wife. 

“Tell me the truth, or I’ll start taking away privileges from you. First thing to go, will be any sense of independence. You won’t leave my sight. And if you stay stubborn and decide not to tell me what happened tonight, I’ll take away your job.”

“What?! You can’t do that! I have to work! The kids are going to college!”

“Oh, now you’re talking, huh? You and I both know that we have enough money saved up for Brooke and Nate to go off to any school they want. Our house is completely paid off too. And sweetie, I make enough money to support us. Will we have to go on one less vacation a year? Maybe. Will we have to put off installing an inground pool? Probably. But you need to get one thing straight,” she paused.

“What?” I asked, fearing what was about to come out of her mouth.

She leaned in close, invading my bubble with her smoldering face. “You work because I let you. Keep this nonsense up, and I’ll make you quit.”

I couldn’t believe she was taking it this far. At least now I knew the lengths she was willing to go to get me to obey her.

“You wouldn’t do that.”

“I would,” she said, remaining ultra-close to me. “And if you still don’t tell me after I take away your job, I’ll throw out all your clothes and make you wear onesies all the time. Act like a child, you’ll wear child’s clothes.”

My mouth was agape at this point. I was dumbfounded, terrified. My wife was capable of lot more than I thought she was.

“And children, they have mommies, don’t they? That’ll be what you call me from now on. If you’re not gonna act like a husband, then you’ll just be my third kid.”

“Alright! Alright. No need to threaten me. I’ll tell you, OK? You just got to promise not to take my head off for this.”

“I promise.”

“I went out with Jackie.”

She recoiled at the sound of her name. But before she could react further, I interrupted.

“Wait! Wait! Let me explain! I know how this must sound. We literally just went out to dinner together to talk. Nothing happened.”

She seethed silently for a few seconds, taking deep breaths and surely trying to restrain herself from wringing my neck.

“I, I believe you that nothing happened,” Audrey said in a surprisingly measured tone of voice, “But I want to know why talked to her. After everything she put us through. After humiliating us!”

I sighed and retreated to the lie I’d been telling myself, “Because I’m not totally happy with our sex life. And I thought Jackie could give me some advice.”

“What?! You told her about our sex life!?”

“I didn’t give her much detail at all. But since Jackie and I more of less have the same…size kink, I thought she could help me get you on board to well…you know…shrink me for once.”

“Well, Des, your little plan didn’t work. You’re not growing or shrinking an inch. Now come here. You know what to do.” 

I approached Audrey’s waiting pussy, only to be grabbed and shoved in headfirst. I delivered her repeated orgasms. She only ever let me slide out from her after she’d squirt all over my face and torso. For the few seconds I would be exposed to the outside, I gulped in deep breaths before she’d wrap her fingers around my wet and stick body to ram me back up inside.

I was used to Audrey being rough with me, but this was different. First of all, she was barely making a sound. It was just hammering me through her to run me ragged. It was almost as if this was solely a punishment for me and not really about her own sexual gratification. 

As the thrusts got harder and faster, my body began bruising like an old apple. My lungs were empty and burning as I took desperate sips inside her. I ended up inhaling mostly liquid. I knew if I coughed, it was over. I’d pass out and go limp. So, I kept taking micro breaths that were really only filling my lungs with her juices. 

But none of that scared me too much. Audrey’s disregard for my body and ability to breathe wasn’t totally foreign to me. Usually, her disregard wasn’t callous, she was just in the throes of sex. This time was different because I believe she intended to hurt me to satisfy her fury. 

I only started panicking when my body went entirely numb. That had never happened before. First, I couldn’t feel my legs. Then my arms. And as the thrusts became angrier, more vengeful, the paralysis spread from my extremities to my torso, neck and finally, my head. 

At that moment, I was one step away from a toy. An inanimate object. Sure, I was technically breathing, my heart was technically pumping blood through my body, my brain was still technically thinking short hysterical thoughts about how I was going to die. But none of that mattered.

I wasn’t a husband. A father. A lover. A friend. I was plaything. A vehicle for my wife to satiate her urges. 

And when she was done, I’d be nothing. 

After what must have been her seventh or eighth orgasm, she left me inside her pussy up to maybe around my waist. I could tell because sensitivity was slowly returning to the skin on my legs, and the air outside my wife’s body was colder. 

I spent minutes inside her pussy, motionless. Audrey always took me out when she was done. But I understood that this time, it would be up to me to wriggle my way out from her shaved folds. I was brutally sore and beaten down to the point where I could only move a millimeter a minute without passing out from exhaustion. 

I was eventually birthed from my own wife’s vagina. Only, she didn’t push, and I wasn’t a baby (I was far smaller than a newborn). As soon as I landed on our bedspread, Audrey stirred.

“You’re out, huh?”

My every muscle was tingling with persistent, nagging pain, but I tried to fight it and climb up past her pussy so she could see me. It was a pathetic attempt. I fell right back on my ass and hoped she’d take mercy on me. 

Her legs began closing in on me, slowly narrowing the gap. I was trapped in a human trash compactor, thinking I was about to be a bloody stain on her thighs. I tried to call out to her, but even my vocal cords were wounded. To my surprise, her skin and mine were so slick from her juices that when she squeezed hard enough, instead of getting squashed, I got launched upwards like a little cannon ball. Her cellulite-ridden thighs slingshot me what felt like dozens of feet in the air before I plummeted back down to her loins. The landing wasn’t too painful since Audrey’s body was quite cushy. She didn’t waste time allowing me to recover. She beckoned to me with an urgent finger.

“Come here.”

I couldn’t see her face past her glistening breasts, but her tone was relatively neutral, so I didn’t have the faintest clue what to expect next. I got up and limped the distance to her mountains. Normally, I wouldn’t have trouble climbing her tits but after what she subjected me to, I knew it was impossible. I gave her right breast two taps, a signal to airlift me.

I was brought to her face. She was still panty and vigorously sweaty. Strands of her dirty blonde hair stuck to her forehead. 

“God damn, maybe you should go out with Jackie again. That was the best you’ve ever felt.”

I stared at her blankly. Not because I registered what she said, but because I didn’t have a shred of energy left to even muster a response, physical or verbal.

“Joking,” she said.

I still said nothing. Not because I didn’t want to. I wanted to apologize profusely. I wanted to tell her how much I regretted what I did and how guilty I was. I wanted to tell her I loved her. 

But alas, I had nothing left. She’d taken it all. I was nothing, and that was exactly what I deserved.

“I was gonna put you inside my butt cheeks for the night, but I think you’ve had enough.”

Hearing her show of mercy, I dug deep and found the wherewithal to weakly nod in an attempt to show my gratitude. 

“You can’t talk, can you?”

I shook my head.

“I hate that I feel bad for you after what you did, but I do. Gosh, you’re all black and blue, honey. I’m so sorry. I got…carried away.”

It was sick, but I actually felt guilty that she felt guilty for what she did to me. With the last shreds of perception I had left, I wanted her to be happy. Overjoyed that she’d put me in my place. Jackie sure would have.

“But no matter how guilty I am, you’re still not sleeping in the same bed with me. You’re going somewhere else.”

Normally, I would inquire, but again, I was too weak to even make unintelligible noises. Audrey got up from the bed with me in hand and sauntered over to a hook on the wall next to her makeup vanity. From it were hanging a pair of pantyhose. She dangled me above the opening of one of the leg holes and dropped me. She blunted my descent with her hand, only letting me fall a few inches. Her hand guided me down, down, down until I sagged into the very bottom of her black nylons.

She bent over and practically stuck her nose into me. Her terrifying glare was somehow arousing, even after all she’d done to me.

“I’m giving you a break now, but I just want to let you know, you’re coming to work with me tomorrow, if you catch my drift.”

She patted my butt through the thin material I’d be trapped in for the foreseeable future. 

“Good night, little man. You’ll have all night and all day to think about what you’ve done in there.”

With all I’d endured, I began to regret ever going out with Jackie. And at that moment, I felt plenty small. For god’s sake, I was inside a woman’s stockings like a toy. It felt ridiculous to want to be even smaller, even more weak. 

Perhaps I was ready to accept a life where I didn’t get exactly what I wanted from Audrey in the bedroom. And a life without Jackie.